10 Best Hotels To Stay In Meridian Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Meridian Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Meridian Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Meridian Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Meridian Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Meridian Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Meridian Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Meridian Idaho:
My Place Hotel-Boise/Meridian, ID
One of our top picks in Meridian – and a guest favorite.
Located in Meridian, 8 miles from Boise, My Place Hotel-Boise/Meridian, ID features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Boise Airport, 7 miles from My Place Hotel – Boise/Meridian.
- Perfectly adequate hotel. Not great, not terrible.
- Inexpensive- perfect for a no-frills-needed overnight stay. Next to a Denny’s – a no-frills marriage made in heck-of-a-deal heaven! 🙂
- The staff was friendly and helpful. I forgot something in the room and they mailed it to me. That was above and beyond what I have experienced at some hotels.
- The beds were comfortable and the facility very accommodating. A little disappointed in the housekeeping schedule.
I just love staying here. The beds are so comfortable I never wanted to leave and the price is very fair.
Tru By Hilton Meridian Boise West Id
Tru By Hilton Meridian Boise West Id provides air-conditioned accommodation in Meridian. This hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.All units in the hotel are equipped with a 55″ flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower.An indoor, heated swimming pool is featured, along with a hot tub with LED lights. A fitness centre is also provided.An American breakfast is available every morning at Tru By Hilton Meridian Boise West Id.Tru By Hilton Meridian Boise West Id is close to many attractions such as Boise Brews Cruise, The Farmstead, Roaring Springs Water Park, Boise River Greenbelt and Boise Escape. The nearest airport is Boise Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
TownePlace Suites Boise West / Meridian
A short 10-minute drive from downtown Boise, this hotel offers all-suite accommodation with free Wi-Fi. It serves a buffet breakfast each morning and features a 24-hour snack shop.A swimming pool is available for relaxing after a day of travel. The nearby YMCA offers an indoor children’s pool. The on-site fitness center provides free weights and cardiovascular equipment to keep up your workout routine.Each room at the TownePlace Suites Boise West / Meridian comes with a fully equipped kitchen. If you do not have much time, the hotel provides also a free grocery shopping service.Guests at the Boise West / Meridian can enjoy an outdoor meal making use of the hotel’s barbecue facilities. They can also snuggle in a cozy armchair in front of the stone fireplace in the lobby.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 Meridian
One of our best sellers in Meridian! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Motel 6 Meridian offers pet-friendly accommodations in Meridian.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boise Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Hot showers and a bed. That’s all we really needed.
- I could bring my pets and not have to pay any additional fees for them.
- The rooms were pretty quiet and very clean.elevators were prompt not slow.
- Liked the laminate floors, cold a/c, and comfy beds. Staff was great about extra pillows & towwls, & accommodating our early check in. Indoor pool was in operation at our visit although website showed it closed.
Nice property for a Motel 6 but no security in the parking lot.
Dangerous. My bike was stolen off the rack on my car during the night.
Receptionist and owner not helpful with theft.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Meridian / Boise West
One of our best sellers in Meridian! Adjacent to St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center, this Meridian hotel features a 24-hour indoor pool and hot tub. A continental breakfast is available daily and guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Meridian/Boise West. A small fridge, microwave and tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.A 24-hour fitness center and business center are available at this pet-friendly hotel. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Meridian/Boise West La Quinta Inn & Suites.Towne Square Shopping Mall is less than 2 miles away. Boise State University is less than a 20-minute drive from the property.
- the room was large and comfortable for all my family, and the value
- Due to circumstances I needed to change room from one bed to two beds and Annie at the front desk was amazing and helpful.
- close to interstate great location close to grandkids which was a plus and the Pool
- Everything was great. Clean , friendly staff. Will be back.
- We took this trip to reunite my son with his best friend, who moved away from California 3 years ago. It’s my son’s 21st birthday & this trip was his gift. The rooms were beautiful, clean, very comfortable, quiet & the best place I’ve ever stayed. We were incredibly impressed with the hotel, for the price. I, literally, have not one negative thing to say about the hotel or the staff. I cannot wait to go back. This is the only hotel I will stay at for all future Idaho visits.
Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Meridian, just 10 miles from Boise.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Boise Airport, 9 miles from Mr. Sandman Inn & Suites.
