10 Best Hotels To Stay In Melocheville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Melocheville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Melocheville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Melocheville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Melocheville Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Melocheville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Melocheville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Melocheville Quebec:
Hostellerie du Suroît
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Hostellerie du Suroît is located in Beauharnois, just 22 miles from Montreal. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Laval is 24 miles from Hostellerie du Suroît, and Longueuil is 25 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the expansive back yard with gardens and sitting by the river. The pool was closed but loved lovely. Bed was really comfortable.
- Beautiful place with lovely backyard. Staff is very hospital. Very nice and clean rooms with comfortable bed and view on the lake. No real breakfast included, but they have an in house restaurant which I guess is good. Great value for money.
- Friendly owner, clean, tidy, safe, comfortable place! Great bathroom and beds! A small fridge was included which was really useful to store trip bottled water and food purchases! As a bonus, there is an aboriginal location ( Kanahwake reserve ) on the way to Montreal where you can purchase gas much cheaper than Montreal ( e.g. 101.5 per litre versus 115.6 in Montreal at the time we stayed there! )
- Very nice location right on the water. The garden is well kept.
- The owner of the place was super accommodating. Before getting there, I inquired about getting a room with a view of the water. I received an email from a member of staff that it wasn’t possible, however when I got there we ended up having a room with a view.
Courtyard by Marriott Montreal West Island/Baie D’Urfe
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott Montreal West Island/Baie D’Urfe is located in Baie-dʼUrfé in the region of Quebec, just 19 miles from Montreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 18 miles from Courtyard Baie D’Urfe, and Longueuil is 21 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 9 miles away.
- New business hotel, comfortable rooms, friendly staff. Good gym, free parking.
- good internet connection with strong Wi-Fi signal and over good performance
The Bisto provided an excellent dinner meal. The room was very clean, beds comfortable,
loved the décor including the bathroom.
- This is a very nice hotel that opened only recently, with all the latest facilities. Rooms are spacious and comfortable.
- The breakfast was delicious and served quickly. The bed and shower and tub with ledge were great. Thoroughly enjoyed the pool and spa.
Offering a range of recreational activities, relaxing facilities and delightful on-site dining, this luxurious hotel in Dorion, Quebec provides a memorable escape alongside the stunning Lac des Montagnes.Chateau Vaudreuil features several summer activities on-site, such as canoeing, tennis and biking. Guests can workout in the fitness center that is complete with cardio equipment and free weights, then relax with a massage beside the indoor pool.The Villa d’Este dining room at the Chateau offers European cuisine with an emphasis on dishes from Northern Italy as well as an extensive wine selection and a delicious Sunday brunch. The Lounge Bar is a great place for guests to enjoy a martini on the terrace.
- Bathroom with jacuzzi was incredible. Staff was more then helpful
- Quality of food, friendly accommodating staff, size of room, and bathroom amenities. View of lake is excellent
The friendly service…The heated swimming pool and Hot tub…Excellent cuisine…Free parking…
Welcome Christmas goodies.
- Used the living-room side to entertain family during the Xmas season.
- We have been going to the Chateau Vaudreuil since the 90s – twice in the last few years. If I had the means I would stay there at least once a year!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaudreuil-Dorion
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaudreuil-Dorion is located in Vaudreuil-Dorion.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express Vaudreuil-Dorio, and Laval is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 14 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaudreuil-Dorion.
- no carpets in the rooms, huge hallways, breakfast was awesome – cinnamin rolls the best
- The staff was amazing very pleasant – the breakfast had a variety to choose from very good loved the pancakes and the rooms where very clean.
- Yes to the eggs, really makes a day start off right. The heating system made lots of noise but it was windy out side.
- Wide corridors and quiet rooms. Great breakfast and friendly staff.
- the included breakfast, room was very clean and big. Felt safe.
Located in Châteauguay Heights, 13 miles from Montreal, Manoir d’Youville features a seasonal outdoor pool and water sports facilities. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Laval is 17 miles from Manoir d’Youville, and Longueuil is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 5 miles from Manoir d’Youville.
- great breakfast provided, beautiful surroundings on the water, historical learning opportunity, quiet, bistro had delicious food at an excellent price, price of accommodation very reasonable.
- Staff very friendly and not too far of a drive to downtown Montreal (a half hour). Pretty grounds despite being very basic accommodation No phone or TV in room and some rooms sharing toilet (clean multiple cubicle).
- The view was beautiful, room were clean, the property were very nice
- The grounds are beautifully located. There were deer meandering through the Hotel’s Apple orchard.
- It is a simple place in a beautiful location. Staying there gives you free access to the next-door nature reserve. Staff were kind and accommodating.
Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield
Located in Salaberry de Valleyfield, 25 miles from Saint-Eustache, Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Dorval is 22 miles from Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield, and Mirabel is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 23 miles from Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield.
