10 Best Hotels To Stay In Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Miguel-ibáñez Castile And Leon:
Hotel Fray Sebastian
Offering a la carte restaurant and terrace, Hotel Fray Sebastian is located in Nava de la Asunción. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas. Shops and cafeterias are 1,300 feet away.All air-conditioned rooms include a TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guests can relax on the shared lounge.Voltoya river is 3.1 miles from Hotel Fray Sebastian. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 93 mi away.
- Comfortable. Bed very good. Lots of clean absorbent towels
- Great value. Exactly what we needed when we needed it. Thought we werelost following GPS then this beautiful oasis appears with good food and clean comfortable rooms. Very accommodating staff to someone who speaks no Spanish.
- Very good breakfeast (choice of tapas and bocadillos) with fresh juice, coffee and tea, comfy bed and space in the room, nice fittings & decoration in the communal hotel space. Friendly and helpful staff if you try to speak the language.
- Basic but very good hotel. No frills but that’s irrelevant when it’s such a low price. Rooms are large, clean & comfy (with air con). Staff are friendly (tho not English speaking). Great tapas in the bar
- Staff were great especially young waitress who worked so hard to make us feel comfortable
La Trebede is offering accommodations in Valverde del Majano. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant or relax in the bar.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Segovia is 4.3 miles from La Trebede, while Pedraza-Segovia is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- La amabilidad del personal y que se ajustaron a cada momento a nuestras necesidades
- Todo muy limpio, comodo y moderno, la comida muy rica, habitancion muy bn acondicionada y con ascensor.
- La atención del personal, la cena y el desayuno magnífico.
- Niesamowita pani kierownik, wyjątkowo komunikatywna i uczynna.
- El personal muy agradable y educado siempre pendiente de que todo estuviese bien: la comida, la estancia,…
El Porton De Javier
El Porton De Javier is located in Marugán and has a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is available.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.El Porton De Javier has a playground.Segovia is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Ávila is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 52 miles from El Porton De Javier.
Very tasty food. Restaurant open every day until late in the evening. Staff very friendly. Airconditioning in the room fairly new and works perfectly. Owner has a good taste of music: Soul, Blues, Rock’n’Roll for dinner.
I’ll come back next year.
- Sitio inmejorable y lo nunca visto “CON ALMOHADAS NUEVAS Y BUENAS”!!
- La ubicación, ya que estuvimos en una boda en Abadía de Parraces. El curto bien y las cama cómodas y limpio
- La habitación doble es perfecta y la cama muy cómoda! Tuvimos una boda cerca y la unicacion era inmejorable
- Le personnel est très sympathique, prévenant et chaleureux.
- Very tasty food. Restaurant open every day until late in the evening. Staff very friendly. Airconditioning in the room fairly new and works perfectly. Owner has a good taste of music: Soul, Blues, Rock’n’Roll for dinner.
Hotel Del Verde Al Amarillo
Featuring a garden and a restaurant serving local meats, Hotel Del Verde Al Amarillo is located in the village of Peñarrubias de Piron. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and wired internet in hotel rooms.Each air-conditioned room has a double bed or 2 single beds and includes a seating area with a desk and TV. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, bidet and hairdryer.The hotel has a games room with a TV. There is also a tennis court in front of the property.Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve, with various activities such as hiking, rafting or canoeing, is 30 minutes’ by car.Segovia is 12 mi from the property and Madrid can be reached within a 90-minute drive away.
- It is actually nicer than in the photos. The two ladies are really nice, creating a cozy atmosphere. They upgraded our booking in order to give us a double bed. We liked the style and the wooden furniture, designed by them!
- La instalación es muy acogedora y el personal muy agradable.es ideal para el relax.solo pudimos desayunar allí por otros motivos fuera de la instalación pero estaba todo rico y una atención buenisima
- Ubicación, limpieza, atención, restaurante (la comida es exquisita y el vino de la casa fue un descubrimiento)
- Hotel loin de tout .chambre spacieuse et confortable mais triste.Accueil basique avec des contraintes, petit déjeuner décevant avec aucun produit maison ou local . Ou est l’intérêt d’être dans une casa rurale sans produits locaux à la campagne pour 100 euros la nuit ? Sejour très décevant
- La tranquilidad, el trato del personal, la cena buenisima, a destacar el vino y queso y sus desayunos, de todo y en cantidad.
