10 Best Hotels To Stay In Melenara Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Melenara Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Melenara Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Melenara Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Melenara Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Melenara Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Melenara Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Melenara Gran Canaria:
Hotel Avenida de Canarias
All rooms at the Hotel Avenida de Canarias are air-conditioned and come with an private bathroom with a bath. There is also a work desk and mini-bar in each room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Located just 9.3 mi from Playa del Ingles, the main tourist resort of the island, the hotel is on the main street in Vecindario. In the area surrounding the hotel you will find around 1000 shops, a theater, multiplex cinema and an Olympic swimming pool.There are several bus lines from the airport which run close to the hotel. The hotel is 7.5 mi away from the airport and Las Palmas is 19 mi away.
Very friendly staff. The reception ladies were fantastically emable. I stayed for four weeks alone. I had a small party in the room one evening and afterwards I asked the cleaning lady if it was a disaster. She said that it was a catastrophe and that she’ll kill me. ??
In the floor room I always found other guests who liked to sit over a coffee and discuss.
- The staff were very helpful. the cleanliness was great. Food good. I would highly recommend the hotel and would stay again
- Very friendly staff. They lent me a charger which I forgot to return. I’ll do it next time I come. Another good reason for choosing Avenida da Canarias Hotel
- Free private garage to park a car. Abundant and tasty buffet breakfast with a wide selection of fruit. Room was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Great location to move around in the south part of the island. The hotel is close to the airport and the reception is open 24h, which helps when one arrives on a late night plane.
- Very clean and tidy. Super friendly and helpful receptionist!!
- Very friendly staff. The reception ladies were fantastically emable. I stayed for four weeks alone. I had a small party in the room one evening and afterwards I asked the cleaning lady if it was a disaster. She said that it was a catastrophe and that she’ll kill me. ??
Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes
The hotel is housed in a white-washed building with brightly colored French doors and balconies. Each of its rooms has restored wooden furnishings and screens. There is a fan, TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast, which is served in the neighboring Casa de los Camellos Hotel. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel.Agüimes is within 20 minutes’ drive of Arinaga and the nearest beaches. Gran Canaria Airport is 5 mi away.
– Comfortable, large room
– Good breakfast
– Perfect location to get everywhere
– very supportive to find a safe place for our bikes during the nights
– wonderful patio
– supermarket in walking distance
We stayed two weeks! Was great!
- The whole property felt in keeping with the age and style of the property. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Excellent stay, a bit pricy but well worth the money!
- Property was quaint andchad character. Central to all.
- Chosen for close proximity to the airport but away from the crowds. Fab little place in a cute town
- – Comfortable, large room
Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel
The rooms at Elba Vecindario are equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. They also include a bathroom complete with a hairdryer.Elba Business and Convention Hotel offers an extensive buffet breakfast. The El Lagar restaurant serves regional and international cuisine, and the hotel also has a snack bar.The fitness center at Vecindario Aeropuerto includes a gym, sauna and massage services. There are also squash facilities. 9 meeting rooms are available for business and social events.The hotel is 25 minutes’ by car from Las Palmas. The beaches in the south of the Canary Islands can be reached within 15 minutes.
- Comfortable, clean room. Good breakfast. Helpful staff.
- Maybe because of the location, it’s cheaper and quieter, the rooftop pool is clean and nice. The breakfast is great! Even got freshly squeezed orange juice! Awesome!
- Close to airport so east for one night stay before moving on. Around the corner from the shopping centre with some good restaurants. Good breakfast
- Friendly staff. Convenience (15mins from airport) friendly staff, good bar food reasonably priced, magnificent breakfast.
- Check in and out procedures, external soundproofing good to the busy road, packed breakfast as leaving at 4:30am, cleanliness, proximity next to shopping centre and restaurants.
The hotel is set in the heart of Gran Canaria’s capital city. It is just 350 feet from the main bus station. This gives good access to the airport and other parts of the island. Parking is available upon request.Rooms at Hotel Parque are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and a mini-bar. They have an private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant, with views of the sea and San Telmo Park. There is also a café, serving light snacks. A private car park is located 350 feet from the property and is available for a surcharge.Las Canteras Beach is 3.1 mi away. The area around the hotel has many historic buildings. There are also many shops, bars and restaurants.
- Great food in the hotel’s sea view restaurant and in the Sakura Wok buffet, just under the hotel. Great location right next to a bus station. You can get a bus to all parts of the island from this station, including Playa del Ingles. Staff were very friendly and you can get many things like beach towels from the reception on request. Loved our stay and would definitely go again.
- Excellent, central location. Friendly staff. Clean & comfortable.
So friendly straff! Perfecto location!
Very Good value for Money!
- The receptionist was very kind and helpful. The bed was super comfy and we had a nice room overlooking the sea.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast exceeded my expectations, it is fantastic that the hotel include it in the room rate. The communal areas were very boutique and relaxing. The location of the hotel is perfect if you are wanting to do some shopping, Calle Triana is a 2 minute walk away, and you can find many shops and restaurants there.
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness center, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- Not as expected for a 4 star hotel… small details like paint coming out the wall and the horrible cleaning standards of the room spoiled our stay.
- Nice Garden/ very good Breakfast / comfortable room and terrace with beautiful view / very friendly crew / good starting point for tours on the island
- It is a hotel school, but probably because of that the staff were lovely, very keen to help and attentive. It was very easy and cheap to catch a bus into Las Palmas.
Breakfast was OK wrt current standards in 4-star hotels.
The hotel staff was welcoming and helpful. Thanks for proposing a take-away breakfast for the last day as my wife had to leave very early in order to meet me on the TRansgrancanaria trail running race.
