10 Best Hotels To Stay In Míllara Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Míllara Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Míllara Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Míllara Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Míllara Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Míllara Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Míllara Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Míllara Asturias:
La Posada de Rus
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and garden, as well as a restaurant, La Posada de Rus is located in Míllara. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The property has free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.La Posada de Rus has a terrace. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Oviedo is 21 miles from La Posada de Rus, while Avilés is 23 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 20 miles away.
- Nos encanto todo!!! La habitacion perfecta, la cama comodisima, todo muy limpio y la atencion excepcional! Nos trataron como si fuesemos de la familia , fueron unos dias estupendos y seguro q volveremos!
- La amabilidad de todos; Jesus, Lorena y sus hijos nos hicieron sentir como en casa y la cena preparada al instante con cosas de la huerta incomparable. La ubicación fantastica y la equipación de la casa es de lujo…
- El lugar, la amabilidad de personal, la comida, piscina en medio de montañas.
- Excelente. Instalaciones confortables, comida buenisima, entorno rural autentico y lo mejor el trato familiar de Jesús y Lorena. De las mejores experiencias de viaje que he disfrutado.
- Calda accoglienza di Jesús e sua moglie che ci hanno fatto sentire a casa. Possibilità di cenare alla Posada dopo aver preso un aperitivo al chiringuito in giardino vicino alla piscina scoperta. Colazione casalinga ottima e abbondante. Camera spaziosa, pulita e accogliente.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Valley of Tuña, Hotel Restaurante Casa Pipo features free Wi-Fi, free parking and a restaurant with traditional Asturian meals, such as Fabada stew.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and work desk. Some rooms’ bathrooms feature a hydromassage bath.The hotel offers a tour desk. Guests can visit a black ceramic workshop in Llamas del Mouro and the Gold Museum in Navelgas in less than 30 minutes’ drive away.It is only 50 minutes’ drive from Oviedo, and Asturias Airport is 27 mi from the property.
- Second time around at this place and it didn’t disappoint. Staff were very helpful and attentive. Evening meal great value and it was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was plentiful and the owner provided a packed lunch for us when we left.
I can’t rate this property high enough, its basic in a Spanish sort of way, charming inside and out in a small village location. It has an on site bar which the locals frequent and a restaurant that serve excellent Spanish food, the family that run the hotel don’t speak English, which adds to the charm.
Be aware, the village is isolated and there are no shops of any description.
- Staff looked after us really well, despite a huge moto-cross event happening in the village that weekend
- Hotel was nice and clean. Friendlyness of stuff was borderline but OK. Diner menue was very ok and tasty for a good price.
- The accommodation was great but there was nothing else in the village, so you were stuck with the hotel
La Casona de Rey
Set in the Asturian countryside 5 minutes’ drive from Belmonte, La Casona de Rey features an on-site restaurant serving Asturian cuisine, and large grounds with terraces and a children’s playground.Offering views of the surroundings, the heated rooms come with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is also available.Breakfast is included for all guests and is made using local produce. The hotel’s restaurant serves dishes made using animals bred at the property.Somiedo Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. Oviedo and the Asturian Coast can both be reached in a 30-minute drive.In summer, guests can swim in the river Pigüeña, which can be accessed from the property.
- The hotel is in a beautiful location. Staff members are very friendly and the hotel is very clean.
- Todo genial, el desayuno espectacular y el personal muy amables. Encantada los peques lo pasaron muy bien en el parque y su entorno.
- Han sido unos días de ensueño, nos hemos enamorado de Asturias, de sus paisajes, de su naturaleza, pero mucho más de su gente, gracias a las grandes personas que nos hemos encontrado en la casona de rey hemos pasado unas vacaciones perfectas, son unos grandes profesionales, lo tienen todo impoluto, las habitaciones impecables, la cocina riquísima, madre de dios como estaba el arroz con bogavante,, el cachopo de merluza, la tarta de la abuela, las torrijas…y los alrededores del hotel un paraíso natural, pero aparte nos hemos encontrado, como he dicho antes con grandes personas, antes de conocerles ya me lo imaginaba por el trato que tuve por teléfono, porque me entendieron, fueron empaticos conmigo y me lo pusieron fácil, muchísimas gracias, pero ahora que ya los conocemos, podemos corroborar eso que nos imaginábamos por teléfono, gracias Esther, Vicente, Andrea, Bea, Eloi y todos los que ayudan y están alrededor del proyecto de esta pareja, os deseamos lo mejor, mucha suerte!
