10 Best Hotels To Stay In Millbrae California – Top Hotel Reviews
Millbrae California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Millbrae California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Millbrae California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Millbrae California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Millbrae California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Millbrae California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Millbrae California:
The Westin San Francisco Airport
The Westin San Francisco Airport is located in Millbrae, 13 miles from San Francisco and 19 miles from Berkeley. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Half Moon Bay is 10 miles from The Westin San Francisco Airport, and Oakland is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The bed is the best! The room is very confortable.
- The location is exceptional and they have airport transfers. The hotel is very well done.
- I was offered free wifi service during the second day when I told them I am a SPG member. I was charged for all my past stay as I didn’t know about this benefit.
- Great location. Helpful staff. Easy access to airport. Very comfortable bed. Quick room service for rollaway bed
- Bed was very comfortable and room clean and convenient for early flight out. Close to airport and great shuttle service.
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport West
This Millbrae hotel is located 2 miles from San Francisco International Airport. The completely non-smoking hotel offers airport transportation, free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool.La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport West features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and ironing facilities in every guest room. Rooms are also equipped with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Guests can use the fitness center or the laundry facilities at the Airport West La Quinta Inn. A business center and 24-hour front desk are also available on site.The San Francisco International BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) train station is a 6-minute drive from the La Quinta Inn. The San Francisco Zoo is 10 miles away.
- Room was great. Loved electric fireplace. Bed very confortable. Breakfast great even had bacon.
- perfect location for cataching the flight，room is super clean
No knives for cooking. No wine opener. No view. Train noise
- Very close to airport, nice rooms, private parking, strong and fast WiFi.
- Refreshed older property located very near the airport. Bed was very comfortable, room had unrestricted DirectTV and was immaculately clean.
The Dylan at SFO
One of our best sellers in Millbrae! Offering a free airport transfer service to San Francisco International Airport, just 1 miles away, this boutique hotel is 2 minutes’ walk to the Millbrae BART/CalTrain station with service to San Francisco and San Jose.Free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV, furniture with built-in USB outlets and modern artwork are offered in each spacious room at The Dylan at SFO. An en suite bathroom with Spanish tile accents and rain shower head is also included.Guests can enjoy a delicious daily breakfast featuring hot items such as bacon, sausages, eggs, casseroles, fresh waffles, freshly-baked muffins, scones and pastries. Breakfast also includes cereal, homemade oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels and cream cheese, toast, hard-boiled eggs, ham and cheese, juice and freshly brewed coffee. Freshly-baked cookies, coffee and tea are offered in the afternoon.A tour desk is located on site. A furnished courtyard with fountain is available for guest relaxation.Multiple restaurants are located within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. The hotel is within 17 miles of the San Francisco Zoo and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Convenient location right next to Millbrae station and a free shuttle to San Francisco airport.
- The staff were incredibly friendly. They allowed us to check in at 8am and have breakfast while we waiting for our room to be cleaned! We also got a free shuttle to the airport the next day!
The breakfast food and the fact that they fferred cookies and drinks.
The rooms were cosy and neat.
- Clean, comfortable, close to restaurants, happy staff, good WiFi, breakfast and airport Shuttle included!
- Good size of the room. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Free shuttle from and to the airport. P
BEST WESTERN PLUS El Rancho Inn
Just south of San Francisco International Airport, this Millbrae hotel offers a 24-hour airport shuttle service, free on-site parking during the guest’s stay, and an on-site restaurant.Free Wi-Fi and a cable TV with premium channels are provided in each guest room at the Best Western PLUS El Rancho Inn. A private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer is included.A free shuttle service to the nearby BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) train station for easy access to San Francisco and Oakland is available. Guests will also appreciate the seasonal heated outdoor pool and the on-site fitness center.The Terrace Cafe and Veranda Bar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features contemporary American cuisine.The full bar offers wine, beer, cocktails and light snacks.Union Square and AT&T Park are within 15 miles of the El Rancho Inn Best Western PLUS. The Golden Gate Bridge is 20 miles away.
- I was greeted and treated with courtesy and provided with efficient service by Vickie at the front desk. I appreciated the small things such as an early check in, confirmation of member points and thoughtful advice about when to arrive at the airport due to approaching inclement weather.
- Lovely, large, clean and comfortable room. Tasty salad in bar. On time shuttle service to airport
- The property was easy to access and close to the airport. They have a very prompt shuttle to and from the airport.
- Great location – close to Airport Which we wanted Airport shuttle great
No one tell me the shuttle pick up is i front of room. I walk to reception and wait outside the sutthle just drive by me without stop. Apperntly he is been park in fron of my room while i am already walk to fron with pretty distance.
When i booked at booking.com breakfast was include. Then when i got confirmation it was a charge of $10..
Aloft San Francisco Airport
Featuring a free 24/7 transportation service to San Francisco International Airport, this modern hotel boasts an indoor pool and a late night bar. Free Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station are included in all guest rooms.A 42-inch flat-screen satellite TV with pay-per-view channels is featured in every air-conditioned room at the pet-friendly Aloft San Francisco Airport. All of the contemporary guest rooms include an iPod docking station, a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities.Open 24/7, guests of Aloft can stop by re:fuel by Aloft(SM) anytime for light fare. Serving drinks and a bar menu, the w xyz(SM) bar features a relaxing atmosphere where hotel guests can mingle and unwind.A 24-hour front desk is available at San Francisco Airport Aloft. Guests have access to the on-site fitness center. Fax and photocopying services are available.The Millbrae BART/Caltrain station, with services to San Francisco and San Jose, is a 10-minute walk away. Upscale shopping and dining in Burlingame is 2.5 miles away.
- It is always pristinely clean with excellent services!
