10 Best Hotels To Stay In Middle Ridge Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Middle Ridge Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Middle Ridge Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Middle Ridge Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Middle Ridge Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Middle Ridge Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Middle Ridge Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Middle Ridge Wisconsin:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Sparta, WI
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Country Inn & Suites Sparta is located in Sparta in the region of Wisconsin, just 23 miles from La Crosse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The front desk staff, Bethany, was amazing! She was extremely helpful and friendly, helping us in any way she could! Very professional, what a good advocate for this hotel!
- Oddly laid out room and rather average for the dollars spend. Building need repairs
Sparta isn’t the center of US tourism but it’s a fine small town. Stop and see the big bike.
This hotel is renewing.
- Easy to access off interstate. Gas station and one family resturant within shared parking lot. Desk clerk was pleasant and answered questions.
- Service excellent personable and friendly great price
Best Western PLUS Sparta Trail Lodge
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Best Western PLUS Sparta Trail Lodge is located in Sparta in the region of Wisconsin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a gift shop at the property.
We enjoyed Ginny’s Cupboard in downtown Sparta. Very old fashion soda fountain type restaurant. Lots of antiques to bring back memories of growing up. Soup and homemade bread was amazing.
Hotel was staff was very accommodating with recommendations for place to eat, directions and route information.
Continental breakfast included with the stay was the best we have had in our 6 days of travel. Saves time from having to stop at another place once on the road.
Needed a birthday card and found Walgreens.
- Excellent location for our Elroy-Sparta bike ride. Staff took good care of throughout the stay. Room was comfortable. Parking ample. Good, plentiful and balanced breakfast
- The scrambled eggs in the morning breakfast weren’t too good but the rest of the breakfast was ok.
- THE pool was awesome, you don’t get sunburn and the temperature is great, the hot tub was great as well it has a whirlpool and there is another pool for kids.
- Breakfast was great with good selection. Kids enjoyed the pool and adults enjoyed bar!
- We enjoyed Ginny’s Cupboard in downtown Sparta. Very old fashion soda fountain type restaurant. Lots of antiques to bring back memories of growing up. Soup and homemade bread was amazing.
Best Nights Inn – Sparta
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Best Nights Inn – Sparta is located in Sparta in the region of Wisconsin.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Location was good and the staff was extremely helpful
- Good area and close to biking trails. Definitely a great value and will stay there again.
- We have stayed at this property several times before. We really liked the fact that it was updated, new carpets paint etc. We appreciated the price. We felt the room we had the dbl queen was very generous sized. It was close to the bike trail so it was easy access for that. It seemed very clean
- it was the cheapest in the area at the time, and all rooms are on first floor.. oh and it had a pool. My dog also seemed to like the floor, He spent a good 5 minutes rolling around on the “carpet”.
- Allowed pets, close to walking trails,nice outdoor pool.owner is very nice, rate was very low.
AmericInn Hotel & Suites West Salem
One of our top picks in West Salem – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AmericInn Hotel & Suites West Salem offers accommodations in West Salem, just 10 miles from La Crosse.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Facility was very clean and neat. Breakfast was OK. Staff was very helpful in suggesting dining options, and enjoyed a nice dinner in West Salem.
- Wonderful staff, and great breakfast buffet. The rooms were neat, and clean. We especially enjoyed the big easy chain in our room.
- My room was very clean. Breakfast was good, a lot choices. Staff very nice and helpful.
- Just dingy and not well lit or particularly comfortable. Not a facility that compares to Hampton Inns or Holiday Inns or Soring Hill facilities and no where near Grandstay Hotels. All for the same money? Not a good value.
- I stay here at least once a year for Oktoberfest Race weekend. Wanted a little get away so I came back early to enjoy the hotel and the area.
America’s Best Value Inn La Crosse
Located in western Wisconsin, America’s Best Value Inn La Crosse is 15 minutes’ drive from central La Crosse. The hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning.Free WiFi access and cable TV are included in every room. Amicrowave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are also provided.La Crosse Municipal Airport is 3 miles from the La Crosse America’s Best Value Inn. The Children’s Museum of La Crosse is 6 miles away.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, had a good nights sleep. The staff was very friendly and cooperative. Room was clean.
- The facility was very clean and the front desk employees were knowledgeable and helpful.
- The night staff was super hospitable and the day staff was just as friendly and helpful. I felt like a welcome guest instead of an imposition. Everything was clean and comfortable. Coffee was on 24 hrs a day. There were no strong fragrances in the room.
- Nice place to stay, large area to move around, good breakfast in lobby, plenty of papers to read, breakfast bar was a tad bit low on selections, staff very friendly and helpful
- I like the parking. The night time staff was super nice and helpful. I also like how big the hotel is.
