10 Best Hotels To Stay In Midvalley California – Top Hotel Reviews
Midvalley California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Midvalley California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midvalley California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midvalley California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Midvalley California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Midvalley California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Midvalley California:
Best Western Visalia Hotel
This hotel in Visalia, California is located off Highway 198 and directly across the street from Visalia Municipal Airport. This hotel features an outdoor pool and microwave in every room.Rooms at Best Western Visalia Hotel include a coffee machine and a refrigerator. Guests can watch cable TV or use the free WiFi in their rooms.Guests of Best Western Visalia Hotel can enjoy a daily full hot breakfast.The hotel features a sauna and gym where guests can workout.Best Western Visalia Hotel is 5 miles from the College of the Sequoias. The hotel is within 50 minutes’ drive of Sequoia National Forest.
- Everything was great, the rooms were spotless and many things that were new
- Room was nice. Staff (with exception to the manager) was nice.
- Breakfast was awesome, HUGE rooms/suites, and the staff..amazing! They made our stay extra enjoyable, so courteous and friendly, always eager to accommodate any request…OH, and they are pet friendly.. major plus ? ..great location, right next to plaza park and the 198 so easy freeway access..will definitely be recommending to friends and family!
- Clerk was awesome! Bed and pillows were the best ever! I would stay there again
One of our top picks in Visalia.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Wyndham Visalia is located in Visalia in the region of California, just 21 miles from Selma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 36 miles from Wyndham Visalia.
- Comfort and ease off and on freeway. Loved inside pool, and staff was accommodating.
Great indoor pool
Decor is updated
- The bed was super comfy as wel as the pillows. Nice flat screen tv as well, large room. Overall great experience and would stay again!
Everything was nice and clean!
They’re pet friendly ?
The food was great!
- Easy to check in, jacuzzi was clean & in good working order, coffee delivered to lobby as soon as requested … friendly everything
Holiday Inn Express – Visalia
Holiday Inn Express – Visalia offers accommodations in Visalia.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 22 miles from Holiday Inn Express – Visalia, and Three Rivers is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 37 miles from the property.
This fact made my stay comfortable.
The shower was great and i had plenty of room for a nice warm shower after a day of fishing.
- Great facility, clean rooms with comfortable beds. Great channel selection.
We arrived early and the staff were able to provide an early checkin for us!
- The hotel was less than 9 months old so everything look bright and fresh. The furniture and finishes were lovely. The beds were super comfortable. I liked the availability of soft and firm pillows. The towels were big and thick; the shower was wonderful (very large). Breakfast offered a lot of variety. The front desk staff was very friendly and shared information about Sequoia National Park that was useful to us.
- Simple but good. Clean room, comfortable bed, friendly staff, decent breakfast. We went to sequoia national park for the new year and it was a good choice to stay here.
- Very clean!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway offers accommodations in Visalia.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 22 miles from La Quinta Visalia, and Three Rivers is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 37 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway.
- i did not have the breakfast because i slept through lol but the rooms were clean, beds extra comfortable, rooms nice and neat, shower water hot. highly reccommend for the price & location i will definitely stay again!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. It was quiet. Breakfast was adequate. The scrambled eggs and sausage were better than many.
- The king size bed was very good. You can cook your own waffles at the breakfast.
- The pool was nice and the hot tub was great with lots of bubbles
- Clean room and nice facilities. Very friendly staff. Good location by the freeway and feels safe.
Super 8 Visalia
This hotel is within a 10-minute drive of the Visalia Convention Center and downtown. The hotel offers a microwave, refrigerator and free Wi-Fi in every guest room.Super 8 Visalia features a seasonal outdoor pool and daily continental breakfast. A free guest computer with high-speed internet access is also available.Sequoia and King Canyon National parks are about 40 miles from the Visalia Super 8. The Visalia Oaks Park baseball stadium is 3 miles away.
- We stay at Super 8 motels, but this one was far below any standard that we’ve have experienced before. We had a non-smoking room, but there was a cigarette burn in a blanket! There was mold in the shower ceilings, big stains on the carpets carpeting. The towels were dirty and stained, one with lipstick on it. Positive: the bed was comfortable. Expensive for the level of quality, not good value for your money.
- Nothing. It was gross. Uncomfortable. Complete rip off.
- There were no eggs and the bed was ok. The property was convenient to our convention and was very well maintained. It certainly needs updated and I know you are doing some remodeling. The bathtub was a little scary and would have been better with a shower stall.
- The pool was clean. I had a small problem with the dryer but the employee came out right away and started it up. The break feast was good. not a bad place to stay if you are looking for a place to sleep.
