10 Best Hotels To Stay In Milford Center New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Milford Center New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Milford Center New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Milford Center New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Milford Center New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Milford Center New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Milford Center New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Milford Center New York State:
Town House Inn
Close to Interstate 88, this Oneonta hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with cable TV and a work desk. The State University of New York College at Oneonta is 2 miles away.Rooms feature bright decor with wood furnishing and a private entrance. A private bathroom is also included at Oneonta Town House Inn.A 24-hour front desk is available. Fax and photocopying services are also provided.Town House Inn is a 5 minute drive from Hartwick College and the National Soccer Hall of Fame is 4 miles away.
- The front desk service was good. Bathroom was clean.
- The staff was very willing to work with u.everything I ask for they gave me.
- Very outdated carpet it was burnt furniture was old bed was old and uncomfortable heating system sucked
- This is by no means a fancy hotel, but the price is right and all the bars and restaurants we love to visit as alumni are right down Main Street.
- The location on Main Street and the price were great. The inn was a bit dated but clean. There was a significant price difference and that made us choose this place over the others. We knew going in that you get what you pay for.
Apple Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apple Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Milford. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Cooperstown is 8 miles from Apple Inn and Suites, and Oneonta is 11 miles from the property.
- The owners go the extra mile to make sure you stay is comfortable, very good rates comparable to others in the area
- Location great for breweries, countryside touring, and Cooperstown. Great amenities.
- The room was beautiful and very clean. We were 2 minutes from a great breakfast place called Jackie’s, and 10 minutes down the same road that lead right into Cooperstown. Paul, the gentleman we delt with couldn’t have been more wonderful. We had a great time!!
- Everything was absolutely perfect. Room was SPOTLESS. Owner was super nice.
- The room was set up better than any we have stayed in: extra sink in bedroom beside toaster oven (big plus), microwave and fridge. Paul, the owner, was incredible and very accommodating. We will stay there again.
Holiday Inn Oneonta
This hotel is 3 miles from Hartwick College and State University of New York College at Oneonta. It features an on-site restaurant, sports court and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard amenities at the Holiday Inn Oneonta. All rooms are warmly decorated and include a flat-screen cable TV and a work desk.Our Town Café serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner at the Oneonta Holiday Inn. In the evening enjoy a cocktail at the bar and play a round of billiards.Free access to the gym, seasonal outdoor pool and business center is provided to all guests of the Holiday Inn. A children’s playground, barbecue facilities and free parking are also available.Cooperstown, New York is just 25 miles from the hotel and features attractions including Fenimore Art Museum and the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Close to Oneonta college & lots of shopping. Also I always get the best sleep.
- it was very clean, rooms were nice, clean and comfortable
- The Free/included continental breakfast was excellent! Friendly staff. Clean room. New mattresses on the beds made for a comfy night’s sleep. Proximity to downtown Oneonta was important as we traveled from out of state to attend a relative’s wedding. Lastly, this being a pet friendly hotel sealed the deal for us!
- Rooms have been updated since I stayed last. Nice! Staff was grat, too!
- The breakfast had a large variety to choose from and the facility was pretty clean. It’s also close to a shopping area and restaurants.
Clarion Hotel Oneonta
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Clarion Hotel Oneonta is located in Oneonta in the region of New York State, just 18 miles from Cooperstown. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- This hotel was a selected for price and proximity to Hartwick College.
- The bed was comfortable and the whirl pool in the room was huge.
- Really great meal in the bar bartender was very helpful with directions
- The kids like the pool, and it is fine, but run-down. The room and bathroom were clean. The lobby is nice and so is the staff.
- The location was in the middle of town. Perfect walking distance to eateries. We were very happy with the restaurant on site.
Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown
Located in Milford, 5 miles from Cooperstown, Comfort Inn & Suites Milford/Cooperstown features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- The opportunity to make my own waffles was definitely a plus. The staff was very accommodating with questions as well as suggestions on what to do in the area.
- Location was good for the activities we wanted to do.
- It was convenient based on our needs. The grounds were set up nicely.
- The property was well taken care of. Everything was nice and clean. The night was silenced for a great sleep and awesome rest.
- I liked very much everything. Very comfortable, clean, continental hot breakfast.I recommend!
Best Western Cooperstown
One of our top picks in Cooperstown.This Cooperstown hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Cooperstown Dreams Park is 2 miles away and the National Baseball Hall of Fame is a 7 minute drive.Cable TV and a work desk are offered in each room at Best Western Plus Cooperstown hotel. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.A full breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or enjoy the game room. Barbecue facilities are also available along with a 24-hour front desk.Cooperstown Best Western Plus is 5 miles from The Farmer’s Museum. Fly Creek Cider Mill & Orchard is a 12 minute drive.
