10 Best Hotels To Stay In Milledgeville Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Milledgeville Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Milledgeville Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Milledgeville Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Milledgeville Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Milledgeville Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Milledgeville Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Milledgeville Georgia:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Milledgeville
Located in central Georgia, this hotel is 2 miles from historic Milledgeville town centre. It serves a buffet breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool and fitness centre.Free WiFi access and cable TV are included in every room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Milledgeville. They are also equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.The reception desk at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Milledgeville is staffed 24 hours a day. Guests can use the business centre or on-site launderette.Lake Sinclair is 7.5 miles from the hotel. Baldwin State Forest is less than 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The breakfast was great. Hot selections like waffles, eggs, biscuits, bacon and sausage. There were also cold options like cereal, muffins, yogurt and fruit. The inside lobby was amazing, very clean.
- I like the decorations and the decor the lay out the design the room was very nice staff was very hospitable and a shout out to Ms. Heather and the house keeping staff making my stay wonderful 👍👍
- Check in was very easy, had to change my original reservation to include another date – no problem
Breakfast was very good. Bed very comfortable. Everything was very clean.
Employees were friendly and the service was great.
We are very happy with your facilities.
- The hotel has been newly renovated and it is nice and clean.
Relax Inn Milledgeville
The Relax Inn Milledgeville hotel is located minutes from Georgia College & State University, Georgia Military College and the Old Governor’s Mansion. This hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests with children can enjoy the playground.All guest rooms feature a microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer and flat-screen TV with cable channels. Select rooms have include a coffee makers.Guests can enjoy the complimentary continental breakfast served daily and free coffee. The Good Times restaurant is also located on-site.The Relax Inn Milledgeville is just 5 miles from Lake Sinclair, where visitors can enjoy outdoor recreational activities like boating and fishing. The Georgia Antebellum Capitol Museum, Andalusia, Flannery O’Connor’s Farm and Lockerly Hall are all near the hotel.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Milledgeville! Heritage Inn offers accommodations in Milledgeville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- When I pulled up to the hotel I must admit it did look really janky from the outside. I thought for sure I had made the wrong choice, but I must say I was wrong. There was a slight smell when I first went into the room, but as soon as I turned on the AC it went away. My room had a king size bed and it was amazing! I slept like a baby. I was there to film a movie, so I didn’t really get a chance to watch a whole lot of tv, but the little bit I did watch was on one of the HBO channels. Overall I had a great stay. I requested when I booked that I be away from people and in a quite room, and I never heard another person the entire three days I was there; and most importantly THERE WERE NO BUGS! I’m seriously thinking of going back if I need some time to myself because I enjoyed the room I was in that much.
- Loved the pillows on the bed. The room was very clean and smelled great. Was very thankful for the mini fridge.
- Very high speed internet with a fridge and microwave. I also do business when I stay so the internet is very important to me along with a good desk to work at.
- Friendly staff and high speed internet that was high speed.
- I didn’t eat breakfast. I didn’t want to sit in front of the check in/out desk to eat breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Milledgeville
One of our top picks in Milledgeville – and a guest favorite.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Milledgeville is located in Milledgeville, just 29 miles from Macon.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.
- The bed was very nice, pillows marked as firm or soft!!! Great staff at front desk!!
- Great stay. Very clean, very friendly staff, great location. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Super clean hotel, very well located, close to everything, General Manager lady was always there during the hurricane Irma and made sure that all guests were ok. Very comfortable. The room had a safe which was very important since we were fleeing Fl due to the hurricane and we were travelling with valuable belongings.
Hotel always had some fruit or snacks free for guests available during the day. I guess this was due to the circumstances. Very nice gesture.
Also, we extended our stay and staff made sure we were able to keep the same type of room.
- Nice, new hotel. Comfortable beds, very friendly staff. A truly great experience.
The chaise lounge by the window was a nice plus
The little shelf with plugs was great for charging phones
The three hooks above long suitcase couch were super for my handbag, my sewing bag and his hanging kit
And the ice maker by the elevator was very convenient
America’s Best Value Inn
America’s Best Value Inn Milledgeville is within 13 minutes’ drive of Georgia College State University, Georgia Military College, and Georgia Power Plant. Free WiFi is available.All spacious guest rooms feature a small refrigerator, desk, and flat-screen cable TV. A private bathroom and ironing facilities are also included.Non-smoking rooms are available and heating and air conditioning are provided at this Milledgeville America’s Best Value Inn. Amenities and services include free local calls and free morning coffee.Nearby attractions include Lake Sinclair (7.3 miles) and Georgia’s Old Capital Museum (4 miles). Baldwin County Airport is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- It was a decent value compared to other hotels in the area.
