10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mexico New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mexico New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mexico New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mexico New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mexico New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mexico New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mexico New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mexico New York State:
Mill House Market
Mill House Market offers accommodations in Pulaski. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.Watertown is 31 miles from Mill House Market, and Oswego is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All Seasons Inn
Located only 5 miles east of Lake Ontario, this hotel has free Wi-Fi and on-site laundry facilities available for guests to use. The hotel is just a 7-minute drive from downtown Oswego.The All Seasons Inn boasts bright rooms that all have a private entrance, as well as cable TV and a dining area. A microwave and refrigerator are also included in each warmly decorated room.Guests can take advantage of the All Season’s on-site barbecue facilities and explore the property’s large grounds. The inn also provides 24-hour front desk service.Directly on State Route 104, this hotel is a 9-minute drive from the H. Lee White Marine Museum. Fair Haven Beach State Park, which offers beach and marina access, is 22 miles from the inn.
- Staff was nice and room was clean and furnished well.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.
- Clean & comfortable. Towels were big & plush!
- Amazing pillows and bed was extremely comfortable. The staff was so friendly and nice. Room was very clean and comfortable.
- Extremely clean & well kept. Nice little extras in room like fridge, microwave, coffee maker. They even gave you 2 bottle waters in fridge & everything to make coffee in the morning. Nice touches.
Red Carpet Inn Pulaski
Featuring free WiFi, Red Carpet Inn Pulaski offers accommodations in Pulaski, just 31 miles from Watertown.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oswego is 21 miles from Pulaski, and Cicero is 26 miles from the property. Hancock Airport is 30 miles away.
- This a basic, budget friendly hotel. Adequate furnishings, clean, convenient location, mini fridge and pet friendly. If you are looking for a clean, safe place to rest your head after a day of dog sledding, snowmobiling, or fishing this is the spot. The staff has always been very friendly.
- Clean, budget hotel that was pet friendly. No frills, but completely satisfactory.
- The cable t.v. was horrible could not watch football.
- did not eat to many people trying to eat . the ones there was greedy and took more than normal . not enough food choice . seating was very poor . people was eating standing up in and out doors of area .
- Very difficult to find anything. Checkin went well
Super 8 Pulaski
Super 8 Pulaski is located in Pulaski, 21 miles from Oswego and 26 miles from Cicero.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rainbow Shores offers accommodations in Pulaski. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Watertown is 30 miles from Rainbow Shores, and Oswego is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 34 miles from Rainbow Shores.
- Family run and it shows! Friendly, courteous and accommodating
- The property is literally on the shore of Lake Ontario. The views are spectacular. The restaurant is excellent!
- The restaurant was superb. The reason we stayed there.
- The staff was wonderful. The rooms we had were clean and so cute we fell in love with the place. If you want somewhere to go where you can get some peace and quiet this is the place to go. The restaurant had a band and loved to music. We actually got there a bit early and the wonderful lady that was there unlocked our rooms and told us to get settled. There is no Wi-Fi but it did not even matter. And to top it off I have not seen a sunset like that in a long time. Looking forward to making this a yearly stop.
- The location, right on Lake Ontario, is excellent.
Located in Oswego in the region of New York State, 27 miles from Cicero, K&G Lodge features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Beautiful site. Clean pool.
- Outdoor Barbecue and pavilion, beautiful property. Quiet setting off the main highway.
- Staff were very friendly and went above and beyond to ensure a great stay. I would stay here again.
- easy access to rooms. The 2 rooms we used were across hall from each other, easy to get back and forth, easy access to parking area. Short distance from town, easy to find, quiet when there.
- Quiet but you are still close to small town and state college
Tailwater Lodge Altmar, Tapestry Collection By Hilton
Located in Pulaski, 26 miles from Oswego, Tailwater Lodge Altmar, Tapestry Collection By Hilton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This inn, in the center of Oswego, New York, features free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. The Fort Ontario Historic Site is just one mile from the inn.Rooms at the Oswego Inn all include a cable TV and private bathroom. An in-room telephone and data port are also provided.Art from various local artists is featured throughout the Inn Oswego. Guests can relax in the common area by playing cards or board games.The Oswego Country Club is a 4-minute drive from the inn. The State University of New York at Oswego is 3 miles away.
- I thought the room was really quiet which my family appreciated.
- I struck up an interesting conversation with an interesting young gentleman over breakfast after the first of the 2 nights that I was there. I wasn’t able to figure out how to turn on the thermostat. He came up immediately and turned it on. The room was very cozy from then on.
- The room was large with a nice bed, sofa, table and chairs, dressers, etc. Very comfortable. A bit worn but nice enough.
- The room we had was huge with a nice bed, couch, table and chairs, dresser etc all very comfortable. The bathroom was also very large and clean. This is an old building and antique type furniture. I found it very nice. The owners here are super helpful. They helped us find a store for a special bourbon and a snack shop close by. I would stay here again and recommend it.
- This was a Inn and a top notch Hotel, however it was very quiet. The Staff was very helpful and polite. Any questions I had were answered to my satisfaction.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego is located in Oswego, just 27 miles from Cicero. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hancock Airport is 31 miles away.
- Everything was so clean, everything was amazing and so organized!
- It’s brand new. Very clean. All the amenities.
- Super clean and modern, loved the outdoor fire pit
- The bed and pillows we’re amazing! I wish I knew what brand and style they were because I would buy a set.
- Staff was EXCELLENT, especially Amy. She helped make our stay wonderful.
Red Roof Inn Fulton
Red Roof Inn Fulton offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fulton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Syracuse is 22 miles from Red Roof Inn Fulton, and Skaneateles is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 20 miles from Red Roof Inn Fulton.
- The price for everything was great! The breakfast was good, the bedroom was clean and staff was friendly.
- The staff very friendly room very spacious and clean beds very comfortable. Would have been nice to be able to go for a walk but that is out of hotel control we were picked up by family each day so not a problem.we would definitely stay here again
- Got for what I’ve paid, will stay again. Breakfast needs improvement, always went to Panera
- Rooms are redone, and clean and nice. Bar on site. Lobby is nice. Great value
- I loved it that there were no carpet in the room. I travel with a dog and I don’t like the carpets in the rooms. It was easy cleaning up my dog and the floor.
Top Hotels In Mexico New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mexico New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mexico New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mexico New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!