10 Best Hotels To Stay In Metchosin Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Metchosin Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Metchosin Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Metchosin Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Metchosin Vancouver Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Metchosin Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Metchosin Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Metchosin Vancouver Island:
The Lodge at Weir’s Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, The Lodge at Weir’s Beach is located in Metchosin in the region of Vancouver Island.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience.Victoria is 10 miles from The Lodge at Weir’s Beach, and Sidney is 22 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 21 miles away.
- The room was very quiet. I was there just to relax for a couple days. The beach is right at the doorstep, for those that want it. As it was (ctober, I didn’t jump in. That said, it is a sand beach that is very clean. Hummingbirds and Stellar Ja6s were in abundance, as we’re the harbour seals just off the beach. I will definitely go back.
- Breakfast was very good . The owner of the lodge was very friendly. The room was very nice.
- very quiet and peaceful. We had a shared bathroom but we never saw the other guests sharing our bathroom. No tv in the room which was fine with us. The room was a little small but it was fine. Marg was a wonderful host and had many interesting stories. A bonus was the very nice roads for cycling especially Rocky point road. There is a good restaurant only 5 minutes away.
Friendliness of hostess.
Lovely, tasteful room decor; beautiful artwork.
Well appointed kitchen- much more than just basics.
Quiet and peaceful.
- Friendly , courteous owner and fellow international tourists who we met along with the beautiful grounds
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Seascape Inn is located in Sooke in the region of Vancouver Island. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Victoria is 16 miles from Seascape Inn, and Sidney is 23 miles away. Victoria Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The kitchen was well stocked. The view from the hot tub was great. The owner acknowledged my partners birthday
- The location on the water, the view, the quiet, the hot tub on the outside deck, watching the wild life, the cottage decor, the cleanliness and it had everything we needed for cooking. The hostess was friendly, helpful and accommodating.
- Self-catering cottage with sea view from private deck and hot tub. Show home quality interior decor and full kitchen. Peaceful private grounds with boat dock. Food stores and local amenities nearby.
- Very friendly greeting on arrival, lovely units onsite with everything you could need. Beautiful setting and cleanliness throughout with nice little touches added. Very comfortable bed.
- Our accommodation was excellent, both in terms of size, the attractive surroundings and the amazing views and, especially, the facilities provided. The attention to detail was commendable – the host, Cathy, made sure that every essential item was provided for a self-catering stay.
One of our top picks in Victoria.Located in the Burnside neighborhood in Victoria, 1.4 miles from Save-On-Foods Memorial Center, Ramada Victoria features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Mcpherson Theater is 1.4 miles from Ramada Victoria, and Victoria Conference Center is 1.8 miles away. Victoria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Location is fine. Close to everything. Rate was great. We stayed March 13/15 2018.
- The bed was comfy but only a queen size. Pretty convenient to everything in Victoria. Not far from great walking paths along the Gorge. Restaurant was good. Staff at the front desk was friendly. The people in the room above were stomping around the room and bumping things. When quiet time started (10pm) the noise continued so we called the front desk and they did a good job of following up – the noise stopped and the desk called us back to check.
- On the plus, front desk stafff were great and the location met my needs!
- The location was the only thing that I like about the hotel by the end of the stay.
- Good value for money, good restaurant, beer store and nice bar downstairs. Bed was comfortable, nice deep bathtub and great water pressure. Plenty of parking, good location.
Prestige Oceanfront Resort
One of our top picks in Sooke.Offering beautiful views of Sooke Harbour and the Olympic Mountains, this waterfront resort features a modern spa and several dining options. Free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool and hot tub are available.A flat-screen HD TV, iPod docking station and a refrigerator are all featured in rooms at the Prestige Oceanfront Resort. Some rooms include a view of the harbour and ocean.The West Coast Grill serves fresh local food daily. Also available on-site are, Vault Sports Lounge and The Stick Coffee House (available seasonally).The Prestige’s Le Sooke Spa provides a variety of massage and beauty treatments. Prestige Athletic Club is available for resort guests ages 19 and older. Guests can enjoy free use of sporting equipment items such as bikes, balls, beach toys and games, board games, and more.The Prestige Oceanfront Resort is less than 0.9 miles from the Dominguez Art Gallery. The Sooke Travel Info Centre is 8 minutes away.
- We especially enjoyed Heather, the waitress at Breakfast. She was bubbly and gave excellent service. The breakfasts were delicious!
- The beds were very comfortable, great coffee, lovely steak at the restaurant, friendly staff.
Lovely location, great view from our room. Comfy bed and loved that we could borrow board games.
The on-site restaurant was fabulous as well – other than charging us $2 on the bill for splitting our $14 bowl of chowder.
- Loved the views and we had a great massage at the spa.
- The room was larger than most hotel rooms we have stayed in. The restaurant had a good selection of menu items and the food was good.
Red Lion Inn and Suites Victoria
This Victoria hotel is located on Douglas Street along major bus routes and one minute from Mayfair Shopping Center. The hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and 2 on-site restaurants.Red Lion Inn offers guests free passes to Fitness World, located right across the street from the hotel. A business center and 24-hour guest laundry facilities are also available.Victoria Red Lion Inn and Suites features guest room equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Microwaves and refrigerators are also provided for added convenience.Cedar Hill Golf Course is located 2 miles from The Red Lion Inn Victoria. Galloping Goose Trail is next to the hotel and provides guests with hiking and bike trails. University of Victoria is 5 miles away.
