10 Best Hotels To Stay In Micanopy Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Micanopy Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Micanopy Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Micanopy Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Micanopy Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Micanopy Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Micanopy Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Micanopy Florida:
One of our best sellers in Gainesville! Only 2.6 miles from the University of Florida, this Gainesville hotel provides free Wi-Fi. The hotel features an outdoor seasonal pool and brightly colored rooms with cable TV and a refrigerator.A microwave and coffee facilities are provided in the guest rooms at the Howard Johnson Express Gainesville. Each includes air-conditioning and carpeted floors.A daily breakfast is offered at the hotel.Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Gainesville Howard Johnson Express is 3.7 miles from the Florida Museum of Natural History.
- The rooms were very clean and nice. It’s quite and a good price because I needed to stay down the street from Shands. Some of the other hotels on this street were very questionable but this one was nice.
- The room was spacious and clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The location was close to UF which I appreciated. They allowed us to have a late check out at no cost.
- The rooms was quite nice, more than I expected for $58. Granite counter tops, nice tv and fridge, big bed!
- Beds were comfy. Continental breakfast. Friendly staff. Room okay
- The location to UF was great. The hotel exceeded my expectations
Quality Inn Gainesville
One of our best sellers in Gainesville! Guests can enjoy affordable rates in a convenient location at the Quality Inn in Gainesville, FL. The hotel is located off Interstate 75 near many area points of interest, including Gainesville Raceway, Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, the Florida Museum of Natural History and Gainesville Regional Airport.The inviting guest rooms all feature refrigerators and microwaves, as well as expanded cable TV channels and coffee makers. Additional amenities include free wireless high-speed internet access, free breakfast, free weekday newspaper, free local calls and an outdoor pool and fitness center.Guests can take care of basic business needs with access to copy and fax services, and available meeting space that can accommodate a variety of events and functions. For added convenience, guest laundry facilities are available on site.
- We were on a long road trip and this was a stopover. The room was clean. We didn’t eat in at the hotel at all but there were restaurants very near and were very good.
- Need to change up the breakfast: sausage gravy every day? Maybe scrambled eggs with cheese and some bacon. And hash browns for sure! Otherwise pleased that there was even a breakfast at all.
- Sam on front desk was very friendly and accommodating. Room was large, comfortable and clean. Breakfast of sausage, eggs, hot waffles and more was very good.
- Bed was comfortable. Breakfast bar was good. Late booking good.
- eggs not fluffy…bed not like a cloud! People working their were very interested in improving anything and very helpful. They were painting the halls, fixing things and very polite and opened doors and quick to check the AC. I liked the place and will go back!
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville
Red Roof Inn Plus+ Gainesville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gainesville.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was really spacious! The bed was so comfy it made it very hard to get out of it in the morning! I slept like a champ!
- Room had all the necessary items. Close to many restaurants.
- Feel like a safe and comfortable night at a second home, not a cheap scary place
- Basic but very comfortable accommodations. No frills but I was good with that for a clean room and comfortable bed. Great room for $80 in Gainesville
- Suite had TV’s in both rooms. It had under served kitchenette .
Motel 6 Gainesville
Motel 6 Gainesville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gainesville.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was helpful and kind. They were very intentive to our needs.
- The room was extremely clean,and the staff was pleasant. I would recommend the super 8 in Gainesville to all my friends.
- The value. And the floor was better than dingey carpet.
- It was close to state parks and restaurants, and also to highways
Staff, the room and pet friendly
The maintenance men were so pleasant and helpful
Baymont Inn & Suites – Gainesville
One of our top picks in Gainesville.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Baymont Inn & Suites – Gainesville is located in Gainesville.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Comfortable Bed, Good Complimentary Breakfast, Great Front Desk staff
- This hotel was equal to a motel 7, can’t even give it a motel 8…. the roommshould have. Een 35.99 instead of 80.
- too noisy near I-75…all else was good….just stay on side opposite the interstate..
- The best part was Andrea at the front desk. She was awesome! Informative, kind, engaging and professional! She’s a keeper….give that girl a raise! I was in the restaurant/hotel business for over 25 years so I give credit where credit is due especially when you know they are working so hard and doing a great job!
- Nice, clean rooms. Comfortable bed. Best breakfast ever!
