10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane – Top Hotel Reviews
Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mindresunde Sogn Og Fjordane:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hjelle Hotel offers accommodations in Hjelle. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Ålesund , Vigra Airport, 55 miles from the property.
The breakfast was truly amazing and the man at the reception was extra kind. He waited for us until very late at night.
I loved the robots that cut the grass 🙂
- Extremely helpful staff, they definitely respect the guests! Extraordinary location! Pets friendly.
- Very friendly and committed staff (family business), good breakfast, nice location with good facilities available. The gym was a neat extra!
- The location was the best we stayed at in Norway. The annex room was perfectly adequate complete with fridge and kettle, and for us plenty of electric points.The breakfast was superb and a very homely atmosphere.
- A beautiful location with an amazing view from every part of the hotel.
- The breakfast was truly amazing and the man at the reception was extra kind. He waited for us until very late at night.
Visnes Hotel Stryn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Visnes Hotel Stryn is located in Stryn in the region of Sogn og Fjordane, just 21 miles from Geiranger. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Ålesund , Vigra Airport, 50 miles from Visnes Hotel Stryn.
- Love this place, the staff are so nice, the food and wine are amazing, the beds are super comfy and the internet is super fast. The perfect place to stay when in Stryn!
- The ambiance of the historic building was wonderful, as well as the friendly staff, delicious breakfast and the quiet room.
- This is a historic hotel with personality. Every room is different and decorated to the period. The floors can be a bit squeaky since it is such an old building, so if you are noise sensitive try asking for the top floor or have earplugs available. The beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great. For an additional cost you can make a picnic lunch to take for your day. It is a short, easy walk into town.
Old 19 century building – part of the experience of the place.
I enjoy it more then other 7 places I’ve been along Norway
Best location on the local fjord
- Historic hotel with a lot of atmosphere and attention to detail , we had a large suite with two rooms. Good breakfast. You can probably have a nice dinner too with good wine although we did not try it.
Situated amongst nature and directly on Nordfjord’s waterfront, this hotel is about 0.6 miles away from the town of Olden’s cruise terminal. It offers free WiFi, Norwegian cuisine and fjord views.Olden Fjordhotel’s guest rooms feature classic décor and a private bathroom. Satellite TV, a seating area and a work desk are standard in each room. Most also offer a balcony and scenic fjord views.The on-site restaurant and bar serves a traditional Norwegian buffet. Fjordhotel Olden has a spacious library where guests can relax and unwind with a book. Free private parking is also available.Stryn Summer Ski Centre is a 45-minute drive away. The Briksdalsbreen glacier, ideal for hiking, is about 13.7 miles away. Guests can also rent a bicycle, 650 feet from the hotel, to explore the scenic surroundings. The village Loen and the Skylift cable car are both 2.8 miles away from the property.
- Excellent location, well appointed room. Excellent food selection & quality. Good & friendly service.
- The view from the room is super! The balconee is a +
- It’s on a Fjord in Norway near a couple of glaciers and that’s exactly what we wanted. Largish comfortable room with a view and a balcony. Parking right outside. Easy to drive to other towns and sights. The breakfast is comprehensive. Staff were friendly and very helpful.
- Good location and helpful hotel staff.. We checked in one hour early and it went so smooth, the rooms were done and no problem regarding checking in. Food was excellent. Nice overlooking scenery at the restaurant and hotel rooms, with a good sofa to seat in. Would highly recommend this hotel! Very good service!
- Nice feel to hotel. Efficient staff. Great location. Balcony to room.
This hotel is situated next to the Stryneelva River, in the year-round glacier skiing destination of Stryn. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and free private parking.All rooms at Stryn Hotel include satellite TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with shower.The in-house Gulkoppen, serves a traditional Norwegian buffet as well as a varied menu. Guests can relax with a drink in the bar.The surrounding town has stores, bars and restaurants. Nearby recreation options include hiking, fishing and swimming.
- Excellent location, super view from our room, very good breakfast
On d frst day my daughter spilled milk on the bed and a lady staff came and with smile on her face changed everything.
Location is too good to enjoy geiranger, briksdal glacier, loen, olden.
The male staff on the reception provided me with the timings if ferry from helleyset to geiranger and infact helped me to decide the perfect day for it to avoid cruise passengers.
We had dinner here as there was nothing else open in town. Dinner was ok.
The breakfast was good, with plenty of choices.
- The breakfast is quite good. The hotel is just beside river and has a good view over it. Walking distance to grocery store.
- Frokosten var skuffende. Der var ikke grønnsaker, måtte spørre etter paprika, agurk og tomat. Ellers var det enkel standard på maten, greitt men ikkje bra.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and a private beach area, Innvik Fjordhotell is located in Innvik in the region of Sogn og Fjordane, just 26 miles from Geiranger. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ålesund , Vigra Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Beautiful panoramic view from the room. Quiet. Good coffee at breakfast.
- Lovely views. Helpful reception – loaned us an iPhone charger which was a big help
- Nice location, great view from the restaurant and some of the rooms.
- Staff very helpful. Very quiet location. Surprised by great choice of hot food and desserts at the buffet in the evening. Tasty home cooked food.
- I came back here, it was not a surprise. Very nice emplacement, near the fjord, quiet and clean. Very good dinner, also the breakfast.
First Hotel Raftevold
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. First Hotel Raftevold is located in Hornindal, just 24 miles from Geiranger. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Ålesund , Vigra Airport is 43 miles away.
