10 Best Hotels To Stay In Midway Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Midway Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Midway Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midway Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midway Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Midway Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Midway Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Midway Georgia:
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Located in Fort Oglethorpe, 7 miles from Chattanooga, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 26 miles from Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, and Dalton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Close to all the attractions and stores and restaurants, the cleaning staff was exceptional.
- Danielle at the front desk was very helpful and made great recommendations for easy travel and dinner suggestion. The room was clean and the king size bed was very comfortable.
- The microwave did not work and they came asap and changed it out. The workers was all very friendly.
- Room was clean and comfortable, not highly appointed, but worked for a place to sleep.
- No eggs fluffy or other wise. I had coffee my husband had a bagel. He said it was good.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge
This hotel has spacious rooms with cable TV, a complimentary breakfast and an indoor saltwater pool. Tennessee Aquarium is 9.2 miles away.Fairfield Inn and Suites Chattanooga has rooms with modern amenities including a flat-screen TV with a plug-in panel and air conditioning. Each room is fitted with feather pillows and thick mattresses.Each accommodation has a large work space with comfortable lighting and easy access to electrical outlets. A tea/coffee maker is provided for all rooms.For the continental breakfast, guests can enjoy diverse healthy and hearty items made from fresh produce. Free coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby.Fairfield Inn and Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge is 5.3 miles away from Colonnade Perfoming Arts Theater. Warner Park Zoo is a 15-minute drive away.
- Very clean. Looked fairly new. Employees were super nice. Breakfast was great! Very easy check in process.
- The room wasn’t bad. It was a nice room with a huge whirlpool in it.
- The beds wear really comfy and the location was great. I liked how easy it was to get in and out of the parking lot and how close it was to places.
- The front desk lady at the nightime shift was amazing
- I loved how quiet it was. It’s very clean. The indoor pool and jacuzzi were great. Breakfast was good. Beds were comfortable. WiFi worked great. Convenient location.
Super 8 – Chattanooga / East Ridge
The Super 8 Chattanooga East Ridge is located off Interstate 75, a 10-minute drive from downtown Chattanooga. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms and an outdoor pool on site.Cable TV and private bathroom with a granite counter top are provided in every room of this Chattanooga hotel. A sitting area is also included.Free parking is available on site at the East Ridge Super 8 Chattanooga. The hotel provides air conditioning during the warmer seasons for added comfort.This property is 1 miles from the Camp Jordan Park. The Concord Golf Course is less than 4 miles away.
- Room was nice, outside not so good. Breakfast true continental, cold items.
- Large room and the friendliness of the staff. Easy parking with my large Uhaul truck.
For what I paid the value was there . Lots of “visiting the area workers” for what I could tell.
Very close to 1 75. The bed was comfy and the bathroom clean.
- Friendly staff, outside entrance was nice for pet owner..rooms were clean, simple. No problems. Breakfast was typical fare.
- Easy access to interstate. Numerous restaurants close by
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chattanooga -East Ridge
This Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel is just off of Interstate 75 and within a short drive of downtown Chattanooga. The hotel includes a hot daily breakfast and an indoor pool.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chattanooga East Ridge features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with movie channels. Coffee makers, mini-refrigerators and microwaves are also included.Guests at the Chattanooga-East Ridge Holiday Inn Express can use the 24-hour fitness center or the laundromat. A 24-hour business center is also on site.The Tennessee Aquarium and Creative Discovery Children’s Museum is a short distance from the Holiday Inn Express in Chattanooga. BlueCross BlueShield insurance is also nearby.
- Modern updated decor. The staff member Charles was the most amazing polite person that made our stay extra pleasant.
- Location was excellent Staff very helpfull. Rooms were top notch. Would highly reccommend (after reno completed.
- The room was very clean and beds were very comfortable.
- The remodeling they did was excellent. The room was very comfortable.
- The hotel was remodeled and looked very nice. But the beds were the worst I have ever slept in. I woke up felling like I was ran over with a steam roller. And for the price I paid we should have had better sleeping accommodations!
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn and Suites
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! The Best Western Arbour Inn and Suites are a 15 minute drive from downtown Chattanooga and the Tennessee Aquarium. This hotel features an outdoor pool and offers guests a daily breakfast buffet.A flat-screen TV with cable is provided in every contemporary guest room of this East Ridge hotel. Free Wi-Fi is also included as well as a microwave and refrigerator.A fitness center can be accessed by guests of the Arbour Inn and Suites Best Western. Meeting facilities are also available and a business center is on site.Camp Jordan Park is just one mile from this hotel and Hamilton Place Mall is less than a 10 minute drive away. Brainerd Golf Course is also 4 miles away.
- I like the peacefulness of the hotel and property.
Got upgraded to a suite for free, the staff was extremely friendly and remembered us throughout our stay.
Breakfast was decent, the pancake machine was the unexpected savior (even though it wasn’t running half the days we stayed).
Bed was comfy, needed extra pillows.
