10 Best Hotels To Stay In Merkel Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Merkel Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Merkel Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Merkel Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Merkel Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Merkel Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Merkel Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Merkel Texas:
Motel 6 Abilene
One of our best sellers in Abilene! This hotel is off of I-20, a 15-minute drive from downtown Abilene, Texas. It features a refreshing outdoor swimming pool.A 32-inch flat-screen TV is included in the guest rooms at Motel 6 Abilene. A desk is also provided.This Abilene hotel has an on-site laundromat.Dyess Air Force Base is a 20-minute drive from the Abilene Motel 6. The Abilene Civic Center is 7 miles from the property.
- One set of sheets had yellow stains on them. My son complained to the night manager but he said he couldn’t change them because he had no one to cover the front desk. Very disappointing. He had to get a blanket from his car and throw it on top of the stained sheet to sleep. Not acceptable customer service.
- Staff was friendly in the office and the room was on the bottom level as requested. Room was clean and comfortable.
I needed a clean room and bed
That is what I got.
- Disappointed..the people above us stomped all night lonf
- The price is very good for such a good motel It is also very quiet here.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Abilene Mall
An outdoor swimming pool is featured at this pet-friendly hotel. Rooms offer cable TV. The Abilene Zoo and Discovery Center is a 15-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Abilene Mall. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided.Breakfast is available daily at the Abilene Mall La Quinta Inn and Suites. A business center and fitness center are also included for guest convenience.The Buffalo Gap Historic Village is 10 miles from the hotel. Taylor county Expo Center is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- It was dirty, hadn’t been Cleaned, needed to be vacuumed and cleaned , at least the sheets appeared to be clean, noise leader high
- Very comfortable bed. Check in person was very helpful and friendly
- The bed and pillows were perfect. The room was very clean. We liked the fact that the fan on the ac/heat would run constantly because we sleep with two fans going at home and if the room is too quiet we cant sleep…
- As far as the lobby and common areas, this one one of the nicest La Quintas I’ve stayed at. When I’m traveling with my dog, I frequent them. You get used to making certain compromises in dog friendly rooms.
- It was close to all the restaurant, my events, mall
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Abilene Mall South
This Abilene, Texas hotel, just off of Winters Freeway, is 2 miles from the Mall of Abilene. It has an outdoor pool and hot tub and serves a hot breakfast every morning.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Abilene Mall South have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They come equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator, and are furnished with a work desk.The Abilene Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites has an on-site fitness center, as well as a business center with fax, copy, and printing services.
Other helpful amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Dyess Air Force Base is 3 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. McMurry University is just 10 minutes away.
No reviews yet.
Candlewood Suites Abilene
This hotel features self-catering suites with free Wi-Fi. It offers a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool set in a courtyard. Mall of Abilene is 2 miles away.Candlewood Suites Abilene offers spacious suites with cable TV and a DVD player. Each one has a small kitchen fitted with a microwave and fridge.At Candlewood Suites Abilene, guests can relax with a warm drink in the gazebo or enjoy casual outdoor dinners using the barbecue facilities.The hotel is located off Highway 83 and is less than 10 miles from Dyess Air Force Base. It is a 10-minute drive from Abilene Regional Hospital.
- The bed finally after3rd room. She did upgrade us to a different room. Finally and it was nice and spacious!
- Great to have a little kitchen, it was safe, clean and quiet, and there was plenty of parking, including for our trailer.
- The eggs were perfectly cooked!i couldn’t possibly have asked for a better place!
- Room was clean and the bed linen was very nice…. stayed 2 nights, it was an over all very nice and restful stop
- The young woman at the desk was super courteous. I told her my room smelled of a smoker and she moved me immediately and upgraded the room. I had difficulty using the new type “key” and she went to my room and showed me how to use it efficiently. The room was advertised as complimentary breakfast, but she said there was no breakfast but I could go next door to their sister site, La Quinta.
Comfort Suites Abilene
One of our best sellers in Abilene! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Abilene offers accommodations in Abilene.A flat-screen TV is featured.Abilene Regional Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Close to where I needed to be. Comfortable bed. Good hot water.
- Always nice to have the frig and microwave. AWESOME that these have not been removed. Also nice having the ice machine on each floor.
- Customer service was exceptional. You can always find good facilities. Customer service is what keeps me coming back.
- Everything was perfect, clean, good breakfast, and a good location.
- Value for money is great. Staff were efficient and friendly. Breakfast had decent selection. Bedroom was huge. Bathroom also huge with lovely rainforest shower.
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Abilene
One of our top picks in Abilene.Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Country Hearth Inn & Suites Abilene is located in Abilene in the region of Texas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Abilene Regional Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The free breakfast was great! There was an all you can eat buffet as well as staff that would cook to order omelettes, fried eggs or scrambled with organic eggs, waffles and hash browns.
