10 Best Hotels To Stay In Meigente Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Meigente Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Meigente Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Meigente Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Meigente Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Meigente Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Meigente Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Meigente Galicia:
Hotel Alfonso IX
Surrounded by gardens and close to the river, this well-equipped hotel features a lovely natural setting. The area is ideal for walking and horse-riding.Sarria’s Roman Route is full of historical monuments. There is a a road dedicated to characteristic craftsmen.Delicious traditional Galician cuisine is available at the Alfonso IX’s restaurant. Here there are views of the garden and swimming pool.The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk, and is located 1,650 feet from the bus and train station.
- Location, by the river opposite to the best restaurants
- It was a very nice hotel! We were not there long, but we sure did love the restaurant!!!! To me, the meal we had for dinner was the most memorable of our stay there. The room was fine and I have no complaints at all. It was a great place for our short stay!
- Wonderful staff, hotel and location. Would book again
- Nice, clean upscale property on the Camino and centrally located.
- Lovely hotel, great location, nice and quiet, staff were helpful and good value for money
Hotel Duerming Villa De Sarria
Rooms at the property feature air conditioning, heating, a desk, and a flat-screen TV. The bathrooms come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The hotel has fast connections with the A6 highway.
- Great location for Camino. 24 hour reception was good when leaving so early. Clean room and friendly staff.
- The staff was helpful though he was not very good in English. He tried his very best to explain to us everything. He even introduced the luggage delivery service to us. This helped us a lot for our Camino. It cost only Euro 191 for 8 people (four rooms). And it is very close to Sarria centre.
It was just in front of the Camino trail
Manager Fatima was so helpful n accommodating
Bed too soft – better quality sprung beds necessary for walkers.
Noise at night and late, not from lift this time but residents, there seems to be no night porter to keep this down or curtailed. It was the only hotel in nine nights where I encountered this.
- The rooms were a fantastic size, the big windows were nice to look out of and the location was great, close to restaurants, the supermarket and the Camino. Also the breakfast was outstanding!
At Hotel Novoa, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Helpful desk front, new hotel, modern designed, comfortable room
- Absolutely loved this place, exceptionally clean throughout. Room size, bed, bathroom, lighting all perfect. Felt very safe as a solo female travelling. Perfect location, great value for money. All staff including cleaners were amazing, extremely helpful and polite. Hotel manager at the desk couldn’t do enough and has a lovely manner. I was just passing through for my stay but I would return to stay at this hotel/place again for its great hospitality. Can’t fault the place!
- Great check in staff, perfect location, lovely new hotel and excellent shower – very powerful!
- Staff were great, and adjoining restaurant looked after us with meals and drinks. It was really good.
- Great staff, very helpful. Great location. Very new, very clean. Overall very quiet.
Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and shower. A TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 19 mi from Casa Baran, while Portomarin is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 mi from Casa Baran.
- Beautiful room with enclosed balcony! Central location.
- Hotel is perfectly located. We had the suite, facing the old Braganza fort. The staff were warm and welcoming. The owner, Antonio and his brother, chef Oscar, prepared a wonderful dinner for us. Went the distance to ensure we enjoyed the wines, food selection and preparation. Took time to discuss with us on the area and history. Fantastic host. We will visit again, without a doubt.
- Location right in the middle of the old town near the Church. Not many rooms but very lovely and extremely clean. The owner was so friendly and staff helpful. Must have been a new hotel which also provided breakfast. Would come back here again. We are walking the Camino and have been on the walk for 30 days. Was worried that arriving in Sarria we would not find a place to stay. This was a wonderful surprise.
- Friendly staff and clean property. I liked the architecture of the building and how it had been beautifully restored
- The girl who was helping there speaks English very well and very helpful
Lugo is 18 miles from the inn, while Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The property was newly decorated and we had the whole floor to ourselves.Excellent.
- Brilliantly located on the Camino route. I arrived late at night, tired from walking uphill from the train station. The brilliant owner welcomed me with open arms, offered to make dinner which was delicious and good value for money, carried my luggage upstairs and despite his limited English managed to communicate with me that he would help me with all my accommodation and luggage arrangements the next morning. Thank you senor. I really appreciate your love and kindness.
- Host is a real character. Accomodation is right on the trail.
- The proprietor/owner was very kind and cheerful. On arrival, and seeing us tired, he immediately gave us some cheese and drinks. This was followed up with an egg sandwich. We must also looked very hungry! He checked us in whilst we ate and when we wanted to pay for the food, he said “don’t worry about it!”.. He even carried my wife’s backpack up to the room! Really made us feel at home.
