10 Best Hotels To Stay In Milton Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Milton Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Milton Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Milton Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Milton Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Milton Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Milton Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Milton Florida:
Red Roof Inn & Suites Pensacola East – Milton
Just off Interstate 10, this pet-friendly Milton hotel offers a seasonal continental breakfast and free property-wide Wi-Fi. Guests can also enjoy an outdoor pool.All guest rooms feature a cable TV, sitting area, and desk. Select rooms at Red Roof Inn and Suites Milton include a microwave and small refrigerator.Red Roof Inn and Suites Milton guests are greeted by a 24-hour front desk. Guests have access to a laundromat, vending machines, and fax and photocopying services.Guests are 18 miles from pristine Pensacola Beach. Downtown Pensacola is 15 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable and the water was plentiful and hot. I had a clean room which was quiet and convenient to my destination. The view of the pool was nice. The staff was the same as at my last visit, which I appreciate, and they were both friendly and knowledgeable.
- The staff was very welcoming. Everything was clean.
- Conveniently located in the center of the Pensacola area, midway between downtown Pcola and Pcola NAS and Whiting Field NAS.
- we always stay here when visiting my parents, the staff are always super nice
- The location was convenient. Easy access to interstate.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milton East I-10
Located off of Interstate 10 at Exit 31, this Milton hotel is 7 miles from Blackwater River State Park. Each room has free Wi-Fi, a microwave and fridge. The hotel has an outdoor pool and gym.With triple-sheets, white bedding, the contemporary rooms at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Milton have cable TV and a work desk. Some include sitting areas with sofa beds.A hot breakfast buffet is served every morning at this Milton Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Additional dining options can be found within a short drive.The Southern Raceway is 3 miles from the hotel. Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport is 20 miles away and free parking is available on site.
- Very comfortable. Friendly staff & HOT breakfast.
- Breakfast was very good. TV was good. Bed was nice
- The staff made my stay very pleasant. I enjoyed the pool to relax.
- We can not say any more about our stay. IT WAS PERFECT!
- I slept wonderfully in that marvelous bed. The biscuits and gravy were great and the bacon crispy.
Best Western Milton Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Best Western Milton Inn is located in Milton in the region of Florida, just 22 miles from Pensacola Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Pensacola is 18 miles from Milton Inn and Suites, and Fort Walton Beach is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 17 miles from Best Western Milton Inn.
- I would highly recommend this hotel. The beds were GREAT. The breakfast was a nice feature that we used every morning. The towels were soft and smelled good. Staff very friendly.
- After a,10 hr drive the bed was so comfortable and soft. Loved the extra long pillow on bed. Staff was very friendly.
- Food good, beds good, clean, friendly cleaning staff, and they were friendly towards pets.
- THIS WAS THE NICEST, CLEANEST AND FRIENDLIST HOTEL/MOTEL i HAVE EVER STAYED IN AND THEY HAD REAL BREAKFAST FOOD ,NOT JUNK LIKE MOST PLACES .IT WAS SO CLEAN, I ACTUALLY GAVE THE MAID A TIP . VERY ,VERY IMPRESSED.
- The breakfast was good. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The beds were comfy.
Quality Inn & Suites Pensacola Bayview
Located in Pensacola, 12 miles from Pensacola Beach, Quality Inn & Suites Pensacola Bayview features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orange Beach is 29 miles from Quality Inn, and Navarre is 19 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The breakfast was wonderful. The room was very clean, The refrigerator and microwave worked.
- It met all our needs. Love the recent renovated room. Parking lot was will lit. Was able to get my night walk in. Rooms very clean. Fast WIFI. Breakfast was wonderful.
- Wifi worked well, easy login & good speeds (30Mbps up/30Mbps down) Staff were friendly.
Clean property though looked alittle worn and I was going to try a
different place but decided to stay. Not disappointed,nice room and bed;
clean room and bed; nice staff; nice breakfast; nice price. Courtyard
was well maintained, that was impressive!
