10 Best Hotels To Stay In Milford Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Milford Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Milford Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Milford Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Milford Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Milford Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Milford Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Milford Ohio:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford
Positioned just off Interstate 275, a short drive from downtown Cincinnati, this hotel offers spacious studio and one-bedroom suites furnished with full kitchens and features many free services.The Homewood Suites Cincinnati-Milford provides everything needed for a pleasant stay, including a free daily hot breakfast and a free weekday evening reception. The hotel also offers an indoor pool, an outdoor sports courts and a 24-hour convenience store.With easy freeway access, popular attractions such as the Cincinnati Zoo, Newport Aquarium and Kings Island are only a short distance from the Cincinnati-Milford Homewood Suites. The corporate offices of Ford and Rockwell Automation are also nearby.
- Loved the suite especially with my teenage daughter wanting her own space! The bed was very comfy and room was very clean and comfortable! The pool was very nice and the breakfast was delicious! Also loved the lounge area with fireplace and coffee 24/7.
- I liked the convenience of this hotels location. I also enjoy the fact that the staff is always so kind and thoughtful. The breakfasts are really good and the happy hour dinner is a fun treat.
- Breakfast options on both mornings was more than expected. The pool and exercise room were just enough for my needs. The kitchen in each suite was something I’ve never had, and it really helped out.
- A simple, yet elegant room that exceeded all of my expectations given the rooms low rate!!
- The hotel was very clean the staff very helpful and courteous
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford offers accommodations in Milford.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cincinnati is 14 miles from Holiday Inn Cincinnati NE-Milford, and Bellevue is 13 miles away. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Location, beds and linen comfortable. Snack and pop machines best prices I gave seen in hotels
- It was very clean staff was great. Didn’t eat there as my husband wanted to eat at bob Evans next door! Nothing against the hotel!
- The staff was friendly and the room was decently clean. The parking was good with extra parking on the weekends. The continental breakfast wasn’t bad. They had sausage, even though I don’t eat pork it was nice that they had the option for others.
- Staff was pleasant and room was fairly clean, but a little barren.
- Very clean. Staff super friendly. The pillows were amazing. Loved the shower head!
Comfort Inn and Suites Eastgate Cincinnati
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn and Suites Eastgate Cincinnati offers accommodations in Olive Branch, just 12 miles from Cincinnati.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bellevue is 11 miles from Comfort Inn and Suites Eastgate Cin, and West Chester is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The bed and room was amazing. Me and y husband enjoyed it the breakfest was nice we didnt get to enjoy the pool dued to it eing over un by kids but still enjoyed ourselfs.
- Love the breakfast and your coffee is descend. Like the frig and microwave in room.
- Everything was clean the breakfest was amazing the pool was nice me and my husband loves to stay here.
- The bed was very comfortable. The shower pressure was great. The hotel had a very pleasant and inviting feeling fragrance to it.
- Typical roadside hotel with no extra. Easy to come. Breakfast included and lot of variety.
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast
This Loveland hotel is within a 25-minute drive of downtown Cincinnati. The hotel offers free on-site parking, free WiFi and free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius.Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast features a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in every guest room. Rooms also provide a spacious work desk with ergonomic chair and cable TV.Guests at the Cincinnati Northeast Hilton Garden Inn can use the indoor swimming pool or the hot tub. A gym and a free 24-hour business center are also available.Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast is located 23 miles from the Cincinnati Municipal Airport.
- The buffet was very nice but the eggs could have been a little more fluffy! But that is difficult to keep them fluffy when on a buffet. So I was not upset–they still tasted good!
- Location. Friendly staff. Good breakfast option available.
- I told the desk clerk that we wanted a quite room. I was given a room surrounded by families with little kids. They ran around the Hotel all day and night. I was not pleased.
- The pool and spa we’re great. The room was clean and comfortable.
- The staff is top notched. Very nice and helpful staff. Sally is the best! So is Nicki who was in charge of the buffet breakfast. The bed was good. We swam in the pool every day, and also used the hot tub daily. Usually there were no other people using pool facilities. We will always stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. It is the best.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Cincinnati Eastgate
Offering guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, this hotel is located about 15 miles from downtown Cincinnati. Coney Island Park is a 15 minutes’ drive away.At the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati Eastgate, guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor heated pool or work out at the on-site gym. The fitness equipment includes a sit-up bench, an elliptical machine, 2 treadmills, and free weights ranging from 5 to 50 pounds.All guest accommodations feature a work station equipped with an ergonomic chair. Each bathroom has a tea/coffee maker, a hair dryer, and bathroom amenities, including make-up remover.The Cincinnati Eastgate provides easy access to sports events. Paul Brown Stadium and the Great American Ballpark are nearby.
- The three most important part of any stay in a hotel is value in price, staff attitude’s and the cleanliness of our room and hotel. All were very good.
- Convenience; near everything we wanted to do. We went to the zoo, the ark and Jungle Jim’s.
- Beds were comfortable. It was a last minute booking so it was fine.
We have stayed at this Fairfield before and always had a good experience. This time we had an excellent experience. The lobby/breakfast area has been renovated and accommodates more people as well as creating a warmer atmosphere. I used the workout room which is small but efficient. The pool area looked inviting, but we had not brought our suits. Our room was a good size with a very comfortable chair with a good light over it. Bed was comfortable. We both had good nights sleep.
Most of all, the staff was accommodating and hard-working. I did not get everyone’s name but saw them all taking care of people. It was a busy weekend with graduations and weddings and I started to call some of them “24/7” because they were always working.
We will return.
