10 Best Hotels To Stay In Midway Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Midway Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Midway Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midway Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midway Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Midway Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Midway Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Midway Colorado:
Cliff House at Pikes Peak
A free buffet breakfast is available to all guests at this hotel. Rooms have a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player. Downtown Manitou Springs is a 5-minute walk away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms at the Cliff House at Pikes Peak. A small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included. A heated toilet seat is featured in each private bathroom.The Cliff House Dining Room has room service for guest convenience. The Red Mountain Bar and Grill is available Friday and Saturday evenings.A fitness center is on site for guest use at the Pikes Peak Cliff House. Laundry services are also available.Pikes Peak Railroad is 1 miles away. Garden of the Gods is less than a 15-minute drive from the property.
- The hotel & room are gorgeous! Not your standard run-of-the-mill chain hotel. Cliff House has charm & character, & is elegant.
- The place is amazing. It feels like a posh home. Lots of quality Victorian furniture. First class staff! Service was great. Comfortable, clean, all you could want for being spoiled. And then there is the location which is breathtaking.
- Beautiful historic building. Lots to do in Manitou Springs within walking distance.
- The romantic side of the hotel and the history and the buffet breakfast is to die for. The staff are wonderful and friendly and very helpful. Third time to stay and plan on booking for at least two more times for next years special occasions.
- Loved the old world charm. The fireplace in the room made it very cozy. The location was excellent. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Our stay was memorable one.
Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel offers accommodations in Manitou Springs, just 5 miles from Colorado Springs.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.Colorado Springs Airport is 12 miles away.
- Room was very clean. The employees were very friendly and accommodating.
- Lovely family run business & the son checked us in. Polite & friendly.
- The staff was amazing the room’s clean and big, the bedding is phenomenal very comfortable. Location was a dream come true within walking distance to Historic Manitou and the Manitou incline for hiking and a short drive to Garden of the Gods and Red Rock Canyon I love this place and will be returning
- there were no eggs. the breakfast was pre packaged muffins and honey bun type items. with coffee, orange juice or apple juice.
- Friendly front desk staff, comfortable and quiet room.
Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs
Featuring free WiFi, Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs offers accommodations in Manitou Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 11 miles from Magnuson Hotel Manitou Springs.
- The breakfast was good and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Room was satisfactory, bed was comfortable. TV options were good
- Easy to get to and inexpensive. Room was clean. Beautiful view of the mountains and everyone we encountered was friendly.
- Fluffy scrambled eggs were not offered only old tasting boiled ones, cereal, fruit, rolls, and coffee. Would have looked forward to having eggs but not the hard boiled one that were served. Coffee was delicious.
- Nice comfortable hotel. Very convenient for Pikes peak and garden of the Gods. Parking right outside room. Close to Manitou Springs town centre. Nice swimming pool and hot tub, very relaxing after a day sightseeing.
Adobe Inn at Cascade
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Adobe Inn at Cascade is located in Cascade-Chipita Park in the region of Colorado, just 9 miles from Colorado Springs.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The property was gorgeous and extremely clean. We loved the bed and the sheets- very high quality, comfortable and clean. The owner was very friendly and helpful. Loved it all around!
- Convenient location in the Cascade, Colorado area. Tom was very nice and helpful.
- The entire place was immaculate! Everything was fresh, clean, and appealing. We were greeted by the owner and orientated to the property and offerings. The bed was very comfortable. It was quiet… Everything we wanted in a relaxing weekend vacation. We will return.
- The Inn is marvelous in itself, it’s extremely well kept and cozy. One of the best stays we ever had.
- We loved how quaint the rooms and the decor were. We stayed in a room on the main floor, but had full access to the livingroom common area. We felt like we had gone back to a simpler time, but with modern conveniences. We will recommend this place to any couple looking to get away to a peaceful and beautiful setting in the Colorado Springs area. Tom was a great host with a friendly smile lots of good local information.
Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak offers accommodations in Manitou Springs.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs is 4 miles from Days Inn Manitou Springs Pikes Peak, and Monument is 16 miles away. Colorado Springs Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The creek view room. Super clean. Comfy beds. Friendly staff. Emily was so helpful, friendly, informative.
- The staff was awesome!! Hotel in general was great! Especially for the rate I got! Will definitely go back!
- Front desk attendant Jennifer was talkative and cheery. We arrived to check in and the pool was just closing. She said she would leave it open just for us. Spa pool was very warm and we enjoyed it immensely. The room was quiet, very clean and well taken care of. The breakfast area was nicely stocked. It was a great one night stay.
- Great place they will match any rate if you find it somewhere else that is cheaper.
- the breakfast selection was good. the pool and hot tub was well taken care of. this hotel is close to many attractions and cool shopping too.
Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Magnuson Grand Pikes Peak is located in Manitou Springs in the region of Colorado, just 3.9 miles from Colorado Springs. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colorado Springs Airport is 11 miles away.
- Everything thing was perfect from the room to breakfast.
- We liked the fireplace in the front entry of the hotel.
- It was an excellent stay! We got adjoining rooms and stayed on New Years. We could see the fireworks off the top of Pikes Peak from the hotel parking lot. It was wonderful experience!!! The lobby was beautifully decorated for the holiday season. The rooms were very big and the beds were comfy! They had a lot of channels on the TV. The kids loved the pool. It was one of the biggest indoor pools I’ve seen in a hotel. The staff were very welcoming and kind. The breakfast was delicious!!! They even let us check out a little late. I will definitely be staying there again.
