10 Best Hotels To Stay In Medo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Medo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Medo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Medo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Medo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Medo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Medo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Medo Galicia:
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. At Complexo Xacobeo the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lugo is 24 miles from Complexo Xacobeo, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- Nice quiet sleep. Room was larger than expected. Their restaurant next door was fabulous. Great selection, great service and hours that cater to camino walkers
- Quiet, modern, clean, comfortable, great food, superb breakfast. Nice laundry facility too!
- A well organized ,excellently located property that perfectly suits pilgrims.A kitchen, good laundry facilities,good wifi ,hot showers even a boot heater.We had a spacious 2 bed room with private bathroom.Restaurant facilities owned by same group close by.
- It was perfect right on the Camino de Santiago. We loved the views, it’s location and really friendly staff. Definitely recommend!
- Very polite staff, excellent food in the restaurant, professional washing
At El Urogallo you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace.Dinner are available on prior request. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route is located 7.5 mi from El Urogallo.
- Very friendly and helping. We where a group of 10 and had a wonderful night and early breakfast.
El trato del persona y elentorno
- Lugar increíble con una gente encantadora trato exquisito precio calidad insuperable
- El trato con el personal exquisito. La habitación muy amplia y cómoda. El entorno con mucha tranquilidad
- Situación excelente en plena naturaleza. Desayuno inmejorable con productos caseros y el trato del personal genial.
Casa de Rodriguez
Casa de Rodriguez features a terrace, which opens onto the garden and offers views of the surrounding mountains. It maintains original features such as sloping beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and exposed stone walls.Rooms include TV, heating, and a private or shared bathroom, and there is also a communal kitchen. Guests renting the whole cottage can enjoy use of a lounge with a fireplace, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, oven, toaster and a coffee maker.There is also a dining area and a barbecue on the terrace. A breakfast including coffee, toast, pastries, cheese and fruit, is available at an additional cost.Ourense and León can be reached in less than 2 hours by car. A Coruña and the Galician coastline are approximately 106 mi away.Pilgrims who are traveling on foot can be collected by staff and brought back to the same place on the route the next day.
- Going to Casa Rodriguez is like going home. The owner is really friendly and goes out of her way to make your stay special. She cooks home made food, which it’s delicious and is friendly and warm
Very nice b&b in a little village a few kilometers from the Camino francés. The lady who runs it is very friendly and give a lot of service. She does almost everything for her guests.
One of the best places i’ve stayed on my cyclejourney fom thr Netherlands to Santiago.
- Excellent atmosphere. Excellent staff with nice sense of humour.
- Super friendly host which cooked for us at night. There is also a pick up service since the place is about 1km away from the main road (in case you do the Camino Santiago). Rooms are clean and comfortable.
- The owner/proprietor was so kind and generous. She was very helpful.
Hotel Pontes De Gatin
At the hotel, rooms come with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain accommodations at Hotel Pontes De Gatin also provide guests with a balcony.The daily breakfast offers continental and à la carte options.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Around-the-clock guidance is available at the reception, where staff speak Spanish and Portuguese.Lugo is 25 miles from Hotel Pontes De Gatin.
- Very rural but just off the main road. Very happy lady and we got my with our little bit of Spanish. Food was good.
- Lo que mas nos gustó fue el entorno de la naturaleza entre montañas, por ello creo que es normal que no tuviera restaurantes cercanos, y el trato de Carmen.
Habitación muy cómoda y amplia. Lugar muy agradable y personal muy amable.
Es la segunda vez que vamos, muy cómodo para ir a la nieve . Repetiremos.
- un lugar muy bonito para perderse y un trato muy agradable
- Es la tranquilidad absoluta, y la señora que lo regenta un encanto.
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Ponferrada is 25 miles from Casa Pazos, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- Very clean room, friendly staff. There’s a restaurant next door where you can have a good lunch, dinner and breakfast (open at 7am).
- Great hotel. Bit of luxury while walking the Camino. A bit off the track but they were able to shuttle me back to the Camino at 7:30am the next morning. The restaurant is a separate business, the food was quite nice. I’m from Australia, I’m not sure why it says I’m from Spain 😂
- the attention and kindness of staff and location of property.
- Obliging staff who gave me a lift back to the Camino next morning.
- Very welcoming at check-in. Spacious bathroom and great shower. Secure bike storage.