- It was located centrally to an event we attended as well as other activities we wanted to do. The breakfast was decent and had a lot of choices.
- I didn’t even get a room because I opted online to pay with cash and when we finally pulled in the informed us that it was impossible to pay with cash because they hadn’t handled cash in almost 3 years.
- Not much really, Food wise anyway. The room was dirty, white socks became black, not kidding. cobwebs in the corners, been there for a year. Very noisy. doors slamming, kids running up and down the stairs. Stayed awake all night. Told we would be credited for the night. Were were not! Called to talk to manager and told they would not let us. Hung up on.
- The room was large, clean, quiet, and attractively decorated. The breakfast room was small, but the selection of food was adequate. Staff kept items stocked and the room tidy during breakfast service.
- location other than there was nothing that was good.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boise West, ID
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites Boise West is located in Meridian in the region of Idaho.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Boise Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Staff were great! Good people! Breakfast was good! Took care of business. Things were kept nice and hot? Staff were on the spot!
Yes! I will be back! As long as it’s on the second floor! Way too much chlorine smell from the pool on the lower level.
- All of the staff are extremely friendly but also professional. The breakfast is great. We always feel like we get a great value for our money when we stay there.
- Beautiful property kept in excellent condition. We loved the outside sitting areas. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Excellent swimming / spa area. Loved the cookies!!! Breakfast could have been a little better in the hot meal area. For instance, I would rate Hampton & Hilton Garden breakfasts superior. Aside from that, I enjoyed the breakfast.
- Breakfast buffet was excellent. The staff was very welcoming and offered suggestions on where to go/what to do with kids.
- Clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff! Hot breakfast was reasonable.
- Staff were great! Good people! Breakfast was good! Took care of business. Things were kept nice and hot? Staff were on the spot!
Courtyard by Marriott Boise West/Meridian
Located off Interstate 84, this hotel is 8 miles west of Boise, Idaho and Boise International Airport. It offers free airport shuttle service and an indoor pool.Rooms at Courtyard Boise West/Meridian offer southwestern decor and are furnished with a work desk and recliner. They are equipped with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in each room.Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.The Bistro restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. It serves American cuisine in a casual atmosphere. Beer and wine offerings are available in the evenings.Roaring Springs Water Park is 5 minutes’ drive from Boise Courtyard West/Meridian. Bogus Basin Ski Resort is 10 miles from the hotel.
- Staff was very friendly and hotel very clean. great location for all things Boise!
- The restaurant food was not gourmet, but about what was expected.
- After a long day of riding in hot weather it was nice to stay at a clean, cool and friendly place
- I loved the the entire hotel it was just great.!!!
- Clean and beautiful place to relax after a long drive.
Candlewood Suites Boise-Meridian
Candlewood Suites Boise-Meridian is located in Meridian, just 8 miles from Boise.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Boise Airport is 7 miles away.
- The house-size refrigerator, bowl of fruit in the lobby, miscellaneous food and sundry items available to purchase, even rental bicycles, Kendall at the front desk was especially helpful and pleasant, and the room was chock full of amenities.
- Nice Staff and Facility. Room had a kitchenette so I could cook my food.
- Nice place, great rooms, everything was clean except the floor. Our white socks were brown. Not sure if it was something in the parking lot or what. Our what dog had brown feet from being in the parking lot. Everyone was excellent, nice and service was a plus. Would stay again.
- The property was well located, very comfortable and very clean. Staff and service was great
- The kitchen in the room was a wonderful convenience.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise West – Meridian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise West – Meridian offers accommodations in Meridian.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Boise Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I really loved it,this will be stay anytime im in Meridian,other places were horrible.I was very pleased..Thank You
- The staff was wonderful. Very attentive and accommodating. Breakfast was very good. Pool, spa and exercise room open 24 hours a plus.
- Breakfast was excellent! The staff was attentive and kept the facility clean. As soon as a table became available, they were on the job to clean it for the next guest. The food was hot and they kept it well stocked!
- Amazing breakfast, the bed was so comfortable, really nice pillows and amazing blinds
- The bed was very comfortable and I slept very well. I was impressed with the selection for a free breakfast
Top Hotels In Meridian Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Meridian Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Meridian Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Meridian Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!