10 Best Hotels To Stay In Millstadt Junction Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Millstadt Junction Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Millstadt Junction Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Millstadt Junction Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Millstadt Junction Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Millstadt Junction Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Millstadt Junction Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Millstadt Junction Illinois:
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Columbia
Conveniently located in the peaceful suburban community of Columbia, Illinois, just a short drive from downtown St. Louis, this comfortable hotel offers a wide range of unique amenities and services.Hampton Inn St. Louis – Columbia is just off I-255 for easy travel to nearby attractions. Guests can explore the Contemporary Art Museum or tour the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, which are both located just minutes from the hotel.While reading a free USA Today newspaper, guests can enjoy a free hot breakfast every morning at the Columbia Hampton Inn. The hotel also boasts a fitness room, indoor pool and 24-hour business center with print, copy and fax services.
- Excellent service and comfortable room. Good overall stay.
- We enjoyed the friendly staff, clean and comfy rooms and a good breakfast!
- Excellent visit and very personal staff including the general manager who said hi every morning and also rode the elevator with my son and I to ensure it was running safely. Very pleased with our overall experience
- Breakfast was great, with everything you can think of.
- I liked the arrangement of the bed in correlation with the window. It was a nice change to be facing the window rather than a wall. The appointments in the bathroom were a nice touch, too.
Super 8 Waterloo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Waterloo offers accommodations in Waterloo.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Louis is 18 miles from Super 8 Waterloo, and Chesterfield is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 28 miles from Super 8 Waterloo.
- The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and the coffee was plentiful.
- Being on the 1st floor. The shower and toilet were in separate rooms .
- the fact that we got there a little earlier and was able to get our room.
- Price was right. Everyone who worked there was helpful and pleasant. Location was fine. Jen the desk clerk was very helpful, came quickly to change out the battery in the smoke detector and brought us a working phone as the one in our room did not function.
- I liked how easy it was to park and access our room from the end of the building. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was also very quiet and clean.
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Just off I-55 and only a short drive from downtown St. Louis, Missouri, this hotel offers comfortable guest rooms with amenities such as free wireless high-speed internet access.Best Western St. Louis Inn serves a free hot breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can relax beside the indoor pool or work out in the fitness center.Attractions such as the Anheuser Busch Brewery and Six Flags St. Louis theme park are only minutes from the St. Louis Inn Best Western. Guests can also go shopping at the South County Mall or visit the famous St. Louis Arch.
- Comfortable bed. Clean room. Friendly staff. Good breakfast options.
- Nice job on rebuilding best western, it’s a lot more different now
- Rooms exceptionally clean, staff unobtrusive, friendly, and respectful.
- Being an early riser ,I am often greeted with a grunt or grumble by people I meet at 3 am. The woman who was setting up the breakfast bar was not only VERY helpful, but extremely friendly. I enjoyed our early morning conversation!
- Everything was bad.. the food for breakfast was always cold.
Holiday Inn South County Center – St. Louis
With easy access to Interstates 55, 270, and 255, this hotel is located next to the South County Center Mall. It features an on-site restaurant and an indoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at the Holiday Inn South County Center-St. Louis. They have a coffee maker and an iron and furnished with a work desk.The on-site Holiday Inn Dining Room and Bar serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available.Guests can relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center at the St. Louis Holiday Inn South County Center. There is also a business center and an ATM on site.Downtown St. Louis is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. The St. Louis Zoo is a 20-minute drive away.
- Nice lobby, easy check-in/out process. Comfortable mattress. Microwave was a nice feature. List of restaurant with take out /delivery options was helpful. Staff was helpful.
- Good location. Close proximity to attractions and retail stores.
- Staff very helpful and the pool area was very relaxing.
- The receptionist was wonderful and welcoming!! Rom was great, very nice, clean. Short breakfast was great. shuttle was great, very wonderful employees everywhere!
- I booked what I thought was a hotel room with a guaranteed king bed. Come to find out later by a surprise that I would only get a king bed if any were available. Honestly would never have even booked it if I had know that from the beginning. I would never go through booking.com again.
River City Casino and Hotel
Featuring a 90,000 square-foot casino on site, this Saint Louis hotel has spacious rooms with 42-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is just off of the shores of the Mississippi River, less than 10 miles from the Gateway Arch.An iPod docking station is included in every guest room at River City Casino and Hotel. The bathrooms also include an additional TV and overhead rain shower head.Guests can enjoy a workout in the fitness center at Saint Louis River City Hotel and Casino. A modern events center with live entertainment and seating for up to 1,400 guests is featured on site.The hotel and casino features 5 on-site restaurants and bars.Busch Stadium, Edward Jones Dome and downtown St. Louis is within 10 miles of this hotel. The Missouri Botanical Gardens and the Saint Louis Zoo are a 25-minute drive from the property.