- This place was terrible. People banging in an adjacent room doing construction of some sort all through the night.
- On booking.com said the hotel room was going to be $115.98 but ended up being around $135. The $115.98 was with the added state tax and taxes and they couldn’t tell me why. So I was a bit agravated about that. The bathroom light took forever to turn on and the carpet was so nasty. I walked around with socks on and they were black. The carpets need to be cleaned reallt bad. Only positive thing I can say, the beds were very comfy, nice and cold hotel room, very quiet and the house keeping was very nice.
- Bed was comfortable. Water pressure was great! No street noise.
- Easy drive to grocery and other businesses I needed to access. Very friendly staff and nice accommodation for the money. I would be glad to stay there again.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville
This Milledgeville Fairfield is just 5 miles from Georgia College and offers rooms with 32-inch LCD TVs. A convenience store is on site, and hot buffet breakfast is available daily.The bright rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville feature modern décor and include a mini-fridge and microwave. Each has a desk with electrical outlets at desk level and TV with ESPN and HBO.Milledgeville Fairfield Inn’s connected indoor/outdoor pool area includes a whirlpool. The hotel also has a modern lounge with plenty of seating and free coffee.Buffet breakfast includes hot waffles and takeaway Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. The Market convenience store is stocked with a selection of snacks and beverages.Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville is located along Highway 441 and less than 2 miles from downtown Milledgeville. The Georgia War Veterans Home is an 8 miles drive.
- The booking.com site, I was booking to check in at midnight for an overnight stay, but that makes the hotel put you on as an arrival later that day, the front desk clerk was awesome in getting me into a room with now problems.
- Very friendly staff even with late arrival time. Great breakfast!
- The staff was very nice to me as soon as I walked in the door.
- Size of the room was great but it smelled really musty. Bed was not really comfy.
- The hotel was very quiet in spite of being on a busy street. The room was clean and comfortable.
Hampton Inn Milledgeville
Located in Milledgeville, 29 miles from Macon, Hampton Inn Milledgeville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The king size bed slept very well, my bad back was soothed.
- The beds were very comfortable. It was clean and smelled nice. You guys also had coffee available all day with good coffee creamer! Breakfast was good.
- Breakfast every morning just great. The room was nice!
- Breakfast was hot and delicious with excellent choices for a buffet. The rooms were very nice and clean. The employees were so gracious and helpful. As a IRMA evacuee I couldn’t have been more comfortable or welcome. All the staff should have a raise.
- beds were very comfortable. Staff was very polite and helpful. Very clean.
Comfort Suites Milledgeville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Milledgeville offers accommodations in Milledgeville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.
- Very convenient to town with out the traffic. Also just a 10 min drive to GCSU and Lake Sinclair.
- The room was very nice! They advertise a big inside pool but it was not working at the time.
- When I fly in from NC to visit my dad, every few months, I enjoy my stay at Comfort Suites.
- The room smelled terrible! I only booked this hotel from your site because it said it had a jacuzzi tub which it did not so I spent $100 more for nothing! Highly disappointed
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the breakfast selection was perfect. Many options for everyone.
Featuring free WiFi, Soho Lofts offers accommodations in Milledgeville, just 29 miles from Macon.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
No reviews yet.
Super Inn & Suites
SUPER INN & SUITES is located in Milledgeville, just 29 miles from Macon.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The night front desk lady was very nice. The location for me was perfect.
- I was a short stopover for a long trip so we were able to get a nights sleep but couldn’t wait to leave and did not even look what was for breakfast.
- Loved the shower xtra hot water and LG flat TV.son loved the pool.
- The staff and room were great! Good wifi. Clean room and good water pressure in the shower.
- Nothing. This was by far the worst experience at a hotel I’ve ever had.
Top Hotels In Milledgeville Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Milledgeville Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Milledgeville Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Milledgeville Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!