- It was clean the breakfast was good and the staff is very friendly
- The rooms were very clean. The font desk people were extremely friendly great location from the baseball hall of fame
- Place was nice and clean, staff was great. Very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was one of the best I’ve had. Got a great night sleep on an extremely comfortable bed.
- The foyer was awesome for the family to gather, the pool was great.
- Excellent complementary breakfast with a beautiful view of the Susquehanna River Valley! A lovely stay. We will come back!
Hampton Inn Oneonta
One of our best sellers in Oneonta! This hotel is located 1.5 miles from downtown Oneonta, New York and Neahwa Park, which offers basketball and volleyball courts. It features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Oneonta offers spacious rooms furnished with a microwave and mini-refrigerator. Each air-conditioned room includes a cable TV, work desk and hairdryer.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Oneonta Hampton Inn. Guests are welcome to work out in the gym or use the business center. Laundry facilities and free parking are available.Hartwick College and Yager Museum of Art and Culture are both 9 minutes from the Hampton Inn.
- Loved that the bathroom was extremely clean! The staff at the front desk was very nice- even offered to give us suggestions for places to eat dinner.
- Absolutely Kerry(front desk person) who was ever so pleasant, and very accomodating. She made our stay feel family like. She had that “How can I make your stay comfortable” way about her.
- Room was spacious, clean and nice that breakfast was included
- Great variety of breakfast food choices and plenty of seating. Cookies and popcorn courtesy at check in.
- Excellent hotel. Great breakfast. Comfortable room. Friendly staff.
Courtyard by Marriott Oneonta
This Oneonta hotel is located off Interstate 88 and is just a 5 minute drive from the Foothills Performing Arts Center. Facilities include an indoor swimming pool and on-site dining.A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are included in every guest room at the Courtyard by Marriott Oneonta. They have a work desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Visitors can work out in the fitness center or relax in the hot tub at the Oneonta Courtyard. Laundry facilities are available and newspapers are available in the lobby.The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner, as well as evening drinks.Holiday Lanes Family Recreation Center is one mile away. State University of New York at Oneonta is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Angela, the front desk person was so kind and helpful. Very clean and spacious room.
- The staff here was absolutely incredible. Great customer service! We had 8 rooms for our youth baseball team and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Plus the hotel was very clean and the food was good!
- The hotel property was easy to find. The hotel staff wad very friendly and accommodating. We had three rooms and one needing to be accessible and they were able to get us all rooms near each other.
- It was convenient, staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was good size and clean
- the room was great and very clean with all the stuff that we needed and we loved the pool and wirlpool it was very nice we had a great time there would go again sometime staff was very friendly and helpful
The Tunnicliff Inn
The Tunnicliff Inn is located in Cooperstown, just 19 miles from Oneonta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The location was fabulous.They gave us a free upgrade, and made us feel like their b&b was ours too. Free rein to come and go as we please in a very comfortable vintage yet updated inn! We stayed in the off season so it wasn’t very busy but every action was taken to make us feel welcome and comfortable.
- Amazing location central to everything, we were able to walk everywhere. Beautiful room, great amenities and the breakfast was delicious. Super polite staff. We loved staying here!
- Extremely friendly staff, very good location – right downtown
- We had a first floor room and it was spacious and comfortable and easy access to the dining room and entrance and exit to the Inn.
- Very impressed considering the age of the Inn 1802. Room very clean and the upgrades to the rooms were very nicely done.. Breakfast on Sunday morning was top notch . Would definitely stay there again. Highly recommend.
Featuring free WiFi, Visions Inn offers accommodations in Cooperstown, just 19 miles from Oneonta. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Perfect location to our destination, comfy bed all, very clean and quiet.
- This place was walking distance to Baseball Hall of Fame and many local stores and eateries. The foliage was spectacular making it much more enjoyable.
- One of the only places in town I could find with rooms appropriate for a family with young children. The family suite upstairs had one room with two queen beds and a large sitting room to the side which could be closed off. We were able to move the couches around and set up beds for our two children (under 3) and it worked out really well.
- THE STAFF WERE VERY ACCOMODATING. RESTAURANT AND ALL STAFF VERY HELPFUL.
- The hotel is in the perfect location, I could throw a baseball from my parking spot and hit the Hall of Fame. The room was clean and beds comfortable. You can walk anywhere in town or to the Lake.
Top Hotels In Milford Center New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Milford Center New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Milford Center New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Milford Center New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!