10 Best Hotels To Stay In Middletown New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Middletown New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Middletown New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Middletown New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Middletown New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Middletown New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Middletown New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Middletown New York State:
Sleep Inn & Suites Middletown – Goshen
Sleep Inn & Suites Middletown – Goshen is located in Middletown, just 31 miles from Liberty.Every room comes with a private bathroom.New Paltz is 29 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Middletown – Go, and Newburgh is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 45 miles from the property.
The staff was awesome! They were professional, friendly, welcoming, and made us feel appreciated and welcomed.
The breakfast was fabulous! There were eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, along with all the normal cereals, yogurt, and fruit. And everything was fresh and hot!
- This is a fairly new facility. Clean and in a great location. Well furnished with a fridge and microwave. I was given a room as requested, at the end of a hallway close to the door. It came with an in-room jacuzzi, which was a fun touch! The king-sized bed was lush and comfy. Staff was excellent and so helpful. Bathroom was well appointed.
Bed was comfy
Room was clean and big
Would definitely stay again
Well worth the money
- Overall, it was a good experience. The hotel was clean, beds were comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was great! My kids had a great time at the indoor pool. I would definitely stay here again.
- Staff – personable, helpful and friendly. I wasn’t sure about the location when arriving there, but we were able to find several restaurants in a very short distance. Breakfast buffet had a lot of choices – all areas of hotel were spotless in spite of heavy rain/mud outside that I am sure was tracked in. Felt secure.
- The staff was awesome! They were professional, friendly, welcoming, and made us feel appreciated and welcomed.
Wallkill Inn & Suites
This hotel features an on-site Perkins Restaurant & Bakery and offers cable TV with HBO in every room. The Middletown Train Station is a 13-minute walk from the hotel.The traditionally decorated rooms at Howard Johnson Middletown are equipped with free Wi-Fi and a work desk. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.The 24-hour front desk at this pet-friendly hotel offers fax and copying services and a safety deposit box. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are available.Silver Lake and Galleria at Crystal Run Mall are 1 miles from Middletown Howard Johnson. Harness Racing Museum & Hall is a 12-minute drive away.
Room was nice and warm. I don’t think it was vacuumed.
The blanket was a sheet of foam or something .
- Cheap Price Rate and the bed was sooo comfy like last minute booking was pretty scary until this place came up .
This place should be closed and repaired. Hallways are poorly lite and I never felt safe.
Do not stay here.
- Convenient location, plenty of parking, friendly staff (1 guy). Building is kept clean and neat. Cooperative service (replacing a burned out lightbulb).
- The prices are very reasonable. Location was very convenient. There was a lot of shopping.
- Room was nice and warm. I don’t think it was vacuumed.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Middletown
This Middletown, New York hotel off of Interstate 84 has rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features a 24-hour business center and is just a 5-minute drive from Mirador Golf Club.A coffee maker and work desk are provided in each room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Middletown. There is a bay window with cushioned seating in all warmly decorated rooms.This hotel serves a continental breakfast each morning. Guests are welcome to use the meeting rooms and laundry facilities on site.Middletown Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is within a 10-minute drive of both the hands-on Interactive Museum and shopping at the Galleria Mall. The Stewart International Airport is 17.5 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was fresh. There were a lot of choices. The coffee was good. The bed was very comfortable. The heat/ ac worked well. The WiFi was strong.
- It was a basic hotel, smaller, outdated bathroom, just a continental breakfast. Not that great but it worked for what I needed it for. It allowed pets and that’s what I needed.
- Overall the staff is friendly and helpful especially the front desk personnel.For breakfast there is no alternative for vegetarians or vegans.
- The staff is available, friendly and accommodating. They even assisted me with some documents that I needed printed out in their business center. The location is easy to get to and has a few very convenient restaurants within walking distance. One even has live music which is nice.
- We reserved a room got there and was bumped for a visiting soccer team.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middletown
Home2 Suites by Hilton Middletown is located in Middletown, 30 miles from Liberty and 24 miles from New Paltz.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Poughkeepsie is 28 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Middletown, and Newburgh is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 44 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Middletown.
- Staff were awesome, the room was spacious and exceptionally clean very homey.
- Rooms are very quiet. There were lots of kids staying and I didn’t hear any noise in our room. Love the salt water pool, great for my daughter who sometimes has a problem with chlorine pools. This is our second stay, and we’ll definitely be back.
- The front desk staff was extremely helpful.loved hanging out in the lobby.
- I feel that this new hotel is wonderful! A nice addition to this town. The staff is wonderful, friendly and always a smile on their face.
- Loved how clean everything was. Great selections for breakfast. Close to everything you may need.
Holiday Inn Middletown Goshen
Just an 8-minute drive from downtown Middletown and downtown Goshen, New York, this hotel is 1.3 miles from Galleria Mall. It features an on-site restaurant, bar and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Bavarian Garden Restaurant at the Holiday Inn Middletown-Goshen serves German cuisine with an American twist. Crystal Run Bar and Grill offers a variety of cocktails as well as karaoke and a DJ.Free access to the gym, indoor pool and outdoor pool is provided to all guests of the Middletown Holiday Inn. A business center, barbecue facilities and free parking are also available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Holiday Inn. All rooms are warmly decorated and include a cable TV and work desk.Orange County Golf Club is a 3-minute drive from the hotel. The Harness Racing Museum and Hall of Fame is 6 miles away.
- I loved that water in indoor swimming pool was spoko warm. Clean room
- We didn’t get to eat before we walked out. On the bright side the woman who looked to be the manager (??) Was wearing the shortest dress ever and gave us a full on undercarriage view when she bent over to wipe the table next to us!
