10 Best Hotels To Stay In Metropolis Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Metropolis Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Metropolis Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Metropolis Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Metropolis Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Metropolis Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Metropolis Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Metropolis Illinois:
Baymont Inn & Suites Metropolis
This Metropolis, Illinois, hotel is next door to Harrah’s Metropolis Casino and 3.1 miles from Fort Massac State Park. Guests will enjoy a continental breakfast and free WiFi.Rooms feature a cable TV with HBO movie channels and tea and coffee-making facilities at Baymont Inn & Suites Metropolis. Some rooms include a balcony and microwave.Metropolis Baymont Inn & Suites offers guests the convenience of an indoor pool with hot tub, casino, and fitness centre.The Super Museum and Souvenir Store celebrating the fictional superhero is 0.6 miles from the inn. Guests will also be 3 minutes’ drive from Metropolis city centre and 6.8 miles from Metropolis Country Club.
- We slept very comfortably. We got a king room smoking which they did not have so they let us stay in the suite for the same price. There were a few light switches that didnt work and the jacuzzi tub didnt work (WHICH WE WERE TOLD BEFORE WE GOT THERE) but we were mostly just in the room to sleep so it was GREAT accomodation for *us* 🙂 & the staff was real friendly.
- The indoor pool was heated and the pool room was very nice. The Merv Giffin suite was very spacious and the spa tub was very relaxing.
- It was close to the casino that we wanted to go to. We had few inconveniences but manager was really nice and was on top of things. She even offered to give us discount without me saying and thing. We will be staying there again.
- The bed was comfortable but that isn’t saying much!
- breakfast wasn’t large but sufficient. Room was large as well as bathroom. Bed was comfortable.
Americas Best Value Inn Metropolis
Situated in Metropolis, Illinois, this hotel is adjacent to Fort Massac State Park and less than a 5-minute drive from the Superman Museum. It features free Wi-Fi.Each boldly colored guest room at Americas Best Value Inn Metropolis has a flat-screen TV equipped with cable. A small desk is provided.Free coffee is available each morning in the 24-hour lobby at this Metropolis hotel. Vending and ice machines are located on the property.Harrah’s Casino is 1.4 miles from the Metropolis Americas Best Value Inn. The Metropolis Country Club is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Any traveler knows $50 (after taxes) a night doesn’t buy much; so if you don’t mind a disgusting room; well…..
- Service was great. Room was nice clean and comfortable. Very affordable.
- The hotel is reADY FOR DEMOLIYION AND VERY UNEXCEPTABLE.
- Attendant very pleasant – location convenient to Ft Massac
- Parking- considering we were the only customers there we didn’t have trouble finding a spot! There is nothing good to say.
Harrah’s Metropolis Hotel & Casino
Situated along the Ohio River, this 4-star hotel boasts a 36,000-square-foot casino, on-site event center and a 50s-style diner. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi and Fort Massac State Park is 5 miles away.A 30-inch flat-screen cable TV, small fridge and a safe are standard in every room at Harrah’s Metropolis hotel. A small seating area is also offered and all rooms are styled in warm brown colors.Harrah’s Metropolis Casino features 1,100 slot machines and 28 table games. Riverfront Event Center has live shows and outdoor concerts during the summer.A traditional American breakfast is served at The Rivercrest. Gourmet steaks and seafood are offered at The Range Steakhouse. Ace’s Diner serves 50s style food in a fun atmosphere.Super Museum, which houses a large collection of Superman items, is a 10-minute walk from this hotel. Paxton Park Golf Course is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The food in the café was great and our room excellent. Customer service was great.
- Friendly staff and their resterraunt and buffet was also very nice and fairly priced
- The room was amazing and I slept better than I have in awhile!
- Check in and parking were easy room was clean. On the 5th floor we found it very quiet.
- Room was large, clean, and comfortable. A little difficult to get to from the highway, but easy to get around this small community.