Not the grandest hotel, however was more than adequate for our needs considering the building is around 30 years old.
Not much around if you don’t have a rental car, but lots of restaurants are only a $5 Uber or Lyft ride away.
- Breakfast was good. Staff friendly. Room was a little worn. It was clean but counter in bathroom was damaged and bathtub had no plug but the water went out very slowly.
- Room was spacious with a microwave, fridge and great TV! Bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and campus was huge. Parking lot was well lit and 24 hour coffee was greatly appreciated. Continental breakfast was good too.
- The staff was excellent and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied. The hot breakfast exceeded my expectations.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga – East Ridge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga – East Ridge offers accommodations in Chattanooga, just 22 miles from Cleveland.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Dalton is 20 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, and Lookout Mountain is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was abundant and fresh. Fresh fruit and warm hard boiled eggs, yum!
- Easy access from the highway, room was clean , fullfilling breakfast. Spent just one night there on our way to a different destination. Room had a refrigerator, coffee , microwave. Staff was very helpfull.
- The rooms are great and the beds are very comfortable. Plan to stay here again. I highly recommend this property!
- Everything was clean! Staff was friendly and professional!
- Free pet friendly. Location – easy on/off to I75 Nice breakfast
Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga offers accommodations in Chattanooga.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is business center at the property.Cleveland is 22 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga, and Dalton is 20 miles away. Lovell Field Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- I loved the breakfast but mainly staff and fluffy pillows
- The bed was really comfortable. The breakfast was nice and the young lady who was working in the breakfast room was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and quite and we enjoyed our stay. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!
- GREAT BED BREAKFAST WAS GOOD BUT DIDNT HAVE AN BISCUITS JUST BREAD COFFEE GOOD AN ORANGE JUICE WAS GREAT FIRST NITE HAD GOOD LIGHT IN PARKING WAS GOOD BUT LIGHTS WHERE OUT WHERE WE PARKED THA SECONDS NITE
- The photos of the property, while very nice, did not do it justice. The room was immaculate!
- Nothing to dislike. Comfortable and a really good rate for Chattanooga the area with what you get for the money.
Motel 6 East Ridge TN
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 East Ridge TN offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chattanooga.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 22 miles from Motel 6 East Ridge TN, and Dalton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 3.1 miles from Motel 6 East Ridge TN.
- It was clean, the staff was friendly and it’s a great place for the money, convenient to shops and restaurants
- We liked everything about this place and would stay again.Everyone was so nice and helpful.
- Cigarette burns in bedspread and obvious places that need repairs but you can’t beat the staff they go out of their way to help you.
- Great location, most friendly and helpful stuff, clean room.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very nice. It was also nice to be able to have it done with us.
Comfort Inn Downtown Chattanooga
One of our top picks in Chattanooga.The Comfort Inn hotel in Chattanooga, Tennessee is a 15-minute drive from Chattanooga Airport. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.All guest rooms have high-definition cable TV, coffee maker, hairdryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, or sofa sleeper. Guest laundry services are available.A free hot breakfast is served daily at Comfort Inn Downtown Chattanooga. Other amenities include free weekday newspapers, free coffee, and free parking. Guests can use a fitness center, business center, and meeting facilities.Creative Discovery Museum is 2.5 miles from this hotel. Guests at the property are a 5-minute drive from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
- The spaciousness of room. The Desk clerk was very friendly. Acknowledged my birthday with card.
- I was traveling on business during Valentine’s Day. Even gave me a Valentines card. All the workers always asked how you’re doing have a nice day and I seem to care about making sure my stay was excellent
- Good stay. People were friendly and the room was nice. Breakfast was pretty decent as well.
- We were only there one night. We came in pretty late (around midnight) and stayed till time to check out the next day. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very polite even though we came in so late. One of the biggest things that impressed me was when we were eating breakfast. We came down kind of late and thought we would only have about 5-10 minutes to eat breakfast. The staff was sooo friendly and told us not to rush our breakfast. They were so kind in letting us stay at breakfast longer and seemed in no hurry to take the food away and get everything cleaned up. The breakfast lady was very pleasant and personable. Thank you for a great stay.
- Brenda in the breakfast area, beds very comfortable.
Motel 6 Chattanooga Downtown
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Chattanooga Downtown offers pet-friendly accommodations in Chattanooga.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 26 miles from Motel 6 Chattanooga Downtown, and Dalton is 26 miles away. Lovell Field Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The room was cheap, but well put together. The linens and bathroom were clean for the most part. For the price, it exceeded our expectation. I am so grateful to the General Manager at this location for getting my computer bag sent back to me here in Michigan. Kudos to that man! He needs a raise!
- Bob was very caring and tried to help as much as he could
- Bob at the front desk was very friendly. He answered all my questions and arranged a cab for me.
- Bob, the desk clerk, was very welcoming and helpful.
- Parking was difficult. Not well lit and in a bad area.
Top Hotels In Midway Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Midway Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Midway Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Midway Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!