10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mentor Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Mentor Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mentor Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mentor Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mentor Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mentor Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mentor Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mentor Ohio:
Holiday Inn Cleveland Northeast – Mentor
Located 5 miles from Lake Erie, this Ohio hotel features free Wi-Fi and heated indoor pool. Guest rooms at the Holiday Hotel Mentor feature cable TV with HBO.The rooms at this Cleaveland Northeast Mentor Holiday Inn include a small refrigerator and microwave. A desk and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests can visit the on-site fitness center. Holiday Inn Cleveland Northeast Mentor has a business center and meeting facilities.Holiday Hotel is 9 miles from Headlands Beach State Park. It is within 21 miles of Great Lakes Science Center and Geauga Lake’s Wildwater Kingdom.
- Clean! Sadly, these days one has to look at this first of all in reviews. Large room, everything tidy and clean (except the coffee machine).
- The pillows were great. The chairs were comfortable. Power Outlets on the lamps made charging technology and using CPAPs easy.
- Everyone was so nice and helpful. The rooms were beautiful and clean.The breakfast was very good!
- Very nice appearance and accommodations. Staff was friendly and helpful. Good amenities and love the free WiFi.
- Clean and comfortable. Very helpful and courteous staff
Studio 6 Cleveland – Mentor
Studio 6 Cleveland – Mentor is located in Mentor, just 20 miles from Cleveland.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 24 miles from Studio 6 Cleveland – Mentor, and Orange is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Honestly this was the WORST HOTEL I QLUAVE EVER STAID IN. It was a -12 on a scale of 1 to get a 10.
- it was in a great location with a lot of places to shop and eat at
- The price was about the only thing that made it ok.
- Seemed clean in the room. Bed was fine, TV was newer and plenty of channels. Security bolt on the door very much appreciated.
- Quite and very clean and close to the stores restaurants
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor
Just 3 miles from the center of Mentor, this 3-star hotel features an indoor swimming pool and a well-equipped fitness room. It is 20 miles from the Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame.Fitted with LCD TVs and free high-speed internet access, all Hampton rooms come with private tea-and-coffee-making facilities. Each room has a work desk and cable TV.Discover world-class international cuisine just minutes from the Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland. Spend a fun-filled evening at a local pub and for a quick snack or drink, use the vending machines on site.The mile-long white sand beach along the shore of Lake Erie is just moments away from Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor. The Headlands Beach State Park is within a 10-minute drive.
- The room was very comfortable. Had a lot of space. Clean. Friendly staff.
Great Breakfasts (a good variety with hot and cold items, such as waffles (you make there with prepared batters) eggs (different types) breakfast meats, oatmeal, cold cereals, yogurts (different types, juices, muffins and breakfast pastries, bread for toasting, fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs and probably more that I don’t remember.
Always had cold ice water available if you were in lobby.
Staff were helpful when queried about restaurants and shopping in the area
Beautiful comforters – lovely and warm (I get cold very easily)
The fridge in the room was a decent size and worked well.
Nice supplies in bathroom. (Lots of towels, good variety of consumables like shampoo etc)
- My husband enjoyed the breakfast because they had make your own waffles.
- Location of hotel and the friendliness of the staff
- The woman at front desk in the morning was very friendly.
Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn and Suites
One of our best sellers in Mentor! Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant, Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn and Suites is in Mentor. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes a 37-inch flat-screen TV, a desk, and cable channels. There is also a refrigerator and a hairdryer.At Best Western Plus Lawnfield Inn and Suites there is a fitness center and 24-hour front desk. The property provides free parking.There is a complimentary breakfast buffet served each morning.The hotel is 4 miles from Little Mountain Country Club. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is 32 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable & the staff was very nice
The bed frame was bigger than the mattress, and certainly didn’t feel like a Queen, more like a full. My husband and I banged our knee more than once
This should be in the below box
- The entire experience was over the top. It is an elegant, non-traditional-type hotel chain room/suite. The pics on their website attracted us at first. Upon arrival, it was one ‘wow’ after another. The staff, the room, the ambiance, the attached restaurant were amazing. We are planning to return in the Spring.
- Sufficient menu for breakfast and parking was easy relative to the facility.
- The facility was nice decorated, well maintained, and very clean. The help was always available to answer questions, and the breakfast had a wide assortment of food items.
Super 8 Mentor
Located 20 miles from the Cleveland city center, this Mentor Super 8 off of Ohio State Route 2 is a 6 minute drive from Interstate 95. A continental breakfast is served each morning and free Wi-Fi is available.Each room at the Super 8 Mentor includes a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV. A hairdryer is also provided in the private bathroom.Guests staying at this hotel have access to a business center.Super 8 Mentor/Cleveland Area is a 13 minute drive from the Headlands Beach State Park. The hotel is also within 2 miles of the Lost Nation Sports Complex and shopping at the Great Lakes Mall.
- We was there for a hockey tournament it was very nice comfortable
- Staff was friendly. No problem getting a late checkout till 1:00.
- Very firm bed. I’m used to a soft bed so I did have a hard time sleeping
- First room we were given had broken a/c and immediately given replacement room
- Room was very quiet. Beds were comfortable. Excellent location with restaurants in walking distance. Check in and check out was fast. Great service.
Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Mentor
This all-suite hotel in Mentor, Ohio is a 30-minute drive from downtown Cleveland. The hotel features an outdoor pool with jacuzzi, a gym and spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens.Each suite at Cleveland Mentor Residence Inn is furnished with a separate seating area, dining table and large work desk. A 36-inch flat-screen TV with cable and free Wi-Fi are also offered.The Residence Inn Cleveland Mentor provides a daily buffet breakfast and a light reception on select evenings. Guests can enjoy the picnic area and use the laundry facilities.Fairport Harbor Beach and Lighthouse, which offers swimming, hiking and biking, is a 15-minute drive from the Mentor Residence Inn. Great Lakes Mall is 10 minutes away and the Holden Arboretum is 20 minutes away.
- Loved the 2 bedroom suite!! This was just what our family needed!!
- Upon check-in I requested a 1st floor room close to an exit and a room not facing the highway and the front office manager Cindy Stoddard honored my request with a nice smile and said this was here easiest request of the day. Very accommodating and a very fine property
- The potatoes were seasoned perfectly! Coffee and orange juice was excellent .
- The staff was wonderful and the room was excellent.
- Our stay was wonderful. Great hotel, staff and food. Will stay there again.
Days Inn Willoughby
Located in Willoughby, 19 miles from Cleveland, Days Inn Willoughby features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 23 miles from Days Inn Willoughby, and Orange is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, 29 miles from Days Inn Willoughby.
- The staff was very accommodating to our needs,in that we were traveling with a dog and visiting an ill family member.
- Staff were ok, all the renovation garbage out in the parking lot did not instill confidence in the facility. Plumbing was poor as toilet was questionable. Rug and shower old and marked. Renovated rooms should be given and not the ones still needing it if at all possible.
- We had a great stay room was clean and roomie for breakfest it was very nice
- There were so many bad reviews I was worried but it was pretty dam good for the money! Everything was clean except for one towel with some spots, but the bed was incredibly comfortable and clean, I slept great!
- This place should be condemned torn down to the ground and rebuilt disgusting property bugs infestation dirty stained sheets stained walls I could go on but you get the point unbelievably unsatisfied!
Motel 6 – Cleveland – Willoughby
Within driving distance of downtown Cleveland and offering easy access to Interstate 90, this Willoughby, Ohio motel offers 24-hour front desk service and comfortable guestrooms featuring Wi-Fi internet access.Manakiki Golf Course, Lakeland College and Headlands Beach State Park are all located only a short distance from the Motel 6 Cleveland-Willoughby. The Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame and Progressive Field, home to baseball’s Indians are also easily accessible.While staying at the Cleveland-Willoughby Motel 6, guests can start the day with a free cup of coffee available in the lobby. The motel also offers an outdoor swimming pool along with on-site laundry facilities.
- Very convenient location. Pretty good restaurants in walking distance.
- I liked the cleanliness, we had a smoking room had there not been ashtrays in the room you never would have known. Nice quiet room,we will be back again.
- The location was very convenient for travel to both the east and west sides of Cleveland. Plus there were plenty of chain restaurants close by the motel.
- Location was good for what we needed. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Outside of Cleveland with easy access to the freeway we were travelling on. Walk across the car park to get to the Texas Roadhouse steak Restuarant.
Comfort Inn – Painesville
Comfort Inn – Painesville is located in Concord, just 26 miles from Cleveland.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Brooklyn is 30 miles from Comfort Inn – Painesville, and Orange is 19 miles away. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- This hotel is our go-to choice on a regular road trip we make. It is always clean, comfortable and welcoming. They allow dogs and are located near the highway. They also have a nice pool our child enjoys.
- The room was very clean. Pillows and bed were great. Staff was nice. McDonald’s and gas station next door.
- For the quality and value, this stay was definitely up to my expectations and more. I will travel back to this hotel again and book it again through booking.com. It was super easy and everything that we were looking for in a hotel. We ended up with a hot tub in our room and the bed right down to the heat lamp in the shower was wonderful. We slept like babies after our long journey driving four plus hours to the Cleveland Browns game, then off to Pickle Bill’s for a fabulous dinner and then when I googled hotels near by at a reasonable amount we found The Comfort Inn. I was definitely skeptical, but now I am unsure why, the area was quite, we felt very safe and the Inn was just a described “Comfort”able. Mostly for us affordable. We will be back to stay for sure!!!! : ) The breakfast was just enough to hold us over until lunch. EXCELLENT CHOICE! A++++ STAY!
- Breakfast room was too small for several people to be there at once. We had to sit out in the lounge area. Price was $35.00 more than quoted on your site, as confirmed.
- Great location right off the highway and next to mcdonalds.
Stonehill Hotel & Suites
Located 3 miles from the shores of Lake Erie, this Eastlake, Ohio hotel features indoor heated pool. Cleveland city centre is 17 miles away.Each guest room at the Stonehill Hotel & Suites has a cable TV, a microwave, and coffee-making facilities. They are decorated in bright colors, wood furnishings, and have plush bedding.Guests can work out in the fitness centre or visit the on-site business centre at the Stonehill Hotel & Suites. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available at the property.The America Remembers Memorial is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians baseball team is 18 miles away.
- The room was very comfortable! Price my stay was relaxing!
- The facility was under construction but unless you saw the signs, etc., the noise was minimal. Checkin was easy and staff friendly. Beds were FANTASTIC!
- Great sleep number bed. Hotel was quiet. Breakfast was good with a nice variety.
- comfortable and proficient hotel. Plenty of shops local and close to main road travelling through Ohio towards Pennsylvania and New york state. Room was pretty standard but had nothing wrong with it at all
- I stayed three nights, so had three breakfasts, too. They were tasty, but virtually no change from day to day. The hotel is undergoing extensive remodeling thru next Spring, so there is construction noise during the day.
Top Hotels In Mentor Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mentor Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mentor Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mentor Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!