10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mililani Town Oahu – Top Hotel Reviews
Mililani Town Oahu is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mililani Town Oahu. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mililani Town Oahu. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mililani Town Oahu. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mililani Town Oahu right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mililani Town Oahu with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mililani Town Oahu:
Offering a barbecue and terrace, Aloha Wahiawa is located in Wahiawa, 17.4 miles from Honolulu.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The inn also offers free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Honolulu Airport, 13.7 miles from Bento House.
- Bed was soo comfortable and loved the breakfast options and nice outdoor space to eat
- Super close to local military facilities, local grocery store, and eateries. Claudia (owner) was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was more do-it-yourself with provided ingredients.
- I loved the great people that worked & stayed there
- Bento house was absolutely awesome. Due to an unforeseeable event, our room at Bento house was not available. But the staff’s reaction was super nice. They even gave us the option between two other rooms – one more north, the other more south in Oahu – and they picked us up from the bus station to bring us to the other place. The location and facilities were great!
- Loved the host, Claudia was very nice! Good breakfast every morning and all the facilities are really clean.
Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu/Kapolei, HI – FREE Breakfast
One of our top picks in Kapolei.Featuring free WiFi, Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu/Kapolei, HI – FREE Breakfast offers accommodations in Kapolei.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Honolulu Airport, 9 miles from the property.
bagels and Danish and fresh fruits.
- I like the bed linens. The coverlet was beautiful, very smooth, and comfy. Wish I could purchase pne
- The room was very comfortable and clean. Very good facilities.
- The hotel was clean, near a retail area. Free parking. A very good choice if you visit Oahu.
- Never going back to Waikiki again. Hampton Inn is now our preferred choice!
- eggs perfect
Embassy Suites By Hilton Oahu Kapolei – FREE Breakfast
One of our top picks in Kapolei.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Embassy Suites By Hilton Oahu Kapolei – FREE Breakfast is located in Kapolei in the region of O’ahu, just 14 miles from Honolulu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Honolulu Airport is 10 miles away.
Staff were exceptional! Helpful in every manner!
Even though the hotel is brand new…….Still very clean!
- Excellent breakfast and evening reception. Everyone extremely accommodating.
- Absolutely fantastic! Probably the cleanest motel we have ever stayed at. Free breakfast was fantastic, as was the location.
- Staff friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was great!
- THE BREAKFAST WAS DELICIOUS WHEN THERE WAS TIME TO EAT IT….ROOMS WERE COMFORTABLE….FACILITIES VERY NICE!
- Staff were exceptional! Helpful in every manner!
Airport Honolulu Hotel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Airport Honolulu Hotel is located in Honolulu in the region of O’ahu, just 3.4 miles from Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Hale Koa Luau is 7 miles from Airport Honolulu Hotel, and Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Honolulu Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The location to the airport was good, the free shuttle bus, to and from the airport. The breakfast was good
- Nice hotel with comfortable rooms and nice pool. Convenient to airport and has shuttle service.
The location was perfect! Right by the airport and near so many business centers and restaurants.
Free shuttle service made everything so convenient.
- Actually had nice towels. Breakfast at the restaurant was good and large portions. Also walkable restaurants nearby.
- Near the airport. Very friendly staff. Clean, good bed, roomy.
Best Western The Plaza Hotel
One of our top picks in Honolulu.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Honolulu, 3.7 miles from Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor, Best Western The Plaza Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Hale Koa Luau is 6 miles from The Plaza Airport Hotel, and Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Honolulu Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- They allocated me the wonderful room and stayed a wonderful night for the transit.
- Convenient location to Pearl Harbor and airport. Restaurant food was very good for a hotel restaurant. Our room was very quiet as it was on the ‘back side’ of the building. It seemed like rooms on the ‘front side’ might experience a lot of road noise. There was no airport noise even though the hotel is close to the airport.
- This was a transit stay. It was quiet and I slept like a log on a very comfy bed. I could have spent another few hours in bed no problem!!
- Nothing. The room was cold, the blankets were thin.
- Thank you for taking dogs it was a huge help to stay here the night before flying to our new home destination. We’ll be back though. Love my Hawaii Nei
Pacific Marina Inn
Pacific Marina Inn offers accommodations in Honolulu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor is 4.4 miles from Pacific Marina Inn, and Hale Koa Luau is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Honolulu Airport, 1.2 miles from Pacific Marina Inn.
