10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mercedes – Top Hotel Reviews
Mercedes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mercedes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mercedes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mercedes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mercedes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mercedes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Mercedes.
10 Best Hotels In Mercedes:
Hotel Air Suites
One of our best sellers in Guayaquil! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Air Suites offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Location , close to airport and central bus terminal
- Great and kind staff. Very helpful. Clean and well taken care of.
Arrangements for early wake-up call and taxi were right on.
Great value for money.
Close to AP.
Staff very accommodating.
Felt safe staying there..
Good seafood across the street.
Bar/club there too. Didn’t try it.
- It is close to the airport and not too far from a big shopping mall. The hotel itself is a bit tattered looking and run down.
- It was comfortable as an overnight stay after the flight
Apart Hotel Kennedy
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apart Hotel Kennedy offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 1.2 miles from Apart Hotel Kennedy.
- The room was clean, good wifi, A/C and refrigerator in the room.
- location, cleanliness, comfortable bed, good pressure shower. The Staff in frontdesk is very helpfull. Near to financial center. You feel security.
- Everything was as I expected. The hotel does not look like the pictures on the website, but that is not a big deal. My room, single with large double bed, was very comfortable. It had everything I needed (room wifi, cable, desk to work, hot water with good presure in shower) Breakfast is much better than other similar hotels. People is very friendly and helpful.
- The staff were vere helpful and the the breakfast was well served
Hot and cold water in the showers
Close to airport. Secure and safe.
Hotel Garzota Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Garzota Inn offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is a few steps from the property.
- If you are looking to get in and out of Guayaquil quickly, this place is in a great location. It is like a 3 minute drive from airport (don’t walk if it is late ) and equally close to the main bus terminal.
- Convenient for a 1-night stay/stopover in Guayacuil. Location is literally across the street; we walked from the airport upon arrival and took a $4 taxi back the next morning. Onsite restaurant is very convenient as there’s not much around the neighborhood; prices are right and we ate a decent lunch and dinner. (Left before breakfast.) Free WiFi worked great. Very friendly, welcoming staff.
- Staff very helpful. Great location if you need/want something new the airport. Was traveling alone and felt safe. Clean room.
- The staff is great, hotel security 👍🏼 And the taxis working for the hotel are safe and the closeness to the airport 👌🏼👍🏼
The bed was big and comfortable
The room cleaner was very helpful
Holiday Inn Guayaquil Airport
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Guayaquil Airport is located in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is a few steps away.
- Super comfortable bed, great location, helpful staff.
Really close to the airport
Shuttle to the airport and local mall
Very helpful staff
Great gym and pool
- Receptionists first class. Most helpful to every request. Food a little disappointing in choice. Location could not be bettered.
- convenient location right at the airport, well equipped facilities and an excellent internet connection. Staff went out-of-their-way to help
- The location and easy access to the airport and city
Hotel Malecon Inn
This hotel in downtown Guayaquil is one block from Malecon 2000, the boardwalk overlooking Guayas River. It offers rooms with TV and free internet, plus gym, sauna and free parking.Accommodation at Malecon Inn is simple, providing private bathroom and air conditioning. The hotel offers 24-hour room service as well.Guests can have a snack in the cafe or a more healthy meal at Malecon Inn´s small restaurant, which serves traditional Equatorian dishes in a casual atmosphere.Malecon Inn is in an area with many shops, bars, restaurants and museums. José Joaquin de Olmedo Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Location was key. Bed was very Big and memory foam comfort. Shower was hot and the a/c was set perfectly. Good internet and directTv.
- The hotel had a laundry service which was greatly appreciated.
- The room was clean and efficient. The front desk was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my one night there. I would return.
- The breakfast was simple, but very nice! The location perfect – walking distance to the main attractions! Very nice staff. We stayed 3 nights and were very satisfied. It is no luxury at all, but nice stylish and quite comfortable place!
- The hotel is quite worn off, but the ratio price and what you get for it is okay. The location is just one block of the Malecon.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Airport Hotel is located in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 0.6 miles from Airport Hotel.
- Close to the airport and mall, clean with great facilities
- Cleanliness and modern bathroom. Hot water quickly in morning!
- They have a substantial breakfast. The staff was great and you can’t beat the location so near the airport.
- Location near the airport, friendly and helpful staff.
- Breakfast was delicious and the dining room was lovely.
Hotel Doral Guayaquil
One of our top picks in Guayaquil.Hotel Doral Guayaquil offers accommodations in Guayaquil.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 3.1 miles from Hotel Doral Guayaquil.
- We had corner room with large King bed with plenty of room in the room and the desk was very large for working. Upon arrival bell hop helped with luggage and after he dropped off the luggage he was gone.
- Nice location, close to the city downtown, at walking distance from several touristic points.
- I really liked we had a room on the corner of the street, so we had a great view. I also liked the spacious bed we had and the location of the hotel in the centre of Guayaquil.
- Very friendly receptionist who spoke excellent english and was very patient answering all our questions:)
- Location and price plus excellent WiFi. It was in the right area where my wife and I have favorite Churches and Restaurants plus the City Offices I visit for work. The Hotel is clean and good breakfast to start your day but don’t ask for second cup of coffee unless you want to pay.
Atlantic Suites Hotel
Atlantic Suites Hotel offers accommodations in Guayaquil.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport, 3.1 miles from Atlantic Suites Hotel.
- The property is located in the center of the city, so you have to take care of yourself more in the evening because Guayaquil could be little dangerous.also, is near to the Malecon 2000 and others attractions in the downtown
- La ubicación del hotel excelente y la seguridad del sector brinda confianza para realizar turismo en la noche. Está cerca del malecón y de locales de comida.
- El colchon de mala calidad . La habitacion tenia tela de arañas
- Super vriendelijk personeel. We kregen heel snel de juiste info over transport in de buurt en activiteiten in de buurt
- El servicio del personal, son muy atentos y prestan facilidades.
Hotel Plaza Monte Carlo
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel Plaza Monte Carlo is located in the Garzota neighborhood in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Very close to the aeropuerto and the taxi service was pretty good.
- The room was reasonably large and comfortable by Ecuador standards.
- You can walk from the airport easily as there is an air bridge over the busy road, and it’s a 10 to 15 minute walk to the massive bus terminal.
- The hotel is in good location, room service food is a bit pricey but very tasty. Stuff was very helpful. Very good wifi.
- The stay was good I really enjoyed the bedrooms, it fit perfectly for my family of 6.
Hotel Casa Del Rio Guayas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Casa Del Rio Guayas offers accommodations in Guayaquil. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport is a few steps from the property.
- The staff is amezing, they go the extra mile in service
- Extremely accommodating staff. Great breakfasts on the terrace. Owner made his home feel like our home, even took us to the store!
- We did not stay long enough to make a proper evaluation.
- This was my second stay and staff are extremely friendly.
- Desayuno café da manhã breakfast, Esperanza es muy amable. Esperanza is very kind.
Top Hotels In Mercedes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mercedes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mercedes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mercedes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!