10 Best Hotels To Stay In Merrifield Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Merrifield Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Merrifield Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Merrifield Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Merrifield Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Merrifield Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Merrifield Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Merrifield Virginia:
Hyatt House Falls Church-Merrifield
Centrally located in the Mosaic district, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour business center, and rooms with a microwave and a refrigerator. The Dunn-Loring Metro Station is a 15-minute walk away.The condo-style rooms include a flat-screen cable TV, a coffee machine and an MP3 docking station. Select rooms have full kitchens.Hyatt House Falls Church-Merrifield features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Activities at the hotel include billiards.House Falls Church-Merrifield Hyatt provides a free hot buffet breakfast daily. Guests can enjoy American fare in the on-site restaurant or cocktails at the bar. A 24-hour snack bar and grocery shopping service are also available.Verizon Centre is 15 miles away. The Smithsonian Institute is a 20-minute drive away. The Pentagon is 10 miles away.
- I love everything about this hotel, from the location to the services nearby it was all very nice. The staff is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make you happy. I really enjoy my stay here
- Hotel is clean and located close to anything you could want. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable! I would recommend to others and will be staying there next time I am in town.
- The area of its location is a big plus. Plenty of shopping & restaurants in the immediate walking area. Parking deck located across from the hotel has elevators & stairs along with lots of space. Once inside, the decor was very nice & arranged well. The host was very prompt & courteous. The room, hospitality suite was immaculate. Very roomy & quite beautiful. Huge soaker tub & shower. Just overall it is a great place to relax at. I love it
- We (family of 4 with a 3-yr old boy) were really impressed with this hotel. The staff was really nice, helpful and welcoming although we arrived very late. The design and decor of the hotel were also really modern and overall very clean. The location of the hotel is fantastic with a plethora of highly rated restaurants around. We liked it so much that we spent another night here on the way back home.
- Great place for the price and great location! Will stay again!
Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield
One of our best sellers in Merrifield! Located 1 miles from Fairview Park and the new Mosaic District, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool.Each guestroom provides a cable TV, seating area, a well-equipped kitchen where meals can be prepared and then served in the dining area. Kitchen facilities include a stovetop and a dishwasher.An fitness centre and a hot tub are among Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield’s amenities. Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield offers complimentary breakfast and evening social hours on select evenings.Free public parking is available at Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield. There is a free shuttle to the Metro station and the local area upon request. Dunn Loring-Merrifield Station is 1.4 miles away from the property. The hotel is 19.3 miles from Washington Dulles Airport.
- The hotel was clean room was spacious with comfy beds staff was welcoming
- The staff Amazing! The rooms spacious and clean, the house keeping staff friendly and helpful.
- While we were eating breakfast the desk manger asked if everything was ok, we had a nice talk with him.
- Loved the room!!!! I could live in there for ever!!! Spacious and clean!!!
- Room was convinient and tidy and check in was easy with no complications
Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax offers accommodations in Merrifield. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 10 miles from Courtyard Dunn Loring, VA, and National Harbor is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, well designed room. Convenience of electrical outlets. Handy shelf attached to closet to put accessories and keys on. Free wireless without password or advertising. Free parking in structured garage is a big plus and enough alone to consider returning.
- The Bistro had great food and excellent service! The front desk staff were exceptional and super friendly. The mattresses were magical – I slept so well every night. The free wifi was fast and reliable and free printing in the business center as needed! I also appreciated the free parking at this hotel which is rare to find in that area.
- Clean and modern. This hotel is located one block from the Metro station. We rode the Metro in daily to DC. There is a Harris Teeter across the street and restaurants within walking distance.
- We were allowed to leave our car at the hotel during the day while we toured Washington. It was a short walk to the Metro Station.
- Friendly staff maybe one of the best i have ever met in hotels around the world
Homewood Suites by Hilton Falls Church
Ideally situated near major area highways, this hotel offers easy access to the sites and attractions of Washington, D.C. along with spacious all-suite accommodations, featuring fully equipped kitchens.Located just off I-495, the Homewood Suites Fall Church places major attractions, including Jefferson Memorial, the White House and Mount Vernon Estate only minutes away. The hotel also provides free shuttle service to sites within a 5 miles radius, including the Dunn Loring Metro Station, leading to the downtown area.Conveniences such as in-room microwaves and refrigerators are only a few of the standard amenities available at the Fall Church Homewood Suites. Guests can also enjoy a free daily hot breakfast and free weekday evening reception as well as free access to the nearby Gold’s Gym fitness center.
- We like the location, cleanliness, staff , and breakfast.
Food was awesome, when I got home I had to buy waffle iron!
ALL OF THE STAFF WERE SUPER NICE AND HELPFUL!!!
Staff very professional and responsive
Kids loved swimming in the pool
Breakfast was excellent for family.
- Free dinner and breakfast. Very clean and rooms were spacious.
- Staff were very friendly. Shuttle service to the nearest metro was great. Rooms were spacious.
Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a terrace, Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park offers accommodations in Falls Church, just 10 miles from Washington, DC. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.National Harbor is 12 miles from Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, and Chantilly is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, and they were able to provide my special requests.
