10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mera de arriba Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mera de arriba Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mera de arriba Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mera de arriba Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mera de arriba Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mera de arriba Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mera de arriba Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mera De Arriba Galicia:
Hotel Viento del Norte
This seaside town is set between Cabo Ortegal and Estaca de Vares and forms a little peninsula that extends out into the Atlantic. The comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and some of them have views of the sea and the terrace. The location of this hotel is little known and is popularly referred to as the “secret region”. In this region you will see the highest cliffs in Europe, bathed in rivers and waterfalls that provide many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities. The popular culture and nightlife of the area is also well worth the mention.
- The hotel is great! I didn’t expect it to be as good as it is, possibly due to the pictures on booking.com. The room is really nice, the breakfast too (I can definitely recommend it), the location is right in the middle of town. The town is really alive and much more beautiful than expected. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly.
- A quiet room, an excellent breakfast (sadly no evening meal available in the hotel during our 3 night stay) and exceptionally helpful staff.
- Excellently maintained hotel with quality facilities. Parking available in the quiet village street.This area is off the beaten track with a wonderful rural feel and in a village of local residents not influenced by tourists and no English spoken.The restaurant at the small harbor a true gem.
- The location is perfect and the staff was super helpful. We stumbled upon this little town and couldn’t have been more happy. The beaches are beautiful and the seafood is delicious. Hotel is very clean.
- Room was excellent. Breakfast great. Host accommodating with little English. Small town but interesting.
Hotel A Miranda
Breakfast is included for all guests with natural juices, and a selection of sweet and savory specials. Dinners are available upon prior request at Hotel A Miranda, and are made with the best local and seasonal products.The A Miranda features a living room with an open fireplace. From here there are views over the gardens surrounding the hotel.Guests can enjoy a trip on Miranda’s sail boat on the Ortigueira Ria, surrounded by the impressive Limo Ortegal cliffs. Other activities available in the area include diving, trekking, surfing and fishing.
- Views from the property peaceful setting from inside hotel. Friendly staff. Simple stylish design.
- Comfortable and spacious public space. Easy parking. Nice View.
- Staff were fantastic – they could not have been more friendly and welcoming!
- Very modern and comfortable hotel set in the countryside.
- Wonderful hotel; fantastic food and a friendly, helpful host. totally recommended!
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Hotel Pedramea has a terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including windsurfing and cycling.Ferrol is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Viveiro is 15 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 36 miles away.
- The gentleman in charge did try hard but didn’t have much to offer.
- La comodidad del cuarto. Limpio y agradable. Bien situado para visitar toda la zona.
- Habitación cómoda y limpia, los dueños muy amables
- Me gustó que está muy cerca de las zonas de interés pero sin estar dentro del “follón” y no había mucho tránsito por lo que pudimos dormir de maravilla. Está muy limpio, la habitación es muy confortable y el baño es grande y bien preparado.
- Aparcamiento gratuito y enorme. El silencio ambiental pese a estar en la carretera.Cerca de la ria,a pie 2 minutos.
Hotel El Castaño Dormilón
The countryside around El Castaño Dormilón is ideal for bird watching, hiking or horse riding. The beautiful Morouzos Beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Ortigueira is only 3.1 mi away.Rooms at the Castaño Dormilón combine simple modern décor with original stone walls. Each room has central heating and a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the Castaño’s reception are happy to provide information about the surrounding area. Free private parking is provided on site.
- I like it all. The location in the countryside but only some 4 Kms (2,2 miles) from a beautiful and not crowded beach. The saff, starting with the proprietors Monica and Alex but also the breakfast attendants. The decoration, modern, simple but very pleasant. And the property lawns with its deck chairs. All in all everything was very good.
- Such a beautiful place to stay! The location is amazing, a refined country house with wonderful rooms and a fine taste for design. breakfast are great, with a lot of genuine local products. And the staff is so nice and friendly. We’ve been so happy to stay and for sure we’ll choose El Castano Dormillon again if we come back to Galicia 🙂
- Location is beautiful and tranquil. The owner gave us a great overview of the area which really helped us plan our tour and we saw some great places. Fantastic host nothing too much trouble. Breakfast was different but really enjoyable loved the banana smoothie
- Fabulous and helpful greeting from the host Alex. Wonderful rural location. Lovely garden. Greet place to relax. Room was great. Breakfasts were fantastic. Near beach. Hosts Alex and Monika were super.
- Exception accommodations and knowledgeable and generous hosts! Superb!!
The hotel occupies a unique position on a smooth hillside, and features unforgettable views of the Source River and the beach from all its room windows. There are facilities for surfers available.Enjoy your stay by taking advantage of the swimming pool and café services that Hotel Herbeira provides and by touring Cedeira to sample the local gastronomy in several of the area’s fine restaurants, in which the freshest local ingredients from the sea will tantalize you and make each dish a memorable experience.
- Everything – it was a beautiful hotel with very friendly staff and owners who made us feel so at home. Breakfast great, poolside bar service very generous g and tonics, nothing too much trouble – when we ordered takeaway one evening they made us a lovely salad to go with it – I could go to on …… pool very clean and good size – great views – told us loads about the area – very Spanish – very few Brits -delicious local fish restaurants etc etc
- Comfortable modern hotel with a great breakfast and panoramic views over the tidal harbour.