Eurostars Convento Capuchinos
Offering a wellness center with massage treatments and free gym access, Eurostars Convento Capuchinos is in a former monastery in Segovia historic quarter, beside Plaza Mayor Square and the cathedral. Free Wi-Fi is available.The former monastery has 2 large cloisters, as well as gardens with a terrace, a breakfast lounge and meeting room. For an extra cost, there is a spa offering an indoor swimming pool, Turkish baths, contrast showers and a relaxation zone. The restaurant serves traditional dishes and offers a TV with Canal Plus channels.Rooms at the hotel include a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning, heating, a safe, desk and minibar. The private bathroom includes a bathtub or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.La Granja de San Ildefonso is 7 miles away and the medieval village of Pedraza is 19 miles away.
- Family Room had 2 separate sleeping spaces of equal size providing privacy
- big room well presented nice conversion between old and new , fantastic view
Spacious and beautiful superior rooms
Easy accessible parking garage
- This elegant hotel set in a refurbished convent is located walking distance from Segovia’s attractions, and is located overlooking a valley on one side of the city. The photo was taken from our room one morning. No effort has been spared to create a 5-star experience. The breakfast buffet (may be paid separately) is excellent and good value. Parking in the multi-storey carpark underneath the hotel is convenient and secure.
- Very elegant hotel located in a refurbished convent, with beautiful interiors and a commanding view over the valley to one side of Segovia.
Hotel Don Felipe
Situated in the historic center of Segovia, Hotel Don Felipe offers beautiful views of the city and modern rooms with air conditioning. It also features grounds and free Wi-Fi throughout.A buffet breakfast is available at Don Felipe and there is also a bar. Due to its central location, many restaurants and cafes can be found nearby the hotel.Guests can relax on the hotel’s furnished sun terrace. The 24-hour reception also offers a tour desk with information on Segovia and its main points of interest.The Alcázar de Segovia is just 650 feet from Don Felipe Hotel. Plaza Mayor and Segovia Cathedral are less than 5 minutes’ walk away, while Madrid is 35 minutes’ away by high speed train.
- My room was comfortable, the location was great, the staff were friendly and helpful. Very glad I stayed here!
- Unique hotel with lots of things to explore right within the walls of this hotel! Great location! Helpful staff. Clean. Quiet. Would definitely recommend it and would stay there again.
- Great location in the middle of all Segovia’s sightseeing and dining. Comfortable beds and good parking. Competent and helpful staff. Good/stable Wi-Fi and elevators inside the building (a rare find in the downtown of a medieval city).
- Quite place in the night, an amazing view of the stars and Alcazaba, really comfortable room. Nice cafeteria, although I had no time to try it. Perfect position, in the middle of everything. Helpful staff. I wish I could have stayed more.
- The view from our balcony was superb and the hotel is situated roughly midway between the Cathedral and the Alcazar so difficult to improve on the location.
Exe Casa de Los Linajes
Surrounded by the historic district of San Esteban, this charming hotel is set in a building dating from the 16th century. Enjoy the aristocratic feel throughout your stay.Exe Casa de Los Linajes has been carefully restored to maintain many of its enchanting original features. Each of its rooms is individually styled and contains antique-style furniture. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A gluten free breakfast is available under request.The historic feel of Exe Casa de Los Linajes will put you in the mood to explore the surrounding UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia.
- Stay was pretty good – hotel was a very good surprise.
- Location, parking place and staff are all very nice. The room is clean. Breakfast is ok. If an extra bed for an 8 year kid can be added, that would be better.
- The room was modern and clean and had all of the facilities you need, with much needed air conditioning! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was also great!
- The breakfast buffet was wonderfull – the triple room was mada of 2 rooms – in the center with parking under the hotel
- Fantastic breakfast. Plentiful, fresh and a great selection in a calm, relaxed environment. Free safe in our room. Clean, quiet, nice facilities and decor and a quirky layout. Would definitely return.