- The breakfast buffet was excellent and they even had a cook to order omelett station with a huge variety of breakfast options. It was my favorite thing about the entire experience. The staff was very courteous and interested in helping.
- Like the variety of the breakfast and the manager when there was no heat in the room he came and moved to see mediately into another room.
- They had a great breakfast buffet including omelettes made-to-order.
- Locared on a perfect spot next to the highway. The friendliness from the staff was juist great. They prepareren the breakfast with great enthousiasm. The variety of the breakfast buffet was outstanding and included fresh fruits as well.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites – Abilene Mall
Featuring free WiFi, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites – Abilene Mall offers accommodations in Abilene.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Abilene Regional Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Gentleman at front desk at check in at 330pm was very nice. Pool was clean. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable.
- The pool was open when I ask staff was very nice with towel ..and anything we needed
- FIRST THING THE WOMAN BEHIND THE CHECKIN AREA MADE US FEEL SO COMFORTABLE. SHE HELPED TO SET UP THE OTHER 3 ROOMS WE HAD BOOKED FOR OUR CHILDREN. SHE LET OUR ANXIOUS CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDDREN INTO THE POOL AREA A LITTLE LATER THAN NORMALLY OPEN. THEN WE PLAYED GAMES TOGETHER AS A FAMILY IN THE UPSTAIRS LOUNGE AREA… SIMPLE BREAKFAST, BUT, CARRIED OVER TO A LOCAL DENNY’S . ALL WAS GREAT AND WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. WE WILL MAKE THIS A REGULAR STOP WHEN WE ALL COME TOGETHER FOR OUR NEXT FAMILY OUTINGS… GOD BLESS THEM THE STAFF… SO SWEET!
- great location, friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean rooms
- Room was spacious and clean. Sheets were very worn but host said sheets were all being replaced.
MCM Elegante Suites Abilene
Offering an indoor pool and a restaurant, MCM Elegante Suites Abilene features free WiFi access. A cable TV is provided in each room.A microwave, compact refrigerator and dining area are included. Other amenities include ironing facilities and a sofa in each room.An airport shuttle, a 24-hour front desk and a bar are located at the MCM Elegante Suites Abilene. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room. The property offers free parking.Abilene Regional Airport is 5 miles away.
- Staff and faciilities are great. Fun bar/resturant there as well. Beds are amazing and pull you in. Love staying there.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Happy hour one of the best ever experienced.
- Bed and covers were very comfortable. Rooms are clean. Breakfast includes lots of choices! Staff were attentive to our needs.
- I was checked in by the most delightful and helpful staff member, Warren Daniels. My check in process has never been more positive or easy. The customer service in the entire place was phenomenal. The property was absolutely beautiful, the rooms were clean and spacious, the hot tub was nice and hot, the shuffleboard and pool tables were great, the Starbucks was fantastic, and 4 free drinks each for happy hour was awesome! Breakfast was good, and the beds were very comfortable too. I highly recommend and I will be looking for more MCM Elegante Suites when I travel in the future.
- Great hotel with lots of extras like free drinks and good breakfast, would stay again.
Days Inn Abilene
Days Inn Abilene offers accommodations in Abilene. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Abilene Regional Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Very pleasant staff, excellent free breakfast, and very reasonable price.
- I loved my room and felt very safe and comfortable there. I needed a good cup of coffee and was real appreciative of the good coffee in my room.
- The room was nice, but the toilet was dirty, the front desk lady was very sweet though, and offered to come clean it!
- Reasonable price, convenient location, nice breakfast
- Great breakfast selection. Tasty and convenient. I had day surgery during my stay…the microwave and refrigerator made it comfortable for me to remain in the room for meals without the stress of going out. The recliner was especially useful for me…more comfortable than trying to use the bed.
Courtyard by Marriott Abilene Southwest/Abilene Mall South
One of our top picks in Abilene.Located behind the Mall of Abilene, this Courtyard hotel is within easy reach of convenient shopping and dining options. It provides an outdoor heated pool, hot tub and a fitness center. A restaurant and bar are on site.The spacious guest rooms at Courtyard Abilene include luxurious, cotton-rich bedding. Each comes with a large work desk featuring conveniently placed lighting and an ergonomic chair.Each morning, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet with fluffy omelets and eggs cooked to order. The 24-hour Market offers snack and beverages.Courtyard Abilene is a 15 minute drive from Taylor County Expo Center and 10 miles from Abilene Airport.
- Breakfast was good. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Staff all around even housekeeping was superb. Manager was one on one with guests. A plus.
- The lobby and bistro area were beautifully appointed and comfortable…they have recently remodeled. Staff was eager and very helpful.
- the bed was great.the breakfast looked terrible.parking was not great.
- Bed and pillows were comfortable – room was contemporary decor and nice – bath area large – vanity area average size – closet area average size – enjoyed our stay
Top Hotels In Merkel Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Merkel Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Merkel Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Merkel Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!