- Location is very convenient. Sixt right next door. Rooms are big and well equipped
- Good service, clean hotel and great price. Don’t mind the sound of the airplanes .. it really isn’t that bad.
- Modern look, green, great soap and lotion, great beds and window blinds, complimentary water, great shower
- Fantastic, huge room with beautiful bathroom. All spotlessly clean.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco Airport
This Millbrae hotel is one mile from the San Francisco International Airport and offers a free airport shuttle. They also feature a gym, hot tub, and spacious suites.San Francisco Airport Fairfield Inn suites are furnished with a separate sitting area, microwave and refrigerator. Cable TV with in-room movies is also included.Fairfield Inn San Francisco Airport provides free Wi-Fi and a free hot buffet breakfast every morning. A 24-hour front desk and business services are available for added convenience.The Millbrae Bay Area Rapid Transit system (BART) is a 10 minute walk from the hotel and provides easy access to downtown San Francisco. South San Francisco Conference Center is a 10 minute drive from the San Francisco Fairfield Inn and Suites and Ocean Beach is 30 minute drive away.
- Big and clean room. Sitting area, 2 TVs and fast Wi-Fi connection. Comfy bed. Breakfast is good with alot of choices.
- Good position, nearby the BART station and 10 minutes by car from SFO international airport
- Breakfast was plenty hot and ready the hotel is in a good location to get to eating places without walking too far away ladies behind the desk very helpful pleasant
- Free breakfast was good. Great when wheat bread, very good Greek yogurt, eggs done 3 ways, lots of fresh fruit.
- As we were visiting SF for 4 days and then travelling by car down the coast to LA, this hotel suited perfectly. It was very convenient for the excellent Bart train service into the city. Nice Chinese/Asian restaurants nearby.
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
This Burlingame hotel is on San Francisco Bay. The hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub, free airport shuttle and an iPod docking station in every room.Rooms at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront include a flat-screen cable TV. The rooms also feature a coffee maker and a sitting area.The Marriott San Francisco Waterfront features a Starbucks in the lobby. The hotel also has a free shuttle to area transportation and tour desk, which features area information.The Waterfront Marriott features the Hangar Steak, which serves steak and seafood. The Flights 101 Lobby Lounge features cocktails and a light menu.The Marriott is 3 miles from the San Francisco International Airport. The hotel is a 30 minute drive from San Francisco and Fisherman’s Wharf.
- When you walked in everyone greeted you and it seem like a very special place. Keyword seem..
- The parking fee was waived for us, even though I would be an Elite member only after 3 more stays. We could use the Elite lounge for free breakfast , snacks and dinner- the food was amazing ! Service is best!
- Beds uncomfortable could not get assitance from conserege
Impressed with overall cleanliness.
Room Service was good
Starbucks on the premises was an added bonus
- Feces on sheets is unacceptable and compromises reason to consider any other service being acceptable
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Located in Burlingame, 14 miles from San Francisco, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Berkeley is 20 miles from San Francisco Airport, and Half Moon Bay is 10 miles from the property. San Francisco International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Close to airport with very nice surrounding. Easy to get to with airport shuttle. Nice walks along the bay. Don’t know how transport is to Downtown SFO. The breakfast, we included, was delicious with a great variety and well worth to start the day. The staff was very helpful and generous, when I complained about disgustingly dirty floors.
- Great location for the purpose of our stay ( an early flight in the next day), nice shuttle bus service, breakfast better than imagined.
- The bathrooms were dazzling white except the floors could need a little attention. We were very satisfied.
- The gym was clean and inviting. I was able to work out before hitting the town.
- We were able to check in at 9 am, staff were very helpful and the food in the restaurant was good. The atrium is very nice and we had family who were at another hotel join us one evening for drinks. The shuttle service was great and the room had a good black-out shade.
Hotel Aura SFO Airport
One of our top picks in San Bruno.Hotel Aura SFO Airport is located in San Bruno, 12 miles from San Francisco and 19 miles from Berkeley.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Half Moon Bay is 11 miles from Hotel Aura SFO Airport, and Oakland is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Aura SFO Airport.
- So dingy outside and the neighborhood. Was a little skewed out by entrance since smoker was just having out right by the door. Surprisingly nice and comfortable. Updated, good TV, beds and bathroom, mini fridge and microwave. Good, but not blackout window, shutters. Pretty spacious for SF hotel. Great breakfast including good coffee, waffles, bagels, muffins, fruit and cereal.
- The night shift person. I was a Brazilian male. I believe around 21yrs if I remembered correctly. He was very friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t give expectations on this hotel, but it does surprise me when I arrived. The hotel is really neat and comfortable. There is no bad smell that most hotel have. But, the service definitely couldn’t compare to some 4 stars hotel. I never leave comments before, I feel this hotel is really neat and clean. I think the cleanness is the most important for a hotel.
- Comfortable beds, good coffee, quiet room, nice staff. We had a big room.
- The breakfast is the best breakfast i had in SF, waffle maker, bread, bagel etc etc. The room is very clean too. Nice location.
Bay Landing Hotel
One of our top picks in Burlingame – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Bay Landing Hotel is located in Burlingame, just 13 miles from San Francisco. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Berkeley is 20 miles from Bay Landing Hotel, and Half Moon Bay is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and spacious and beds were comfortable. The free breakfast was absolutely delicious.
- Perfect location to spend the night before a very early flight.
- Small Sales Spot for food and amenities available.
- Shuttle from and to SFO airport – convenient and quick.
- The room is very big, the bed is very comfortable, the front desk service is very good, the requirement, but also may the free bed, the location is very good, is 8 minutes drive from the San Francisco airport, and does not have the traffic jam, the good thing which goes to the city and Target department stores are very close。
Top Hotels In Millbrae California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Millbrae California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Millbrae California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Millbrae California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!