10 Best Hotels To Stay In Milpitas California – Top Hotel Reviews
Milpitas California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Milpitas California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Milpitas California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Milpitas California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Milpitas California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Milpitas California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Milpitas California:
Crowne Plaza San Jose-Silicon Valley
One of our top picks in Milpitas.Featuring free shuttle service to San Jose International Airport and near the San Jose Convention Center, this hotel offers an on-site restaurant as well as on-site car rental services. Levi’s Stadium is 4 miles away.The Crowne Plaza San Jose-Silicon Valley provides contemporary guest rooms furnished with coffee makers and wireless internet access. On-site dining is available at Pasta’s Grille, serving Northern Italian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.San Jose State University, Santa Clara University and the Great Mall Milpitas are local and close to the San Jose-Silicon Valley Crowne Plaza. Twin Creeks Sport Complex as well as a number of local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.
- Very clean and modern great location for the time I stayed
- Location, amenities, restaurant and bar facility, good parking area,
- The Jacuzzi, the room, the price, and the location.
- The cleanliness of the facility and the employer are so nice
- 1.Restaurant offerings were tool limited & just average
Sonesta Silicon Valley – San Jose
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Sonesta Silicon Valley – San Jose offers accommodations in Milpitas, just 4.3 miles from San Jose. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Santa Cruz is 31 miles from Sonesta Silicon Valley – San Jose , and Half Moon Bay is 29 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The staff were always helpful and friendly! The beds were very comfortable! Our room was good sized and clean!
- I accidentally hit poor in my first question..I like how this hotel is small it feels cozy
- Great location. Free shuttle service within 5 miles of hotel.
- We stayed in the room for 3 nights. The room is clean and tidy. I will recommend friends to stay here.
- We stayed in the room for 3 nights. The room is clean and tidy. I will recommend friends to stay here.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Silicon Valley – Milpitas
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Silicon Valley – Milpitas offers accommodations in Milpitas.A TV is featured.San Jose is 7 miles from Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Silicon , and Half Moon Bay is 28 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Embassy Suites Milpitas – Silicon Valley
One of our top picks in Milpitas.This hotel is located in Milpitas, California off Interstate 680 and within a 15-minute drive of San Jose. The hotel features an indoor pool. Suites offer a microwave and refrigerator.Suites at the Embassy Suites Milpitas-Silicon Valley feature an MP3 docking station and separate living area. The suites also include a coffee maker and free weekday newspapers.The Silicon Valley Embassy Suites provides guests with breakfast and an evening reception, which features drinks and snacks. Guests can dine at the Swan Court and Lounge.The Embassy Suites Milpitas offers a business center and gym. The hotel also provides free parking.The Embassy Suites is within a 15-minute drive of San Jose International Airport and the Santa Clara Convention Center. The Great Mall of the Bay Area is one miles from the hotel.
- Kids enjoyed indoor pool, breakfast was good. Check in and check out was easy, staff was great.
- The room is nice and clean, and the pool is nice and big.
- The housekeeping staff were courteous and accommodating. Other than that, there was very little to be enthusiastic about.
- NOthing it’s a messy hotel right now they need to shut it down and open after their construction
- Kids liked the breakfast. The Security Guard at the pool always kept us informed at the pool that she was trying to help get towels to us. Very attentive
Baymont Inn and Suites Milpitas/San Jose
This Milpitas hotel is located near the heart of Silicon Valley. It offers free WiFi in each guest room and serves a daily continental breakfast.Rooms at Baymont Inn and Suites Milpitas/San Jose include an HDTV, a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and hot tub at Baymont Inn and Suites Milpitas/San Jose.This hotel is just 1 miles from the Great Mall of the Bay Area. San Jose International Airport is 5 miles away. Winchester Mystery House is 10 miles from Baymont Inn and Suites Milpitas/San Jose.
- It was nice and quiet. The shower was awesome and the bed was comfy. Also had a very good breakfast!
- They are completely remodeling their rooms (unfortunately, not my room!). They did not work/make noise during sleep hours. Good shower head!
- Location was central to my needs, parking was close in, and the property seemed secure.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Enough parking, accessible from the freeway close to the downtown area. Prices were resonable.
- The room was awesome! The Bathtub had jets and it was relaxing! The bed was comfy and clean! The room was spacious which was good because I could BREATH and not feel claustrophobic! The Front Desk guy was nice.
Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas
One of our best sellers in Milpitas! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas is located in Milpitas in the region of California, just 6 miles from San Jose. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Half Moon Bay is 28 miles from Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas, and Palo Alto is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
you can select hot breakfast such as omelette, eggs, the cook is good
shuttle bus service is very convenient
there are restaurant nearby in walking distance, like in-n-out burger, wallmart, applebee….
