10 Best Hotels To Stay In Medinyà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Medinyà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Medinyà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Medinyà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Medinyà Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Medinyà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Medinyà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Medinyà Catalonia:
Hotel Restaurante Medinya
All rooms come with a tiled floor, wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include linen. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi access.At Hotel Restaurante Medinya guests will find a snack bar. The restaurant serves traditional local dishes. Free public parking is possible on site.Café bars and restaurants are a short walk from Hotel Restaurante Medinya, while shops can be found within a 10-minute drive. L’Estartit and L’Escala are both 19 mi from the property. El Montgri is within 16 mi. Girona Airport is at a distance of 11 mi.
- It was on my route. It has a bar restaurant alongside. The staff were very helpful despite lack of a common language.
arrived late at night and still got a very good and quickly prepared meal
Otherwise, hotel very basic, no english spoken but it suited our agenda
- It’s adequate for one night stopover. Bed was comfortable
- The bed was ok. In the evening we had rather good and cheap diner. In the restaurant it was air condition and wi-fi.
- Very good value for money. Great as a stop over when travelling north or south.
Hotel Palau de Girona
Sleep soundly in the sound-proofed rooms which feature stylish design and contemporary bathrooms with hydromassage showers or baths. Enjoy parquet floors and soothing colors.For breakfast the Palau offers both buffet or continental options, as well as a list of daily specials, all served with fresh espresso coffee.The Palau de Girona is located on the northern entrance into the city so it is easy for you to visit the sights and attractions. Being well-connected to the major roads, you will easily be able to make the 19 mi drive to the Costa Brava where you can find golden beaches and have a dip in the Mediterranean.In the evening, sit down to an excellent meal in the Palau’s restaurant, Anami, which serves seafood specialties as well as a variety of dishes from the set menu or á la carte. Guests can enjoy live performance or karaoke on Saturday nights.
- The staff are so so lovely Faruke and another lady who worked in the evening were so accommodating. The evening dinner was fab so enjoyed tuna salad and the wine was recommended was great. Don’t go to the hotel chains pick this one in Gerona. Thank you for a lovely 2 days.
- Room / bed was very comfortable, plenty available in the bar / cafeteria downstairs -location was ok – easy ‘off the road’ stop overnight –
The location was perfect for the business I had to do. Staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and the bed comfortable.
There is a nice, if expensive if you deviate from the set daily menu, restaurant virtually next door.
- This isn’t a bad spot to stop-off if you are only needing a place to put your head down for the night. We were lucky to get parking on site, for free, but during busier times, you’d perhaps have a problem finding parking or have to pay for the hotel parking. Check-in was fairly quick and friendly. The room was very clean and was a decent size with all the necessities to make your stay comfortable. Room temperature was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. The bed was comfortable but could have done with better pillows. The shower was lovely, with good power. Both internal hotel noises and external noises were very minimal. Wifi is quite good too.
- The staff, although skeleton, were as helpful as they could be in the circumstances. Our rooms were quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was a good spread of food although cost 10 euros pp.
Ibis Budget Girona Costa Brava
The Ibis Budget has an on-site restaurant, where you can kick start your day with a hearty breakfast. Then, take a walk into the center of Girona, where you can admire the stunning Gothic architecture and walk along the river banks.Guests can return to the hostel for a light lunch, followed by a typical Spanish-style siesta in the room.Before heading out in the evening, go for a drink in Ibis Budget’s bar, where you can make friends or chat with colleagues.
- Confortable for its category and with enough services for a good stay
Everything is clean and maintained.
Suitable for 1 night for budget travelers.
They have a parking space for electric cars (for charging), but it costs extra (5 Euro I think).
You can over to the other Ibis hotel next door for dinner.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff were fantastic ordering us a taxi for when we needed it.
- Clean, comfortable and an easy 15 minute walk into the centre of town.
- Clean and cheap. Everything you need while traveling for work.
B&B Hotel Girona 2
The spacious, modern rooms include a flat screen TV and air conditioning. Each has a large bathroom with a bath or shower.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. Hot and cold snacks are also available from vending machines in the lobby.Its close proximity to the border with France, as well the dynamic and cultural city of Girona, makes the hotel an ideal place for a stop over. Girona Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Great location just beside the airport and a huge shopping centre next to it which was great!
- Close to shopping mall, all you can eat buffet and bowling alley. Buses run to town centre regularly and easy enough to navigate. Room was clean, tidy and bed was comfortable. Air conditioning was a life saver!!
- Very convenient near the airport, new, clean, street parking is easy. Overall good value for money.
- Bed good, close to the airport, easy bus into Girona, staff helpful
- Comfortable beds clean room great location for travelling
B&B Hotel Girona 3
Whether you are visiting for business or to explore the beautiful surroundings of rural Catalonia, this hotel is conveniently located near to the AP7 motorway. Relax after a busy day in the hotel bar or in front of the flat-screen satellite TV in your comfortable room.
- Good budget hotel, staff were friendly and parking was free.
- Very nice hotel close to Girona airport (10min by car). Good working wifi, nice beds. Free coffee at reception. Perfect value for money.
- The beds were extremely comfortable and they made a particular effort with the gluten free breakfast. Very conveniently located next to a shopping mall with discounts on food.
- It’s close to the motorway and the main highways to the beach. It’s easy to park the car. There is a big shopping centre close to the hotel, which is very useful for having breakfast, doing some shopping… The room was very clean, big, comfortable and quiet. Great experience.