Radisson Hotel La Crosse
One of our top picks in La Crosse.Located in La Crosse, 25 miles from Winona, Radisson Hotel La Crosse features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
Handy shuttle to airport
- Liked the VIP location! Appreciated cookies and milk, and breakfast on some floor. Easy access! Also liked controlled parking lot.
- We didn’t know we had a VIP room, so that was a nice surprise. Free cocktails and appetizers, cookies and milk before bed and breakfast in the morning! Beautiful view of the Mississippi River from our room.
- Clean, prompt, convenient, beautiful location on the river. My first choice in La Crosse.
- Did not expect complimentary snacks at night in addition to a very good breakfast!
- Comfortable bed
Baymont Inn and Suites Onalaska
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Baymont Inn and Suites Onalaska is located in Onalaska in the region of Wisconsin, just 6 miles from La Crosse.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean 24 hour access to pool and hot tub is a great bonus
- Bed was wonderful. Breakfast was good. Sraff were great.
- Beds were clean and comfy. Staff was friendly. The pool aera was nice and cleen.
- the bed was really comfy.parking lot was slick and it snowed and nobody shoveled,and garbage were overflowing by the doors. if staff can smoke outside they could push a shovel or take out the garbage.
- The staff on hand performed spectacular from running front desk, serving breakfast mopping floors and providing a car jump. Poor lady should have had help from her management.
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center – La Crosse
Featuring indoor and outdoor pools, this Onalaska, Wisconsin hotel is located just off Interstate 90 and 5 miles from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. Each guest room has free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is provided in every room at the Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center-La Crosse. For added convenience, coffee-making facilities and a hairdryer are also included.Lumberjack’s Saloon is on site and serves pizza and appetizers daily. Guests can enjoy a drink in the outdoor beer garden, as well.A daily continental breakfast is served at La Crosse Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center. A fitness center is available for guest use, along with a game room and sauna.The Children’s Museum of La Crosse is 7 miles away. The scenic Lake Onalaska can be reached just a 13-minute drive from this hotel.
- Location and friendly service. There was a hockey team there and we were upgraded to a suite so we wouldn’t be disturbed. We didn’t have maid service one day but they made up for it by reimbursing me money back. I’ll stay again there.
- Continental breakfast was awesome, beautiful atmosphere, kids loved the hot tub/pool!
- The room was comfortable and quiet. The facilities are wonderful and the breakfast was very good. I also visited with the front desk staff on so items and super helpful and friendly.
Great breakfast! Great room!
Everything was top notch
- Comfortable bed and clean rooms. The hot tub was large and could accommodate a large group. The pool was awesome with the outdoor swimming section.
Hampton Inn La Crosse/Onalaska
This Hampton Inn is located just 15 minutes north of downtown La Crosse, Wisconsin. It features an indoor pool, a fitness center and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Hampton Inn La Crosse/Onalaska are furnished with a work desk. They all have a flat-screen TVs with cable. Rooms are also equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.The hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning. A variety of amenities, such as a business center and a shuttle to local attractions, are available to guests.The La Crosse Municipal Airport is about 15 miles from the La Crosse/Onalaska Hampton Inn. The Valley View Shopping Center is just over a mile from the hotel.
The breakfast was nice, the service was wonderful.
The bed was OK, seemed a little older.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. Updated rooms great. Front desk staff very friendly. Maids helpful.
- Bed was comfortable. . All other accommodation perfect. Breakfast outstanding and sound proofing impeccable
- The location is excellent for shopping and dining.
- The room was nice and clean, the bed was so comfortable, and the continental breakfast was especially great! They had all types of good food! The staff was really friendly and helpful too!
- The breakfast was nice, the service was wonderful.
Holiday Inn Express Onalaska
Minutes from the University of Wisconsin and easily accessible from the I-90 highway, this hotel features spacious guest rooms with microwaves and mini-refrigerators and a free daily hot breakfast.With an on-site fitness center and indoor swimming pool, every stay at the Holiday Inn Express Onalaska is sure to be pleasant.The hotel also provides free wireless Internet access along with 37-inch flat-screen TVs in every room.The Valley View Mall Shopping Center as well as boat cruises on the Mississippi River are available only a short distance from the Onalaska Holiday Inn Express. Local shopping centers and restaurants are also nearby.
- Breakfast was good, hotel staff was pleasant, room was fairly spacious, bed was comfortable but not great. Pool was very big.
- Breakfast bar fresh,well stocked,loved the coffee and big sitting area
- Everything about our stay was wonderful. The breakfast buffet was one of the best we’ve ever been to. And it was free. Buffet staff made sure everything was replenished, food was hot (there were many hot entrees) and tables were always clean. Staff was present all the time taking care of things. Very pleasant staff.
- Room was amazing, sausage and biscuits were super!
- Location was great for our needs. Breakfast was good and hot,
Top Hotels In Middle Ridge Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Middle Ridge Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Middle Ridge Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Middle Ridge Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!