10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mercer Island Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mercer Island Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mercer Island Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mercer Island Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mercer Island Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mercer Island Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mercer Island Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mercer Island Washington State:
Hotel 116, A Coast Hotel Bellevue
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Located in Bellevue, 7 miles from Seattle, Hotel 116, A Coast Hotel Bellevue features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lynnwood is 16 miles from Hotel 116, A Coast Hotel Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 13 miles from Hotel 116, A Coast Hotel Bellevue.
- Location was good; near to Downtown Bellevue and walking distance to Bellevue Transit Center. The king bed was big and comfy. Many pillows. Rooms and hotel facilities were well-kept despite the building being old.
- The location was excellent. My room was clean. The fitness center was new feeling and clean.
- Very comfortable king bed in a quiet room with plenty of space for clothes, ect. Very friendly staff that got needs taken care of promptly Great complimentary breakfast in a spacious room to enjoy it. Great value for being in Bellevue, WA
- The complimentary breakfast is wonderful, offers a wide selection of items; everyone in the hotel — front desk, housekeeping, etc — is pleasant, courteous and professional. In short, if I’m in Bellevue, I’m staying at the 116.
- Comfy room, big bed, quiet, decent free breakfast. 100 bucks cheaper than the premier hotels Downtown, so that’s quite and incentive.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
One of our top picks in Bellevue – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Regency Bellevue offers accommodations in Bellevue, just 6 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Lynnwood is 15 miles from Hyatt Regency Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Absolutely wonderful dine-in options for bed and breakfast and desserts
- Had the best bed in breakfast experience by pre-ordered menu list I hung on the door from the night before. I stayed an extra day just to do it again😉
- Nice room and clean. The couch was very uncomfortable. And so was the extra blanket that was in the closet
- Coffee shop in the lobby. Great location. In room dining was terrific
- Convenient for shopping, restaurants and entertainments.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hilton Bellevue is located in Bellevue, just 7 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Lynnwood is 16 miles from Hilton Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Nice and clean.
Great Location for Bellevue activities
- Restaurant food was very good, Room was very spacious, Hotel was very clean
- Super accommodating with my dog. I stayed three nights and paid a one time flat pet rate of $50. I also loved that they put me and my dog on the bottom floor near the exit – not only easy and quick access outside for potty breaks but it was also quiet and secluded which made it nice for me, her and our neighbors. I enjoyed the ability to leave her unattended in my room when I took the free shuttle to the nearby shops and restaurants for a few hours. Because of the room location I felt confident that she’d be quiet and just sleep. The staff were super friendly and helpful. Just over $100 per night I received a large room with a very comfortable king bed. I would definitely stay here again.
- The bed was amazing, best sleep I have gotten at a hotel in a long time. Easy to find our room and no charge to self park on the weekend!
- The room was large and had a couch. They had a breakfast buffet that was nice. They did a good job of addressing my needs especially after I lost my room key card.
- Nice and clean.
Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Located in Bellevue, 9 miles from Seattle, Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Lynnwood is 19 miles from Silver Cloud Eastgate, and Snoqualmie is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from Silver Cloud Hotel – Bellevue Eastgate.
- Loved the clean bathroom and the crisp feel of the room. Great Job!
- The room was large and comfy and it was great to have a small kitchen in the room. Loved the free garage parking and on-site restaurant. We will come again.
- The rooms were bigger than anticipated. Bed was extremely comfortable. There was a wet bar in the room with small fridge and microwave as well. The staff was very attentive and friendly each time I interacted with them. I would recommend to anyone looking to stay in the Bellevue area.
My husband and I, stay at The Silver Cloud, Bellevue, every trip when we visit Bellevue to see our Grandchildren.
The staff is fantastic. (Including AJ, whom we’ve not met prior to this trip.)
The restaurant is bright and cheerful, and the food is good.
I also visually love the fireplace seating area, although we have never had time to actually sit there.
The Siver Cloud is freeway close, and Seattle is just a few minutes away.
Downtown Bellevue, is a great place to shop, eat, and be entertained.
- Loved the bedspread. Comfortable quiet and clean. Loved the fireplace in the lobby.
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This hotel and spa is on the shores of Lake Washington in Kirkland, Washington. It features a private beach area and honorary membership to the Woodmark Yacht Club.Upgraded linens, free Wi-Fi, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV with a video game system are included in all rooms at the Woodmark Hotel. Select rooms offer water views.This Kirkland hotel features 2 lakeside restaurants. The Beach Café provides casual dining and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant, bin on the lake, is open for dinner and features Northwest cuisine with Mediterranean influences and over 40 wines by the glass.Walking trails and an on-site gym are available. Boat, jet ski, kayak, bike and paddle board rentals are available.Downtown Seattle is just 15 minutes from the Woodmark Hotel Yacht Club & Spa. Northwest College is a mile from the property.
