10 Best Hotels To Stay In Meyers Corner Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Meyers Corner Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Meyers Corner Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Meyers Corner Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Meyers Corner Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Meyers Corner Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Meyers Corner Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Meyers Corner Colorado:
Days Inn Wellington Fort Collins Area
Days Inn Wellington Fort Collins Area is located in Wellington, just 12 miles from Harmony. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a shops at the property.Greeley is 24 miles from Days Inn Wellington, and Loveland is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Cheyenne Regional Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was decent.the rooms were clean and everything in the room worked.
- We were here due to a death in our family. Everyone was super nice and the room was always cleaned up upon return. Thank you. Biscuit &gravy was best breakfast
- The staff was very friendly and accomodating–especially since over Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Breakfast had many delicious items and we liked what we ate.
- The Manager Kim was great!!! Excellent customer service and empathy! She’s great.
- The staff were helpful, the bed was comfortable, room size was spacious. It is clean and the exercise room was nice. Breakfast included in stay was tasty and available until 10am.
Budget Host Inn Fort Collins
Located in Fort Collins, 28 miles from Estes Park, Budget Host Inn Fort Collins features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Harmony is 6 miles from Budget Host Inn Fort Collins, and Greeley is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cheyenne Regional Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- I liked the value. It suited all my needs. It was economical, clean and convenient. The staff was also very nice and helpful. I would recommend it.
- Slept well. Very little noise. Was nice to have air conditioning since the day of my stay it was unusually humid for Fort Collins. Early check in was accommodated and we were able to check out early with no problems. I will be staying here again for my next overnight.
- convenient location, close to restaurants and grocery store.
- Economic hotel. Basic room that functions, but few if any frills.
- This if not a fancy place. The only window was in the bath.the room had no alarm clock, or coffee maker. It had a nice little dorm refrigerator, and nice microwave. Flat screen TV, two queen beds(very comfortable). An a/c heater unit. The bathroom was huge! The shower did not have any place to set soap or shampoos!
Comfort Inn Fort Collins
One of our top picks in Fort Collins.Located in Fort Collins, 31 miles from Estes Park, Comfort Inn Fort Collins features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Harmony is 4.4 miles from Comfort Inn Fort Collins, and Greeley is 19 miles away. Cheyenne Regional Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good and lots of choices. Jessica, the breakfast attendant was very friendly and kept everything filled up and kept the place very clean! Definitely a great value for the money!
- Location, ease of getting on and off hwy, room and staff
- Bed was so comfy! Staff was so nice and hard working!
- The breakfast was great! There was a great selection of food to choose from. The pool and hot tub were both great!
- The eggs and sausages for the breakfast were pretty good.
Quality Inn & Suites Fort Collins
Featuring free WiFi, Quality Inn & Suites Fort Collins offers accommodations in Fort Collins.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Estes Park is 31 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Fort Collins, and Harmony is 4.5 miles away. Cheyenne Regional Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- The bed was so comfortable & I loved that I could control the room temp.it was conveniently located for my stay.
- The staff was always friendly and if we had a problem they help us right away.
- The breakfasts were great. Ran out of items but they were replenished. The amenities are great and we will return!
- The front desk staff were always amazing, especially Bard!!
- The tv was a decent size. Gift shop was convenient for drinks or snacks.
La Quinta Inn and Suites Fort Collins
One of our top picks in Fort Collins.Colorado State University is just 5 miles from this Fort Collins, Colorado hotel. This La Quinta Inn boasts indoor and outdoor pools, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and fridge.Cable TV, a work desk and a coffee maker are provided in each room. They are traditionally styled and have wood furniture.A gym and business center are on site at La Quinta Inn Fort Collins. Guests can relax on the outdoor patio or lounge poolside on the outdoor sundeck.Breakfast is served daily and includes waffles, muffins, fresh fruit and juice.Fort Collins La Quinta Inn is a 5-minute drive from historic Old Town Fort Collins and Fort Fun center. The Anheuser Busch Brewery is 3 miles from this hotel. Hughes Stadium is 8.5 miles away.
- Very clean rooms and a super comfortable bed. No extra charge for dogs which is awesome
- Staff has always been friendly. Rooms are clean and comfy.
- It was clean and had a great breakfast in the morning. The heat was on, it was a cold day outside
- The breakfast was as good as it gets. The omelets were wonderful
- The hotel was very nice. Breakfast area big and clean. The pool area nicely kept. Loved our stay.
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Collins
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Collins offers accommodations in Fort Collins. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Estes Park is 31 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Collins, and Harmony is 4.5 miles from the property. Cheyenne Regional Airport is 41 miles away.
When I arrived, the front desk person was outside smoking. The whole lobby smelled like smoke while he was checking us in. When we went up to the room, it was dirty with the bed not made, wet towels in the floor. I went back downstairs an the gentleman apologized but said “that’s the second time this has happened to me today. I’m not even suppose to be here today.” The hotel workers were not in uniform and not dressed professionally so it was difficult to tell who worked there and who was just hanging out at the front desk. There were many questionable guys who were staying here. They would be hanging out on the chairs outside of my room. It was a bit uncomfortable as I’m a female staying with my 9 yr of son.
Breakfast was adequate but they had a community butter and cream cheese containers. I’m not sure how hygienic that is.
This is my first time ever writing a bad review but I would not stay here again.its a poorly managed hotel.
- The pictures on Booking.com showed a very nice hotel. The one I booked at was old and run down on the outside. There were huge potholes driving into the parking lot and entrance. I can’t believe I paid as much as I did for such a dive. I should have booked at a hotel father away for cheaper and nicer accommodations…
- The rooms were clean and the staff was pleasant. The free breakfast is nice, and the lobby is comfortable.