La Quinta Inn Gainesville
One of our best sellers in Gainesville! Featuring breakfast and free Wi-Fi, this Gainesville property is conveniently located off of Highway 75. A year-round outdoor pool is available to all guests. The University of Florida is 5 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn Gainesville. A work desk is also available in each simply furnished room. Free toiletries are provided for added convenience.Waffles, cereal and coffee are some of the breakfast options at Gainesville La Quinta Inn. Guests can also enjoy a selection of baked goods and fresh fruit.Outdoor seating options are available to guests at La Quinta – Gainesville. An air-conditioned environment is provided at this pet-friendly hotel for guest comfort.Kanapaha Botanical Gardens are a 10-minute drive away. Fred Bear Museum is 5 miles from La Quinta Inn Gainesville.
- the ac was good condition and the room was spacious
- Guy at check-in did a good job of steering me to a good nearby restaurant. Kudos for that! Wi-fi was easy to access.
- Only room I could find at reasonable rate wth king bed and convenience to interstate.
Very basic breakfast.
Waffle irons did not cook long enuf.
- The room was beautiful..nice recliner chair..and I absolutely loved the blackout curtains, I didn’t even realize I slept as late as I did! My king size bed was nice and comfortable and I love the fact that I could actually hook up my USB and watch my Netflix/play games!
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands offers accommodations in Gainesville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The room was spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable. A very nice breakfast which was better than most. I.e. had proteins such as sausage, eggs, and not just a bunch of carbs.
- Great location, great staff, great breakfast. Close to UF and all the food you want.
The hotel is near restaurants and a cinema. The bed was comfy, nice pillows.
Cookies and popcorn in the afternoon!
Breakfast was ok, same as most of the hotels we have been in.
- The bed was comfortable and clean along with the bathroom which is most important.
- Rooms are very comfortable with good pillows. Location is quiet, but walking distance to restaurants and easy access to I-75
SpringHill Suites Gainesville
An outdoor pool and airport shuttle service are offered at this Gainesville hotel. Located a 1-minute drive from Dogwood Park, it features modern guestrooms with a flat-screen cable TV.Guests can relax in the seating area included with each air-conditioned room. A mini-refrigerator and a microwave are provided in all accommodation of SpringHill Suites Gainesville.The well-equipped fitness centre offers cardiovascular equipment for guests who like to keep fit. Free public parking is available at SpringHill Suites Gainesville. The hotel is a 10-minute drive away from Gainesville Regional Airport.
- Check in was extremely friendly and fast. Great location right off of I-75.
Lots of fresh tasty food selections for breakfast. Everything was clean and food replenished quickly. 🥓🍓 Nice employees, too!
Staff member came immediately to get the TV 📺 working. He was very personable as well.
Cathy at the front desk was quite informative and helpful. We learned about the Salvatore Dali lollipops 🍭 and she gave us free water!
- Suitable location for Gator parents. Close to most of the shopping malls.
- The room was large enough that you didn’t feel cramped. Enjoyable stay.
- Did not get a chance to eat, were scheduled for surgery during my stay… Overall my stay was excellent would liked to have stayed another night the storm was heading to florida and other people needed a place to stay those from South Florida. Again thank you..
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville I-75
WoodSpring Suites Gainesville I-75 offers accommodations in Gainesville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Location was convenient to the University and the Interstate.
- Good if you want to cook and have supplies with you.
- Room was very clean just simple but slightly out dated.
- This was a great easy place for a quick overnight stay while on a road trip. Appreciated the cleanliness of the place.
- The price was good. I had a reservation that I had to present to the front desk and he applied it to my bill.
Comfort Inn University Gainesville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn University Gainesville offers accommodations in Gainesville.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Bed and pillows were very comfy .. especially appreciated the abundance of pillows 😊
- The bed and the pillows were soft and comfy! The popcorn was delicious, too!
The breakfast was a big WOW… it was a full spread and very impressive…eggs, biscuits, sausage patties, waffles, good yogurt, hard boiled eggs, real butter plus all the standard things….cereal, coffee fruit etc. and the staff made sure it was always replenished so there was plenty for the guests.
The staff was awesome and though we were in a designated pet friendly room — everything was clean and smelled fresh.
- Super friendly staff. Quiet and super comfortable beds.
- As soon as you walk in you can smell the cleanliness!
Top Hotels In Micanopy Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Micanopy Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Micanopy Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Micanopy Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!