Holiday Inn Express Metropolis
Located at the Interstate 24 and Highway 45 junction, this Metropolis hotel features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Harrah’s Riverboat Casino is just 3.4 miles away.A spacious work desk and seating area are provided in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Metropolis. Each room is warmly decorated and includes a coffee maker.Free access to the hotel’s fitness room and relaxing jacuzzi is offered to all guests. The business center is open 24/7.A daily hot breakfast is available at the Metropolis Holiday Inn Express.Fort Massac State Park is a 10-minute walk from this hotel, and authentic Superman memorabilia is on display at the Super Museum, just a 6-minute drive away. Metropolis Country Club is 3.5 miles from the hotel.
- Issue with reservation and the check-in individual assisted my and made it right.
- The staff is always friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, pool/hot tub area was clean and supplied with towels. The breakfast was awesome. We will definitely be back!!
- our stay was perfect and the best free breakfast anywhere
- The location for getting into Metropolis was good. The motel is undergoing remodeling and our room was not quite finished. Hope you can complete your updating and make it A plus.
- Friendly staff, location was close to Paducha, KY and the price of our 4- night stay.
Quality Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Metropolis, just 7 miles from Paducah.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Barkley Regional Airport, 8 miles from Quality Inn & Suites.
- room was very clean and beds/linens were great. it was a good location right in the path e were taking to Alabama. breakfast was a good bonus too.
- I had such a wonderful stay at this hotel. Everything was so clean and tidy. I had a nice hot breakfast. From visiting with the new owners I found that this hotel used to be known as Motel 6 and did not have a very high rating during that time. Everything has been updated and renovated since last fall. The walls are freshly painted the towels are Snow White and the bedding looked new. I felt very secure staying here, because in order to enter the hotel you needed your key card, unless you were coming through the main entrance at the front. Over my two days stay I encountered more than one hotel staff and they were all very pleasant and helpful. My vehicle needed to go to the carwash badly and the gentleman at the desk recommended a car wash in Paducah and even printed out directions for me. Thank you for doing a great job! I will definitely stay at your hotel if I’m in the area again… by the way the pictures that you see posted are very accurate!
- Great staff clean rooms and very comfortable beds we will be staying here again
- It was a suite with couch, chair, refrigerator and microwave. It was cheaper than any hotel in town and conveniently located on interstate 65.
- The staff were so helpful, incredibly friendly and nice. The wifi was awesome we never lost signal. The decor in the room matched the photos online. The beds were extremely comfortable. The value for the money was well worth it. I would definitely stay here again.
Thrifty Inn Paducah
Conveniently located off I-24, this inn features a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi. A seasonal outdoor pool is on site. Kentucky Oak’s Mall is across from the inn.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured at Thrifty Inn Paducah. All rooms include a coffee machine and ironing facilities. Air-conditioning and heating is included.Guests at Paducah Thrifty Inn have access to free on-site parking. Vending machines featuring snacks and beverages are available.Fort Massac State Park is 10 miles away. The National Quilt Museum is less than a 20-minute drive from this inn.
- Attention smokers (Dec 2017): Smoking rooms available on top floor (elevator available)! Pet-friendly. Good place to crash for a night after driving. Front desk personnel were fantastic and friendly. Water pressure good and bed decent (but nothing to write home about). Safe neighborhood right next to interstate, surrounded by restaurants/stores.
- the staff and facility were nice and friendly. Bed very comfortable.
- Everything was great. I was able to enjoy my time exploring Southern Illinois and had a great place to clean up and sleep. There are many great places to eat very close. It is very easy to get to.
- Staff was very nice and room was super clean.. I liked the soap, shampoo, and conditioner despensers in the shower.
- Nice Location right off the interstate! The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful! The room was very nice, clean and the beds were comfy!
