10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mijas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mijas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mijas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mijas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mijas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mijas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mijas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mijas Andalucía:
This charming Andalusian style hotel is between the beach and the mountains and features an outdoor pool, tennis court and sauna. Each room has a mountain, sea or pool view.Hotel TRH Mijas is surrounded by attractive Andalusian-style patios, with typical fountains and gardens. There is a large poolside terrace with lounge chairs.The hotel has a snack bar and a restaurant, serving Mediterranean food. There is also a variety of restaurants and bars in the center of Mijas, a 5-minute walk away.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can help to arrange car rental and guided tours of the area. The hotel includes rooms officially adapted for guests with disabilities.Local bus services stop just 350 feet from the hotel, and provide direct services to the rest of Costa del Sol. Fuengirola is 4.5 miles away, and Malaga is 19 miles away.
- pleasant location nice pool very relaxed atmosphere
- The chef was very helpful to myself & daughter..
- Check in and out very quick. Location superb. Staff very friendly. Taxi service to hotel good. Bar had a good choice of beer. Plenty choices for breakfast.
Perfect location to relax being a short stroll to restaurants, shops and hill walks but also 5 mins from the main road to explore the coast.
Beautiful view, relaxing pool area and friendly staff.
Always the preferred choice for us for a relaxing short break or week away in the sun away from the crowds.
- friendiness of the staff ..lovely breakfast ans poolside
Ilunion Hacienda del Sol
Set on a quiet hillside, between the towns of Mijas an Fuengirola, the Ilunion Hacienda del Sol offers outdoor pools, a sauna, and a fitness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The bright and spacious rooms at Ilunion Hacienda del Sol are decorated in neutral tones, and feature wooden floors, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Family rooms feature a separate seating area with a sofa bed. There are also rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant serves a healthy buffet breakfast, while characteristic local dishes are offered for lunch and dinner. Drinks and snacks are available at the cafeteria and the pool bar.The Ilunion Hacienda del Sol provides easy access to the AP-7 motorway, and Fuengirola beaches are only 4.3 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The Hotel was faultless, the staff exemplary. All areas were spotless, the food was superb and very reasonably priced. The location was simply stunning. I’ve stayed in numerous hotels in the area – but, I will never stay anywhere else. Utterly fabulous.
- the restaurant food was good ,but not up to a 4 star hotel, the entertainment was ok,it seemed to be aimed at the Spanish guests,as did the food,one thing we did like was the pool
- The pool was clean and nice area. The terrace was also a nice place to relax in the evening, the rooms were a reasonable size and comfortable beds
- There was a big pool and a small pool for children however the kids used the big pool creating a problem as no adults could actually swim due to the children.
- Pool area was clean & suited our group with a toddler. Tennis court in very poor condition.
Eurostars Mijas Golf & SPA
Offering fantastic views and surrounded by golf courses, this modern complex is located in Mijas, on the beautiful Costa del Sol. It features a spa, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.Eurostar Mijas offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all of them with modern and stylish décor, a private terrace and free Wi-Fi. Apartments also include a well-equipped kitchen, a comfortable seating area and 1 or 2 bathrooms. Kitchenware can be rented on site.The spa features a sensations shower and a sauna. The complex also has a large garden area, a terrace with sun loungers and a snack bar.Eurostars Mijas is less than 15 minutes’ drive from the beach and the town of Fuengirola.
- We liked the cleanliness, the views, and space of rooms was very good.
friendly comfortable hotel.
kids friendly . kids club activities by the pool friendly lifeguard .came to check we were ok on many occasions.
- the view from the appartment balcony was amazing..
- Room was spacious and nice and cool after a hot day. Pool bar staff and front of house staff very helpful.
- Food good but could have had more choice of main meal.
La Casa de la Iglesia
Located in Mijas in the Andalucía Region, 15 mi from Málaga, La Casa de la Iglesia features a terrace and views of the sea.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub. The inn features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property where free tea and coffee is provided.Marbella is 14 mi from La Casa de la Iglesia, while Torremolinos is 8.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- We were delayed , and lost getting to the hotel ,the owners were more than helpful they came and found us and we followed them back , by this time it was 10.30 at night. They are lovley people we will definitely return and stay for more than one night next time.
- Booked two rooms which were immaculate, spotlessly clean. Rustic Spanish and overall charming. Continental breakfast was excellent with fresh fruit, continental meats and warm bread. Approximately 10 minutes walk to the centre of Mijas. Attention to detail was very evident, would 100% stay again and recommend.
- the whole experience was very good would book there again
- Stunning Cass! Situated in a very beautiful area. Very quaint but with everything you needed, our Host, Juan was so lovely and presented the most amazing breakfasts and was so helpful during our stay. The actual hotel was a little way from the hustle and bustle (about a ten minute walk) but there were a couple of local tapas bars where the locals frequented – very friendly and excellent food. We totally fell in love with Mijas and am so looking forward to coming back xx
All of them,
break fast,clean room and bath,location,view from room,staff.