- The room and hotel itself were very beautiful and clean! The spa was absolutely amazing, i would recommend it to everyone.
- the room was beautiful although we had a view of the parking lot
- Everything. The staff, facilities, and the property.
- Excellent customer service from check in to check out
- Very Quiet and relaxing. Beautiful contemporary interior. Spa and eating right in the same complex. Loved the free midnight snack run. We usually go to Seattle for our weekend getaways, but prices were sky-high that week. So this was a pleasant local surprise.
One of our top picks in Seattle.Located in the Belltown neighborhood in Seattle, 7 miles from Bellevue, Belltown Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Lynnwood is 15 miles from Belltown Inn, and Snoqualmie is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Belltown is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and markets.
- It’s clean the beds firm and it looks well maintained and the shower is hot with good water pressure.
- The beds were comfy, it was in a good location can easily walk anywhere.
- Clean comfortable room. Very friendly staff. Excellent!
- I did like the location…being so close to restaurants, night life and shopping. The underground parking across the street was the best and a great value.
- Very well located, very helpful and friendly staff, bikes for free to explore the city
Silver Cloud Inn – Bellevue Downtown
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Silver Cloud Inn – Bellevue Downtown offers accommodations in Bellevue, just 6 miles from Seattle.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lynnwood is 15 miles from Silver Cloud Inn Downtown, and Snoqualmie is 18 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 13 miles away.
- Love the location. Very clean and comfortable. Nice staff
- We liked the room decor, the bathroom renovation, and the breakfast provided. We also appreciated the free parking.
- Professionalism and courtesy of staff, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, good location
- Close to SAP Concur office, I ordered a few packages to the hotel address – staff was very nice to assist with it. Decent breakfast.
- Nice quiet location. Walking distance to downtown area. Room and bathroom were clean. Overall good value for the amenities and location.
Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown/Seattle
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown/Seattle offers accommodations in Bellevue, just 7 miles from Seattle.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 16 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The staff was very cordial and accommodating. The room was clean.
- The room was clean and the beds were comfortable A little small for the price
- Loved the comforter, so comfy! Clean, loved breakfast. Front desk night shift women was awesome.
- The bacon was good, the seating area clean & the food warm. My room was comfortable, the bedding high quality. The shower had good pressure and were the Neutrogena products which were good. Although I list a number of things I didn’t like, it really is a nice place to stay. I’m just stating the facts so other folks know what to expect. My room was clean & well appointed. Lighting was good and the TV nice & big and worked well. It was nice to have a padded bench at the bottom of the bed to sit on and place my belongings on.
- We had a wonderful stay! Check in was easy and the staff were very friendly. Our room was amazing! So spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was great too. We definitely stay there again.
Silver Cloud Inn – Redmond Bellevue
One of our top picks in Redmond.Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a terrace, Silver Cloud Inn – Redmond Bellevue offers accommodations in Redmond, just 9 miles from Seattle.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bellevue is 2.8 miles from Silver Cloud Inn – Redmond Belle, and Lynnwood is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 15 miles from Silver Cloud Inn – Redmond Bellevue.
- Very near from MS campus. Friendly and helpful staff. I had some delivery which was received by the reception and I was informed accordingly. Great service.
- Great price for an awesome location and facilities
- Hotel front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and happy. We received a warm welcome upon arrival and smiles during our entire stay.
- My family and I truly appreciated the breakfast and the staff. We also loved the location we were close enough to everything but also set off away from all the noise.
- The best breakfast you will ever find. Nice indoor pool area with good pool furniture. Room was clean and the big screen TV was a nice feature. Would stay here again, great value in high prices Seattle market. Staff was very helpful and professional.
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Bellevue/Downtown offers accommodations in Bellevue, just 6 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 15 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Seattle, and Snoqualmie is 17 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 13 miles away.
Staff! They are really good. They do exelent service!
The location is fine, near public transport station, close to the center.
- Comfy bed, great location within walking distance of a large selection of shopping and dining, super friendly and helpful staff, nice full service bar with great bartenders, clean room and great city view!
- The options of different rooms and opportunity to have a balcony was great! Super clean and very comfortable!
- Beds were comfortable and rooms were very quiet. I was able to check in and get into my room right away.
- The staff took excellent care of us especially Shella when we checked in. All,were,friendly all was good.
- Staff! They are really good. They do exelent service!
Top Hotels In Mercer Island Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mercer Island Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mercer Island Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mercer Island Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!