- Decent place at good location and good value for money.
- Comfortable clean beds . Good sized room. Good clean bathroom
- Rooms are a good size, you don’t feel crowded.
- I stayed in a suite on the 2nd floor. it was nice, has a full apartments style kitchen. A dining area and social space. There was one bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed. It is surrounded by amenities. There are restaurants a bar and a liquor store attached to the building.
- The property was well situated and the staff very friendly. It was winter so we were unable to use the pool facilities.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Victoria-Colwood
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Victoria-Colwood is located in Colwood, just 5 miles from Victoria.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sidney is 14 miles from Holiday Inn Express Colwood, and Port Angeles is 23 miles from the property.
- New hotel, clean, great location, awesome rooms, blackout curtains, comfortable bed
- The hotel restaurant Charcoal and Woods is worth visiting.
- The young woman at the front desk was exceptional. She was pleasant and chatted about the weather and then called our room to check that all was well.
- Best beds and pillows. Room was specious and great black out blinds. Fridge and microwave bonus after hockey games. Super breakfast easy. Location is excellent. Tap house has great food. 7-11 and Tims next door. For hickey teams playing at Q center it is brilliant. Every time we ate not disappointed. Also one little hockey sister enjoys the pool! Wifi works good for our needs and staff have always been top notch
- Staff is very friendly and helpful. Parking is ample and covered parking is available.
One of our top picks in Victoria.Strathcona Hotel offers accommodations in Victoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Save-On-Foods Memorial Center is 0.6 miles from Strathcona Hotel, and Victoria Conference Center is 1,000 feet from the property. Victoria Airport is 16 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly at the reception and pub.
- Key cards do not work, noisy, hair dryer did not work then they gave me a key to a storage room to use one in there. Terrible 🙁
- Great location, easy to find, paid parking adjacent to hotel (reasonable rate), clean room, quiet, continental breakfast better than most (fresh fruit bowl, cereal options, whole wheat bagels, muffins, hard boiled eggs).
- location was super good and the bed was very confortable
- Room was nice, good location and the staff was friendly.
Huntingdon Manor Hotel
One of our top picks in Victoria.Huntingdon Manor Hotel offers accommodations in Victoria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Save-On-Foods Memorial Center is 0.9 miles from Huntingdon Manor Hotel, and Victoria Conference Center is 0.4 miles away. Victoria Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Room was great with a view of the harbor! Close to everything….. we did not have a car and we’re able to walk everywhere
Staff were very friendly,
Breakfast in the tea room was fantastic.
A hotel full of charm and character within walking distance of public transport, of the major attractions (Parliament building, Harbour). In a quiet area and also not too far from Fisherman’s Wharf.
Helpful staff, made a booking for a Whale watching trip and help with finding restaurant nearby.
All the amenities available, kitchenette, coffee making facility, spacious room, comfortable and modern. laundry facilities available.
- Location is excellent. Room and bed very comfortable
- Large comfortable room, helpful staff, room to work on a laptop
Howard Johnson Hotel – Victoria
In Victoria, BC, this hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. A restaurant provides on-site dining options. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. The BC Parliament Buildings are 2 miles away.A cable TV is provided in each room at the Howard Johnson Hotel-Victoria. A work desk is also included. Select rooms feature a refrigerator and a microwave.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Victoria Howard Johnson Hotel. A sauna provides relaxation. A business center and luggage storage are available on site. Vending machines provide snacks and drinks.Victoria’s Inner Harbour Pathway is a 7-minute drive away. Mayfair Shopping Center is a short drive from the Howard Johnson Hotel-Victoria.
- Very good customer service. Great update for the room as we came with the small child and that was for free. Kind and considerate. Clean and quiet. Very happy!
- Everything about the apartments was well designed and thought out The location was central and accessible to transport
- It’s a good quality for the price. Clean and nice.
- Access from the parking lot was easy. Close to our destination.
- Pool was deep enough to do water therapy exercises, bed was comfy and room was clean. Giant muffin and yoghurt brown bag breakfast with tea or coffee in the lobby in the morning.
Capital City Center Hotel
One of our top picks in Victoria.In Victoria, this hotel includes an outdoor pool and a restaurant. A refrigerator and a microwave are included in all guest rooms. Hatley Park National Historic Centre is 8.5 miles away.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are provided in each room at the Capital City Center Hotel. A coffee maker and a work desk are included. Select rooms have a kitchenette.Luggage storage and a guest laundromat are provided at Hotel Capital City Center. Vending machines provide snacks and drinks. Fax and photocopying facilities and a guest terrace are on site.Galloping Goose Trail is 12 miles away. Hatley Park National Historic Site is a 20-minute drive from the Capital City Center Hotel.
- Nice space, and room. Very welcoming. A bit pricey.
- Loved the food—ridiculously good breakfast. Best bartender ever (Sean). We’ll be back soon!
- At first glance, not sure. But comfortable , very clean room, updated bathroom, very friendly, helpful staff. Breakfasts were wonderful . Parking free, and convenient. Good location if you are able to walk long distances.
- ENORMOUS comfy bed that was very difficult to leave!
- The restaurant is good very please wait staff and excellent food and value for your money
Top Hotels In Metchosin Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Metchosin Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Metchosin Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Metchosin Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!