10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mevers California – Top Hotel Reviews
Mevers California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mevers California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mevers California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mevers California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mevers California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mevers California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mevers California:
Basecamp Tahoe South
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Basecamp Tahoe South is located in South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.5 miles from Basecamp Tahoe South, and Patsy’s Skilift is 2.5 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- room was clean, bed was comfortable. Loved the beer garden!
- The anticipation. Due to their brilliant marketing and clever upgrades to the exterior and commons, I had Basecamp on my wish list for years. When their Family Room suddenly became available during my 3rd or 4th session of searching for a nice place to stay, I booked it with great excitement. It would be a fun teen room for my kids and a friend, while my husband and I would stay in a 2nd room. When the friend couldn’t make it, we consolidated to just the Family Room.
- Nice barebones room, comfortable bed, bathroom small but clean and fresh.
- The only thing I liked was that it accommodates enough beds for 5 people with 3 teenagers who need their own beds.
- Great location! Short walk to Heavenly gondola. 2 hot tubs and multiple fire pits made for plenty of places to relax after a day on the slopes.
The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.6 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Such gorgeous location , room very comfortable fabulous views of the lake
- We forgot to put the ‘do not disturb sign’ on before leaving our hotel room in a hurry. Our belongings were sprawled out all over our beds and when we got back to the room hours later, we noticed our beds had been perfectly made and room cleaned!! We really appreciated it!!
- You really can’t beat the value for the location. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy, staff is super friendly, nice lobby and facilities. Best part: Peggy! They offer a free shuttle to Heavenly and other local bars, restaurants, etc. which was great while we were there since it dumped about 5 feet of snow. The shuttle ran until 11pm Fri and Saturday (maybe other days, but that was my experience) which really enhanced our stay in South Lake.
- The bathroom is terrible no sink inside and no any table to put ur stuff inside the restroom.
- The bed was comfortable and the room stayed very warm. Quiet place overall. The service was good.
Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Heavenly Village in South Lake Tahoe and Nevada casinos in Stateline, this inn features a continental breakfast and free WiFi is included.A cable TV is included in each guest room at the 100% non-smoking Americas Best Value Inn – Casino Center Lake Tahoe. Upper floor rooms offer a balcony and deluxe rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.Free coffee is provided in the lobby. BBQ facilities and picnic tables are also available.A free business centre and self-service auto care area are located on site. A seasonal bicycle rental is offered and free private beach passes are available. On site massage services are available.Beach access on Lake Tahoe is less than 5 minutes’ walk away. The Edgewood Golf Course Clubhouse is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Theresa at the front desk was especially friendly and helpful – like a small town innkeeper who cared about her hotel and her guests!
- Great location. Desk staff very nice helpful. room was clean. Microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. Simple breakfast.
- I don’t eat much so breakfast was great and bed comfortable.
- There system is not cordinat between front desk and housekeeping, they don’t know wish room is clean, and wish room is not clean
- I liked how we were able to play loud music and were never bothered about noise.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in Stateline.Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is located in Stateline, 3.2 miles from South Lake Tahoe and 17 miles from Carson City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The overall esthetics of the hotel provided a very cool and fun atmosphere , the rock memorabilia was also a neat highlight.. my room had a nice view of Lake Tahoe’s mountain range..and unique interior decor.. not much noise from neighboring guests other than in passing..the beds were also very comfortable and clean!
- People are very friendly. Room service nonexistent. Room very basic. The view of the lake was spectacular.
- The hotel and casino was nice however we accidentally booked a “value” room and didn’t know it. We were in the back tower and it get more like a renovated motel. It was nice just awkward. I had requested a king room, it was our first overnight away after having a baby and we could only get a double room and couldn’t upgrade so it wasn’t ideal but the room was still nice.
- Great hotel, great casino, great food, great everything.
- Bed and view and basic setup, staff great on checking in
Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites offers accommodations in South Lake Tahoe. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Patsy’s Skilift is 2.2 miles from Postmarc Hotel and Spa Suites, and The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.6 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 40 miles away.
- The staff knowledge of area, hospitality and all round helpfulness
- That they actually made gave me the hot tub I wanted and they went a little extra and set rose pedals on the bed!
- The bed was very comfortable and the bathtub was beautifully romantic!
- The hotel is nice and the rooms are beautiful. The hotel has no restaurant on site, but provides10% discount to a several good restaurants in the area.
- Spa bath was great, room overall was great. Free wifi was nice.
Howard Johnson South Lake Tahoe
One of our best sellers in South Lake Tahoe! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This South Lake Tahoe motel is located a few blocks from the beach at Lake Tahoe. The motel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub and free Wi-Fi.South Lake Tahoe Howard Johnson rooms are spacious and come with a refrigerators and coffee-maker. Cable TV with extended channels is also included.Howard Johnson South Lake Tahoe provides free parking and a daily continental breakfast. Fax and copy services are available as well as on-site laundry facilities.The Howard Johnson in South Lake Tahoe is 5 minutes from the Heavenly Ski Resort and Stateline Casinos. The Bijou Golf Course is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Guests can also go swimming, fishing and sailing.