Free Wi-Fi and a characteristic Spanish café can be found at Hotel Corregidor, located in Sevovia’s Old Town just 1,650 feet from the famous Aqueduct. Segovia Bus Station is directly across the road.All rooms at Hotel Corregidor are exterior-facing, and some offer views over the city. They are cheerfully decorated and have wooden floors.The hotel’s café has rustic décor and serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can enjoy characteristic local dishes for lunch and dinner.The Corregidor has a TV lounge and a tour desk, where staff can provide information about the city.Segovia is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and houses an impressive Gothic cathedral and several Romanesque churches. All its attractions are contained within the old city walls.
Easy walk into the centre of Segovia.
Near the bus station.
Breakfast in cafe next door was good.
- We enjoyed the location, which is within easy walking distance of the castle and the aqueduct. It’s also out of the hustle and bustle, and there’s parking. If you want a simple, comfortable room near the tourist sites, this is the place.
good location, managed to park motorcycle right in front of building. Hotel is located next door to police station and reception is 24 hour so bike secure. Good Location to explore Sergovia but as the town is quite hilly you need to be fit in hot temperatures.
Had a couple of beers in Restaurant/bar – better value than main tourist trap. Never had a meal in Restaurant so cannot comment
- I was worried the hotel seemed a little far outside the city, but in reality within 5mins you’re at the aqueduct and within 10mins you’re on the main street of the old part of the city. While it would have been nice to stay in a hotel directly in the old city, for the price and parking options, Hotel Corregidor was definitely the best choice!
- Location right beside the old town, good size room, comfortable bed, my room had a great view of the alcazar.
- Easy walk into the centre of Segovia.
Eurostars Plaza Acueducto
This recently built 4-star hotel provides accommodations designed in a contemporary-style. It is located just opposite the magnificent ancient aqueduct.Set at the heart of beautiful Segovia, this hotel overlooks one of the city’s most famous monuments. Enjoy views of the aqueduct from this hotel. From here you can stroll around the historical city streets and admire the stunning architecture.All rooms include a TV, mini-bar, hairdryer, safe, and telephone, as well as free toiletries. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The property offers a breakfast service for a surcharge, including special diets. You can also find luggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning services, and room service. Private covered parking is available for an extra charge.Plaza Acueducto features free Wi-Fi internet access – allowing you to connect and check your emails at any time.
- Great location beside the aqueduct, delicious and varied breakfast, clean rooms and very helpful staff. A perfect location to explore Segovia and surrounding area.
- excellent location + excellent parking + excellent breakfast + top mattresses + stunning view
- The location which is near the bus stop to train station and some restaurants.
- Great location. Our room overlooked the aqueduct. The breakfast was buffet for 9 euros and I would have liked to order a la carte. Room was a good size and the bed very comfortable. There was a broken marble tile in the bathroom that needs to be fixed, but otherwise the room was fine. Very nice restaurants nearby.
- The place is perfectly located just in front of the Acueducto. The taxi and bus station is just in the same place. Perfect. The facilities are beautiful, and the have a great view in the roof of the hotel.
Puerta de Segovia
Located just 1.2 mi from the center of Segovia, this stylish hotel features an seasonal outdoor pool set within gardens. The modern, colorful rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant at Puerta de Segovia offers a varied à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. It combines an Mediterranean cuisine with traditional dishes from Segovia.Puerta Segovia has a games room and lounge area with a TV. Guests can also enjoy the fitness center facilities.The Balneario Navalcaz Spa is just 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel and guests receive special rates. Puerta Segovia is also conveniently located for excursions to La Granja, Riofrío, Pedraza and Sepúlveda.
- Modern rooms and great swimming pool. Nice breakfast
- Room size was good, very spacious. Free car parking as this can be a problem, it was handy to leave the car and catch the bus to old town. Window open for fresh air. Nice view of hot air balloons through the windows.
- Buena atención y buen desayuno. El lugar queda relativamente cerca del casco historico, por lo que se puede llegar caminando en 30 minutos.
- Grim! Location is not 2 kms from Segovia but maybe 4. Grim outlook. Grim public areas. Grim pool (seemed not in use). grim breakfast. Room ok but no tissues in bathroom. 152 euros!
- On bus route in to main town. Nice swimming pool. Clean and comfortable.
Top Hotels In Miguel-ibáñez Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!