10 Best Hotels To Stay In Meleto Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Meleto Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Meleto Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Meleto Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Meleto Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Meleto Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Meleto Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Meleto Tuscany:
Hotel del Lago
Hotel del Lago offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cavriglia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Florence is 18 miles from Hotel del Lago, and Siena is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Very good breakfast especially judging by Italian standards, very friendly, family atmosphere.
- The location is beautiful. The staff were very welcoming towards myself & my dog. I would fully recommend this hotel to my family & friends.
- Scenic, beautiful location on the shore of the lake; very friendly staff; fantastic breakfast; really good value for money
- Everything in the hotel,specially staff and the energy 🙂
- If you’re looking for a true Italian experience, this is your place! Don’t expect boring luxury that you can find in top hotels. This is an authentic place, managed by an Italian family (I assume). They are super friendly and helped us with everything we asked. The breakfast is delicious – they serve great coffee, many types of croissants, Italian cold cuts, cereals etc. There’s also a lake just next to the hotel! Great base for vineyards trips – we slept there 6 nights and every day we went to a different vineyard. Easy to get there from Pisa/Florence by car (highway most of the time).
Hotel Villa La Palagina
In the Tuscan hills, surrounded by the Chianti countryside, Villa La Palagina offers rustic-style rooms and apartments in Figline Valdarno. It features large grounds with 2 swimming pools, and a restaurant.Accommodations here come equipped with satellite TV and air conditioning. The apartments include a kitchenette and dining area.Your day at La Palagina Villa begins with a generous breakfast buffet. The restaurant serves Tuscan dishes and a wide selection of wines.Greve in Chianti is 8 miles away, while the A1 highway is reachable by car in around 20 minutes. Parking at the property is free.
- Location is amazing! Isolated of everything yet if you drive 10 minutes you can have local food. The experience was AMAZING! Came here for my honeymoon and had the best time!
- The view is amaizing, brekfast area, pool outside
- Lovely villa with everything we needed. Great service from the staff
- Breakfast was excellent however the food at dinner was expensive and very average. We were charged 35 euros for a plate of cheese and meat and bread. Also I took the cooking class and it was not well organized at all. There was no recipes or anything written up for us to follow. The chef was not very friendly or engaging. His helper was not very warm either. The staff we really found helpful and kind were: Emily, Patrizza, Leonardo and Salem.
- Great accommodation, great people, beautiful surroundings and wineries land. Lovely stay!
One of our top picks in Terranuova Bracciolini.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Michelangelo offers accommodations in Terranuova Bracciolini, just 22 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siena is 20 miles from Hotel Michelangelo, and Arezzo is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff (although some only spoke Italian). Solid breakfast.
Not far from the autostrada so great for a overnight stay on our long journey home.
Easy to park, comfy room and nice breakfast and not so far from a restaurant.
- Easy access from Highway, very clean room, quiet and friendly staff, breakfast offered nice selections of everything
- I really liked the hotel and the staff. Breakfast was so tasty compared to some other hotels in Italy! I highly recommend to anyone travelling to Italy for a one or two-nights stay. Many regards to the staff.
- Reception couldn’t be more friendly and helpful.
Villa la Borghetta Spa Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Villa la Borghetta Spa Resort offers accommodations in Figline Valdarno, just 16 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Siena is 20 miles from Villa la Borghetta Spa Resort, and Arezzo is 24 miles away. Peretola Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- I stayed here 7 years ago and I love this place . Planning a trip back in 2018.
- Beautiful location at the heart of Tuscany with friendly staff, great rooms and a nice swimming pool overseeing the valley.
- Exceptional views and great service and facilities. The rooms are very spacious and well decorated.
Staff are very helpful.
Spa facilities are excellent!
Room facilities are very good.
- the courtesy, the glam of the location, the heritage and how it was manages
Villa Rigacci Hotel
One of our top picks in Reggello.Located in Reggello, 16 miles from Florence, Villa Rigacci Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Siena is 24 miles from Villa Rigacci Hotel, and Arezzo is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely, relaxing Tuscan retreat with friendly staff and owner in beautiful surroundings with fantastic food. There’s was nothing we didn’t like about this place.
- Location, staff and food was great. We were made to feel very welcome.
Excellent stay at a fantastic hotel.
- We just loved our time at the villa – it was just what we were looking for. A idyllic location and a beautiful property. Fredrico was a wonderful host – nothing was a problem. He organised for my husband to watch the All Blacks game on the TV and then personally drove us to the train station. We would have no hesitation going back again and recommend this property highly.
- We stayed at the Villa Riggaci in 1983 and it is still owned and operated by the same family. Our stay was one of the highlights of our trip.
Tenuta Il Burchio
One of our top picks in Incisa in Valdarno.Located in Incisa in Valdarno, 11 miles from Florence, Tenuta Il Burchio features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Siena is 25 miles from Tenuta Il Burchio, and Arezzo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 15 miles from Tenuta Il Burchio.
