10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mifflinville Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Mifflinville Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mifflinville Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mifflinville Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mifflinville Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mifflinville Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mifflinville Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mifflinville Pennsylvania:
Comfort Inn Mifflinville
Comfort Inn Mifflinville is located in Mifflinville, just 27 miles from Wilkes-Barre. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 38 miles from Comfort Inn Mifflinville.
- It was a reasonably-priced lodging. It was convenient to the highway. Everyone there was very pleasant.
- It was nothing special just a clean room. Could use some updating, but ok.
- The breakfast buffet was satisfactory. It was clean & quiet.The front desk answered questions about where to eat & supplied information for ordering takeout.
- The place was clean, quiet, and had comfortable beds.
- The staff were all very nice. And accommodating. However, there were a horde of live ants on the bathroom floor. Their maintenance people sprayed while we were out, but there were still a few dead ones when we got back. The water from the shower and sink smelled strongly of sulphur, and we learned after asking for a wake- up call that the phone in our room didn’t work for that feature. The staff was very gracious and opened up the cafe because we missed breakfast. But the facilities could definitely use an upgrade.
Budget Host Patriot Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Budget Host Patriot Inn offers accommodations in Lime Ridge, just 29 miles from Wilkes-Barre. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The place is clean. The shower is great The bed is comfortable and the location is where we need to stay. Booking.com saved us money. The restaurant next door served a great breakfast.
- Very large clean rooms, great location and ample parking. Coffee and water available throughout the day. Full service restaurant connected to property.
- Location just off I-80. Restaurant at sane location.
- Very nice restaurant (not part of the hotel, but is attached). Rooms are fine. Internet speed was awesome.
- Staff was very friendly and informative. The room was clean and comfortable.
Hampton Inn Bloomsburg
This hotel is a 5-minute drive from downtown Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania and Bloomsburg University. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily buffet breakfast.Guests of the Hampton Inn Bloomsburg can enjoy free access to the indoor pool and jacuzzi. A small gym and a business center with fax/copy services are also available.Every room at the Bloomsburg Hampton Inn is equipped with a cable TV and coffee maker. All rooms have a work desk, and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and white linens.Bloomsburg Children’s Museum is 3.4 miles from the hotel. Arnold’s Golf Course is 7 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Pool. Hot tub. Gym. Free cookies. Great breakfast
- Everything was perfect. Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was nice and clean. Breakfast was excellent.
- The room was clean and the bed was comfy. Loved you personable staff and yummy waffles!
- Everything was great frim staff to cleanliness. Just awesome!
- Breakfast was great. Fresh baked cookies, coffee/tea/hot chocolate were available. Overall, a great experience and Jonah at the front desk was awesome! Extremely helpful and always with a smile.
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg offers accommodations in Bloomsburg.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 45 miles from Comfort Suites Bloomsburg.
- The room was clean and the hotel was clean throughout. Breakfast had a variety of options and we loved it.
- Bed very comfortable room/bathroom very clean.
- The room was very nice, breakfast was wonderful! Would definitely stay there again😊
- I LOVED the bed! The comforter was wonderful and the pillows were perfect! We actually asked if we could buy some pillows!!
- Bed was comfortable but there was only one person at the desk when we checked in, and we had to wait almost 20 minutes at 11:30 at night. Carpets and floors were stained and dirty.
Motel 6 Drums
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Drums offers pet-friendly accommodations in Drums, just 21 miles from Jim Thorpe. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Wilkes-Barre is 19 miles from Motel 6 Drums, and Pottsville is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
Perfect location and good value.
This is my second visit.
- The operation of the Motel was good, my brother and I like the ease of movement within the Motel and coming and going as we wished.
- The young man who checked us in was lovely and courteous
- When you stay at Motel 6 you expect a no-frills experience. A place to crash for the night. The bed was comfortable and I got a good night sleep. No noise. I did have a microwave and refrigerator, but I didn’t need it. Nearby restaurants I visited was recommended by the staff person at the front desk and they were awesome. Went to the Five Star Chinese Restaurant which actually offered Thai and Japanese also. Tom’s Kitchen down the road for breakfast.