- Served our purpose. Brief stay while changing planes.
- It was close to the airport with 24 hour shuttle. It was clean. Room was small and old, (but clean!) which was okay for sleeping in. Employees were very professional.
close to the airport
nice karaoke bar in the hotel
very nice pool for a refreshing swim in the morning
- The staff was nice and the room was clean. We stayed only few hours after arriving early in the morning from the airport.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Morning coffee was available in the lobby area. The shuttle bus to and from the airport was excellent. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful.
Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel
Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel is located in the Downtown Honolulu neighborhood in Honolulu, just 2.5 miles from Hale Koa Luau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki is 2.9 miles from Aston Executive Centre, and Saint Augustine by-the-Sea is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Honolulu Airport, 4.3 miles from Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel.
Downtown Honolulu is a great choice for travelers interested in food, shopping and warm weather.
- Comfortable bed, great views (especially at night), and the great washer and dryer
- View towards the ocean is nice, comfortable beds, nice staff, great restaurant – nice place to grab a beer and snacks.
- The view is amazing, bed is super comfortable, great stereo system, nice lighting, kitchenette just right for our needs, the Hawaiian Tropics shampoo/conditioner/lotion are lovely! We booked this place because we went on the Majestic Fireworks/Dinner Cruise, so it was a short, convenient walk! We will definitely come back for another STAYCATION!
- Staff were SO accommodating and sweet when we arrived late and jet lagged.
- Note that the hotel is in Downtown Honolulu which is about 20 mins drive from most of the attractions.
Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore
Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore is located in Laie, just 0.7 miles from Brigham Young University Hawaii. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Honolulu Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Great staff and the location is good for whatever you would like to do because there are beaches and shopping in either direction. Right next to the Polynesian Cultural Center too. The pool with hot tub in the evenings was a nice way to relax.
- all around nice location especially if your attending the polonisian culture center
- Swimming pool was great. We had a good time there. Things were convenient. Direct pass btn the hotel swimming pool to the parking lot. Service was great!
Didn’t care for the potatoes flavor
Eggs over easy
- Every staff member was smiling and very welcoming. The place is spotless & beautifully maintained
Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hostel is in Haleiwa, Hawaii and across the street from Three Tables Beach. This hostel features a kitchen area and cable TV.The Backpackers Vacation Inn and Plantation Village provides free parking. Guests receive access to laundry facilities.The Backpackers is within a 5-minute walk to Sharks Cove and Waimea Bay. The Pipeline is 1 miles away. Sunset Beach Park is 3 miles from the hostel.
- Basic accommodation as expected but position next to the beach a plus. Also, our room was moved to include a balcony which was a bonus
Clean and comfy. Room was spacious. Towels were included which was a nice bonus for a hostel. Bathroom was clean and had nice hot water.
Good location to beaches, a foodland and food trucks a few minute walk away.
- Location, our private room with an ocean view, accessibility, good rules about being quiet at night
- Location and North Shore experience was about as good as it gets. Yeah it was a bit dirty, but it’s just mud from around. If you looking for a nice clean, boring hotel, go somewhere else. This is one of the few places I stayed where I go the true travellers experience, having fun with the people who stayed there, there was areal fun vibe to everybody and nobody really partied too late either so it was not out of hand.
- the rustic feel, wide spaces, strategic location and privacy.
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Pagoda Hotel offers accommodations in Honolulu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.Hale Koa Luau is 1.1 miles from Pagoda Hotel, and Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Honolulu Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Downtown Honolulu is a great choice for travelers interested in food, shopping and warm weather.
Location! Location! Location!
The property is situated a few miles from the Waikiki area, but ideally located for shopping and having meals at family dining places.
- The staff were very helpful. We also liked the convience of the restaurant next door.
Building too old if fire exits were locked for
security . Never stay there again.
Staffs were very kind and they were flexible with checkout time. The suite is roomy.
Parking pass was reasonable ($10)
- Location. Food and shopping are all around the hotel. The hotel staffs will try their best to accommodate the customers. Good customer services.
- Location! Location! Location!
Top Hotels In Mililani Town Oahu Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mililani Town Oahu to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mililani Town Oahu but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mililani Town Oahu. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!