- Like the location of the hotel it was near everything. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Great stay and great price.
- Worse place I have ever stayed at. The TV didnt work, there were no towels in the room. the room appeared dirty filthy. Only Smantha was the nicest person of all but everything was a mess. BF was crap
- The staff was amazing Joesph helped me and my family members out a lot . Went way above and Beyond
- The front desk man, cleaning staff. I would recommend this place ONLY if things are fixed up & the building more presentable.
- The pillows (array of them with differdnt firmnesses) – terrific!!
Days Inn South Lake Tahoe
This South Lake Tahoe hotel is located within 1.8 miles from Horizon Casino and Heavenly Ski Resort. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Guests at the Days Inn South Lake Tahoe can enjoy free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub. Free guest parking is available on site.Cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the South Lake Tahoe Days Inn. All basic rooms include a telephone with free local calls.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Days Inn and includes free coffee and juice.Regan Beach is 1.2 miles from the hotel. Bijou Golf Course is a 10-minute walk away.
- Location was good, but there a couple other motels next door which we will try next time.
- I am really impressed with the support, staff suggested right places to visit near lake Tahoe..
- No eggs. Great beds Room and water were warm. Breakfast was empty
- Very nice and quiet. Great sleep. Manager was very nice.
- Shower had great hot water! 23* out…also heater worked like a charm.
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, 3.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift and 5 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 42 miles away.
- No soap soap shampoo one toilet paper staff understand when I was talking to him would not stay again
- What is good here? Only the price and the location, nothing more.
- Wasn’t sure what to expect as this was our first stay at a Motel 6, but it was good. Basic but comfortable, decent location, really lovely helpful staff and clean.
- Room had fridge and microwave which was nice, staff was also very polite. Tons of parking and not too far from concert venue. Room was clean.
- Staff was really nice and location wasnt too far from concert venue. Was able to keep same room although booked two different so that was nice.
The Alder Inn
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe – and a guest favorite.
Located just a 5-minute drive from Stateline casinos, this South Lake Tahoe boutique hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub. The rooms include spa bathrobes.Wine glasses, a wine opener, a Keurig coffee and tea-making machine is provided in each uniquely-decorated guest room at The Alder Inn. A small fridge and microwave are also included for convenience.Free bicycles are available for guest use and ping-pong is available at The Alder Inn South Lake Tahoe.Lake Tahoe is less than a 10-minute walk away. The Gondola to Heavenly Mountain Resort is 1 miles away.
- The management of this location is very professional and has a warm attitude. When I selected the room on the booking.com, the pictures of the accommodation popped up with an extra lounge bed, i was very excited about it as i had our toddler joining us. When we got there the room did not much but the landlord understood our position , she was enough nice and professional and accommodated as in a desired room. She even offered us extra sheet and pillow. The room have gas hitters which is good and doesn’t make the air dry. Our stay with Alder Inn was very pleasant and meet our expectations. Thank you Laura for your service we will definitely come back again! the location is perfect! Thank you!
- Warm welcome at the reception desk. The room was very clean and well appointed, with everything we needed and nice touches. loved the plush blankets and robes and a dip in three jacuzzi heated to 104° while there was snow outside. a short 10 minute stroll to the Lakeside. Less in the opposite direction to the Blue Angel Café where we got a warm welcome and hot, comforting meal.
- Comfort and cleanliness of the room, fairly new bathroom
- We were in need of a first level room and they were able to accommodate us. Parking was nice. We were not able to use the spa this time, but it looked really inviting! Staff was very nice.
- The property was central, quiet and clean. The room was comfortable and spacious. The staff were all super helpful and friendly, always happy to help and suggested great places to see as well as dine. The hot tub was an awesome addition to a couple of nights on the road. Would definitely stay here again if visiting South Lake Tahoe. ?
Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Rodeway Inn South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe in the region of California, just 2.6 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Beds kept us sufficiently warm during the night. Super friendly staff, we were able to check in early too!
- The location is really good. The breakfast is better than other hotel nearby.
waffles and discount activity tickets through the front office. Facility is very close to the action, 4 minute walk.
When we arrived there was a small issue with the microwave. It was quickly resoled and we were pleased. Room was cleaned each day with fresh linens and the whole place was clorox fresh. We really enjoyed ourselves and will return.
- Location was okay. Staff was nice. They brought extra towels when I asked.
- VERY happy with our stay… yes the room isnt big and it also is a little dated BUT it is clean the bed is comfortable and the free breakfast was a great bonus the location is perfect for shopping dining casnos etc check them out
Top Hotels In Mevers California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mevers California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mevers California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mevers California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!