10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mill Creek Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mill Creek Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mill Creek Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mill Creek Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mill Creek Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mill Creek Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mill Creek Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mill Creek Washington State:
Quality Inn & Suites Everett/Seattle
Situated in Everett, Washington, this hotel is 21 miles from downtown Seattle. It features a 24-hour gym and the hotel provides free Wi-Fi in every guest room.Each room at the Quality Inn & Suites Everett/Seattle includes coffee facilities and cable TV with pay-per-view movies. An in-room safe is provided along with free local telephone calls.Quality Inn & Suites Everett features a 24-hour business center. The hotel also offers free corporate shuttle services within a 10 miles radius.A hot breakfast is available each day at 06:00 and includes a waffle station.The Future of Flight Aviation Center is 7 miles from the Quality Inn & Suites Seattle/Everett. The Space Needle is 21 miles away.
- Room was clean when I got there and each day I returned from work it was clean and the bed made 🙂
- I like the size of the hotel and the price was fair.
- Breakfast was tasty; the room was spacious, clean and comfortable; the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean.
- Easy checkin and parking. Beds were very comfortable ,breakfast great.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Everett
Right off I-5 and near many corporate offices and local attractions, this Everett, Washington hotel offers many free amenities, including wireless internet access and a daily hot breakfast.Guestrooms at the Holiday Inn Express Everett are furnished with a number of modern conveniences, including DVD players, microwaves and mini-refrigerators. The hotel also offers on-site fitness facilities as well as an indoor swimming pool.The offices of Boeing and Goodrich can be found close to the Everett Holiday Inn Express. Tulalip Casino and Bingo, Everett Mall and the Lynnwood Convention Center are also situated nearby.
- Great central location for power Christmas shopping! We’ll return next year!!!
The place has been renovated and is very nice.
Our room was great when we finally got the right one!.
- The check in counter person did not process our charge correctly, resulted in extra charges and a lot of confusion and inconvenience
- Beds are comfortable, great selection for breakfast, location easy to get to, very clean and updated, express check out (receipt under the door). Cost less than the other holiday inn in Everett and you include breakfast, other one charges 10 dollars more.
- Breakfast was wonderful, really good variety of food.
Motel 6 Everett South
Motel 6 Everett South is located in Wintermutes Corner, just 20 miles from Seattle.All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 30 miles from Motel 6 Everett South, and Bellevue is 19 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 30 miles away.
- I love how clean the rooms are and how friendly the staff is
- That it reminded me of great times I had as a teenager.
main desk guy is good!
kid needs work.
- I check in to relax and get away. This location has a great staff and I love to see their faces. A good company that keeps good people on staff.
- The staff here is always friendly! It really brightens your day to know they care
La Quinta Inn Everett
Located near the Interstate 5 corridor, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations and convenient amenities just minutes from the Everett Event Center, Boeing Future of Flight and more.La Quinta Everett features a deluxe hot breakfast featuring fresh waffles and omelets for a great start to the day. In the afternoon, take a refreshing swim in the seasonal outdoor pool.Guests will find it easy to stay connected with amenities such as complimentary wireless high-speed internet access and a full-service, 24-hour business center.
- The WiFi worked well, the room had a nice appearance, and the staff was friendly.
Waffles! (And oatmeal and a banana for me).
Also several varieties of herbal tea for me!
- Building was recently renovated and clean. Breakfast was above expectations with eggs and sausage among the normal cereal, toast, fruit, yogurt, etc….
- The staffs excellent andhelpful. Atmosphere was relaxing.
- The staff was really great and the room was clean. The breakfast was better than expected.
Days Inn Everett
One of our top picks in Everett.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Days Inn Everett offers accommodations in Everett, just 22 miles from Seattle.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 29 miles from Days Inn Everett, and Bellevue is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Everything!! Staff, how clean it was! Value and all around great time!! 🙂
- The beds were so comfy. Felt like sleeping on clouds
- The bed was very comfortable, and the layout of the room was great. Everything was very clean.
- This is my 2 time staying here and i love it.I would stay here again and tell my friends
Young person behind the counter
Lobby was nice
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle/Lynnwood
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle/Lynnwood offers accommodations in Lynnwood.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Seattle is 16 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle/Lynnwood, and Port Townsend is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 27 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle/Lynnwood.
- Staff were great, very friendly and extremely helpful
- Very impressive breakfast. Lots of variety! The location was great and the front desk staff was friendly. Everything but the pool was clean. The coffee was good.