- The location could be fine, if you’re lucky to get a Fjord side room.
- Obviously this is not the place to expect a superb dinner. But the hotel, the location and the staff were all excellent.
- Location was nice, hotel and breakfast ok, but not a 4 star hotel.
- The staff were friendly and the sunset over the lake made it so worthwhile!
Parking directly in front of the hotel
Supermarket is just across the road
This family-run hotel beautifully overlooks the Hjelle Valley, towards the Lodalskåpa Peak. It offers free Wi-Fi and a mountain-view restaurant. Relaxation options include a sauna and bike rentals.Private bathrooms are standard in Hotel Videseter’s rooms. Most provide mountain or valley views.The in-house restaurant has a cozy fireplace and serves traditional Norwegian dishes. A living room is also available for relaxation.Stryn Summer Ski Center is within a 10-minute drive of Videseter Hotel. The Geiranger Fjord is 25 miles away.
- The view is spectacular, the room was clean and nice and the bed was comfortable, loved the bath tub.
- Fantastic location in the nature. Very kind staff with good advice about walking path.
- Beautiful location overlooking the Hjelle valley ??
- The owner was helpful and nice. The location was stunning due to the beautiful view of waterfalls, snowy mountains, and forests.
- Location, Friendly staff and waterfall next to the hotel
One of our top picks in Geiranger.This hotel features panoramic views of the UNESCO-listed Geiranger Fjord. It offers free Wi-Fi internet and free private parking. All rooms have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.Hotell Geiranger’s history dates back to the 1860s. Some rooms offer views of Geiranger Fjord.The hotel terrace also provides panoramic views of the fjord and mountains. Free coffee and tea are available in the lounge.Geiranger Hotell has 2 restaurants. Friaren Bistro offers an à la carte menu and an outdoor seating area. The informal Restaurant Skageflå serves Norwegian specialities and features traditional décor.
- Beautiful location – worth the upgrade for the fjord view!
Amazing view to the fjord.
Nice facilities: billiard, piano.
- The room has fjord view. Nice breakfast. In the center of the town.
- Hotel Geiranger is undoubtedly the best property in and around Geiranger Fjord. The location is perfect (the hotels sits right at the face of the Fjord), the staff is super nice and helpful, breakfast spread is excellent on variety/taste/quality/quantity (despite the vast menu, the chef was lovely enough to prepare a special vegan dish for my wife, without us asking for it), and everything to do and see around the place is totally accessible. Holiday stay doesn’t get better than this!
The young woman at receiption was exceptionally helpful and engaging.
Our room had a Paris balcony, a bonus in this gorgeous landscape.
The breakfast buffet was bountiful and of good quality.
High in the mountains above the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Geirangerfjord, this hotel sits on the shores of Djupvatn lake. Geiranger village is less than 25 minutes’ drive away.Each bedroom at Djupvasshytta is decorated in a modern style, some with views over the lake. They come with a private bathroom and seating area.Djupvasshytta has its own à la carte restaurant serving evening meals from a traditional Norwegian menu. The hotel also has an on-site souvenir shop.The famous Flydalsjuvet view point is 6.8 miles from the property, and Dalsnibba mountain is only 3.1 miles away. Hiking and mountain biking are popular in the area and the hotel offers bike rental.
- Amazing location in the wilderness – worth everything for nature lovers. Rooms with lake view are a must – you are literally staying on the lake. Food was very good at dinner and breakfast. Staff was charming and efficient. Great walks around the property
- The staff, management and location were exceptional. Evening meal and breakfast were great value and very reasonably priced, the set menu a great idea.
Very comfortable and warm hotel and good sized room. Relaxing location next to the mountain lake surrounded by snowy mountains. Excellent
breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Amazing included breakfast with a lovely view over the lake. Young, female staff member very helpful in providing hot water for drinks each night of our stay and welcome us checking in despite us arriving later than the stipulated check in time.
The location is incredible, in a beautiful place near the lake and near
to Geiranger. The staff working there in summer are really kind and
helpful. You can eat in the restaurant with nice views to the lake but
the food is only ok, nothing special. The breakfast instead that was
included was excellent, they bring you to the table (orange juice,
salmon, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, hams, croissants, mini waffles, egg
and bacon and delicious bred) coffee was good. Parking was just outside
and the surroundings were quiet and nice. The hotel was warm and clean,
and our double bed was comfortable. There’s hairdryer in the room.
They have a shop for buying souveniers. You can make the check-in later
than they say in the description, just call the hotel.
Hotel Union Geiranger
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Hotel Union Geiranger offers accommodations in Geiranger. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Molde , Årø Airport is 45 miles away.
- It was easy and affordable to get an upgrade upon arrival. The view of the fjord from the room and the pool is amazing. The dinner buffet is one of the best I’ve seen. Friendly staff
- The views from the suite are breathtaking. Sauna and outdoor are excellent. The food at the a la carte restaurant was incredibly tasty and creative. Just a wonderful stay.
- Location, Friendly Staff, Design and The Amenities of the hotel
- Great location, next to the waterfall walk head, the fjord center and the Farm bus stop.
- some of the staff is not nice and they even didnot smile.they act like you are not welcome in our place.
Top Hotels In Mindresunde Sogn Og Fjordane Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mindresunde Sogn og Fjordane. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!