- Comfortable bed. Offered what I needed. Helpful, pleasant staff
- Shower stream was excellent. Bed was comfortable. TV had good stations. Free wifi.
- When I arrived, the front desk person was outside smoking. The whole lobby smelled like smoke while he was checking us in. When we went up to the room, it was dirty with the bed not made, wet towels in the floor. I went back downstairs an the gentleman apologized but said “that’s the second time this has happened to me today. I’m not even suppose to be here today.” The hotel workers were not in uniform and not dressed professionally so it was difficult to tell who worked there and who was just hanging out at the front desk. There were many questionable guys who were staying here. They would be hanging out on the chairs outside of my room. It was a bit uncomfortable as I’m a female staying with my 9 yr of son.
Best Western Kiva Inn
A seasonal outdoor heated pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs and a sauna are featured at this Fort Collins, Colorado hotel. Located just one mile from Link-N-Greens Golf Course, every room at the hotel offers a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.A microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in the traditional-style guest rooms at Best Western Kiva Inn. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi along with a desk and sitting area.The Kiva Best Western Inn offers guests a 24-hour on-site business center and an around the clock front desk. Guests also have access to on-site fitness facilities.The hotel offers a complimentary daily continental breakfast that includes waffles, bagels, cereal and eggs.Colorado State University is 3 miles from the hotel and Fort Collins Brewery and Old Town Fort Collins are within a 5 minute drive.
- Very comfy beds, great breakfast, and very friendly staff.
- Location was great, only a few minutes from downtown. Easy access from our car to our room. Staff was friendly and we had no issues checking in or out
- We don’t eat meat so, a couple of different breakfast items would have been nice. (Meat free gravy for biscuits)
- Spacious room, clean, nice lights, mirror and large tv. Very comfortable bed. I love that the room was so big there was an additional area with a sofa and coffee table where my child played while I took care of some things on my Mac Book at the desk without worrying about apple juice being spilled near me or anything like that.
- Everything was fine. The price was good and room was quiet.
Super 8 Fort Collins
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Super 8 Fort Collins offers accommodations in Fort Collins.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as golfing and biking. Estes Park is 30 miles from Super 8 Fort Collins, and Harmony is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cheyenne Regional Airport, 41 miles from Super 8 Fort Collins.
- Clean, comfortable, convenient hotel. Excellent value for the price.
- check-in was easy, nobody ‘pulled’ anything on us – the staff I was in contact with is excellent – I think it would be a good idea if you had signs telling everyone that minimum age for ‘hottub’ use, then enforce that, small children should not play in water when that water’s purported temp is xxx, my opinion overall great
- Getting to the hotel was a little tricky, but doable. The staff was helpful and accommodating. The room was clean and quite comfortable as there was an armchair there where I could watch TV without lying down. Breakfast was OK. Nothing special but plenty of choices. Would definitely go back!
- Desk clerk got soap for my wife to do laundry late at night when vending machine was empty.
- Convenience from interstate, late check-in staff very friendly & helpful. Staying another night due to road closures. Housekeeping staff very nice & friendly too.
Motel 6 Fort Collins
Boasting a seasonal outdoor pool, this Fort Collins motel is 3 miles from Budweiser Brewery. Guests can relax on the terrace complete with lounge chairs. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Fort Collins features a private bathroom. All bright rooms are simply furnished with light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Fort Collins Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are provided. Free morning coffee is served in the lobby. A laundromat is on site.Colorado State University is 4.5 miles from this motel. Fort Collins Downtown Airport is a 7-minute drive away.
- The property is nice and homely. Rooms and bathrooms we’re really nice and clean
- Room was warm, heater worked. Tv was up to date. It was affordable, I stayed a motel 6 before in Arizona and Utah through out my years and they were clean and neat. But this motel six in this state is the total opposite.
- Was cheapest option… Lady at check in was pleasant.
- Liked the,new look and the,soft comply beds, the hot shower and just loved the hard wood floors in the room. But we didn’t like the fact that you have to pay for EFI contact
- Clean and good location. Good Mexican restaurant a short walk away.
Days Inn Fort Collins
One of our best sellers in Fort Collins! This hotel is 4 miles from Colorado State University. Days Inn Fort Collins serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV with HBO.Rooms are furnished with seating areas and desks. They also include hairdryers.For guests’ convenience, Fort Collins Days Inn provides a 24-hour front desk and a safety deposit box. Guests are offered free local calls and free parking.Fort Collins Museum and Fort Collins Lincoln Center are within 4 miles of Days Inn. Lory State Park is 14 miles away.
I liked the staff, cleanliness, room was cozy & the bed was comfortable.
The hotel location was perfect for every where I needed to go.
- The location was great for doing brewery tours, and the room was mostly clean.
- I LOVE THIS DAYS INN!!!! I have stayed here numerous times and will continue to do so. The staff is great!! The rooms are very individualized. The double beds have different colored quilts that look like they were individually made…a homey touch, which, as a woman, I appreciate. When I’m there for several nights, it doesn’t feel sterile. The rooms are immaculate! And their continental breakfast includes frozen mini-omelettes that are quite tasty. Access to I25 is a breeze. There are a few dining options that aren’t too far away.
- The continental breakfast offered each morning was a definite pleasure, it made getting ready for the day so much better.
- The staff is so nice. It was very clean and quiet.
- I liked the staff, cleanliness, room was cozy & the bed was comfortable.
Top Hotels In Meyers Corner Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Meyers Corner Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Meyers Corner Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Meyers Corner Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!