10 Best Hotels To Stay In Miami Shores Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Miami Shores Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Miami Shores Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miami Shores Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miami Shores Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Miami Shores Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Miami Shores Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Miami Shores Florida:
The Vagabond Hotel
This 1950s-inspired boutique Miami hotel is on US State Road 1 and features exterior hallways overlooking the outdoor mosaic pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and is 5 miles from Miami city center.A flat-screen TV and unique wall art are featured in each modern Vagabond Hotel room. Extras include bright colors, hardwood floors, and a radio, and suites have a sofa.A fitness center is on site, and seasonal live entertainment can be enjoyed by the pool. Free parking is available to all guests throughout their stay as well.Vagabond Restaurant features fine dining experience with Asian fusion cuisine and flares of Miami’s Latin American culture. Craft cocktails are also featured.Miami International Airport is 7 miles away. The hotel is also within 8 miles of South Beach and an 8-minute drive from the Wynwood Arts District.
- Great rooms and pool. Really liked the relaxed feel of the place and the gym was handy.
- Old world Miami feel to this property. We’re sorry that we didn’t use the restaurant because on Friday night it looked like the place to be!
- The pool, the staff, the trendy decor, the rooms – EVERYTHING was fantastic. The onsite restaurant was a gem, the food was top quality. The staff were so helpful and made our break really special. I would recommend anyone going to Miami to stay here, it was really good value.
- Everyone was very friendly. It made the experience all the more pleasant being that I was traveling alone. The pool area was awesome and the temperature was just right in the pool. The sheets were high quality soft cotton, pillows perfect, and mattress very comfortable TV was loud in the gym next to the room I was staying in but the staff turned it down as soon ais I called them and they turned it off after 11 PM. I love the retro style and did not want to leave my room in the morning! I highly recommend this hotel. It was a little pricier than I usually go for, but it’s high season and pretty much everything in Miami is expensive at this time of year. If I am able, I would for sure stay in this hotel again!
- Is a beautiful hotel,very cozy, the pool is really nice and. lean and has a nice bar. The rooms are and smell very clean. Will stay again.
New Yorker Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Miami! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, New Yorker Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Miami.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Depends on who you are. It is very 50s miami. I personally loved it…. I love hearing Spanish language. Loved that city sanitation workers stopped in breakfast buffet (served in garden) chatted with staff and grabbed a peice of fruit. Gave property a feeling of community.
- Bed was clean and extra comfy however the standard of the accommodation was poor. Needs an upgrade, especially the shower.
- The courtyard was nice and a continental breakfast was available each morning. Walking distance to great restaurants.
- Spotlessly clean lovely room lots of extras eg iron fridge complimentary water in fridge breakfast included in the price coffee available all day till 6pm free of charge
We had a wonderful time, the room it was confortable, very clean and also the towels are immaculate white and new, even the breakfast it was plane but acceptable …….
The staff kind and good prefecional with nice actitud and energy…
I went to the pool and the water clean until perfection….
I will visit again Thanks you…
Best Western Plus Windsor Inn
With an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free Wi-Fi, Best Western Windsor Inn is in North Miami, Florida. Oleta River State Park is 3 miles from the hotel.Cable TV is featured in each hotel room. A microwave and a small refrigerator are also included. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.A fitness center and business center are featured at the Windsor Inn Best Western. A vending machine, laundry facilities, and free on-site parking are available.The Ancient Spanish Monastery, the Bal Harbour Shops, and the Mall At 163rd Street are each a 10-minute drive from the North Miami hotel.
- I like everything to the cleanies,the food ,pool .and out off all the service. Love it thank you guys for everything.
- Blueberries in pancakes are plump and juicy. Had them two breakfasts in a row!
Very comfortable room
On site parking
Very friendly and helpful staff
- Reception was fantastic and staff was very friendly. Location was great because it was next to a grocery store and restaurants.
great location. near shoping & eating small center, easy access to all parts of miami.
great staff, very helpfull.
big rooms, very confortable beds.
Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina offers accommodations in Miami Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Rooms were big and beds comfy with a nice little balcony. Pool was clean and there was a nice restaurant attached. Staff were very helpful on arrival and helped us out even though we were early.
- The restaurant downstairs, “Shuckers”, is right on the water with an excellent view and serves terrific hamburgers and fish tacos. Service a little slow but the view is worth it. City buses are close by and will take you right into South beach, or the hotel will call a cab for you.
- I loved that you could see the bay from the pool. Also had two great lunches and one delicious breakfast at the restaurant!