- La ubicacion, la comida y el trato de su gente, en especial de Esther y vicente
El personal magnífico,muy amables todos y cercanos.
Lo que es el restaurante espectacular, los camareros,la comida y las vistas espectaculares.
Cenamos como Reyes y el desayuno de campeones.
Gran Hotel Rural Cela
Located on the south side of the Somiedo nature reserve, classified as a biosphere reserve by UNESCO, the hotel offers style and elegance accompanied by great views of the stunning surroundings.You can arrange excursions around the reserve with the hotel, as well as activities like walking, bike tours, horseback riding, etc.At the hotel you can try traditional Asturian dishes like ‘fabada’, savoy cabbage hot pot (pota de berzas), grilled mountain goat, and locally hunted meat.
- Manager and staff were super attentive. Restaurant on site is very good and scenery lovely.
- The rooms are beautiful! Most rooms have an amazing view on the town of Belmonte. Little detail I really liked was the beautiful lighting on the wooden ceiling. The town itself is a cute little town and great to have a stroll around… Amazing location in the middle of nature. The breakfast was perfect too. Fresh tortillas, pastries, bread and more.
Friendly owners, staff, great location, great food, very hospitable, welcoming
Spacious room, good amenities.
I will definitely return again very soon for another 4 or 5 days.
It will be like home away from home,
- The hotel is in a very pleasant, sometimes bustling small rural town. The staff are excellent and go out of their way to provide all that you could ask for. Good size and comfortable standard double room. The breakfast and evening meals are both hearty and good. Many of the locals frequented the bar and restaurant – always a good sign.
- camera spaziosa, colazione super abbondante, cordialità, disponibilità e gentilezza dei proprietari. il rapporto qualità-prezzo imperdibile
Castillo De Valdés Salas
Spectacular hotel located in a medieval castle, in Salas an extremely peaceful town in central Asturias.Located between Oviedo and Luarca, an hour and a half from beaches and not far from Somiedo Nature Park; this hotel offers guests rural peace and quiet in a magical and romantic medieval setting of a castle, accompanied by excellent Asturian gastronomy.
- We enjoyed the character of the building and the breakfast was superb.
- Fantastic location, great restaurant right across the street, historical building, nice rooms.
- Everything was lovely – the staff was super friendly and helpful. The ambiance of the hotel is stunning and its VERY hard to miss! It’s literally the only castle looking structure in the whole of Salas. The breakfast was perfect.
- A warm welcome on arrival. This is a wonderful place to stay with so much character.
- Location was good, hotel has lots of character, short walk to find places to eat
Hotel las Cruces
Located in the heart of Asturias, the hotel ‘s location is ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors or those who just want to get away from it all.Located in the charming town of Belmonte de Miranda, the modern hotel is surrounded by lush countryside. Hotel las Cruces is just a few miles from the natural park of Somiedo, where you can partake in a wide range of activities in the mountains where you can experience stunning natural settings.The natural park is home to Europe’s largest communities of brown bears and stags, the beautiful upland lakes are ideal for walking and cycling. The comfortable hotel is fully-equipped for an educational visit or a fun-packed holiday for the whole family.
- Hotel ben situat amb personal atent i amable, habitació neta amb un llit força còmode. Al voltant de l’hotel es pot aparcar sense problemes. L’hotel presenta una bona relació qualitat-preu en comparació amb els de la zona.
- Amabilidad del disponibilidad de Roberto el dueño (desearle una pronta recuperación de su accidente). Desayuno con productos muy ricos. Limpieza de la habitación.
Me he quedado muy sorprendido el personal muy amablle y atento . Roberto es incredible no para lo mismo te atiende en un hotel que en el otro, no se cuando duerme.
El desayuno muy bien y si vas al otro hotel de cinco estrellas o superior
- La gente es encantadora, especialmente Roberto, el director del hotel.
- Viajé con mi pareja para estar 8 noches y la verdad es que ambos nos hemos quedado contentísimos con el trato. Sobre todo el del señor que se encarga de la cafetería por las mañanas, un señor muy amable y cariñoso, atento a cualquier detalle, y sus tostadas estaban exquisitas. Las vamos a echar de menos. Roberto, el gerente, también muy detallista. El pueblo pequeñito pero con encanto, entre montañas… Nos sentimos como en casa.