Hotel A Veiga
All rooms have their own private bathrooms. Each comes with a bath or shower and hairdryer.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Hotel A Veiga is 650 feet from the Monasterio benedictino San Julian and the Capilla de San Salvador. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 75 mi away.
- Nice location, clean, room was big and very comfortable, great restaurant
The hotel was family-owned and they were very welcoming after a very long walk from O’Cebreiro. It was very much appreciated!
Location on the river was lovely and we particularly liked the peace and quiet !
- Everything, laundry svc, being on the river hearing waterfall, good food, great service
- Lovely clean room. Slept to the sound of the river rushing by
- The beds were super comfortable. The room was very clean. Given we were walking the Camino Frances, we had a pilgrim menu. It was the best one of the whole Camino! Service was excellent, and I regret not getting the name of the man who checked us in and served us lunch so I can name him here. Highly recommended if you are walking to Samos.
Pazo Torre Do Barrio
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sarria is 3.7 mi from Pazo Torre Do Barrio, while Monforte de Lemos is 20 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Casa de Díaz
Casa de Diaz combines traditional and modern features. All rooms have scenic views and feature parquet flooring, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and there is a bar. The nearest restaurants to the hotel are located 0.9 mi away, serving regional gastronomy made with local produce.There is a lounge with a fireplace, a games room and a library service. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, and there is a computer and telephone for guest use.Casa de Diaz offers private parking and can collect guests from Gorolfe. The Celtic town of Cebreiro is 23 mi away, while the Caurel Mountains and Ancares Nature Reserve can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- Do not miss the experience of this tranquil gem. We literally walked into a secret garden. The grounds are exceptional, our room was beautiful and the staff was friendly and helpful, even to the point of allowing us to pick and choose from a delightful pilgrim menu. This soup was food for the soul on a chilly, rainy evening.
- This hotel is one of the best hotel on the Camino way. The hotel is so charming. The food was wonderful. The staff were so helpful and careing. A little of the beaten track but well worth a visit.
- Nice place for quiet and isolated environment. In the middle of nowhere
- The owner was very friendly and welcoming. The place is lovely and cosy.
- This is one of the best places we’ve stayed ever: sleeping in an historic villa for very little money is something you cannot miss! We arrived in the afternoon and we relaxed in the swimming pool; then we’ve been suggested a really good and cheap restaurant in the neighborhood. Sleeping was simply perfect: the structure is surrounded by nature, you can only hear animals around! Then breakfast was definitely a 10, as there were lots of things to eat and drink. Everything’s perfect!
Hotel Alfonso IX
Surrounded by gardens and close to the river, this well-equipped hotel features a lovely natural setting. The area is ideal for walking and horse-riding.Sarria’s Roman Route is full of historical monuments. There is a a road dedicated to characteristic craftsmen.Delicious traditional Galician cuisine is available at the Alfonso IX’s restaurant. Here there are views of the garden and swimming pool.The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk, and is located 1,650 feet from the bus and train station.
- Location, by the river opposite to the best restaurants
- It was a very nice hotel! We were not there long, but we sure did love the restaurant!!!! To me, the meal we had for dinner was the most memorable of our stay there. The room was fine and I have no complaints at all. It was a great place for our short stay!
- Wonderful staff, hotel and location. Would book again
- Nice, clean upscale property on the Camino and centrally located.
- Lovely hotel, great location, nice and quiet, staff were helpful and good value for money
El Capricho de Josana
The heated rooms in El Capricho de Josana feature stone walls and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.The restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, specializing in dishes from the Castile and León region. In warm weather there is also a terrace, as well as large gardens.Set by the Valcarce River, El Capricho is located at the foot of O Cebreiro Mountain, just 1.9 mi from the Galician border.
- Wonderful hosts/excellent food/charming room/very clean
- Amazing dinner on the patio looking out over the mountains. The homemade chocolate cake was amazinf!
- I loved everything about this property! The location was right on tbe Camino. The room was clean snd the bed so comfortable. The food was outstanding and the service was superb!
- The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Dinner was excellent.
- The hosts were absolutely lovely. Wanted us to have an excellent experience. The food was so delicious, the portions, generous. The ensalada with warm goat cheese was the best on the Camino!
Top Hotels In Medo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Medo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Medo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Medo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!