- The owners are so nice! I traveled to Sarria for the Camino De Santiago, so they took me to buy the pilgrim’s passport, hat, shell trinket and everything and point me the way to start the Camino. Also, the place is nice and clean, not anything luxury but definitely hospitable. Superb blanket by the way, so comfortable that I didn’t wanna get up LOL
Hotel Mar de Plata
Hotel Mar de Plata’s air-conditioned rooms have simple, modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental or buffet breakfast in the Mar de Plata’s restaurant, which offers a range of local cuisine for dinner. There is also a café-bar.Lugo is 19 mi from the Mar de Plata, while Ourense and Ponferrada can be reached in 90 minutes by car. Santiago de Compostela is 93 mi away.
- Great little hotel. Stayed there while walking the Camino de Santiago. A little off the beaten path but easy to find. A nice little restaurant as well. Had a salmon steak cooked over charcoal that was preprared excellently.
- The staff are really helpful as i have my luggage delayed. They tried their best to help us facilitate the delievery of my luggage. Rooms are clean and spacious!
- Wonderful private room, definitely worth it to upgrade.
- Que un domingo no tengas cafeteria ni hall a partir de las 17h
- La comodidad de los colchones y las almohadas. Dormimos de lujo.
Pazo Torre Do Barrio
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sarria is 3.7 mi from Pazo Torre Do Barrio, while Monforte de Lemos is 20 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Casa de Díaz
Casa de Diaz combines traditional and modern features. All rooms have scenic views and feature parquet flooring, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and there is a bar. The nearest restaurants to the hotel are located 0.9 mi away, serving regional gastronomy made with local produce.There is a lounge with a fireplace, a games room and a library service. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, and there is a computer and telephone for guest use.Casa de Diaz offers private parking and can collect guests from Gorolfe. The Celtic town of Cebreiro is 23 mi away, while the Caurel Mountains and Ancares Nature Reserve can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- Do not miss the experience of this tranquil gem. We literally walked into a secret garden. The grounds are exceptional, our room was beautiful and the staff was friendly and helpful, even to the point of allowing us to pick and choose from a delightful pilgrim menu. This soup was food for the soul on a chilly, rainy evening.
- This hotel is one of the best hotel on the Camino way. The hotel is so charming. The food was wonderful. The staff were so helpful and careing. A little of the beaten track but well worth a visit.
- Nice place for quiet and isolated environment. In the middle of nowhere
- The owner was very friendly and welcoming. The place is lovely and cosy.
- This is one of the best places we’ve stayed ever: sleeping in an historic villa for very little money is something you cannot miss! We arrived in the afternoon and we relaxed in the swimming pool; then we’ve been suggested a really good and cheap restaurant in the neighborhood. Sleeping was simply perfect: the structure is surrounded by nature, you can only hear animals around! Then breakfast was definitely a 10, as there were lots of things to eat and drink. Everything’s perfect!
Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante
Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante is rustic in style, and features wooden beams and wooden floors. It has a small museum with a restored water mill, loom and characteristic Gallician oven. Free on-site parking is offered.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom, and countryside or pool views. Some have a mini-bar, flat-screen TV and hydro-massage bath.The Casa Grande has an à la carte restaurant and a bar, offering great views of the wood. One table is next to a spring. Packed lunches can be requested.Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante has a games room, library and garden sun terrace. There is also a private section of the River Miño where you can go swimming.If you are traveling on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, the property offers discounts on taxis from certain towns. These include Triacastela, Samos, Sarria, Portomarín and Lugo.
- Excellent getaway from everything location, tranquil and best of no phone signal so no-one can contact you! Forget about the world at this beautiful old stone built house.
- Beautiful setting with grounds for walking, the historic story about the building, the meal was excellent and the staff went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable in every way. I would return anytime I find myself in the area again. A bit outside of Lugo, but worth getting out to the countryside along the river.
- great place!one has to spend longer time by great fireplace!
- Loved the atmosphere, could just imagine the fire roaring in the corner. Loved the food in the restaurant and the staff were very friendly.
- Very authentic, very clean, great medieval atmosphere, nice restaurant, good food, everything is made with love and great care.
Hotel Pazo de Berbetoros
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Pazo de Berbetoros features free WiFi throughout the property.Lugo is 14 mi from Pazo de Berbetoros, while Sarria is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 mi from the property.
- Beautiful property with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast in the morning was excellent.
- A lovely room with a small garden. The staff was so willing to help
- Very pleasant place, easy to find at the end of our first day walking the Camino.
- Great location right in town; very clean and welcoming.
- Lovely boutique hotel. Although is says no smoking one of our rooms had cigarette smoke in the linens. The staff were attentive but not overly friendly. Beautiful hotel with a good breakfast but not the best place we stayed while walking the Camino.
Top Hotels In Meigente Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Meigente Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Meigente Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Meigente Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!