- I have been here not less than 10 times. I really like the location of the property. Close to everything. We stay here everytime we go to Seattle area.
- The location of the hotel is outside of the downtown core and is easy to access off the highway. There is free parking. Breakfast is complementary and is quite nice. Staff are friendly.
- I loved the spacious rooms and the price for such a good accommodation. I loved the coffee, who doesn’t like Seattle’s coffee? The location of this hotel is also great and staff always courteous and friendly.
Residence Inn Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett
Residence Inn Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett is located in Lynnwood, just 16 miles from Seattle.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Port Townsend is 30 miles from Residence Inn Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett, and Bellevue is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Well kept and beautiful. The rooms were better than I expected. And the front desk accommodated my challenge with directions and gave me a closer room to the parking lot. Thank you!
- Very clean, very comfortable, very quiet, nice fitness center, excellent breakfast.
- Very close to the Mall & Davids Bridal. This trip was for our Daughter and soon-to-be Daughter In-law to try on Dresses for their upcoming weddings. Successful trip, found the Bride and Bridemaid dresses! Stocked kitchen, nicely furnished, upstairs with loft overlooking the living room, kitchen, and lower bedroom.
- Great hot buffet breakfast, 24 hour coffee & cookies, huge suite at reasonable price
- Breakfast was amazing! and I liked that there was a fire pit
Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Everett.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Seattle is 21 miles from PLUS Navigator Inn, and Port Townsend is 28 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 32 miles from the property.
I loved the outside decor, including a real Boeing 727 Wing that serves as an “awning” to the front door (see photo).
Very friendly staff and responsive
The fact I could open the window in my room!!!
Great High speed internet (with the ethernet cable it was 100MB’s per second up and down (according to OOKLA)
- Great room, decent price, good breakfast. Would stay again.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean comfortable rooms and lobby. Onsite laundry and vending.Large parking area.
- Rooms were clean, Bed was comfortable Breakfast had many choices. Staff was great..
- We were checked in quickly and during my brief conversation with the lady at the front desk she found out that my husband and I had just gotten married that day. As soon as we got to our room we got a phone call from the front desk telling us that they would like to upgrade us to a suite and send up complimentary champagne! It was the nicest thing we have ever experienced. We were upgraded to a suite right away at no extra charge and the hotel manager came up with some champagne… It made our honeymoon ten times more extravagant. The room itself was nice, clean, and included a full kitchen. The breakfast had a large variety of different food items that included sausage, eggs, hash browns, bagels/toast, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, and juices. I highly recommend staying at the Best Western PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites. 🙂
- I loved the outside decor, including a real Boeing 727 Wing that serves as an “awning” to the front door (see photo).
Motel 6 Everett North
Motel 6 Everett North offers pet-friendly accommodations in Everett. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 21 miles from Motel 6 Everett North, and Port Townsend is 28 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 32 miles away.
- Your hotel is clean and comfortable. A pretty good value. Your staff was polite and accommodating.
- The rooms and every tHong were awesome was super ez to get in or book room again
- The bed was comfy as he’ll & the staff was really nice. They gave me the Wi-Fi fire free.
- Customer service. Readiness to cater to their customers requests. Accommodating. Polite. Surprisingly cheerful.
- The employees here are very nice and polite they make u feel comfortable here I would recommend friends or family to stay here if need to,
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle North/Lynnwood
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Lynnwood hotel is located 20 minutes outside of downtown Seattle. The hotel features a 24-hour indoor pool and gym, breakfast buffet and an area shuttle within a 10 miles radius.Guest rooms at the Lynnwood Hampton Inn include a microwave, refrigerator and a coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with in-room movies are also provided.Hampton Inn North Seattle offers a library featuring books and board games. A fully equipped business center and a tour desk are available.This Hampton Inn provides a manager’s reception on select evenings. Guests can also get snacks from the on-site convenience store.The Seattle North-Lynnwood Hampton Inn and Suites is within a 20-minute drive of Chateau Ste. Michelle Wineries. The Lynnwood Convention Center is less than 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Front Desk Excellent Customer Service. Room was comfortable. Location was great.
- Location, happy hour, breakfast, design and cleanliness.
The pool, the room…clean and spacious.
The breakfast was good
- Room and facility were above expectations for the price. Great value. Good location and easy access both coming and going.
- I booked a standard room with two queen beds and they stuck us in a “handicap” room that was sparse and hard to navigate. Big disappointment.
Top Hotels In Mill Creek Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mill Creek Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mill Creek Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mill Creek Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!