10 Best Hotels To Stay In Melsomvik Vestfold – Top Hotel Reviews
Melsomvik Vestfold is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Melsomvik Vestfold. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Melsomvik Vestfold. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Melsomvik Vestfold. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Melsomvik Vestfold right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Melsomvik Vestfold with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Melsomvik Vestfold:
Quality Hotel Tønsberg
Multi-channel flat-screen TVs and a private bathroom are standard features in Quality Hotel Tønsberg’s modern rooms.Guests can use the exercise room or admire city and fjord views from the sun deck. An internet computer is found in the lobby.The in-house Restaurant Brasserie X serves international and traditional Norwegian food. Lighter dishes and drinks are offered at Bar X.The Viking-era burial mound at Oseberghaugen is 10 minutes’ drive from Quality Tønsberg.
- Great breakfast and helpful staff explaining the local bus routes.
- Smallish room (3002)with bed light in inconvenient position above pillow. Found pillows too soft but breakfast was excellent.
- Great Location, great breakfast, great service and a really friendly staff.
- The location was great by the waterfront. The gym facilities were good. Excellent breakfast. Decent rates.
The breakfast was superb with a massive selection of cereal, fish, cheeses, breads, fruit and eggs to order. The staff were so helpful and attentive from check-in to restaurant staff. They gave us rooms on the side away from the quayside restaurants as there was a big party going on the Saturday. We didn’t hear a thing from our rooms. Rooms were fresh and comfortable.
Easy walks along the waterfront with lots of decent bars and restaurants to suit most tastes and a short walk into the town centre.
Quality Hotel Klubben
Rooms at Quality Hotel Klubben have tea and coffee facilities, a large work desk and a private bathroom with shower. In addition, some feature a balcony with views of the Tønsberg Canal.Quality Klubben’s breakfast buffet includes a wide variety of organic options. Guests can enjoy drinks in Klubben Bar & Lounge and light meals at Café Pi.A free internet computer is available in the lobby. The staff can help arrange activities like sailing and rafting.The Tønsberg Fortress is 1,000 feet away. Vestfold County Museum is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
- The staff was very friendly and cooperative. Excellent location, very central, good view, many restaurants around, a super market was also available. The breakfast was very good too with several varieties. There was a basic gym room too. The room and the bathroom were spacious. Good view from the room.
- Convenient for where I was working. Staff helpful and cheery especially Maria.
- Super breakfast. Very good beds. Fanatastic curtains in my room. Very tidy and well kept indoor areas. All in all a very nice stay that absolutely inspires to a return as soon as possible,
- location very convienent for the local shops and facillities. Some very good walks locally. breakfast is very good. comfortable bed and plenty of room. Easy to get to by car.
- Fantastic location next to the water. good breakfast. Will stay again next time in Tønsberg.
Thon Hotel Tønsberg Brygge
When you arrive, simply park your car just outside the main entrance or moor your boat at the wharf.A minibar and TV are featured in each of the rooms. Private bathrooms include a bath or shower.The hotel has a lobby bar. Free WiFi is available.Restaurants, bars and shopping are within walking distance of Thon Hotel Tønsberg Brygge. Saga Osebergs boathouse and Osebergs Cultural Centre are 1,650 feet away.
- Very clean. Good wifi and breakfast. Right on the water.
- We like it very much ! Wonderfull view from the window, very clean and comfortable spend time with family.
- Excellent location, comfy beds, very good breakfast.
- Colourful, comfortable, nice location, just perfect!
- Location was amazing, right next to bars and restaurants. It was exceptionally clean and fresh decor. The breakfast was amazing and the unlimited coffee, and cake in the afternoon was a nice touch. Feels like a home from home, missing it already!
Maritime-themed décor, a Smart TV and seating area are featured in all Active’s rooms. Free Wi-Fi internet access is offered throughout the building.Snacks and drinks are available in the lobby. There is a playground onsite, children can also participate in a treasure hunt. Relaxation options at the hotel include saunas, spa pools and an indoor pool.Rambergåsen Beach is 1,650 feet away. The 18-hole Nøtterøy Golf Club is 2.5 miles away. Torp Airport is 18.6 miles away.
The structure don’t give anything special.
The breakfast is also not included and the breakfast they are serving have a very small variety.
- Great breakfast available each morning! Clean, very helpful staff!
The staff was superb. I really fancied the receptionist, could even fall in love because of her friendlyness and hulpfulnes.
Training facilities and pool area are quite retro but still warm and nice.
Enjoyed my stay.
- Clean, nice, very good breakfast, many facilities.
- Friendly and really helpful staff.I recommend this hotel.
- The structure don’t give anything special.
Maritim’s in-house restaurant features an à la carte menu of both Norwegian and international specialities. Drinks, fruit and snacks are sold at reception.The 12th-century ruins of St Olav’s Abbey are found right next to the hotel. Bars and restaurants in the Sjøbodkvartalet area are within 5 minutes’ walk.Maritim Hotel can provide a shuttle service to Torp Sandefjord Airport on request.
- Location is very good walking distance from everything you might need
- The hotel was a stones throw away from the ocean a fab location! The guy who was working on the front fest was brilliant, good sense of humour and knowledgable about the area! It was about a 10 minute walk from the train/bus station which was good! I stayed here because I was flying out of Sandefjord airport, it was only a 20minite bus ride away which was great!
- Staff were friendly but unobtrusive and willing to help with the minor requests we had. Very convenient location, with easy access to the water front and a 10 minute walk to the train station. Wifi signal in room was strong.
- Jeg sov ikke mere enn 2 timer til sammen, på tross av vifte og åpent vindu. Jeg hadde planer om å ta med meg hundene ut i bilen og prøve å sove der i løpet av natten, da vi holdt på å omkomme på grunn av varme og mangel på luft, både jeg og hundene.
