10 Best Hotels To Stay In Midway Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Midway Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Midway Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midway Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midway Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Midway Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Midway Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Midway Utah:
Holiday Inn Express Heber City
Situated in the scenic Rocky Mountains, this Heber City, Utah hotel features a daily breakfast bar and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Soldier Hollow Ski Resort is just a 15-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Heber City. Each room is warmly decorated and includes a spacious work desk.Guests can enjoy free access the hotel’s indoor pool and hot tub, or play an arcade game in the game room. A full-service business center is on site.The Heber City Holiday Inn Express is just 6.6 miles from the Wasatch Mountain State Park and Golf Course.
- Room was great with its extra large size bed and spa tub was so nice to feel relaxed in.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the lady at breakfast. There was also a nice variety of foods at breakfast. Our room was very clean and quiet. The internet and cable worked great, and we really enjoyed using the hot tub and pool.
- That they switched the coffee in the room for hot cocoa and the room was big.
- Breakfast was nice and they prepared my request for some extra pillows for the bedding.
- I liked the continental breakfast and the friendliness of the staff
M-Star is located in Heber City, 11 miles from Park City and 31 miles from Salt Lake City. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sandy is 25 miles from M-Star, and Provo is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 35 miles from M-Star.
- Not the most comfortable room. Could use a coffe pot either in room or lobby. But for my needs, it was perfect. I know they are still in the process of doing upgrades (have seen progression with each stay). The staff are courteous, professional, & friendly. Sometimes I’m low on money, but cannot miss my doctor appointments. Good place for the money.
- Super clean and really good location.front desk super friendly and even gave me some snacks
- Young man at front desk very pleasant. A good value for the money. We stayed a second night as well.
- The first round the air-conditioning didn’t work but the guy was really nice and he moved us to a different room
- The lights in bathroom did not work and there was no maintantence staff, so I had to switch bulbs.
Sweetwater Lift Lodge
One of our top picks in Park City.Located in Park City, 22 miles from Salt Lake City, Sweetwater Lift Lodge features ski-to-door access and ski storage.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Sandy is 20 miles from Sweetwater Lift Lodge, and Provo is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Location was great for skiing, and the room was twice as big as we expected. It was very comfortable! The flavored water and popcorn in the lobby was a nice treat as well.
- The place was huge and had nice hot water. Although we were on the first floor with not much of a view place was lovely overall.
Very close to PayDay lift at Park City. Condo’s were nice, and a good value for the money. Spa was great and the pool is big.
Also free underground parking.
- The rooms were big. The location near the mountain base area was good.
We were able to walk to the Park City lifts, and then jumped in the hot tub after!
Kitchen was great to eat a nice breakfast before heading to the slopes.
Our 1 bedroom could sleep 4-6 easily.
The Chateaux Deer Valley
One of our top picks in Park City.The Chateaux Deer Valley is located in the Deer Valley neighborhood in Park City, 23 miles from Salt Lake City and 20 miles from Sandy. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Deer Valley is a great choice for travelers interested in family-friendly trips, food and mountains.
This is a great location right in the Deer Valley Ski Village, next to the Goldener Hirsch and Stein Ericksen Lodge. The hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Park City and other parts of Deer Valley every 1/2 hour.
We enjoyed the free buffet breakfast in the morning before heading out to the slopes to ski.
The rooms are spacious with gas fireplaces. Even the basic rooms are equipped with double vanities, separate WC, small refrigerators and microwave ovens.
The property has a restaurant and bar on site, which is convenient if you don’t wish to venture out.
Kathie in Concierge was fantastic, helping us with restaurant reservations and shuttles to and from the airport in Salt Lake City.
Staff was very nice all the way around from the concierge‘s to the usual front desk people. Had a problem with the shuttle where I sat for 45 minutes at a grocery store despite having a phone available and being told they were right around the corner on two occasions. I ultimately Uber my way back. They rectified that, and the rest of the shuttle service was spot on.
Breakfast was great including the staff. Bar area and live music was great every night.
- The room was very luxurious with amenities like the fire place and heated towel rack.
- Loved the hot chocolate and the breakfast overall. It’s a very romantic hotel! Perfect for weekend getaways!
- Fantastic breakfast! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nicely decorated and was stocked with everything we needed. Had a shuttle service into town which was very convenient to use.
- This is a great location right in the Deer Valley Ski Village, next to the Goldener Hirsch and Stein Ericksen Lodge. The hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Park City and other parts of Deer Valley every 1/2 hour.
Swiss Alps Inn
Swiss Alps Inn is located in Heber City, just 11 miles from Park City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City is 31 miles from Swiss Alps Inn, and Sandy is 25 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Just super quaint, great location, and here’s a wonderful cafe across the street
- The theme of the property, it was soooo cute! The room was large and very pleasant as well as having all the amenities.
- Owner was very friendly. She made it easy to cancel one night of our stay when our plans changed.
- nice size room and bathroom! clean and cozy feel to the room and very comfortable all around.