Hotel Rural El Algaire
Located in La Arquera de Salas in the Asturias Region, 30 mi from Gijón, Hotel Rural El Algaire features a children’s playground and views of the mountains. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 mi from Hotel Rural El Algaire, while Avilés is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 mi from the property.
The setting is beautiful.
Carmen was exr hospitable.
The breakfasts were lovely, with lots of home made products and a basket of plums available.
We had one evening meal, which was pan fried fish and it was perfect
- One of the best breakfasts we had on our whole 3 week trip. It was nice to get away from the cities to unwind and disconnect (no WiFi, limited cell reception). Innkeeper was very lovely and helpful. Beautiful landscape from our top floor room. May be the only bar in town so it was lively in the evening.
Bellissimo hotel rurale, accogliente e raffinato con proprietaria deliziosa!
Ottimo per visitare la costa e rientrare in un luogo di pace
Flor, la responsable, es una persona muy atenta y amable. Tiene muy buena cocina. Las instalaciones bastante bien. Nos alojamos en la suite y no faltaba detalle. La bañera de hidromasaje con el ventanal enfrente ofrece unas vistas impresionantes al entorno.
Lo recomiendo, sin duda.
El desayuno, la amabilidad de sus propietarias, su disponibilidad para todo lo que les pidas y la belleza del lugar es lo que más destaco de mi estancia.
Muchas gracias por todo, Carmen y Flor, ha sido un placer.
- The setting is beautiful.
Hotel Palacio de Merás
Featuring a terrace and restaurant, Hotel Palacio de Merás is located in Tineo. Cafes and restaurants are 150 feet away.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.Hotel Palacio de Merás is 12 mi from Zona de Pesca lake. Asturias Airport is 25 mi away.
- nice hotel in a old building. the breafast was very good (srumcled eggs, fresh fruit)
- Friendly staff, lovely view from our bedroom and bathroom! OK breakfast, bed comfortable.
Great central location for the area friendly staff. Bar meals and restaurant.
We sat outside in the town square with out cold beers after a days touting on the bikes.
Secure (and incredibly clean) dark parking
Handy for overnight stop, clean with garage for motorcycle nearby.
Food was very good and the waiter worked hard to please.
Clean spacious room.
Hotel was smart and seemed popular.
- Great location, lovely airy light room. Shower and bath both excellent.
Hotel Don Miguel
Hotel Don Miguel in Tineo has 1-star accommodations with a bar. The hotel has a local restaurant.At the hotel, the rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Oviedo is 28 miles from Hotel Don Miguel, while Avilés is 29 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 24 miles away.
- La ubicación y la cena en el restaurante del hotel , buenísima
- Buena comida personal amable .sin ningún problema muy bien
- Facilidad para aparcar gratuitamente en su proximidad
- Hacia mucho frío los días que estuvimos, pero en el hotel no se notaba ya que la calefacción la tenían puesta.
- La cena que tome estaba bastante bien en relacion con el resto de cosas.
El Lacayo de Sestiello
Located 1.2 mi outside the village of Grado, El Lacayo de Sestiello offers apartments and rooms with views of its gardens and the surrounding mountains. Overlooking a lovely meadow with fruit trees, it features a traditional panera outbuilding and a 17th-century farmhouse.The individually decorated, air-conditioned apartments and rooms at El Lacayo de Sestiello have attractive, stylish design with bright finishes and wooden furnishings. Some accommodations features exposed stone walls and sloping ceilings.All rooms and apartments include free Wi-Fi, heating, a flat-screen TV and a colorful private bathroom. The mini-bar includes free water and fruit juice. Apartments have a living room and a kitchen with a fridge, oven, kettle, a coffee maker and an electric hob.Traditional Spanish cuisine, including paella and fideuà, is served in the Lacayo’s restaurant. The hotel features a bright living room, where you can relax and enjoy views of the Cubia y Nalón Valley.The surrounding valley is ideal for hiking and Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in less than 2 hours by car. Gijón and the coastline are approximately 31 mi away.
- Only 20 minutes from Oviedo! Amazing people. Great restaurant!
- Easy parking. Easy to get to. Nice view of Grado, below. Interesting, whimsical décor. Elevator!
- A very stylish place with all sorts of interesting art and artefacts around the place. A lovely terrace to sit out on. Excellent menu in restaurant for 24 euros.
- The wonderful manager gave us a free meal and drinks because there was a party with a band which was a bit loud ! The staff were so nice.
- Family run, friendly staff, beautiful setting & good food!
Top Hotels In Míllara Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Míllara Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Míllara Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Míllara Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!