10 Best Hotels To Stay In Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag – Top Hotel Reviews
Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Midtsandan Sør-trøndelag:
Best Western Stav Hotel
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Best Western Stav Hotel is located in Malvik in the region of Sør-Trøndelag, just 10 miles from Trondheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Free parking, WiFi, closed to the airport, good polish cook :-), lunch
pack available in the early morning, big room
- perfect location, closed to the airport, nice, helpfull staff and good polish cook 🙂 clean room, lunch pack available in the early morning
- we wanted a hotel near the airport for a flight the next morning. it’s near the airport. that’s the only good thing of the hotel.
- Location was good, room was clean and we had a nice view.
- Easy to fiind, close to the road and a breathtaking view.
- Free parking, WiFi, closed to the airport, good polish cook :-), lunch
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Scandic Hell is located in Hell, just 16 miles from Trondheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Værnes Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- The hotel was beautiful we actually went back there for a meal on our way home as we wanted to try the restaurant. The bar is really nice, we went during April and had it almost to ourselves. the breakfast is out of this world!!!
- The staff was very accommodating and pleasant and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was excellent.
- Hotel is conveniently placed near Trondheim airport and has a courtesy bus at certain times of day but not on Sundays. Spectacular buffets in terms of variety and choice . Good quality produce too. Lots of people were taking photos of the buffet because of this. Great event facilities for the event we were involved with.
- Large variety of healthy products, fresh juices, seafood of all kind, good meats. Nice and clean and high quality. Definitely will stay with You again.
- This is a breakfast buffet which is up there with the best you have had. The choices feel limitless. It’s also a stone’s throw from the airport, and if you are travelling light, you could easily walk it. Noise, despite the proximity of the airport, is not an issue.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Trondheim Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Radisson Blu Hotel, Trondheim Airport offers accommodations in Stjoerdal, just 16 miles from Trondheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, a few steps from the property.
- You had a young trainee named Karl….he was outstanding and very helpful he will be a plus to your staff!!!! Give him a warm fussy for his help to us!!!!!
- We were able to have simple breakfast from 5 am for early flight. (Full breakfast started later)
- Great location right next to TRD. Fantastic breakfast buffet!
- Great location only a couple of minutes walk from the airport.
- Comfy room with hot drink, minibar and good view over part of airport and fjord from 4th floor (5th as labelled in hotel);
Quality Airport Hotel Værnes
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Quality Airport Hotel Værnes offers accommodations in Stjoerdal, just 16 miles from Trondheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 1.2 miles from Quality Vaernes Airport.
- Generally speaking, it seems to be a good hotel for those in transit. Parking is at close-by open area, so one will need to carry their luggage a bit of distance, or be very lucky finding an open spot in front of the hotel.
- Good bed, Nice staff,funny breakfast for kids,good breakfast
- Breakfast was amazing. Best I have ever seen. Truly amazing
- It was a great location near the Trondheim Airport with a wonderful breakfast buffet. It was near a shopping center which made it easy to do some last minute shopping.
We had a problem in the room we got (a light in bathroom wasn’t working). We called the reception, and they immediately came up, and moved us to anther room.
Our room (both) where very spacious, clean and comfort.
The hotel is quite big and busy, but very convenient if you need to get to the airport in the morning.
Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim
One of our top picks in Trondheim.Located in the Trondheim City Centre neighborhood in Trondheim, 16 miles from Stjoerdal, Radisson Blu Royal Garden Hotel, Trondheim features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 16 miles from Radisson Blu Royal Garden.
- Good location. Good breakfast and nice atmosphere. Worth money spend here.
- great breakfast. staff pleasant & helpful. great location. nice atmosphere.
- The place was really good. Location is very good, short way to everywhere. I really liked that. For the breakfast you can choice what you want.
- The main hall with all the plants/trees makes it spectacular
- Good position, good breakfast (wide selection), bus shuttle from/to airport stops in front of the hotel.
