10 Best Hotels To Stay In Milford Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Milford Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Milford Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Milford Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Milford Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Milford Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Milford Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Milford Massachusetts:
Best Western Milford Inn
The smoke-free Best Western Milford Inn hotel in Milford, MA is conveniently located off of Interstate 495, a short drive from Boston. This hotel is also close to points of interest like Ashland State Park and Danforth Museum of Art.All rooms have coffee makers, hair dryers, irons with boards and pillow-top mattresses. In addition, some rooms come equipped with microwaves and refrigerators.Enjoy free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors. You are invited to enjoy our many amenities fitness center, free wireless high-speed internet access, guest laundry facilities and free coffee.Milford is known around the world for its unique pink granite, discovered in the 1870s and quarried for many years since. A variety of shops, museums, restaurants and entertainment venues can be found in the area surrounding the hotel.
- Appreciated new remodeled decor. Great breakfast options. Staff working in the breakfast area was very friendly and attentive to customers needs. Highly recommend the hotel.
- The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was pleasant and accommodating, the yogurt was Greek 0%fat:-)
- I liked the breakfast and its ready early and the privacy is perfect.
- The staff was very friendly,. Vickie in the breakfast room made us feel so at home. She was terrific. My husband and I feel we have a new friend.
- Loved everything, friendly staff, delicious breakfast, comfortable bed, very clean.
La Quinta Inn Boston – Milford
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn Boston – Milford offers accommodations in Milford, just 26 miles from Boston.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 23 miles from La Quinta Inn Boston – Milford, and Worcester is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The black woman at the desk was the only redeeming quality of this hotel.
- Very dirty room, dirty carpet, I think the staff just did vaccuum once during 7 nights, the bathroom was already dirty before to use it and it did not have bathroom supplies, too much noise because it was a dog in the next bedroom, the staff at front desk were on their cellphone with facedown and did not say goodnight, beds were old and sheets were not clean, they didn’t clean the bathtub, I paid for two bedrooms same price, and one of them did not have microwave neither fridge, the elevator smell bad.
Well- the last at the front desk made me feel like a piece of trash because I wanted to pay with cash and not my card.shr told us we had to leave and it was extremely embarrassing it was the night before my wedding.
The reception area smelt awful like urine. So did the hallway into the elevator. We had issues with the a.c. unit. There was hair on my bedsheets. It wasn’t clean, the staff was rude, smelt awful.
I looked for rooms near by nothing was available otherwise I would have left. I will never stay at one of your hotels again.
- Hotel is on a very busy corner. There is a walking/biking path 2 blocks away but traffic is bad.
Stay hote in past months
But this long stay
Started off wrong ,checked in
Thursday 2bed room wasnt ready
So moved to new room but king bed
No cott so sleep in chair
2nd night moved to 2 bed
Ac/ heat not working notified desk
3pm ,left for work asked about ac
Not working wait two hours to tel
Me ,stayed in rm ,sat.am asked for
Lower price stay in rom 2 nights
Laquinta said was thru booking
The couldnt lower price
So it sat night hope we’ll
Not get thrown out sun
Holiday Inn Express Boston/Milford Hotel
This hotel is 2 miles from downtown Milford, Massachusetts, providing a variety of shopping and dining options. It features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Express Boston/Milford Hotel offers spacious rooms furnished with a flat-screen cable TV and work desk. Each air-conditioned room includes a coffee maker, hairdryer and ironing facilities.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Boston/Milford Holiday Inn Express. Guests can work out in the gym or relax in the jacuzzi. The business center has fax/copy services and free parking is available.The Holiday Inn Express offers special packages for visits to Southwick’s Zoo, 9.2 miles away. Gillette Stadium, home of the New England Patriots, is 20 miles from the hotel.
- breakfast was good, room clean, nice and quiet considering they where sold out.
- Room nice and clean. Bed was comfortable. Staff helpful and friendly. Pool area was very nice. Breakfast included many options! We enjoyed our 2 night stay!
- Breakfast had a wide variety of foods. I was very happy with my veggie omelet, wheat toast and coffee. My healthy start to my day.
- Our daughter loves the pool and breakfast and very helpful staff we always have great experience there
- The location was close to our relatives, which was very convenient for us. The room was great and the the breakfast was an added bonus. We certainly will plan to stay at your facility whenever we visit these relatives. Thank you very much!
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston/Milford
Featuring a peaceful suburban setting and conveniently located off I-495, this hotel offers easy access to nearby cities along with spacious accommodations and state-of-the-art amenities.Guestrooms at the Doubletree Boston/Milford are equipped with the latest technologies, including flat-screen TVs and high-speed internet access. The outdoor patio area, the on-site restaurant and the warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in make every stay pleasant.The Milford Doubletree is ideally located near major highays, allowing guests to easily discover the surrounding area. The sites and attractions of downtown Boston as well as the cities of Providence and Worcester are within driving distance.
- The pillows were so nice we researched the brand and bought two (Pacific Coast).
- We enjoyed complimentary cookies. Wings were very good ordered through room service.
- Close to where we wanted to go. Lots of other places nearby to visit
Karen was great at Legends Pub .. She is the manager .. On site at Hotel.. Pub has great chicken wings, French onion soup and fish and chips.
The staff cleaning rooms were very nice!
Every time that I saw any staff member, they were very friendly and accommodating. Beds were very comfortable and I like having the option of different types of pillows.
Also, plenty of outlets for charging electronics.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford
One of our best sellers in Milford! Located in Milford, 27 miles from Boston, Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 24 miles from Fairfield Inn Milford, MA, and Worcester is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Eggs were from a powder rather than actual eggs, chose not to eat them but the variety and choices at the breakfast bar far exceeded my expectations nonetheless.
