10 Best Hotels To Stay In Minden Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Minden Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Minden Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Minden Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Minden Nevada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Minden Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Minden Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Minden Nevada:
Carson Valley Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Carson Valley Inn is located in Minden in the region of Nevada, just 12 miles from South Lake Tahoe. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are available. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carson City is 14 miles from Carson Valley Inn, and Stateline is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Close to skiing, shopping, sightseeing, ect. The Casino and resturants are very good
- Casino hotel with vacation feel. Good restaurant downstairs.
- Katie’s Restaurant in the Casino area of the property had good food at moderate prices. I like the non’smoking rooms.
- Katie’s was well priced and had great food. The room was clean. Gaming was acceptable.
- Clean room with lots of parking. The food and beverages were enjoyable and a good value.
Carson Valley Motor Lodge
Carson Valley Motor Lodge is located in Minden, 12 miles from South Lake Tahoe and 14 miles from Carson City. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stateline is 9 miles from Carson Valley Motor Lodge, and Virginia City is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from Carson Valley Motor Lodge.
- Very pleased with my stay. Not to mention won at the casino too!
- I thought the website was NOT misleading (as stated in another review). I got exactly what I booked and it was clean, affordable and comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed. Lots of pillows, and the pillows were great. Not your typical motel pillows
- Go to Kate’s Cafe in the main casino for breakfast. Great deal!
- Comfortable and clean accommodations. Good restaurants close by.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minden
This Minden Holiday Inn is on Highway 88 and just 3 miles from the Minden-Tahoe Airport. The hotel features free Wi-Fi, as well as an indoor pool and hot tub.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express Minden, decorated with modern colors and furniture, have a flat-screen TV with cable. Other helpful amenities in each room include a hairdryer and a coffee maker.The Minden Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites serves a breakfast every morning. There is a well-equipped business center on site, as well as coin laundry facilities.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minden is 2 miles from the Carson Valley Museum. The Carson Valley Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed, nice view, charming town, good breakfast.
- Cookies at night and a great breakfast. Nice clean rooms.
- eggs were hot and the staff made sure everything was available. Coffee was the most used and if it ran out staff was on it and brought in full dispensers.
- Very close to family. Friendly nice hotel. Good free breakfast
- Newer hotel, rooms nicely decorated, bathrooms large, lobby area impressive. Staff provided good guidance on area.
Historian Inn is located in Gardnerville, just 13 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. Carson City is 15 miles from Historian Inn, and Stateline is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The room was large and clean and had everything you need for a stay in Gardinerville. We were visiting friends and used this hotel for sleeping purposes only. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable
- Staff was the most kind and accommodating I have ever encountered!
what eggs? the bed was ok…one side is like a whale slept there. and pillows…complete flat!
had to fluff up and find one to be comfortable with.
- Theres really not a full breakfast. Only oatmeal and u have to ask for that
- Cleanliness of the unit. Pleasant staff. Central location.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in Stateline.Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is located in Stateline, 3.2 miles from South Lake Tahoe and 17 miles from Carson City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The overall esthetics of the hotel provided a very cool and fun atmosphere , the rock memorabilia was also a neat highlight.. my room had a nice view of Lake Tahoe’s mountain range..and unique interior decor.. not much noise from neighboring guests other than in passing..the beds were also very comfortable and clean!
- People are very friendly. Room service nonexistent. Room very basic. The view of the lake was spectacular.
- The hotel and casino was nice however we accidentally booked a “value” room and didn’t know it. We were in the back tower and it get more like a renovated motel. It was nice just awkward. I had requested a king room, it was our first overnight away after having a baby and we could only get a double room and couldn’t upgrade so it wasn’t ideal but the room was still nice.
- Great hotel, great casino, great food, great everything.
- Bed and view and basic setup, staff great on checking in
The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.6 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Such gorgeous location , room very comfortable fabulous views of the lake
- We forgot to put the ‘do not disturb sign’ on before leaving our hotel room in a hurry. Our belongings were sprawled out all over our beds and when we got back to the room hours later, we noticed our beds had been perfectly made and room cleaned!! We really appreciated it!!
- You really can’t beat the value for the location. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy, staff is super friendly, nice lobby and facilities. Best part: Peggy! They offer a free shuttle to Heavenly and other local bars, restaurants, etc. which was great while we were there since it dumped about 5 feet of snow. The shuttle ran until 11pm Fri and Saturday (maybe other days, but that was my experience) which really enhanced our stay in South Lake.
- The bathroom is terrible no sink inside and no any table to put ur stuff inside the restroom.
- The bed was comfortable and the room stayed very warm. Quiet place overall. The service was good.
Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.6 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Beds kept us sufficiently warm during the night. Super friendly staff, we were able to check in early too!
- The location is really good. The breakfast is better than other hotel nearby.
waffles and discount activity tickets through the front office. Facility is very close to the action, 4 minute walk.
When we arrived there was a small issue with the microwave. It was quickly resoled and we were pleased. Room was cleaned each day with fresh linens and the whole place was clorox fresh. We really enjoyed ourselves and will return.
- Location was okay. Staff was nice. They brought extra towels when I asked.
- VERY happy with our stay… yes the room isnt big and it also is a little dated BUT it is clean the bed is comfortable and the free breakfast was a great bonus the location is perfect for shopping dining casnos etc check them out
Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Heavenly Village in South Lake Tahoe and Nevada casinos in Stateline, this inn features a continental breakfast and free WiFi is included.A cable TV is included in each guest room at the 100% non-smoking Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe. Upper floor rooms offer a balcony and deluxe rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.Free coffee is provided in the lobby. BBQ facilities and picnic tables are also available.A free business centre and self-service auto care area are located on site. A seasonal bicycle rental is offered and free private beach passes are available. On site massage services are available.Beach access on Lake Tahoe is less than 5 minutes’ walk away. The Edgewood Golf Course Clubhouse is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Theresa at the front desk was especially friendly and helpful – like a small town innkeeper who cared about her hotel and her guests!
- Great location. Desk staff very nice helpful. room was clean. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. Simple breakfast.
- I don’t eat much so breakfast was great and bed comfortable.
- There system is not cordinat between front desk and housekeeping, they don’t know wish room is clean, and wish room is not clean
- I liked how we were able to play loud music and were never bothered about noise.
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites offers accommodations in South Lake Tahoe. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Patsy’s Skilift is 2.2 miles from Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, and The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.6 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 40 miles away.
- The staff knowledge of area, hospitality and all round helpfulness
- That they actually made gave me the hot tub I wanted and they went a little extra and set rose pedals on the bed!
- The bed was very comfortable and the bathtub was beautifully romantic!
- The hotel is nice and the rooms are beautiful. The hotel has no restaurant on site, but provides10% discount to a several good restaurants in the area.
- Spa bath was great, room overall was great. Free wifi was nice.
Blue Jay Lodge
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe, 2.5 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Blue Jay Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Great location. Literally next door to Harvey’s and a couple minutes walk to the strip. Good size bed, nice tv (has a decent amount of channels and HBO), and a very quiet location. Great for a solo traveler who wants good location and a budget room.
- I loved the room and location, the staff was great
- I have stayed there many times, mainly for the friendly staff and the convenient location close to the South Tahoe casinos.
- The location was close to the city center which was good. Check-in was fast and painless.
- The location is about a block away from the strip. So if you don’t plan to be in the hotel much it’s walking distance to Harvey’s or harrah’s
Top Hotels In Minden Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Minden Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Minden Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Minden Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!