Hotel Tamisa Golf
On the Costa del Golf, this is an excellent location for sports lovers and is only 5 minutes from the center of town and Fuengirola beach.This is an exclusive hotel with a home-away-from-home feel. It features gardens that extend out to the golf courses at Mijas. Relax here at the end of a long day on the golf course or beach. In the restaurant you can sample the excellent Andalusian and international cuisine.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.You can get to Mijas Golf course by foot and the picturesque white town of Mijas in 15 minutes.
- Good location , easy to get to , 10 min drive to beach , 5 mins to motorway but actual location very quiet
- The location – room was overlooking a golf course – very pleasant.
- We know this hotel and we are always happy with the service / facilities provided. It was very quiet but this will change as we get closer to Christmas and the New Year celebrations. Clean comfortable rooms. Good service and lovely welcome.
- Reception guy opened a bar upon our request at late night, and was very kind. Breakfast was good
- we were able to check in early but that’s a ruse saying it was heavily booked – don’t think so….
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This design hotel is on Fuengirola’s seafront promenade, overlooking Los Boliches Beach. Ilunion Fuengirola offers free Wi-Fi, and a seasonal outdoor pool with panoramic Mediterranean views.The Ilunion Fuengirola Hotel is just 1,000 feet from Los Boliches Train Station. From here you can take a direct train to Málaga Airport, 12 mi away.All air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and a mini-bar with free water on arrival. Rooms are also heated, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Most rooms have a balcony.Ilunion Fuengirola has a restaurant and a varied buffet breakfast is served daily. There is also a poolside café-bar with sea views.This hotel is entirely accessible. Rooms adapted for people with visual or hearing impairment, as well as wheelchair adapted rooms are available on request.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and on-site parking is available for an extra charge. Fuengirola center is a 10-minute walk away. Mijas, Torrequebrada and Los Naranjos golf courses are within 3.7 mi of the hotel.
- Mr. Babou in the reception was nice and welcoming, but some others are either careless or didn’t know what to do . Breakfast staff are very nice but overwhelmed by the number of guests . You would have to stand in a que for 15 minuets to get seated. Egg preparation is not what you expect from 4 star hotel ( hygiene is below health standards) .
Yes crossaints were good Breakfast good
Evening meal not great
- Our room had a sea view and it was amazing. Uscale hotel with modern amenities, the beach just cross the street. Breakfast was great with plenty to choose from and quality dishes.
It’s location is PERFECTION. The fact that it is right in front of the beach is a massive plus. Their staff is lovely. Especially Andrea and Maria at the front desk, Jose at the bar. They all provided an outstanding customer service.
The lobby area+ bar is BEAUTIFUL and even chic. Same as the restaurant. However they need to continue updating their rooms, the bathroom is updated and please at least one channel in English would be lovely. I am fluent in Spanish as well as in English so it didn’t bother me, but my partner isn’t. The rooms are pretty comfy but not at the same level as the lobby and the bar areas. The airCon works really well so no worries there. We had a great sea view.
- The buffet breakfast included cooked-to-order eggs, meats, cheeses, cereal, fruit, pastries, and more. Wonderful! The sea view from the terrace was beautiful. The location is perfect-near train, bus, beach, restaurants, and shops.
Hotel El Puerto by Pierre Vacances
This property is 1 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel El Puerto by Pierre Vacances is located just 150 feet from Fuengirola Beach, and 1,000 feet from Fuengirola Bus and Train Station. The rooftop pool offers panoramic views of the Costa del Sol.Rooms at the this property have a balcony and some come with sea views. The air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free high speed WiFi, and 24-hour reception is available; while a safe is provided at an extra cost.The hotel restaurant has an international buffet restaurant and 1 bar and the lively bars of Fuengirola Marina are just 350 feet away.Hotel El Puerto by Pierre Vacances is just 16 mi from Malaga Airport and 19 mi from Malaga city center. Car hire can be arranged at reception, and regular train and bus services stop nearby.
- The hotel was in a great location, no shortage of places to go for dinner and drinks. However, I found the staff not very welcoming and the maids woke myself and my partner up on a couple of a occasions by barging into the room without giving a knock or ringing the bell. The bonus of the room was the excellent view of the sea front but the room itself was basic and small. Overpriced in my opinion.
- The hotel is very well located, very close to busy streets with restaurants also it is literally on the beach, you just need to cross the street and you are there. My room was not with an ocean view but due to the layout of the hotel, even with a city view I could see the ocean which was great. The staff is really friendly, helpful and kind, also spoke good English.
- Great for adults. Close to night life and beaches.