- The only good thing of this hotel room was the water pressure in the shower
- Had a indoor and outdoor pool. Comfortable beds. Friendly/ helpful bartender.
- Friendly staff and excellent service. Many extras included in the price. When breakfast was indicated as free, we did not think this would include a full breakfast, but to out pleasant surprise it did include anything on the breakfast menu. Everything about our trip was easy and hassle free.
Courtyard by Marriott Middletown
Offering an indoor pool and a fitness center, this hotel is located 1 miles from Mirador Golf Club in Middletown. It features guestrooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.A mini-refrigerator and a microwave are fitted in each of Courtyard Middletown’s rooms. A tea/coffee maker and a work desk with an ergonomic chair are also offered.Courtyard Middletown’s fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. After a workout, guests can relax in the jacuzzi.The Bistro, Courtyard Middletown’s on-site restaurant, serves freshly-prepared American meals for breakfast and dinner.
- The room was nice and clean. The bed was soft and comfortable.
- room was very neat and clean. I liked having Starbucks coffee available.
- Great staff, nice rooms, comfortable beds, convenient dining options in and near the hotel.
- Rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable…Beds were perfect.
The staff was wonderful and promptly fixed anything that needed to be done
Spa pool was lovely and warm and staff fixed it as soon as they realized it was not working the way it should.
Hampton Inn Middletown
Easily accessible from I-84 and close to a large shopping plaza, this Middleton, New York hotel offers a free daily breakfast buffet and free high-speed internet access.While staying at the Hampton Inn Middleton, guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center. The hotel also offers in-room coffeemakers along with modern business facilities.The Gillinder Glass Museum, boat cruises on the Hudson River and the Brotherhood Winery are all located a short distance from the Middleton Hampton Inn. West Point Military Academy is also situated within driving distance of the hotel.
- Loved the breakfast. All day free coffee. and Water with Orange slices!
- The room was clean. The bed was comfortable and there was a microwave in the room.
- Excellent service. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Comfy bed.
- It was easy to reach from highway, 6 minutes from our point of interest. Nice pool. Comp coffee and tea. My 14 year old saw a friend from school they relaxed in lounge area. Very family friendly.
- Wonderful free breakfast with option to eat outdoors in pool area. Staff very friendly. Room clean and spacious (king study). Even though the location is close to two highways, we never heard a sound while in our room.
Days Inn of Middletown
This Middletown hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel is within a 10-minute drive of shopping at the Galleria Mall.Cable TV and a seating area are standard in all rooms at the Days Inn of Middletown. The rooms are also equipped with hair dryers and bath products.The hotel provides guests with a daily continental breakfast and newspapers are available in the lobby.The Middletown Days Inn is 5 miles from the Orange County Fairgrounds and Racetrack. The Harness Racing Museum is within a 10-minute drive.
- It was very clean and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again if I had to.
- I like the location , nice staffs , breakfast and cleanses .
- Close to Dunkin and a gas station. Staff was friendly and respectful.
- I liked that the non smoking areas were separate from the smoking. That they had a bathtub in the room. Friendly staff.
- Bed comfortable, staff friendly and helpful, close to eateries.
Comfort Inn and Suites Goshen
Located near Route 17, this hotel is just a 3-minute drive away from Good Time Park. It features an outdoor swimming pool, and every accommodation is equipped with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Inn and Suites Goshen provides a cable TV in each room. The air-conditioned rooms feature carpeted floors and include a coffee maker. Some rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.A continental breakfast is offered daily at the Goshen Comfort Inn and Suites. There is an on-site fitness center and a business center with fax. Laundry services are also available for guest convenience.Middletown is a 13-minute drive, and Orange County Airport is an 18-minute drive from the hotel. The United States Military Academy at West Point is 21.8 miles away.
- This place is so nice and welcoming. Lovely lobby with fire going. Complimentary cookies, tea and coffee when we got there. Great breakfast with waffles, eggs and sausage along with the usual cereal, muffins, etc. Our room was spacious with very comfortable beds. Large bathroom. Loved the stay. Staff was very friendly.
- It was exactly what we were looing for a one night stop over.
- The mattress was very comfortable and the front desk staff were pleasant.
- Well most of the staff were pleasant front desk very nice, waitress in restaurant nice, the room was good except stains on carpet enjoyed sleep number be very comfortable
- The room was excellent with an extremely comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was serviceable. It was certainly better than a continental breakfast, but could be improved.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester
Located off Route 6 in the Hudson Valley, this Chester hotel features an indoor pool and jacuzzi, on-site gym, and rooms with kitchenettes.The Chester Holiday Inn Express offers rooms with pay-per-view TV and free Wi-Fi. A work desk and coffee maker are also provided.A business center is part of this pet-friendly Chester hotel. A continental breakfast is served daily and laundry facilities are available.The Goose Pond Mountain State Park is 5 minutes from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester. Goshen, New York is 7.2 miles from the hotel.
- Loved the pool and breakfast. Shortcut exit to my car. Clean and spacious room.
- Very nice breakfast. Room was clean and was what I expected. Also, the hotel is within walking distance of a couple of fast food restaurants
- Bed comfortable, large bathroom,clean rugs, great coffee & breakfast
- Rooms & bathrooms were very clean, hotel was not noisy, and staff was always ready/willing to assist. Also, breakfast was included.
- Good complimentary breakfest. Easy to access with car. Good location, if you going to Woodbury Outlet. Complimentary snack avaible. In-side pool. Free parking. Nice staff.
Top Hotels In Middletown New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Middletown New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Middletown New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Middletown New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!