- nice family hotel, reasonable rooms, nice breakfast, the owners give you their best hospitality and give you a good homely feeling.
- It was clean. Scenery was beautiful. Staff were nice.
- Beautiful location, good breakfast and good service
- Absolutely amazing agriturismo experience! Just 50 min from Florence by direct bus. Try local dishes in the restaurant, walk around between the olive and fig trees. Horse riding experience is must try, Giovanni is a great teacher. Pet local dogs and cats:)
- The staff is nice and helpful. Room was comfortable. The property is lovely, also the view around it. The food in the restaurant is good and the prices are reasonable.
Relais Villa Belpoggio – Residenza D’Epoca
One of our top picks in Loro Ciuffenna.Relais Villa Belpoggio – Residenza D’Epoca is located in Loro Ciuffenna, 20 miles from Florence and 23 miles from Siena. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or pool. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Arezzo is 18 miles from Relais Villa Belpoggio – Residenza, and San Gimignano is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property, well maintained, great views, very nice pool.
- The hotel was excellent…. room was comfortable and clean… pool was good…staff excellent.
- Private, discrete, fantastic establishment. Will be back!
We wish we could have stayed longer. Everything was just lovely. Breakfast was excellent, the room spacious and lovely. The house with garden very beautiful. The view absolutely amazing. We are still dreaming about the food we had for dinner as it was really good.
This place made us instantly relaxed (despite all the bad luck we had with our car) and we loved staying in the garden near the pool and then moving to the front garden to enjoy the sunset over the Tuscan hills.
Arezzo Siena and Florence are close. Take the touristic route because the views are beautiful.
For the fashionlovers: the Prada outlet store is super close (in Montevarchi)
We hope we can come back soon!
- We booked it because it was very close to a wedding we were attending for the weekend. The property was beautiful with a great pool.
One of our top picks in Montevarchi.Hotel Delta offers accommodations in Montevarchi. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Florence is 23 miles from Hotel Delta, and Siena is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Delta.
- Very good value for money,the receptionist was particularly welcoming I felt like she was happy to answer any questions and make sure I had a good stay. The room was small but cosy. The bathroom was very sleek and modern.I really appreciated the terrace roof to get some air and have some dinner.
- Very helpful staff. Breakfast could be better. location good for short stays. you can park a car nearby for free. good pizza open till late in front of the hotel
- Everything was fair, wifi worked perfectly, the room and bathroom were clean, breakfast was ok with a very delicious coffee.
- La struttura è rinnovata, molto accogliente e ben tenuta. Le camere, realmente pulite, hanno un gradevole arredamento moderno, letti comodi e spazi adeguati. Si comprende senza problemi l’impegno delle proprietarie nel fornire il miglior servizio possibile: ho avuto modo di conversare con una delle sorelle titolari. Oltre a una estrema cortesia e affabilità, si apprezzano il lavoro e la cura dedicate ai clienti. Molto cortesi anche i dipendenti. Eccellente il rapporto qualità prezzo. Altro aspetto positivo è la facilità nel parcheggio: la strada di fronte all’ingresso offre posti senza alcun pagamento e limitazione di sosta, con buona disponibilità. Senz’altro da consigliare e ripetere il soggiorno in caso di nuova presenza in loco. Ancora complimenti per la gestione.
hôtel agréable pour un passage en italie
car pas grand chose a faire a montervachi
bien situé entre florence, sienne et azzaro
Hotel Il Viandante
One of our top picks in Terranuova Bracciolini.Hotel Il Viandante is located in Terranuova Bracciolini, 22 miles from Florence and 20 miles from Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arezzo is 17 miles from Hotel Il Viandante, and San Gimignano is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Good choice for stop over to rest, close to autostrada exit .
- Suburban hotel,very nice! Super nice young receptionist!
- great hotel!! friendly staff , huge room with modern furniture’s. great breakfast
- Great stay! Wonderful staff and the best hotel breakfast we have ever had. Highly recommended.
- Reasonable price, but no comprising cleaness. Good location in stone throw from entry to toll way.
One of our top picks in Gaiole in Chianti.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Ultimo Mulino is located in Gaiole in Chianti in the region of Tuscany, just 21 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Siena is 12 miles from Ultimo Mulino, and Arezzo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Nice place about 7km from Radda in Chianti. Typical Tuscan style with nice outside dining area.
- A lovely rustic location and a well appointed hotel. We only stayed for one night but enjoyed the experience. The restaurant at the Hotel is wonderful – fresh, local cuisine! Definitely worth staying on site for dinner.
- Cosy if you look for a quiet place, not close to a village.
- The location was beautiful & so was everything about the hotel. Stunning setting with friendly staff and fantastic food at the restaurant.
- This place is lovely! Clean, comfortable, beautiful property and building, great location, close to many wineries and villages. Dinner was excellent! Would definitely come back!
Top Hotels In Meleto Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Meleto Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Meleto Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Meleto Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!