- Room was clean and bed comfy, continental breakfast was very good.
- I loved being there!!!! The staff, the room was excellent! Was very happy!
- Valleyfield is a beatiful town and this hotel is located in a nice place. Clean and modern. Breakfast options are good. Within walking distance you may find shopping places and restaurants.
- Very comfortable room. Decent amount of space. Comfortable bed. Clean. Very quiet. Worth getting a high room with a view of the water. Just an all around nice stay though, for the price in this area, it should be. I found it pricey but nice.
- Very good bed and AC worked well. Restaurant was nice with excellent service.
Comfort Inn Montreal Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Montreal Airport offers accommodations in Pointe-Claire, just 13 miles from Montreal.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Laval is 13 miles from Comfort In Montreal Arprt, and Longueuil is 16 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The renovations were great! Breakfast room so welcoming. Location to airport also great. Staff was very friendly.
- Spacious room with a microwave oven. 24h free coffee in the lobby. Reimburse taxi fee from the airport in stead of providing free airport shuttle service. Typical American motel with simple breakfast, but easy and comfortable. New and clean room. (Some) friendly staff.
- So comfortable and lovely and helpful staff, my family and I loved staying there. When we plan to visit Montreal again for sure we will go to stay in comfort Inn
- Problems with the heater unit, not that easy to set up the temperatura.
- The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Rooms have been renovated.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Pointe-Claire Montreal Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Pointe-Claire Montreal Airport features an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant. A 24-hour fitness center is also available.Free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a refrigerator are available in each room at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Pointe-Claire. A sofa, coffee maker and air conditioning are also included.Guests have access to a hot tub, a business center and a convenience store at this hotel. The property also features a free shuttle service to and from the Montreal-Trudeau International Airport.The on-site Marquis Bar & Grill serves breakfast every morning, as well as a Sunday brunch. Lunch, dinner and a full service bar are also provided.Fairview Pointe-Claire Shopping Center is just over half a mile from Holiday Inn Hotel. Central Montreal is a 20-minute drive away. Beaconsfield Golf Course is 3.5 miles from the hotel.
- Having iron and iron board in the room is very good. You dont need to ask for that at the reception. The pool is clean and nice.
- Check in was good. Reception successfully scrambled to find us adjoining rooms.
- Very friendly. Greeted me in both French and English and I speak both. Otherwise they were able to help when needed to without feeling imposing.
- The buffet was fully satisfactory. The room was also fully satisfactory.
- the breakfast in with the price, the location close to the motorways (2), the fitness centre, staff are always pleasant
Quality Suites Montreal Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Suites Montreal Airport offers accommodations in Dorval, just 13 miles from Montreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Laval is 12 miles from Quality Montreal Airport, and Longueuil is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 3.7 miles from Quality Suites Montreal Airport.
- The bed was so comfortable that we did not want to wake up.
Perfect location, staff was very nice, comfortable suite
On Christmas day, the whole parking lot had been plowed during the night, nice!
- Last minute trip, found a great price and location. Clean, big room, great staff. No issue!
This place is immaculate, with our king suite separating the bedroom and sitting room by a nice set of French doors, and featuring quality TVs in both rooms..
We drove in from Vermont and had to ditch the rental car at the Montreal airport that night and before our flight out the next morning . The staff was extremely helpful in sending the shuttle to pick me up at the airport that night after I’d returned the rental.
- I go to the Montreal every year, most will stay at this hotel, because I like it is a suite. The hotel is close to the supermarket and has many restaurants, very convenient.
Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
This hotel is connected to the Montreal International Airport. Located 12 miles from downtown Montreal, it provides guests with an on-site restaurant, an indoor pool with a hot tub and free Wi-Fi in public areas.A flat-screen TV and a mini-fridge are standard in all modern rooms at the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. The rooms also include an in-room safe and a coffee maker with free coffee and tea.The Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel offers spa services. Fitness and business facilities are on-site for guest convenience.Dine at the Bijou Restaurant and Bar, serving international food made with fresh, local ingredients. Illy Cafe is also on site.Morgan Arboretum and the Cosmodome are within a 25-minute drive of this hotel. Dorval Municipal Golf Club is just 1 miles away.
- It was a great hotel and the access to the airport for early flights was great.
- Beds are very comfortable. The location is the best if you have an early flight.
- Left handbag in lobby bar which was thankfully returned to me via the efforts of the wonderful bar and front desk staff. Very grateful for their efforts
- Convenience and the staff except one. A bartender who figures he needs to give you $8 back all in change so you can give him a bigger tip than the outrageous price you had just paid for a beer.
- Using WIFI would have cost me 11.95 +tax. Very insulting when considering the price paid
Top Hotels In Melocheville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Melocheville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Melocheville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Melocheville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!