- Hotel room clean and comfortable roof top pool excellent for swimming and sunbathing hotel in great location
- I liked the view from out room. We hade on the 15 floor it was amazing
Hotel Las Rampas
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This charming Andalusian-style hotel is in the resort of Fuengirola, 500 feet from the beach on the Costa del Sol. It features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi zone.The spacious rooms at Las Rampas come with air conditioning and satellite TV. They also include a private bathroom, and safes are available to rent.Las Rampas features a 24-hour front desk. It also has a tour desk where guests can arrange excursions and car rental.The central bus station in Fuengirola is a 2-minute walk from the hotel, and the nearest train station is 950 feet away. Malaga Airport is 20 minutes away by car.
- Very nice staff , we had a quite room with balcony, air- condition, we could use the car – park close to the hotel for good price – 13 Euro/ day. The breakfest was OK. I left some clothes in the room and the staff help me to organise delivery to Poland.
- The towels were amazing, like a Vegas spa…large room, was able to do yoga practice!
- Very friendly staff – my third time here and will return. Additionally location is the best – very central close to train and rail stations, the beach, the main square and walking distance to all central restaurants, bars, marina, shops etc
- Central location, friendly helpful staff, traditionally Spanish, nice pool area, very clean.
The location and the hotel it self was nicely decorated . Bathrooms where spaces and nice .
The staff where nice .
Hotel IPV Palace & Spa – Adults Recommended
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located on Fuengirola beachfront, next to the 12th-century Sohail Castle, this hotel has 2 swimming pools and a spa.The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel IPV Palace & Spa – Adults Recommended feature free WiFi and a private terrace. Each room has a mini-bar and a flat-screen satellite TV with international channels.The complex has 4 restaurants, including La Alacena, which opens in the winter months and combines traditional and modern cuisine. Specialties include rice, fish, meat and game.The Doña Lola restaurant offers buffet cuisine, including show cooking. The Beach Club Restaurant is set by the pool and open during the summer season. Tapas are served at the La Taurina bar and there is also a piano bar, open during the winter months.Entertainment for children and adults is provided in summer months, including aqua-gym and yoga classes. You can consult timetables once at the hotel. There is a fitness center open for all guests for free, the Spa is available for a surcharge.Hotel IPV Palace & Spa – Adults Recommended is a 15-minute walk from central Fuengirola. Málaga Airport is around 12 mi away.
- The location was good . Staff efficient Some friendlier than others .
- The overall property is excellent. However, the individual room I had was marginal.
- Location right on beach and pool area was excellent, short walk to bars, restaurants and large shopping mall
- All the rooms face the sea, with sufficient balcony/terrace. Room comfortable, clean, everything worked. Tea kettle with tea/coffee was provided. Hotel is “adult recomended”, but there are some kids of all ages all the times. Even some program for them every noon in the pool. Breakfest is nice, I can recomend everything what is made on the spot by the cooks. Omelettes, or sweet bar – yummi pancakes, crepes, churros, smoothies… Lot of other good prepared choices, only most of the nice looking fruits would need 1-2 days of ripening.
- This hotel is very impressive. It’s very elegantly decorated and gives a pleasant feeling of cleanliness and comfort. Its location is ideal.
VIK Gran Hotel Costa del Sol
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. VIK Gran Hotel Costa del Sol is a few feet from Cala de Mijas Beach. It features a shallow swimming pool, and rooms with balconies and lateral views of the sea.Rooms at VIK Gran Hotel Costa del Sol have bright décor and parquet floors. All rooms come with satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout.The hotel has a restaurant which serves Mediterranean buffet meals. There is also a coffee house and bar.Guests can enjoy sea views from the terrace and enjoy a drink at the pool-side bar. VIK Gran Hotel Costa del Sol also provides entertainment.The nearest golf course is 1,650 feet from VIK Gran Hotel Costa del Sol. Fuengirola is a 15-minute drive, while Marbella is around 15 mi from the hotel.
- There is a fridge in the room. Air conditioning was good and quiet whilst sleeping. Great view and quiet on the side view balcony. Also dressing gowns was a nice bonus.
- I travelled on my own with 14 and 11 year old. We were very well looked after from day 1. Food was good lots of variety. The only fault is the pool was shallow but everything else was very good
- Beautiful location. Very handy to get to town centre and all eateries etc. Right next to the beach. Pool at the side of the hotel was beautiful- lovely surroundings. Ease of movement around the place was welcome. Very cheap for what I got. Great value in buffet lunch- 14 euro only! Nice ambience. Looked very neat all over hotel- bright and cheery.
- Pool towels service and being able to pay a supplement for drinks if you want a specific brand
- Good breakfast. Easy to get around. Friendly neighborhood. Inside the beach.
Top Hotels In Mijas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mijas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mijas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mijas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!