- Very quiet and restful. Had my dog last year and they were very nice and accommodating.
- Perfect location and good value.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bloomsburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bloomsburg is located in Bloomsburg, just 27 miles from Pottsville.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable and plenty of pillows.
- Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. I was in the area to attend a funeral and the staff acknowledged this by leaving a note and a small gift in my room.
- Very comfortable rooms. Very accommodating manager on duty when we checked in. We will try to stay here when we travel in the future.
- The staff was friendly, we had an issue with the shower and it was fixed in a timely manner. The lemon water available at all times was nice and the breakfast was top notch.
- Personel gayet profesyonel ve sizi evinizde hissetmeniz için elinden geleni yapıyor. odalar gayet modern and rahat
Econo Lodge Bloomsburg
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Econo Lodge Bloomsburg offers accommodations in Bloomsburg, just 27 miles from Pottsville.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The proximity to my mom’s house and restaurants/mall was good. That’s about it.
- Friendly,helpful staff. Good location. Hot breakfast.
- It was clean, felt safe. Check I guy was really nice and helpful!
- Private and convenient to function that I was attending.
- Very attending and friendly employees. Good price and clean.
Comfort Inn West Hazleton
Located in West Hazleton, 17 miles from Jim Thorpe, Comfort Inn West Hazleton features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wilkes-Barre is 20 miles from Comfort Inn West Hazleton, and Pottsville is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 29 miles from Comfort Inn West Hazleton.
- Convenience of the location and the atmosphere of the Inn
- The staff were great and the whole place felt very comfortable.
- Breakfast was above average. Hotel was full yet we had a peaceful night’s sleep.
- We had a good stay. Clean comfortable rooms, nice people, good location for what we wanted to do. Found some great buys at the laurel mall.
- The room I was given had a desk and couch which was nice. Good breakfast, one of the reasons I stayed here. That and it’s proximity to the yeungling brewery!
Candlewood Suites Hazleton
Located off Interstate 81, this hotel is 1 miles from Pennsylvania State University – Hazleton Campus. It features an on-site convenience store, a fitness centre and a business centre. Free WiFi is offered.Guest suites offer fully equipped kitchenettes and a flat-screen cable TV. They also include a work desk and a hairdryer.The Hazleton Candlewood Suites is a 3-minute drive from Boardwalk Boulevard Arcade, and an 11-minute drive from Valley Country Club. Eckley Miners’ Village is 9.4 miles away.
- Accidently chose a smoking room while booking, but I did not want a smoking room so they gave us a non-smoking room with no hassle!
- The room was very clean and easy to get in the door and bathroom!
- We were stranded there for an extra day with car trouble in sub-zero weather. The staff went out of their way to personally help us in our effort to find a tow truck company able to come assist us.
- Bed was really soft, room heated & cooled quickly, very quiet!
- I love this hotel the rooms are very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful!
Hampton Inn Hazleton
Surrounded by shopping and dining opportunities, this hotel in Hazleton, Pennsylvania offers a free hot breakfast every morning and comfortable guestrooms with coffeemakers and more.Hampton Inn Hazleton features an outdoor swimming pool and on-site fitness center. Guests will also appreciate the hotel’s business center with fax and copy services.While staying at the Hazleton Hampton Inn, guests can easily explore the Eckley Miners’ Village. Guests can also play a game of golf at the nearby Sugarloaf Golf Course or do some shopping at the Laurel Mall.
- Beautiful view of surrounding area on one side of the hotel!
- Variety of breakfast options. Free wifi. Bed was very comfortable. Room very clean.
- We liked the breakfast the convenience of the bar and restaurant. We liked the cleanliness of the room upon arrival. The staff are friendly and the location is convenient
- The view was amazing and it was close to other businesses but felt
- It is right off the highway, yet in a quiet serene setting. The staff was friendly and helpful. The accommodations were just right. We have used this hotel the past three years at this time and hope to continue to use it.
Top Hotels In Mifflinville Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mifflinville Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mifflinville Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mifflinville Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!