- Front desk staff was great. Very helpful, friendly. Offered dining suggestions.
Baymont Inn and Suites Pensacola
One of our best sellers in Pensacola! The Pensacola Baymont Inn and Suites is just off Interstate 10, less than one mile from the University Mall. This hotel features a daily continental breakfast and a 32-inch flat-screen TV in all rooms.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in each room at this Pensacola hotel. Guests can also enjoy the added convenience of a microwave and refrigerator in every room.A fitness center is on site at the Baymont Inn and Suites Pensacola as well as a laundromat. Newspapers are provided to all guests and a 24-hour front desk is on site.This hotel is a 10 minute drive from downtown Pensacola and 15 miles from the beach. Historic Pensacola Village is just 8 miles away.
- They had French toast and waffles for breakfast which is cool.
- It was dirty and they need to up date it the sofa need to be trashed the blow dryer didn’t work the paint is coming off the tub I will not be back and I will not recommend it to no one
- The front desk woman Stephanie was fantastic. She was juggling a bunch of people who came in all at the same time and handled it very well. She is good at her job. The beds were comfortable.
- I HAD SOMEWHERE TO BRUSH MY TEETH AND USE THE BATHROOM.
- The young man at the front desk was very nice and helpful considering the situation. His computer kept crashing and he handled himself very professionally. The maintenance man that got the key card to work was nice too.
La Quinta Inn Pensacola
One of our top picks in Pensacola.Located off of Interstate Highway 10, this Pensacola property features breakfast and a year-round outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms. Historic Pensacola Village is an 8-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn Pensacola. A work desk and free toiletries are also provided in each room.Fresh fruit, pastries and waffles are available for breakfast at Pensacola La Quinta Inn. Guests can also enjoy cereal, coffee and juice daily at the buffet.An on-site guest laundromat is located at La Quinta – Pensacola. An air-conditioned environment is available for guest comfort. Outdoor seating options are available.The Naval Aviation Memorial Theater is a 30-minute drive away. Pensacola Beach is 16 miles from La Quinta Inn Pensacola.
- The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and quiet
- $72 for a hotel that was bigger and better than the one we had at Disney
- Nice location, great staff, comfortable bed, very quiet
- 2nd room we were given after complaining about the condition of the first was so much better we could stay. We were prepared to leave early.
- Bed was amazingly comfortable. My boyfriend and I loved the stay and definitely would come back again.
Comfort Inn Pensacola – University Area
One of our top picks in Pensacola.Comfort Inn is located in Pensacola, Florida, 6 miles from Historic Downtown Pensacola. Providing free parking and rooms with free high speed internet, the hotel also has an outdoor pool and exercise room.Rooms offer carpeted flooring and provide both air conditioning and heating. A microwave oven and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided. Each room also has an iron and cable TV channels.Comfort Inn Pensacola is situated 6 miles from the Museum of Art. Pensacola Beach is 14 miles away.Guests can enjoy use of the business centre and meeting room. A drinks and snacks vending machine is available. Laundry can be done in the hotel.A free breakfast offering hot waffles is served to guests.
- Clean room and other locations of hotel. They are presently renovating the motel. Very nice personel.
- We asked for a room that would be quieter than average so she put us on the top floor at the end of the hall. Perfect!!! Good breakfast. Great value.
- Breakfast was good. Water was available all day downstairs. Very close to Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, Waffle house, and another Mexican restaurant. The TV had lots of channels. The bed was comfortable as well.
- Very good hotel breakfast, comfy bed, up-dated room, friendly and efficient front desk, clean, close to lots of places to eat, and close to freeway.
- This was my third stay at this hotel. It was wonderful, although there is construction. I wanted a top floor and my request was fulfilled when I arrived. The front desk personnel are wonderful and friendly. I will stay here every time I travel to Pensacola. The breakfast is good, the beds are comfortable and the rooms are quiet and clean.