- Bed was amazing. Sheets so soft and o want those pillows for my home
- I didn’t request it, but my room had a view overlooking the Mississippi River, which was nice. The bathroom had a TV inside of the mirror – very cool! The hotel is very pretty. I had a nice steak dinner at the steakhouse, then saw a great concert at the event center, gambled at the casino, then had a late night snack and dessert! All around great stay!
- Comfortable room. Good food in sports bar. Great staff!
- Really clean room and all facilities. Big shower room.
- Overall great comfy room! Not expensive at all! Friendly staff!
Quality Inn & Suites Arnold
Located in Arnold, 18 miles from Saint Louis, Quality Inn & Suites Arnold features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.Chesterfield is 19 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Arnold, and St. Charles is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 23 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Arnold.
- Food was surprisingly good, staff was friendly, room was clean!
- Great easy in, easy out close to Interstate access.
- Good location next to lots of shopping and food options. The cookies and ice water was a nice touch
- Loved your pillows. Beds were comfortable. We have stayed here before so it was not new to us.
- staff was very helpful, forgot my recharger for phone and the let me borrow a charger.
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis – Arnold
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis – Arnold is located in Arnold, 16 miles from Saint Louis and 18 miles from Chesterfield.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very roomy accommodations and comfortable bed. Older hotel but well maintained.
- Everything was beyond our expectations. Nice property, will definitely stay here again.
We like being located on the first floor due to our inability to walk and being close to be able to
eat breakfast and have coffee. The evening food needs something to be desired Staff was
- Staff was friendly. Room was well appointed and decor was nice!
ya need a pool or access to the adjoining hotels pool
also soo glad you had body wash and shampoo dispensers ♥
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold
Located in Arnold, 16 miles from Saint Louis, Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold features an outdoor pool and hot tub.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chesterfield is 18 miles from Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold, and St. Charles is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Everyone was very friendly down-to-earth talked and joked around with me it was awesome
- My Family and I had been driving for many hours. This was our half way stop, back home . The front desk staff/Social time, making sure we had all the info to make our overnight stay Magic for my family !!! Thank You !!
Everything was very nice, my only complaint. I could not use my triple A card because I used a
3rd party to book. I did not know it was a third part.
- Everything from the time we came in to the time we left was fantastic!
- Happy hour food and breakfast were really good! Staff was exceptionally friendly!
Comfort Inn & Suites Cahokia
Comfort Inn & Suites Cahokia is located in Cahokia, just 5 miles from Saint Louis. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chesterfield is 23 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Cahokia, and St. Charles is 23 miles from the property. Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 17 miles away.
- breakfast was great! staff awesome. bed could have been more comfortable
- For the money, and considering it’s a 2 star hotel, it was a good stay. We had everything we needed for two nights. Bathroom was presentable and clean. The room, though seemed to have clean surfaces, it had an old looking/ dirt carpet. Also it was small compared to other king rooms and could not fit all furnishings nicely. For example, the nightstand drawers were facing the bed, so it couldn’t be opened all way. Thankfully we didn’t have to use it and it wasn’t big deal for us. but I’d appreciate if I could go in/out of the room with more space if it wasn’t for that office desk which was on the way.
- Great place to stay. Off the beaten path but we felt safe. Just a few minutes from downtown St Louis. Walmart and restaurants nextdoor!
- The staff was very polite We had a late check-out and they totally understood
I booked this hotel so we could see solar eclipse. I booked it back in
May! We drove 40 more miles to Town of Sainte Genevieve. Crossed
Mississippi on a ferry took back roads avoided traffic. Eclipse was
awesome hotel place to sleep only availability. Glad to see eclipse🌑
Super 8 Belleville
Located in Belleville, 14 miles from Saint Louis, Super 8 Belleville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 26 miles from Super 8 Belleville.
- It was a nice hotel. Very clean staff was nice. I really enjoyed my stay I would stay here again.
- Comfortable bed and updated facility. Friendly staff. Great place to stay!!
- The location was perfect for us- We were visiting family in Belleville and downtown was cute and had great places to explore.
- They had a little continental breakfast in the morning. It wasn’t anything fancy but; served it’s purpose. The staff was very nice and there were no hassles. The hotel was near shops and restaurants. I wasn’t there for that but; it would have been nice if I was.
- They did not accept credit cards on site. Had to pay in cash. There were cigarette burns in the bed linens along with on the counter tops.
Top Hotels In Millstadt Junction Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Millstadt Junction Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Millstadt Junction Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Millstadt Junction Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!