Vi spiste ikke frokost-men vi fikk 2 stor brødskiver hver det var alt vi fikk til frokost skulle ha med .
jeg hadde ikke anbefalt dette til andre .
Sandefjord Motor Hotel
All guest rooms feature cable TV access and a private bathroom with shower.The in-house restaurant serves salmon and other Norwegian specialities. In summer, meals can be taken out onto the terrace. The breakfast buffet is available from 05:00 onwards.Motor Hotel Sandefjord is about 90 minutes’ drive from Oslo. Sandefjord city centre is 6 kilometres away. Staff is happy to provide tourist information and other services.
Staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Hotel is located close to the airport.
Breakfast is fantastic.
Free Parking is available for hotel guests.
Supermarket and petrol station just outside.
The staff were very helpful in a few situations, the room was excellent in size, comfort and amenities. The location to the Torp Airport is obviously the best. Lastly, the breakfast was impressively full and quality.
Particularly the woman working at the reception was sweet and very helpful.
- Fast check-in, breakfast open early, friendly staff. Expectations met.
- Very practical. Close to airport and close to main road network. Breakfast is very good and starts very early to accommodate for early departures from airport.
- It had a great location for the airport & bus and was exactly fit for purpose.
- Staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Engø Gård Hotel & Restaurant
Engø Gård’s rooms are individually decorated. Some include furniture by Norwegian designer Alf Sture.The refurbished library, dining room and breakfast room add some old world charm.Sandefjord Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Tranquile place that is nice even off season, must be great in the summer.
- Very good food!!, high level of service all day long.
- Good soft boiled eggs! No Norwegian strawberries right at the start of the season. No Sancerre wine but smiling “substitute”. I asked for a reading lamp which came pronto! Quiet and beautiful place.
- Beautiful peaceful location with friendly helpful staff and excellent facilities
- Frokosten var veldig god men de har tomme for melk!Nydelig å bade i basseng og å gå turer i nærområdet .Flott nede ved sjøbua .Veldig hyggelig betjening i restauranten topp service .Nydelig mat !
Scandic Park Sandefjord
Each modern room at Scandic Park has modern furniture and tiled bathrooms. Some offer views over the fjord or surrounding green areas.A free sauna and gym are available for guests’ use. Spa treatments are also possible at Scandic Park Hotel Sandefjord.The summer terrace is a relaxing setting for a drink. Dinner can be enjoyed at the hotel restaurant, Kosmos.
- The breakfast was incredible! And the bed in the single room was huge and comfortable.
- very good location : just right to the waterfront, with several bars and restaurants in walking distance ; rooms are OK, nothing special, but typical scandic ; need some renovation but they are busy with that ; very good breakfast, so overall, you might think, this deserves more than a score of 7.1 and that’s true, but the what took down this score so hard is the way I have been treated at checking in ; that lady was so arrogant and un-sympathetic, which gives you immediately a negative feeling ; too bad, cause it’s overall a good hotel !
- Excellent location and nice cosy facilities, and excellent breakfast selection.,
- Exceptional breakfast bar. Best I have ever had. Staff extremely friendly and helpful as well.
- The pool was good. Buffet was fantastic, with freindly and efficient waiting staff.
Hotel Kong Carl
Kong Carl Hotel is housed in a building dating back to 1690 and offers rooms with a TV and private bathrooms with shower. Some rooms include a sitting area and tea and coffee facilities.A rich breakfast buffet is served in Kong Carl’s elegant breakfast room, which is decorated with antique furniture and silver candelabras.The Whaling Museum is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Sandefjord Train Station is half a mile away.
- A beautiful hotel, great spacious rooms and a fantastic breakfast.
A lovely traditional wooden hotel, great hospitality and superb breakfast buffet!
Very handy for the Oslo Torp Airport (the staff were very welcoming and pleasant when I checked in late after having a flight delayed).
Great little room for the price and a excellent base to explore the southern part of Norway from.
- The charm. Breakfast. History of building. Cleanliness.
- Cosy hotel, and comfortable out door and breakfast sitting arrangements. No disturbance from neighbouring rooms.
- They welcomed us & our dog with open arms. Definitely recommended.
Clarion Collection Hotel Atlantic
All rooms at Clarion Collection Hotel Atlantic have satellite TV channels and modern bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the hotel.Clarion Collection Atlantic’s popular breakfast buffet is served in the dining room. Here, the walls are decorated with historic photos of Sandefjord and its whaling industry.Guests who want to learn more can take a short walk to the Whaling Museum and Sandefjord Harbor.
- Great decor. Great meals. Modern rooms. Exceptionally comfortable bed. Highly recommended.
- There are free lunches afternoon and a small free dinner later. There is a wale museum inside. The decoration is very nice. The staff was amazing.
- Excellent Food – Evening Buffet included in the price
- This is a nice themed hotel with a lot of historical artefacts displayed in the common areas and dining areas of the hotel dedicated to the Sandefjords maritime past. The staff are extremely knowledgeable, informative, helpful and courteous. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The breakfast is excellent. The hotel is close to the railway station, shopping district, restaurants and harbour. And is only a short journey by taxi or train to the local airport.
- Excellent room with two easy chairs to relax in; very quiet, and comfortable beds. Very attentative staff throughout. Housekeeping noticed that my pillow was too large & without asking there was an extra one put out for me. The food quality was first class with a set evening meal included which was excellent. Breakfast was very varied, with loads of healthy options. An interesting hotel with a lot of whaling memorabilia to look at, could qualify for museum status. A most pleasant stay indeed.
Top Hotels In Melsomvik Vestfold Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Melsomvik Vestfold to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Melsomvik Vestfold but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Melsomvik Vestfold. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!