The location is indeed very convenient for runners who come in Gran Canaria to run the Transgrancanaria, at least *before* the race.
- The beds were very comfy and I had a good night sleep every night I was there. Staff were all very accommodating even the students. The food & the service in the restaurant was absolutely 5* .
Hotel Rural El Mondalón
The air-conditioned rooms at Rural El Mondalón include a mini-bar, heating, a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Two types of pillow are available and the modern bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Hotel El Mondalón offers a restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful vineyards. It serves innovative Canarian cuisine.The outdoor pool, heated by solar panels, is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers,and offers views of the stunning volcanic landscape and mountains.El Mondalón is 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Las Palmas and the airport. The coast is 1.9 mi away and Bandama Golf Course is 2.5 mi away. Equestrian centers can be found nearby.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. It was relaxing, tranquil and we enjoyed spending many hours by the pool. Everything was spotlessly clean. The room was very comfortable and had a modern yet rustic feel… it reminded us of mamma mia! The staff were very friendly and personable and the food at the restaurant was delicious! We are young friends who wanted a relaxing few days away from tourist areas and that’s exactly what we got.
- We had a lovely time here, the people were all very friendly and it was generally very quiet. The rooms, the pool and all the other places in and around the hotel were very clean.
Nicely renovated complex
Very nice room. we liked the authentic wooden elements of the room.
Very comfortable bathroom. Nice private BBQ
- The place is beautiful and quite and the staff very friendly. Perfect stay.
Nice atmosphere on big lot with natural vegetation. Lot of privacy but possibility to share dinner in restaurant. Swimmingpool nice and clean. Breakfast well prepared and with fresh juice everyday.
Many sights or activity within easy reach bij car. Parking spacious.
Excellent hikes just around the corner and in mountains.
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
This is an outstanding hotel in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. The owner is very obliging and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Even though I only stayed overnight it felt like I was away some time due to the peaceful ambiance. The room was tastefully decorated and extremely spacious. I look forward to a return visit.
- The breakfast was a nice surprise. It was very good. The garden and terrace around the hotel are beautiful. Since we had a car the location was good, too. Close to Las Palmas and all other attractions in the area.
This is a fantastic little hotel if you want peace and quiet or maybe somewhere to stay whilst exploring the Local area. The room has a lovely shower shutters to help keep out the early light and the breakfast is a very nice selection of cereals, eggs, tortilla tea, coffee and lots more. Staff are very helpful and with its proximity to
Las Palmas the capital, this is the place to be and doesn’t cost the earth.
- Very nice green and quiet environment. Great breakfast and friendly staff.Free parking (you need a car for shopping& sight seeing).
- Many thanks for the friendly reception and the snack when we arrived quite tired and hungry much later than planned! The location is ideal for exploring the North and the center of the island. Beautiful old building, nicely decorated. Stronger light bulbs, especially for the bathroom, would be good, but that’s the only little negative remark I have to make.
- This is an outstanding hotel in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. The owner is very obliging and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Bora Bora The Hotel
Each room comes with a fan, free bottled water on arrival and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The hotel also has a TV lounge with a 46-inch plasma TV. Free WiFi is also available in the business center.There are many restaurants, bars and shops in the streets around Bora Bora The Hotel. Las Canteras Beach’s seafront promenade features tapas bars and street artists. The beach is great for swimming and surfing.There is a supermarket less than 5 minutes’ walk away, while El Muelle Shopping Center is 15 minutes’ walk from Bora Bora The Hotel. Las Palmas Port is a 5-minute walk away, and you can drive to Gran Canaria Airport in under 30 minutes.Staff at reception can provide information on the surrounding area and arrange excursions. Paid parking is available close by.
- Friendly staff and a clean basic room accommodation.
- The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.. the room was clean and tidy (though a little more compact than I had realised).. I liked the drink facilities and added bonus they were free all day.. I would definitely stay again
- free refreshements in the morning (coffes, teas…)
- It is a very basic hotel. Modest even Spartan conditions for spending your night. Double rooms look a bit better. Free (or for a small voluntary donation) coffee and muffins in the morning (if you are not the last to woke up). If you are happy with simple life, it would be OK for you. The best beach on the island is very near and also the port area. For the historic centre you have to find some means of transport.
- Basic hotel but it was good value and I had no issues. In a quiet location. Helpful staff. Good WiFi
AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Modern air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms feature a king-size or double bed with 4 pillows. All have a desk, flat-screen TV and mini bar. Junior suites also have a sofa bed, free mini-bar and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available in the hotel snack bar or in your room. The hotel’s bar, AC lounge, has a snack menu.The hotel has a free WiFi zone and WiFi is available in rooms for an extra charge. There is 24-hour reception and the hotel is a 5-minute drive from Las Canteras Beach and the Port.
- Quite clean and comfortable. Location is ok, 5 minutes walking from the station.
- I only had breakfast on one occasion. It was very nice but a little expensive.The rooftop pool was excellent. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean . Very close to the bus station. I had previously read that the room was noisy. We had no such problems despit being at the front on the main, very busy road. Complementary airport transfer was a bonus.
- location was good if you want to look around Triana neighbourhood, but if you want to be close to the beach it is not good.
I loved the location! It was walking distance from park and square and main shopping street.
Breakfast was good, and loved the lady that works in lobby bar 🙂
- The staff was very friendly and helped us find the nice place in the city for breakfast.
All rooms at Boji have come with a desk, TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some accommodations also comes with a kitchen area and kitchenware.Other facilities offered at the hotel include meeting facilities, vending machines and a shared TV lounge.The Old Town area, Vegueta, is a 20-minute walk away. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Las Canteras Beach and from Parque de Santa Catalina. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Melenara Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Melenara Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Melenara Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Melenara Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!