- I slept very good in this hotel. The room was quiet with good air conditionning. I will definately come back…
Rooms at the Sausa are spacious and have bright décor. Each room has satellite TV, air conditioning and a telephone.Traditional, Catalan cuisine is offered in the Sausa’s restaurant, where guests can enjoy views of the hotel’s grounds.The Sausa has a terrace, tennis courts and guests can use the hotel’s bikes. Local activities include golf and hiking.Hotel Sausa is a 30-minute drive from the Costa Brava and 14 miles from the town of Figueres. The hotel has easy access to the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway, a 10 minute drive away.
- Lovely family run hotel. Food was good and the pool was fabulous
- Marc i Paquita dos grans anfitrions. Tracte Excepcional. Gracies per tot.
Beautiful location in the countryside. Quiet despite next to Motorway.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
- One of my regular stops when travelling from Algarve to eastern Europe. Friendly family run hotel with excellent, good value restaurant. Well located close to AP7 motorway.
+ close to the highway, so easy place to stop
+ swimming pool
+ cleanliness of the hotel
Public areas at the Girona Ibis feature bright colors and plenty of natural light. The basic rooms are air-conditioned, with a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. Downstairs there is a computer with free internet access.Hotel Ibis Girona serves a varied buffet breakfast every morning starting at 6:30 am. The hotel’s Vino y Cia restaurant is open for dinner and features Mediterranean cuisine.The Ibis is half a mile from the River Ter and a 10-minute walk from the Devesa Park. The property provides easy access to Girona’s historic Old Town by bus or by foot.
- Good hotel. Great breakfast. Comfy room, but not exceptional. Good value.
- Breakfast is simply awesome… respect the price you pay its excellent.
- Great value for money, clean rooms, good choice for breakfast.
- Air conditioned. Good wifi. Friendly staff. Dinner and breakfast buffet had great selections.
- Staff very helpful and friendly, good location with parking.
Hostatgeria Restaurant Els Angels
Els Àngels Hotel Restaurant Girona offers 18 comfortable, heated rooms. Each of them includes a TV and a private bathroom. Els Àngels Hotel Restaurant Girona was the place where Salvador Dalí got married. It has a bar and a large garden area. There is also an outdoor terrace offering views of the Empordà region, the Medes Islands or the Pyrenees.The city of Girona is just 15 minutes’ drive of the hotel. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava are 19 mi away.
- Everything was very nice, exceeded our expectations, but these sentiments were magnified by the graciousness of the staff and the absolute quiet, stillness, and beauty of the surroundings, especially after dark. A wonderful escape
- Amazing location. Helpful Friendly Staff. Comfortable Modern facilites
oustanding view of sunrise over the bay of roses
good value restaurant
- Wonderful view from top of the mountain, very attentive and nice host
- Amazing views from room. Very helpful hostess. Loved the lack of people.
The hotel is near the AP7 motorway. It has good access to Girona Airport, 7.5 mi away.Hotel Costabella has a poolside sun terrace and a garden. There is also a bar and a restaurant.At an extra cost, the hotel offers a gym and spa. It has a sauna and hot tub. Massages and beauty treatments are also available.Rooms at the hotel are elegant and comfortable. They all have air conditioning, a mini-bar and satellite TV.
- The stylish family room was two with an adjoining door. The pool was lovely and the honesty bar very reasonable indeed.
- It’s a well organised hotel with good facilities
- Really Enjoyed 10nights stay here. staff were always very friendly and helpful, facilities were top notch, room very clean, breakfast excellent, great base for cycling and only a short walk to the old town. Will definitely be back. A beautiful picturesque city, awesome food and cafes!! Loads of must visit places for coffee lovers!!
- Overall the price fit the experience perfectly. Nice pool, friendly, clean; great staff, breakfast pretty good selection. AND BEST OF ALL AIR CONDITIONING (it was 40° when we arrived). Little play area for the kids too was a nice touch for our daughter and also an honesty bar.
- We ate dinner at the restaurant and were waiting pleasantly surprised. Very good food. Breakfast bar was very well stocked and staff was pleasant. The pool was an extra bonus after a long day of driving.
Hostal Alhambra has bar and bicycles are also available for rent. There is a bus stop 150 feet from the guest house with buses to Girona’s old town as well as the bus and train station.Girona Airport is 8.1 mi away. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava are 30 minutes’ drive of Hostel Alhambra while the city of Barcelona is less than 1 hour’s drive away.
The lady who had movement problems was infectiously communicable as were her companions. One of them, probably Morrocan brought in some mint the smell of which infused the simple bar.
The hostel is in modern Girona in a barrio of many different ethnic cultures. A nearby plaza radiated the good life of a vibrant community. I arrived on the evening of the Barcelona outrage. As I mounted the train to Girona from Barcelona, the lorry had just begun its carnage. I learnt of the outrage early the next morning so when I was in the plaza in Girona, the news must have travelled but I was unaware. I was surrounded by good people – families, friends in that plaza many from Morocco. I ate in a very clean and organised Moroccan cafe. Not really for Booking.com, but it is part of life’s experience.
- Not too far from the bus/ train station. And not too far from city. Friendly staff
- Father and daughter traveling together, needed a room for the night. We’d been put in a room with a double bed – not quite what we had imagined being a 20 something year old and a 60 year old. The hostal owner came round at 11pm to change our room and make up new beds for us 🙂 Plus the bathrooms were clean and everything in good working order. It was very quiet and peaceful.
- Cleanliness, size of rooms and SEPERATE bathrooms for ladies and gents.
- Cheap and cheerful, friendly staff and decent location. Pretty basic but clean and good value for money.
- The lady who had movement problems was infectiously communicable as were her companions. One of them, probably Morrocan brought in some mint the smell of which infused the simple bar.
Top Hotels In Medinyà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Medinyà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Medinyà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Medinyà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!