- The hotel was very clean and well maintained. Our room was always clean and the beds were comfortable. Chad and Yen were very friendly, easy to talk to and always willing to help out with anything we needed. The pool and hot tub were clean and a nice place for the kids to play when it was too cold to do much outside. Breakfast was good every day. Never a shortage of food or beverages. We would definitely stay here again!
- We were expecting an older building and accommodations accordingly. What we found was the building and it’s accommodations to be in excellent condition. It is obvious that the owners, management and staff are customer service oriented and are invested in the success of the hotel. We stayed over Christmas and the staff was superb and in great spirits. The value is fantastic from from the moment you pull up to the door to when you drive away. The “continental breakfast” was quite extensive and dining area clean, comfortable and well supplied. We did not use many of the other amenities in the hotel but noticed when other patrons did, that they seemed happy with them. We highly recommend staying here and plan to do so when we return to Manitou Springs again.
Rodeway Inn Manitou Springs
The Rodeway Inn hotel is located within walking distance to the Garden of the Gods theme and nature park. This Manitou Springs, CO hotel is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and minutes from local points of interest like Pikes Peak, the United States Olympic Training Center, the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs and the Norris-Penrose Event Center multipurpose venue.All of our charming guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Some rooms have pillow-top mattresses, sofa sleepers and spacious work desks. Non-smoking rooms can be requested.Guests of this Manitou Springs, CO hotel are invited to enjoy amenities and features like: Free continental breakfast; Free coffee; Free wireless high-speed Internet access; Free local calls; Seasonal outdoor pool and hot tubBusiness travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services.
Guest laundry facilities are on the premises for added convenience. We have ample parking available that can accommodate cars, trucks and buses.The surrounding area offers outdoor enthusiasts an array of activities like skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, fishing, golfing, hiking and biking. Several entertainment options, shopping centers and eateries can be found in the surrounding area.
No reviews yet.
Garden of the Gods Club & Resort
This Colorado Springs hotel features a full spa and golf course. Kissing Camels Country Club is 1.5 miles from the hotel, and Garden of the Gods Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.A patio, cable TV, and iPod docking station are included in all rustically decorated guest rooms at the Garden of the Gods Club & Resort. Rooms are spacious and guests can take advantage of complimentary bath robes during their stay. Many rooms boast fireplaces and mountain views.Tennis courts, an olympic-sized pool, and game room are all available at the hotel’s state of the art fitness center.The Kissing Camels Grille, offering fresh, local ingredients, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the main lodge.Fine dining is available at Kissing Camels Grille. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the main lodge daily. All food is made with fresh, local ingredients.Hurricane Canyon Natural Area is 15 minutes’ drive from Garden of the Gods Club & Resort. The Air Force Academy is less than 25 minutes’ drive away.
Front Desk, concierge, and valet staff are friendly and helpful. We were celebrating a birthday and the chocolate dipped strawberries were a nice start to our stay. The room is roomy and comfortable. Fireplace is really nice. The best part…THE VIEW!!!! All suites face Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak.
Had dinner at the Grand View. Good wine selection and menu. We had Filet and temperature was PERFECT. Rebecca was wonderful and attentive. Ms. Hill also went out of her way to ensure our birthday dinner was special. Outstanding visit. I think they even arranged for the snow before we left. They are that good.
We will come again. We spent this trip hiking the Garden and sightseeing to Pikes Peak so didn’t have time to enjoy the amenities and those are too many to list. Visit the properties website and during summer, book your tee times and spa appointments well in advance.
- The staff was extremely service oriented. You can tell they hire or train well. Good food, great view and a beautiful room to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary!
- The Bell man named Kevin was so welcoming and he took exceptional care of us. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy!
- This was a beautiful, spacious room for a very reasonable price. It was a great retreat after hiking and biking beautiful Colorado Springs all day.
- The view was absolutely beautiful from the door to miles away looking out the back door of our room
- Front Desk, concierge, and valet staff are friendly and helpful. We were celebrating a birthday and the chocolate dipped strawberries were a nice start to our stay. The room is roomy and comfortable. Fireplace is really nice. The best part…THE VIEW!!!! All suites face Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak.
Travelodge Colorado Springs
One of our best sellers in Colorado Springs! This hotel offers a free breakfast every morning and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access in Colorado Springs, only a short drive from Pikes Peak and other attractions.Travelodge Colorado Springs is a completely smoke-free hotel with an indoor pool and on-site fitness center. Guests will also appreciate the business center at this pet-friendly property.Attractions such as Garden of the Gods and Seven Falls are minutes from the Colorado Springs Travelodge. Guests can also explore the nearby Cave of the Winds or the Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Staff was nice and the bed was clean. The room was spacious.
- Great location for tourism, close to Manitou, all night coffee, security cameras
- The location. Breakfast included (although it was quite limited).
- It was great being so close to Garden of the Gods and other attractions.
the over all place was just OK, the location was great for me, The room was clean
and that was the important thing for me.
The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel
Located in Colorado Springs in the region of Colorado, 18 miles from Monument, The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 7 miles from The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel.
- Great facility and location. Everything is right there.
- Beautifully updated older hotel with incredible views.
- Visited the Antlers with my husband and everything about the experience was great. The hotel is very nice, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the restaurant was very good with great service!The room service was also very timely. The hotel is also within walking distance to downtown! Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.
- Absolutely loved the view from the room we stayed in room 501 I believe and it was a corner room with giant bay windows overlooking the mountains. It was an absolutely beautiful site especially watching the sun rise with the mountains it was a magical experience with my partner to watch.
Room service was prompt
Top Hotels In Midway Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Midway Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Midway Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Midway Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!