- Room was perfect,staff was perfect, 24 hour coffee/tea bar was amazing, continental breakfast was great, location was amazing, and the decor was up to date and beautiful. We requested a crib via our booking. Called early in the morning to see if a crib would be available and the staff were so nice and said our room was ready and the crib was set and ready to go.
Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Eastgate
Next to the East Gate Mall and a 20-minute drive from downtown Cincinnati, the Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Eastgate features an on-site restaurant along with an indoor pool.The guest rooms of the Cincinnati-Eastgate Holiday Inn are equipped with LCD TVs, work desks and coffee-and-tea-making facilities. For extra comfort, bathrobes are available in the rooms as well.After a dip in the whirlpool, guests can enjoy a salad or pasta besides a charming indoor fountain and lots of plants. Cocktails and other beverages are served here as well.The Newport Aquarium and the Cincinnati Zoo can be found within a 15-minute drive from the hotel. A number of local shopping centers and restaurants are located in the immediate surroundings.
- My family and i really enjoyed the accomidations and the staff.
- Hotel had a restaurant in the lobby with excellent food. Room was large and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Nice fruit for breakfast. Comfortable bed & soft towels.
- The lobby was beautiful and right beside the mall.
- The lobby was attractive and the hotel guests were quiet.
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
Only a short drive from downtown Cincinnati, this hotel is surrounded by shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options, and provides many thoughtful amenities along with comfortable accommodations.The Hampton Inn Cincinnati-Eastgate is conveniently situated close to I-275. This location allows guests to easily discover area attractions, including the Riverbend Music Center, Kings Island Amusement Park and Hollywood Casino. Guests can also visit Coney Island amusement park and River Downs Racetrack.Guests at the Cincinnati-Eastgate Hampton Inn can look forward to a free continental breakfast after a restful night’s sleep on the hotel’s signature Cloud Nine beds. The hotel also features a modern fitness center along with an indoor swimming pool.
- bfast was great / staff were friendly and excellent / great place and wonderful accommodations..!!!
- Room was remodeled and very nice, bathroom was beautiful.
- Staff were nice. I must give credit to them. They were pleasant folks with great attitudes and smiled at everyone.
- The desk clerk was friendly and accommodating when we checked in. She wrote down information for us such as hours for breakfast, pool hours and Wi Fi connections. She is an asset to Hampton Inn 🙂
- Location was great for our visit (lots of show cars in lot) and had a Meijer and Starbucks within walking distance plus friendly note from housekeeper. Cookies in evening were good too
Best Western Clermont
One of our best sellers in Cincinnati! A 15-minute drive from downtown Cincinnati, this Cherry Grove, Ohio hotel serves a daily continental breakfast to all guests. Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room at Best Western Clermont. Guests can use the microwave and fridge during their stay.A seasonal outdoor pool is available at Clermont Best Western. For guest use, a fitness center and business center are also provided on site.Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Cincinnati Bengals, is 12 miles away. The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden can be reached in a 23-minute drive.
Breakfast was great. Large variety. clean and Well Maintained food equipment.
Room Comfortable. Easy to access and with Pets was easy to get to Pet walking area. Best Situation out of 5 this trip.
- Great place to stay for business. Quiet clean and affordable. Easy access to the interstate. Lots of great food very close and shopping as well. Everything you will need is close by. Overall really great place
We booked 2 beds room suites and their room has two different entrance so we have our private space ourselves.
Breakfast had lots of type really good.
- The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The TV selection was nice. Great water pressure in the shower. It was very quiet and peaceful. The staff came by to clean and refresh the coffee daily which was great. We enjoyed a very relaxed stay.
- Didn’t eat breakfast , the bed and pillows where great
- Breakfast was great. Large variety. clean and Well Maintained food equipment.
Best Western PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Kenwood.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cincinnati is 10 miles from Best Western Hannaford, and Bellevue is 9 miles away. Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The receptionist is always very friendly, and the value for the quality is why I’ve stayed several times.
- We stayed at the Hannaford because we were moving from Cincinnati to TN. We never expected the room to be so large, with a refrigerator, stove and microwave, and separate bedroom. We did not take advantage of the breakfast, but we did indulge in the Happy Hour offering.
- The Sunday omelet bar was fabulous, run by the most fun omelet lady!
The suite was dingy. The toilet wouldn’t top running. The knob on the floor lamp was missing.
Overall quite depressing. The desk moved our room across the hall which was suitable but still not what we would have expected from Best Western.
- We ate no eggs but we did comment how comfortable the beds were.
Days Inn Cincinnati
Located just off I-275 and 15 miles from downtown Cincinnati, this Days Inn features an on-site restaurant. A seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi are also available.The traditionally furnished rooms of the Days Inn Cincinnati provide a 27-inch cable TV and a coffee maker. A full line of SolTerre bath products are included.The front desk of the Cincinnati Days Inn is open at all times to help guests with any needs. Free copies of USA Today are also provided each morning.J and B Tavern, located on the hotel property, serves breakfast every morning.The Days Inn Cincinnati is 15 miles from East Fork State Park. The Great American Ball Park is 18 minutes away.
- I liked that you had a coffee maker in your room and a fridge.
- My first room did not have a microwave or a refrigerator….and they gave us a much, much nicer room..housekeeping was always available
- I did not like anything about this property at all.
- This deal was cheaper than another at my previous hotel in the same area. This hotel was clean and spacious with a microwave and coffee maker.
- Worst possible experience ever! See pictures and that wasn’t all either…i Will never return
Top Hotels In Milford Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Milford Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Milford Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Milford Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!