- Everything was excellent….from check in to checkout.
Buffet breakfast is very expensive. Just my son who eat breakfast. I get coffee twice in the
hallway of the receptionist area, which according to the receptionist is free but the lady serving the restaurant make a comment to me while getting coffee the second time “you again”. I think
is rude. THIS COMMENT SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE DIDN’T LIKE.
- Great location, lots of shopping and restaurants very close
- the open spaces in the lobby area and the shuttle drivers were super
- you can select hot breakfast such as omelette, eggs, the cook is good
Best Western Plus Brookside Inn
Located in Milpitas, California, this hotel is 4 miles from Great America Theme Park. The hotel features an outdoor heated pool, a sauna, a gym and free Wi-Fi.At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brookside Inn, guest rooms provide coffee facilities and cable TV. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.Guests can use the gym and the business center at the BEST WESTERN PLUS. It also offers a cocktail lounge with a big screen TV.Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 6 miles from the hotel. Brookside Best Western Inn is 17 miles from Stanford University.
- At end of renovation. Not done yet but new all around. Good breakfast. Snacks evening. Good location for fast access.
- Complimentary cookies and happy hour with free drinks and decent food prices (haven’t used the happy hour offer though).
- BreakfSt good room clean nics a d quiet. Love ths tucked location great seclusion cookies were exvellent i had like 6. Big flat screen tv with viceland makes it the perfect combo shout out to the yeam that put viceland on the channels
- The breakfast was excellent, I’ve stayed at a lot of Best Western this was the best. Staff very friendly, clean room. Made my stay enjoyable. Thank You Keep up the good work.
- The bed was like a cloud, nice and fluffy. Would be nice if you had a combination of pillows, some soft and some firm.
Sheraton San Jose
This hotel is located in the center of Silicon Valley, moments away from many major corporations and area attractions, and features exceptional amenities along with first-class accommodations.The Sheraton San Jose is ideally situated only a short distance from a variety of popular points of interest. The Great Mall shopping center, Paramount’s Great America Theme Park, Cisco Systems and SanDisk are all in close proximity.After a restful night’s sleep on the San Jose Sheraton’s exclusive Sweet Sleeper Bed, guests can enjoy a refreshing swim in the Olympic-size pool, relax near the on-site pond and waterfall or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Nice staff and room is very clean and comfortable.
- Our suite was beautiful. Very clean. Nice pool. Mostly friendly staff. Amazing restaurant.
Very nice place to stay. Room and bath nice and spacious. Not tacky like typical hotel rooms.
Breakfast in their restaurant was very, very good. Service was excellent.
We would stay again.
- Friendly staff. Nice place to stay if you have children.
- The food was excellent as well as the service. The hospitality was amazing and especially the time with Jananina. The beds were comfortable and the swimming pool was awesome.
Staybridge Suites Silicon Valley – Milpitas
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Staybridge Suites Silicon Valley – Milpitas is located in Milpitas. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. San Jose is 6 miles from Staybridge Milpitas, and Half Moon Bay is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 3.7 miles from Staybridge Suites Silicon Valley – Milpitas.
No reviews yet.
Courtyard Milpitas Silicon Valley
Courtyard Milpitas Silicon Valley features a heated outdoor pool and a hot tub. It is less than one mile from the Great Mall. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas and rooms feature 37-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO.Rooms come with sitting areas and desks. They provide refrigerators, bottled water and coffee makers.Milpitas Silicon Valley Courtyard offers dry cleaning and laundry services. A fitness center is available for guest use.The Market is on site and serves snacks and beverages available for purchase 24-hours a day. The Bistro, offering a variety of breakfast and dinner options, is located at the property and also features an evening bar.Courtyard Milpitas is 6 miles from San Jose International Airport and Great America Theme Park. It is 7 miles from Children’s Discovery Museum and San Jose and 9 miles from Winchester Mystery House.
- Breakfast was delicious. They were remodeling so they shut the water off but warned us. The bathroom had someone else’s hair near the floor board. It was ok.
- It’s close to Dave and Buster’s, so we didn’t have to pay more for an uber. We could just walk there.
- The hotel is clean and convenient to arrange business trip in San Jose area.
- Very Courteous staff; pristine rooms. Free and Secure Parking. Very pleasant stay. I will return and recommend to my family/friends.
- Excellent customer service clean and comfortable bed.
Top Hotels In Milpitas California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Milpitas California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Milpitas California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Milpitas California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!