- The staff are super friendly and happy to help. The views are gorgeous. The breakfast is great.
- I absolutely love the view of the bay and marina. The convenience of the restaurant within the the hotel property. Also enjoyed having a balcony to enjoy the view.
Knights Inn Miami Motel Bianco
Located in Miami, 7 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Bianco Boutique Motel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 6 miles from Bianco Boutique Motel.
- Very comfortable and friendly. Convenient inland location.
nothing. the place was horrible so i decided to sleep somewhere else.
Staff at the reception are absolutely not professional
- It was way below my expectations and the noise from the traffic was horrible.
- I liked the price. Staff were ok and the place was clean. Pretty quite for being on a busy street.
- It was a nice stay the staff was nice and the room was not to bad we had a short stay and we found the reservation cheaper online so if it was the full price I would not have been as good.
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, FL
One of our top picks in Miami – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Midtown, FL offers accommodations in Miami. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Room size was great as was the bed. The desk/entertainment area was unique and really great.
The eggs and the pancakes was scrumptious
Every time we left out and then came back our room was cleaned
- The location was perfect. We were able to eat and party all over the downtown area. The staff was so helpful and really friendly. I really loved this place.
- Comfortable beds and nice lobby with spa water. The pool area seemed nice but not very large so if it’s a nice day make sure to go out early.
- Beautiful room and view! Friendly, helpful staff.
Grand Beach Hotel Bay Harbor
Grand Beach Hotel Bay Harbor is located in Miami Beach, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 11 miles from TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor.
- The property was beautiful! Perfect location! The staff was amazing and so accommodating our entire trip, we will definitely be coming back to this hotel. Not one thing I could complain about
- Everything was awesome!! Friendly staff, spacious rooms, and a clean environment. Located in the perfect location with a beautiful view. I’d recommend this location to friends and family. I’ll definitely be staying there again!!
- Everything was good the pool rooms toilet lobby excellent
- Everything thing about the hotel was luxurious. I loved the roof top pool area and the view of the city at night was magical.
- The staff was great and the facilities are brand new so it was the perfect stay for my in-laws. Beautiful hotel and location on the water was AMAZING!
Daddy O Hotel – Bay Harbor
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Daddy O Hotel – Bay Harbor offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 11 miles from Daddy O Hotel Bay Harbor.
- Happy hour with wine was a nice touch, the bagels at breakfast were delicious. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and nicely appointed. The location was so great for walking to the beach or to restaurants.
- The bed was comfy to my surprise ..check in/out was easy/fast
- Area outside. Nice to have a drink. Happy hour. Nice new rooms.
- The shower with temperature setting, the location to the beach, the stylish attractive laid back atmosphere. The staff is amazing and made my birthday night.
two story small hotel in a clean safe neighborhood with easy parking and entry to the lobby and to the breakfast area. Staff all very personable and friendly. The rooms are large enough to be comfortable with a king size bed, matching nightstands with good blinds to keep out the light at night and no noise from surrounding rooms or outside. Good A/C and individual controls. Carpet though clean is aged and needs replacement.
The Palm restaurant immediately adjacent to the hotel is world famous and provided an unexpected treat at the end of our long day.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Miami Beach hotel is across the street from the beach and 1 miles from Normandy Shores Golf Course. It offers an outdoor pool with a sun deck and free Wi-Fi in every room.The bright, contemporary guest rooms at Collins Hotel provide a flat-screen cable TV. They are equipped with a refrigerator and also have a hairdryer.The front desk at Collins Hotel is staffed 24-hours a day. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are available.Miami International Airport is a 20-minute drive from this hotel. The Holocaust Memorial on Miami Beach is a 10-minute drive away.
- Very nice location, helpful staff! Awesome stay!
- Room not bad, location fine but well away from the Art Deco parts of Miami Beach. However, the free shuttle bus on Collins Avenue is a great amenity. Pity no food available in the hotel, but plenty of options nearby.
- The guy at the front desk was very nice and helpful! The room was clean and the shower was perfect! will come again!
- Great local bagel shop within walking distance, a large Walgreens one block away for easy access to sun screen and other last minute items, and quite a few local shops within a few minutes walk. Easy parking, parking is not included but is affordable. Beach is a short walk away. Stayed here for one night before departing for a cruise, hotel (really a motel) is definitely the best value in the Miami/Miami beach area.
- Awesome experience, great value for what we paid! Highly recommend!!!
Top Hotels In Miami Shores Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Miami Shores Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Miami Shores Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Miami Shores Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!