- Our room was way more than we expected from the price. We would recommend this to anyone looking for accommodations in the area.
- When in need of traveling to Boston this hotel is my choice. Never had an issue. Very comfortable and a good value
- Manager, Eddie was very accommodating. Evening staff were very nice , John, Mercedes and her Dad.
- Kids running in hallway making lots of noises in pool late st night unsupervised kids being loud
Courtyard Boston Milford
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Courtyard Boston Milford offers accommodations in Milford. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 27 miles from Courtyard Boston Milford, and Providence is 24 miles from the property. Worcester Regional Airport is 21 miles away.
- Had I known it was under construction I would have booked elsewhere.
- Did not offer free breakfast…a bit of hallway noise
- Comfortable bed, sliding glass door into courtyard, pool, clean, friendly staff
- we forgot my daughter ipad and very sentimental stuffed animal in the pullout couch and hours later realized it and they actually had them locked up in a safe….. such a lifesaver for my daughter and such a trustworthy staff….
- Location was excellent and staff was outstanding.The price was right.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin
Located just off I-495 and less than 3 miles from downtown Franklin, this all-suite hotel features a free hot breakfast buffet and an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin offers elegantly decorated rooms with cable TV and a coffee maker. A microwave and refrigerator are included in all rooms. Some include a kitchen or kitchenette.Guests of the Franklin Hawhtorn Suites are welcome to enjoy the on-site fitness center and whirlpool. Free shuttle service is provided to places within 10 miles of the hotel.Hawthorn Suites Franklin is less than 6 miles from Coachmen’s Lodge and less than 11 miles from Gillette Stadium.
- The location off I 95 was good as we were travelling back home to Florida.
The kitchenette was great.
The beds were comfortable.
Ample table top space and comfortable chairs to sit in.
Tall ceilings and good lighting.
I myself wasn’t there to long. We had lost our power so decided to get a room, the same day our power came back on. Oh well.
Our room wasn’t ready but then I guess with the storm people wanted power and heat. 🙂 so the hotel had been booked the night before. Maids were still doing rooms at check in time. That was ok though and we got an upgrade. My husband and I were so tired and just wanted to shower, relax and rest, however the noise in the hallway could be heard until after 9 at night on a Sunday. Also something on the fridge kept making a loud noise when it shut off or came on…. I was out of there early in the am. The husband had time to enjoy breakfast. No complaints from him . I wish that we were there on better terms. Nice place.
- breakfast was very good. The beds are comfy, Room was clean, the kids loved the pool and my husband loved the hot tub. We have stayed here 4-5 other times, whenever we go down that way this is where we stay. It also has a basketball court outside, which my kids loved. Good Hotel
- How easy it was to find the hotel how friendly the workers are
Residence Inn Boston Franklin
Located near downtown Providence, this hotel has an indoor pool and fitness facilities. It offers accommodation with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Complementary parking is available.All suits and studios at Residence Inn Franklin include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Kitchens are equipped with fridges, microwaves and dishwashers.In the morning, guests can enjoy hot breakfast buffet, and there is a nightly social hour on selected evenings. Guests are provided with a starter kit for the first night along with a grocery shopping service list. Residence Inn Boston Franklin is located 7 miles from Bungay Brook Golf Club. The Gillette Stadium, Patriot Place and Dean College can be found nearby.
- Everything was great. Loved the beds and having a two bedroom was great for the teenagers.
- The hotel is beautiful and spotlessly clean. The bed was so comfortable!Totally enjoyed our relaxing stay.
- The rooms are so nice and spacious. You don’t feel like you’re in a hotel. Love the kitchens and being able to chill drinks and save leftovers. The bar staff was amazing as well as the cleaning team and front desk. Oh, and the breakfast buffet was superb!
- The front desk staff when we checked in was very friendly. Location convenient to Wrentham Outlets.
- the staff was great anf the bed was very comfortable.
Hampton Inn Franklin
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hampton Inn Franklin offers accommodations in Franklin, just 27 miles from Boston.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 17 miles from Hampton Inn Franklin, and Worcester is 25 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 24 miles away.
- The facility was very clean, and the breakfast was good.
- good coffee and breakfast variety, very clean room and hotel
- Hampton Inn is a great place to stay. The staff were wonderful, friendly and accomondating.
- The staff exceeds all expectations. A special thank you to Martha and Jay. The stay felt like we were with family. We will recommend this hotel to everyone we know! Clean, comfortable, and exactly what we needed.
- New – clean – nice. Tasty breakfast. Close to technology businesses in Franklin and 495.
Motel 6 Boston West – Framingham
Just outside of Boston and only 3 miles from a major shopping area, the Motel 6 in Framingham, Massachusetts has convenient services and amenities for a comfortable stay.The pet-friendly Framingham Motel 6 features amenities such as coin laundry facilities and free morning coffee. The guest rooms include free local calls, extended cable TV and wireless internet access for a small fee.Motel 6 Boston West – Framingham is close to many famous restaurants. Harvard University and Boston University are less than a 30 minute-drive away.
- Cleaners doing very good job, i was here many times all is clean at all rooms.
- Loved the staff and it was clean and very comfortable
- simple yet very clean room. looks new. near the highway. dunkin donuts next door.
- Everything was fine very convenient gave us what we wanted
- Liked that they had HBO and the best channels. Outlets on both side of the bed with two night stands so we could both charge our phones. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Bed was comfortable. LOTS of room in the room. And a table with two chairs.
Top Hotels In Milford Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Milford Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Milford Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Milford Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!