- Great Job Cleaning the Room – stayed 2 nights ! The Bed and Pillows were perfect – yep, better than the Westin ! Food was good too … both Breakfast Buffet and Dinner.
- Comfortable bed, very clean room, fantastic customer service !
- I liked everything. Didn’t have anything bad and or unpleasant occur.
- Great place to stay. The room was nice,comfortable and clean. Breakfast was very good. We will return
Westin Tysons Corner
Located close to Interstate 495, this Falls Church hotel has Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV along with plush bedding. Tysons Galleria is a 5-minute drive away.Modern rooms feature a cherry wood decor and include a work desk and chair. A private bathroom is also included at the Westin Tysons Corner.BlueFire Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and it features American cuisine. BlueFire Lounge serves a selection of beer and wine.Guests can workout in the fitness center or relax on the terrace. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also provided.Washington, D.C. is 11 miles from the Tysons Corner Westin. Westwood Country Club is a 6-minute drive away.
- the hotel its self was very nice and clean, the bed was extremely comfortable. Staff was very informative and helpful when needed. The shower helped me relax after a very long 12 hour shift and ive been considering getting a shower head just like the one that was in the hotel.
- The hotel had a luxury feel and the decor was very nice.
- Room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and had nice linens
- Room was large and well furnished. TV and desk highly functional
- The beds were comfortable and the check-in/check-out process was smooth.
Hampton Inn & Suites Falls Church
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hampton Inn & Suites Falls Church is located in Falls Church in the region of Virginia.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Washington, DC is 7 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Falls Church, and National Harbor is 10 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Haley at the front desk was great, she was very helpful and pleasant.
- Loved the stylized room decor and wall art. Extra pillow and blanket in closet and phone charging ports on nightstand. Sliding door between room and vanity/ bathroom areas. Sliding blinds were brilliant, much better than curtains, they really block outside light. Breakfast was good! (eggs, meat, potatoes, waffles, oatmeal, sliced fruit….) Offered a shuttle service.
- Everything was wonderful with one exception. See below.
- Good variety of food, allowing for some healthy choices as well as decadent ones. Pretty good exercise room. Nice to have an indoor pool, albeit small. Exercise & pool areas kept very clean.
- The rooms are better than we expected for the price. All employees were VERY nice.
Econo Lodge Metro
Conveniently located just off Interstate 66 and only minutes from Washington, D.C.’s metro, this comfortable hotel provides guests with easy access to all of the attractions in the nearby surrounding area.The Econo Lodge Arlington is equipped with a variety of modern amenities, ideal for business and leisure travelers alike. Flat-screen TVs, complimentary high-speed internet access and much more are all available.Guests at the Econo Lodge Metro will find it easy to discover nearby attractions. With public transportation leading in to downtown Washington, D.C., all of the historical sites, monuments, museums, shopping and restaurants are only minutes away.
- Problems with Cleaning Staff, and Unruly Guests, Complaint process needed.
– cozy/pleasant, despite the somehow small size; big enough for two people with luggage
– the staff was responsive
– cute dining room (though, quite simple)
– included breakfast
* We were sent to check an alternative room (to take a look), and it was a total mess
Overall we enjoyed more than expected.
- Great value for the location. In close proximity to food and to the metro, which was a huge plus. Staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Free onsite parking is a huge plus!
- Breakfast was fine … but no catsup (tomato sauce) for the sausage!
- I liked that parking was free, staff was unbelievably nice, free breakfast, Starbucks coffee machine in hall, cheap room, fresh pancakes, and location, location, location!!! The shower was amazing after an 18 hr road trip.
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner
Situated in the vibrant Tysons Corner region, surrounded by local attractions and a short drive from Washington, D.C., this hotel offers spacious accommodations and a 24-hour convenience store.The Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner places guests moments from the luxury shopping of Tysons Corner Mall. With Washington, D.C. only a 20 minute drive away, guests can also easily visit the White House or the Smithsonian Museum.Flat-screen TVs, MP3 compatible radios and in-room refrigerators and microwaves are only some of the standard amenities available at the Tysons Corner Hilton Garden Inn. Guests can also enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, or relax with a cocktail in the Pavilion Lounge.
- Located conveniently to people and places we needed to visit
- Hotel rooms were very comfortable. The Staff in breakfast area was extremely courteous. Especially, Mr Dullah
- Hotel was well laid out. Room was spacious and comfortable
- Breakfast was great and staff really helpful. Room was nice and beds very comfortable.
- Staff was super friendly, the access to garage parking and the breakfast was delicious.
Tysons Corner Marriott
One of our best sellers in Tysons Corner! Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Tysons Corner Marriott is located in Tysons Corner. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Washington, DC is 10 miles from Tysons Corner Marriott, and National Harbor is 14 miles from the property. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 11 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable and the smart t.v. was a big plus.
- Bed was very comfortable and restaurant was a good value.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. When I called the front desk they answered my questions quickly and informatively.
- The room was well laid out and spacious. The desk and other furniture was quality stuff. A small entrance hallway with BR to left and closet to right was also well thought out.
- The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful….always. Workout facility is also nice.
Top Hotels In Merrifield Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Merrifield Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Merrifield Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Merrifield Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!