- The design of the hotel is fantastic! Good breakfast and charming staff!
Fabulous breakfast with the best of freshly squeezed oranges.
Family run friendly and welcoming location.
- Owners very friendly and helpful. Big thank you for them!:) very good breakfast, big spacious lounge part. Room was very clean, confy bed and great bathroom. Unique design of the hotel, close to the city center.
Hotel A Pedra
All the rooms at Hotel A Pedra have a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower.Shops and restaurants can be found around Cariño’s center, 1 mi from the hotel. Guests can also enjoy the hiking routes to Cape Ortegal. The area is famous for its impressing cliffs.Other beaches, such as Fornos and Figueiras, can be found within 2.8 mi of Hotel A Pedra. Ortigueira is located 16 mi from the property. A Coruña is 56 mi away.
- The staff was very helpful and helpful. Room was basic but very clean. No air conditioning but comfortable with window open.
- Nice clean hotel, good breakfast, friendly English speaking staff, who gave us good tips about the area. The room did not have an outside window, but it was OK for one night. It was a pleasant surprise to find a small travel kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb etc.) in the bathroom. Parking was fine right in front of the hotel.
- Very nice hotel with very friendly and kind reception. Good breakfast and good location to visit the environments.
- Todo muy limpio y el personal muy amable y servicial
- La ubicacion , la limpieza y amabilidad de los dueños
Hotel Valdoviño Express
Enjoy sleek, contemporary design with wooden floors, plenty of natural light and a cheerful, bright and airy atmosphere. The bedrooms on the upper floor enjoy sloped ceilings and skylights while the lower floor rooms have private balconies. Free WiFi is available in rooms.You can start the day with the Valdoviño self-service breakfast which is served from 08:00 until 11:00, although food can be available for earlier risers. There is a vending machine where you can buy light snacks and refreshments.After a busy day of activities and exploring the area, relax in the communal lounge with free internet and meet the other guests staying at the Valdoviño.
- Fully automated hotel. Choose language via keypad, enter digital code, keys and facilities card dispensed for collection. There are no human staff on duty there until morning breakfast and payment time.
- clean, helpful , good location, easily accessible, staff friendly, rooms spacious
Very nice breakfast.
Modern building, large room, large bathroom.
- Stayed at a lot of similar hotels the past few weeks and this is one of the better ones,great breakfast and there’s a fan in the room which is very rare in many hotels in this area
The owner was very helpful. We contacted him late at night and he left a party for his grandmother to open up. He was actually closed for business at this particular time.
We had to leave very early so he left us some breakfast for the morning and let us put our bikes in the reception area to be safe.
Cannot recommend highly enough.
Hotel Porto do Barqueiro
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Excellent hotel with a good check in experience. The small fishing village has a reasonable selection of good restaurants. Breakfast isn’t available but a short walk to local facilities means this isn’t a problem.
- Comfortable and quiet with the added bonus of a top floor room with terrace and sea view. Perfecto!
- Only a short walk from harbour and amenities. Immaculate hotel and room. Nice view from our room. Plenty of nice beaches a short drive away.
Location close to everything. Can walk to the hotel in 5 minutes from the train station, 10 to the supermarket. Unfortunately at 8.30 pm in early October the restaurant managed by the hotel was closed, as was everything else in the port area.
Beautiful spot but definitely a summer location, especially if you don’t have your own transport. No problems with the hotel at all
- Nice balcony overlooking harbour. Comfortable room, quiet. Has a lift.
Hotel Areas III Playa
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hotel Areas III Playa provides some rooms that feature sea views, and all rooms include a private bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Ribadeo is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Foz is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Staff were very friendly although they spoke little English and we knew little Spanish, but we managed to communicate very well.
The rooms & bathrooms were very clean and beds were made and fresh towels each day.
Breakfast was basic continental self service.
Perfect location for walking to the harbour where the Biathle competition was.
Great restaurant and bar nearby. A well stocked supermarket next door.
- Nice big room with huge in quiet location. Very little noise at night. Got a good price as we booked ahead despite the rest of the hotel being full with modern pentathlon athletes for the world championships which happened to be taking place!
- Very comfortable hotel in an ideal location and friendly staff.
- Location great right opposite beach. Unfortunately the beach was in process of putting more sand so was not usable. Usually long expanse of lovely beach. Room had air con for heat and air and worked quickly. Modern looking room with great view.
- Personal wishes for breakfast were asked and met. Lovely lady.
- Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Hotel Pontes do Eume
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 19 mi from Hotel Pontes do Eume, while Foz is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 29 mi from Hotel Pontes do Eume.
- Todo perfecto, trato del personal, habitación, limpieza, se está súper a gusto y te hacen sentir como en casa…
- Servicio de restauración adecuado. Posibilidad de tomar un café a primerísima hora (antes de las 6h.). Buena ubicación.
staff gentile e disponibile.
camera ok come spazio e pulizia
Quarto espaçoso e Hotel moderno.
Cafetaria no Rés-chão do Hotel
- El trato exquisito del personal. Nos permitieron acceder a la habitación bastante antes de la hora. Un detallazo.
Top Hotels In Mera De Arriba Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mera de arriba Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mera de arriba Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mera de arriba Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!