Baymont Inn & Suites Paducah
Baymont Inn & Suites Paducah is located in Paducah, just 4.4 miles from Metropolis. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barkley Regional Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Pictures could’ve been better didn’t know if there was a microwave and refrigerator in the room
- I think they just forgot to vacuum as I found different things around the room and the breakfast wasn’t hot ~ the eggs were scrambled which I like but almost cold even in a warmer as were the sausage patties .. there was gravy but didn’t have it so can’t say .. the facility was newer and the staff so friendly with directions to close by eateries .. best part was right off the highway for easy on and off and road noise wasn’t a problem .. I would stay again
- Entire staff was courteous. They were renovations and explained why some things were not up to par. Bed was very comfortable.
- The bed was very large and comfortable. The breakfast was great and the room was vet clean.
- Price was good. Bed was soft. Room was comfortable.
America’s Best Value Inn
Located just off Interstate 24, this Paducah, Kentucky hotel is a 15-minute drive from Harrahs Metropolis Casino. Free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast are included.Each guest room at America’s Best Value Inn features a microwave and refrigerator. The bright rooms have cable TV and a private bathroom, as well. Some suites have a spa tub.Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour front desk at the Paducah America’s Best Value Inn. The hotel is air-conditioned and provides free parking.The National Quilt Museum is a 10-minute drive from the property. Kentucky Oaks Mall is 2 miles away.
- Its was very nice and clean. I would stay there again.
- Bed and pillows comfortable.Loved the soap and shampoo. Staff very friendly and made me feel welcome
- For a traveler the location is perfectly located close the I-24,
- Very Comfortable bed! Warm bedding with fast heating furnace to take the chill off a 20 degree day
- Room was clean enough and large and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very nice.
Days Inn Paducah
One of our best sellers in Paducah! Featuring an outdoor pool and dry cleaning services, this Paducah hotel provides Wi-Fi free of charge to its guests. The National Quilt Museum is just 5 miles away.Cable TV, desk and ironing facilities are available in each air-conditioned room at Days Inn Paducah. Private bathrooms are provided as well and come stocked with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A free breakfast is provided daily to guests at the the Paducah Days Inn. Free parking is featured on site and business facilities are available as well.The Kentucky Oaks Mall is just just under 1 miles from the Days Inn Paducah, and the River Heritage Museum is 5 miles away.
- Front desk staff were very nice. Rooms big and clean.
- Staff were wonderful. I checked in at shift change, both ladies were wonderful. When I got to my room, I was quite pleased with the room as a whole. Will definitely stay here on my next trip!
- Very friendly, clean. (Inside and out. Breakfast was nice…
- Convenient to the interstate; pet-friendly; quiet at night. Mainly, we were pleased that we found a pet-friendly place for a reasonable price.
- Freindly and a life saver in the middle of no where
Auburn Place Hotel & Suites Paducah
One of our best sellers in Paducah! Just off Interstate 24, this hotel is a a 5-minute drive from Kentucky Oaks Mall. It features an indoor pool with a hot tub and a daily hot breakfast. Guest rooms have a sofa bed and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in every room at Auburn Place Hotels and Suites. The simply styled rooms include cable TV with pay movies and a work desk.The Auburn Place Hotels has fitness and business facilities on site for guest convenience. Guest laundry services are also available.The National Quilt Museum is a 15-minute drive from this hotel. Harrah’s Riverboat Casino is 9 miles away.
- Room was spacious and comfortable. Staff was very accommodating to our handicap needs. Brad was exceptional as to meeting our every need. He is polite and friendly and we would definitely want to stay in the near future.
- The staff was awesome, the price was good and the beds where very comfortable.
- The breakfast was good quality. The bed was most comfortable. The warm cookies and milk at 8pm was a nice treat!
- A good experience overall. Would definitely recommend this property.
- Clean room. Very nice staff. Good breakfast. Awesome cookies! Great price.
Top Hotels In Metropolis Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Metropolis Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Metropolis Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Metropolis Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!