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
One of our top picks in Pensacola.In Pensacola, Florida, this hotel features a daily continental breakfast and an indoor swimming pool. An on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access are available.A flat-screen cable TV and work desk are provided in each room at this Pensacola Hyatt Place. Featuring a hairdryer, each private bathroom includes towels.A fitness center is accessible to guests at the Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport. Other facilities include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and dry cleaning services.Pensacola International Airport is a 9-minute drive from this hotel. Guests at the property are a 25-minute drive from Pensacola Beach and 2 miles from Marcus Pointe Golf Course.
- The bed was very comfortable. We relocated to Pensacola and had been driving all day. They had a 24 hour restaurant, and the food was really good. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.it was great to be able to relax before getting the keys to our new home.
- I liked everything except what is mentioned already
- The breakfast was good and also good coffee. The room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Well located, well ordered, cheerful staff, everything spotless, good breakfast…… super view of the whole airport from the 5th floor… admittedly, I like airports…….
- Everything about the hotel was marvelous. It was only a few steps away from the airport, so I didn’t have to rush to meet my flight. It was close to Cordova Mall and movie theatres, so I was entertained. Great place. I will come back whenever I can.
Fairfield Inn Pensacola
The Pensacola Fairfield Inn is at the junction of Interstate 10 and Route 291. It features an indoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Brightly decorated rooms include a 32-inch LCD TV.Each guest room comes with a well-lit work desk and coffee-making facilities. In-room hairdryer and ironing facilities are also provided.Guests at the Fairfield Inn can start their day with a deluxe continental breakfast featuring a Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich. Mexican and Italian restaurants can be found nearby.Guests are provided access to an off-site fitness center.Fairfield Inn Pensacola is only 5 miles from the Pensacola Airport. It is also 5 miles from Marcus Pointe Golf Course and 14 miles from the National Museum of Naval Aviation.
- Loved the location, loved the personnel, everyone was so helpful and friendly…the restaurants we dined at were top-notch…
- staff and breakfast. Coffee was not hot during evening time
- Friendly staff. Exceptionally clean. Close to everything including the airport.
- The Marriott brand never disappoints no matter the quality tier of hotels from luxury to economy. My budget is more on the economical side, and the hotel I stayed in made me feel like I was in a luxurious hotel. Awesome breakfast, comfortable bed, and clean hotel room were all the best of the Marriott Fairfield Inn.
- Everything was great, should expand breakfast area. Too small
Hampton Inn Pensacola-Airport
Set in the Cordova Business District, near Pensacola Regional Airport, this Florida hotel offers a free hot breakfast and free shuttle service to the airport, Cordova Mall and area businesses.Hampton Inn Pensacola – Airport features guestrooms with free high-speed internet access and coffeemakers. Guests can also go for a swim in the outdoor pool or take advantage of the fitness center.Within a short drive of the Pensacola Airport Hampton Inn, guests can explore Pensacola Beach or the Naval Air Museum. Additional nearby attractions include the Historic Pensacola Village and the Gulf Island National Seashore.
- The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, great location, Tuesday & Wednesday night ‘social’ (free beer, wine, snacks), free shuttle to get to and from anything within a couple of miles. It’s right near the airport, but the only time I heard a plane was when I was packing the car to leave. Quiet location.
- The airport shuttle service outstanding. Was able to take advantage of Hampton’s late check out time to reduce the waiting time at the Airport .
- Clean areas. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Will stay again.
- Exceptional service from the moment we walked through door. We didn’t arrive until around 1:30-2:00am but was met with a gracious representative. Loved the room.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. I had a problem with my TV and called the front desk – within 5 mins a tech came to my room and fixed the problem. My wife have stayed at this hotel before and have never been disappointed. It is close to restaurants, a mall and movie theater – and even though it is close to the airport we had very little noise from arriving and departing jets .
Top Hotels In Milton Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Milton Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Milton Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Milton Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!