- We were not disturbed by noices from outside our room
Hampton Inn Visalia
This Visalia Hampton Inn, featuring free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool, is conveniently located just off CA-198. All rooms are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.All air conditioned rooms at the Hampton Inn Visalia offer a seating area and large work desk. A coffee maker and clock radio are provided in each room as well.Guests of this hotel relax in the outdoor whirlpool or enjoy a daily breakfast. An on-site gym and access to the hotel’s business center are also available.The Hampton Inn Visalia 6 minutes from the College of the Sequoias. Nearby dining options include Denny’s and Jack In the Box, both within walking distance. Adventure Park theme park is less than a mile away.
- This was a quick trip to see family, and we spent most of our time at their house. Still the price of the hotel is a big draw, and the comfort of the facilities are a good draw. Would stay again.
- Easy to find, easy to park, great breakfast. Bed very comfortable. All ADA expectations were met.
- Very clean and quiet, we all liked the pool after a long car ride. Good value for money, breakfast could be a bit more exciting…
- Convenient for a one night stop when visiting Sequoia National Park. The hotel is right of the freeway. Plenty of parking on site. OK breakfast.
- The Motel was close to Quail Park and the area we needed to vivist. The breakfast and dinning area is great.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Visalia Sequoia
This Visalia hotel is in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley just off Highway 198. It serves a daily hot daily breakfast. All rooms come equipped with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV with HBO is provided in each room at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Visalia Sequoia. Each room has a coffee maker and work desk.Guests can swim in Visalia Sequoia Fairfield Inn’s heated indoor pool, which also has a hot tub. The hotel lobby offers plenty of seating and free coffee.The Visalia Golf Club and College of the Sequoias are located within one mile of this hotel. Sequoia National Park is a 45 minute drive away.
- We love the facilities, breakfast, and the rooms except for the guy customer service in the front.Kinda rude and not good in customer service.We ask politely but we get a bit of attitude answers and bad manners.
- The girl was very pleasant that checked us in she recommend several place to eat. We chose Applebee’s it was a great choice. Veg sausage was excellent.
- Clean and efficient. The evening check in was easy. Afterwards, I witnessed the clerk help several groups who had lost power find rooms elsewhere after this location sold out
- Comfortable beds great AC and great shower and great breakfast
- Wifi was a little slow — but we weren’t there for Wifi, we were there for sleep. The beds were wonderful!! Our whole family slept very well that night!
Motel 6 Visalia
One of our top picks in Visalia.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Visalia is located in Visalia in the region of California, just 22 miles from Selma.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yosemite Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The motel is very clean and well maintained. It’s location is near restaurants and other businesses and not far off the freeway. The furnishings are plain and basic, nothing fancy.
- Beautiful trees in the front. Clean rooms. ADA room 129 has a heated bathroom floor, very nice.
- It was cheap but cozy. Great for storage. Big bathroom.
- Staff was friendly and the place was ok. Not far from the city center and a nice place to have a good night fo sleep.
- The front desk rep was friendly, and when some how my reservation got switched from a non smoking room to a smoking, the manager told him to give me a non smoking. So he did, thank you.
Comfort Suites Tulare
One of our top picks in Tulare – and a guest favorite.
Located in Tulare, 29 miles from Selma, Comfort Suites Tulare features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Visalia is 8 miles from Comfort Suites Tulare, and Three Rivers is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Location was good for our purposes. Front desk staff was friendly. Room was ok
Large, clean and comfy room. The breakfast was great and you have several options.
Free parking and WiFi .
- Room was clean, breakfast was fine. Stuff is friendly and very helpful. We left two jackets and Christina took care of it! Excellent. Warunki adekwatne do ceny. Polecam
- Breakfast was substantial. Refrigerator/freezer, microwave and coffee in room was great.
- Bed was very hard. Bathroom had a distinct musty/moldy odor. Refrigerator was not working when we arrived. Food: don’t like powdered eggs, the coffee was very bitter, the sweet rolls were tough: it was well presented and clean, but not tasty.
Motel 6 Tulare
One of our best sellers in Tulare! Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this California motel is a 5-minute drive from Tulare County Fairgrounds. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Tulare features a private bathroom. All rooms have vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.The front desk is available around-the-clock at Tulare Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.College of the Sequoias is 8 miles from this motel. Within 10 miles of the motel, you can find the Visalia Municipal Airport and the Visalia Convention Center.
- We were heading to Sequoia National Park and this hotel was a good option – nice room for a good price
- It was great that I said NO housekeeping and they never came banging on my door like the police, waking me from my death-like slumber.
- Parking. Vending machines. Laundry facilities. Quiet. Pool. Clean (very clean).
- the beds were nice and soft – the colour combo for the room interior was very nice. It was clean
- It is convenient. It is also decently priced. Location is not too bad, close to shopping, dinning, and transportation if needed.
Top Hotels In Midvalley California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Midvalley California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Midvalley California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Midvalley California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!