- Great staff, very friendly. Rooms were clean and nice. Hot tub was amazing on a cold day.
Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Park City.Located in Park City, 22 miles from Salt Lake City, Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides car rental. Sandy is 20 miles from Shadow Ridge Resort Hotel, and Provo is 30 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Convenience to the mountain and lifts. Units were nice with good floor plan. Rooms had good space and there was good storage. Kitchen was nice again with good space. Parking deck was below the building and convenient and free. There was an ski rental business in the lobby of the building which was nice.
- Great view of Park City ski area and it’s a very short walk to the mountain
- The one bedroom suites were spacious. As the units are individually owned they are all different in decor and amenities.
- location to Park City lifts was exceptional. Parking was easy.
- The best part about this place is the perfect location, walking distance to skiing and everything you need in Park City. Everything was very clean and staff was friendly. There were free cookies one day which was nice.
DoubleTree by Hilton Park City – The Yarrow
One of our top picks in Park City.Located a short drive from Park City Mountain Resort and 15 minutes from the Utah Olympic Sports Park, this hotel offers an on-site restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center.The rooms at this Park City hotel feature flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. A refrigerator and safe are provided.The facilities at the Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center include a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. A laundry room is also in the hotel. Concierge and room services are available. A free city bus stop is located at the hotel.Deer Valley Ski Resort is 5 minutes from Yarrow Hotel and Conference Center. Downtown Salt Lake City is 40 minutes from the hotel.
- The location is excellent and the staff was friendly and very helpful.
- From the moment we arrived until the time we left, the staff was friendly and engaging. It was a wonderful stay and we would definitely return!
- Great location. Rooms are decent for the price. Facility seems pretty updated. I had food from the onsite restaurant a few times and it was much better than expected.
- Comfortable bed. Free transport from hotel to base of mountain. Close to big fresh market
- Everything was great, highly recommend the hotel, it’s location and staff.
Hyatt Place Park City
One of our top picks in Park City – and a guest favorite.
Located in Park City, 0.6 miles from Cabriolet Ski Lift, Hyatt Place Park City offers an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property. A free breakfast is served daily.Each air-conditioned accommodation has mountain views, a seating area and a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom with free toiletries is also included.The on-site restaurant 24/7 Gallery is open for breakfast and dinner. The hotel also offers a business centre and local shuttle services.Utah Olympic Park is 1.5 miles from Hyatt Place Park City. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 23.6 miles from the property.
- The value was exceptional for a ski resort. The room was very comfortable and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet for a great sleep. The shuttle van to the ski resorts was very nice to have, although it did run late one day. Overall it is now my first choice to stay in Park City.
- The property was generally clean overall and the rooms were spacious. Some of the staff exceeded expectations (Like one of the bus drivers Joey) but other staff we not very enthused about their job and gave wrong information regarding the bus s schedules. However, overall the property was great and we enjoyed our stay here
- Clean room, friendly staff, shuttle to ski resorts
- Shuttle that dropped off and picked up from ski lifts and old town
The hotel is excellent, everything was clean and modern. My room was fantastic and very spacious. When the weather was bad, a friend got stuck in Park City and needed to stay with me and it was really great that the sofa in my room could convert to a comfortable bed for her – so helpful in an emergency like that and staff were incredibly helpful and understanding. The lobby is quiet and relaxing and I liked that the general atmosphere and type of guests that stayed at the hotel were calm and professional. Very knowledgable and helpful staff, helped answer all my question since I’m not very familiar with the area.
I didn’t get a chance to check out the gym and pool but definitely will next time!
Prospector Accommodations offers accommodations in Park City.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.Salt Lake City is 22 miles from Prospector Accommodations, and Sandy is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Prospector Accommodations.
- Location is great. Convenient to where we planned to go, and lots great restaurants around it.
- The room was really nice. Little disappointed that it didn’t have a swimming pool.
- I’ve book at the carriage house every time I come up to park city. Every room is amazing and affordable. Thanks for having such a lovely place. Everyone there is very friendly.
- It was quiet, but I think it’s because it was off-season. People at check in location (Silver Star) were super nice.
- I like the balcony in the room the bed an pillows were comfy😀 I would make another reservation for this room loved it
Best Western Landmark Inn
One of our top picks in Park City.Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Best Western Landmark Inn is located in Park City, just 18 miles from Salt Lake City. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The property is good for families. Nice indoor pool and game room.
- Location location location. The hotel was really clean.
rooms clean and nice ;
Nice lounge area and hot tub
Breakfast was very good, plenty of options and seating, food felt fresh and warm. Room was a decent size. Had a room that walked into the pool room so that was a bonus. TV in room was HD which was nice since I wanted to watch the Olympics.
Location is just a few miles from Park City. Walmart is right across the street. Plenty of food places within a mile or two, great location for not being right there on the mountain, plus it’s right off the highway so very easy to come and go.
- Great location, bed and pillows so comfortable – great sleep!
Top Hotels In Midway Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Midway Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Midway Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Midway Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!