Thon Hotel Nidaros (Gildevangen)
One of our best sellers in Trondheim! Thon Hotel Nidaros (Gildevangen) offers accommodations in Trondheim.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Værnes Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The hotel is very comfortable, clean and perfectly located in the center. The staff was very polite and helpful. Breakfasts were incredibly flavourful with an enormous selection of food (having travelling a lot, I have to admit that this breakfast was really exceptional – even for vegetarians – wide range of fresh fruits, juices, sweet pancakes, waffles, cereals, nuts,…, but also many savoury choices). The evening meal was also delicious. The restaurant itself feels very cozy and invites you to sit and enjoy your feast.
- Super comfy overall. Very good breakfast, but nothing out of the traditional Norwegian diversity.
Nice service at breakfast and seemed like nice employes.
Very helpful and pleasant staff. Clean and quiet place.
Excellent localization – close to the bus and train stations, close to the city center. Near by you can find bars, restaurants, shops Nidaros cathedral etc.
- Immaculately clean
Best Western Plus Hotel Bakeriet
This hotel is set in a former 19th-century bakery, just 1,150 feet from Trondheim Central Station. Room rates include a popular evening buffet, WiFi and leisure facility access.Best Western Plus Hotel Bakeriet’s rooms have modern bathrooms, as well as cable TV channels.Guests can help themselves to free afternoon waffles, while tea, coffee and fruit are available all day. In keeping with Best Western Plus Bakeriet’s history, the inner courtyard café makes fresh bread each morning.Guests can use the hotel gym, located on the top floor.Nidaros Cathedral and the Archbishop’s Palace are 10 minutes’ walk from Best Western Plus Hotel Bakeriet.
- Excellent location and great value for money considering dinner and waffles in the afternoon is included.
- The breakfast buffet was good. Preparing my own egg “easy over” was a treat! We did not have the opportunity to sample the supper.
- Fantastic location, nice varied dinners. Waffles before dinner were an added bonus
- Perfect location. Value for money. No better place to spend your money! 🙂
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful; the accommodations were wonderful and it was a very charming facility.
Clarion Hotel & Congress Trondheim
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Clarion Hotel & Congress Trondheim offers accommodations in Trondheim, just 16 miles from Stjoerdal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- location close to hurtigruten terminal, friendly staff
- Spacious rooms with comfy pillows and beds-always clean! Breakfast buffet and dining room were lovely. The lounge was very koselig for supper & a night in. Beautiful lobby & stunning sky bar!
- Beautiful hotel, good location, friendly staff and a nice breakfast.
- The bed was like a trap, in a positive way. Like a wonderful cloud
Big TV screen, coffee in the room.
The restaurant was nice but didn’t have Chardonnay on the wine list (The latter was also the case in the bar on the ground floor.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Scandic Nidelven offers accommodations in Trondheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Værnes Airport is 16 miles away.
Location and variety of the breakfast buffet. Kindness of the staff. Having asked for a silent room I got it one.
Beds were comfy, with two options for cushions.
- The breakfast was amazing. It’s worth traveling to Trondheim just for that breakfast!
- The breakfast was AMAZING!! The staff did a great job with providing excellent service.
Breakfast had a large selection and with lots of fresh ingredients. Excellent!
Views from the breakfast area on the river are nice.
- The breakfast was one of the best I’ve ever had (and I’ve had many).
- Location and variety of the breakfast buffet. Kindness of the staff. Having asked for a silent room I got it one.
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Scandic Lerkendal is located in Trondheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Værnes Airport, 16 miles from Scandic Lerkendal.
Breakfast was fabulous!!
The extra beds in the family room were great?
- Nice hotell with good rooms. Good breakfast and many possibilities for hanging out around the hotel. Skybar with stunning view!
- Great view over the old town (had a room on 19th floor). Nice and straightforward place.
- The room was not cozy but comfortable and very clean. The breakfast was really awesome.
Pretty much everything.
Perfect breakfast,and a cosy atmosphere??
- Breakfast was fabulous!!
Top Hotels In Midtsandan Sør-trøndelag Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Midtsandan Sør-Trøndelag. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!