10 Best Hotels To Stay In Medinaceli Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Medinaceli Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Medinaceli Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Medinaceli Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Medinaceli Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Medinaceli Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Medinaceli Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Medinaceli Castile And Leon:
There are 10 elegant rooms at the Medina Salim, 8 with balcony and views of the countryside and 2 with views of the town and adapted for disabled guests. They all have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A lounge that opens onto a terrace is available for all guests, and has a snack bar service. There is also a restaurant that serves a daily buffet breakfast.Hotel Medina Salim is 150 feet from the village’s Roman Arch. Soria is 47 mi away.
- Beautifully situated on a hillside with a nice view for those who had a room facing the view…
- Location good with great views. Clean and modern, situated in a historic village. Parking outside, though if more than 4 cars already there would need to park 100metres away. Breakfast good, will need to ask for scrambled eggs from the miserable chef/waiter person. Coffee nice.
- An exquisite hotel in a beautiful location! There was private parking available for the motorbike. We got a gorgeous large room, with a huge bed, and a beautiful shower room. The views from the window were stunning! Breakfast was gorgeous, much more than we were expecting. The village was lovely, all old stone with every building refurbished to fit in. There are Roman arches and a beautiful Roman mosaic to see too. Definitely worth a visit. It was quiet while we were there but we didn’t mind, easier to explore without loads of people there. A real gem of a hotel and a stunning village!
Modern, ultra clean and very well decorated boutique hotel sat in a ideal location on a hilltop about 3k from the main motorway between Madrid and Zaragosa. The village itself is very popular with tourists as many of its old buildings have been renovated to a high standard. We stayed on a Sunday night and whilst a lot of restaurants in the village close in the evening we found a bar with tapas easily enough. Other places don’t server dinner until 9pm!
Parking is in a secure restricted access area a few meters down from the hotel.
We booked and used the hotel spa area for a hour and it was well worth it. As with other reviews breakfast is amazing.
- Great location, very new, fantastic breakfast. Excellent hotel.
The rooms at the Nico feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and mountain views. Each one comes with a private bathroom. The décor of the hotel is classic-style, with antique clocks and furniture.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. In the garden you can find a children’s playground.Soria is just over an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Guadalajara in around an hour. Free parking is available on site.
- Beds were clean, well made and comfortable, bathroom was excellent.
- La decoración antigua , la limpieza y tranquilidad.
- El hotel está a pie de la carretera según entras a la zona del pueblo bajo. Ya que Medinaceli está dividido en dos. La zona del pueblo a ver, es la de arriba a la cual hay que llegar en coche desde la zona dónde está el hotel. Lo que más me gustó fue la tranquilidad del pueblo, además siempre puedes tomar algo en cualquier lado. La zona alta del pueblo se ve en menos de una hora y es muy bonita y monumental.
- la facilidad de aparcamiento libre y junto al hotel
- Hotel de carretera literal, pasable para sólo una noche, las camas eran muy pequeñas e incómodas. Demasiados adornos en la habitación lo que la hacía más pequeña y daba sensación de claustrofobia.
Soños Del Jalon
At Soños Del Jalon, rooms contain a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Sigüenza is 11 miles from Soños Del Jalon.
- Delightful rural house. Very clean rooms with simple breakfast. Mavi is a very attentive, super host. We had two rooms and the house was comfortable for the one night stay. We arrived a bit late and she promptly offered to fix a light meal which was a better option for us instead of driving to a restaurant. Overall, very nice stay, very nice settings.
- The hospitality of the owner, sitting outside having fine coffee and tostadas, the flowing water back in the beautiful garden, very nice room & bed, the refrigerator in the hall with special beers..!
- a hidden gem of a place in a small village. A guesthouse with rustic and cozy interior. We only stopped for one night enroute accross the country, but I could imagine a few nights getaway here in the summer, just relaxing and enjoying the quiet. Personal service by the attentive owner. Loved the homemade mulberry jam and cake with breakfast.
- Everything was perfect with a extremely friendly helpful host We loved our stay
We had a wonderful stay in a lovely house
The meal cooked for us was
Truly delicious and we were made to feel very welcome
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath, while some feature city views. Guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Sigüenza is 11 miles from Hotel Esteras, while Medinaceli is 4.5 miles away.
- Hotel de ubicación excelente para viajar. Tranquilo y limpio. El personal muy atento. Habitaciones amplias y confortables. El Hotel superó nuestras expectatic, para ser un hotel de paso.
- La tranquilidad. El desayuno y tracto del personal correcto.
- Todo era según esperábamos y el trato del personal ha sido fantástico.
- Habitación recién reformada, confortable. Genial la atención personal. Desayuno perfecto. Volvería sin duda
- Reservamos 3 habitaciones para una quedada de amigos de la universidad, que íbamos a ver Siguenza en las jornadas medievales. El hotel está en la carretera, así que el coche es imprescindible. Fueron muy amables, y las habitaciones eran grandes, y todo nuevo, incluido el baño. La cama comodísima, y silencio sepulcral por la noche, dormimos como niños. Les pedimos dejar cosas en la nevera para hacer una excursión al día siguiente, y fueron muy serviciales. Para el desayuno nos dieron cafe, zumo de naranja natural, una pieza de bollería y una tostada gigante de mantequilla y mermelada o de aceite con tomate. También se podía elegir un bocata si se quería. Así que muy bien con el desayuno.
All air-conditioned rooms at the Arcojalon feature a flat-screen TV, and some have cable TV. Rooms are also heated, and have a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Arcojalon has an on-site gift shop and a cash machine. There is a bar and drink vending machines, as well as barbecue facilities.The surrounding countryside is popular for hunting and fishing. You can also go hiking, or visit the Santa Maria de Huerta Cistine Monastery, 6.2 mi away.
Typical roadside large hotel in Spain: isolated, busy, borderline scruffy… staff rushed off their feet but helpful when asked nicely. Restaurant on site ‘acceptable’ but without competition ‘accepted’!
Overall, passable for one night en route…
A peu de carretera amb unes instal.lacions bones, restaurant i hotel a bon preu 80€ dues persones sopar, dormir i esmorzar.
Habitació amb llit comfortable, aire condicionat i dutxa molt ample amb columna d’hidromassatge molt senzilla però que després de conduir unes quantes hores s’agraeix.
Tracte cordial i familiar.
Menjar senzill però amb una qualitat, quantitat preu raonable
Molt bé per fer una parada en el camí
- L’emplacement. La restauration et le personnes tous nickel
- Habitación amplia y tranquila y una camarera rubia q era majísima
- La cama es amplia y cómoda y parecía limpia excepto la colcha de la cama.
- Typical roadside large hotel in Spain: isolated, busy, borderline scruffy… staff rushed off their feet but helpful when asked nicely. Restaurant on site ‘acceptable’ but without competition ‘accepted’!
Hotel El Doncel
The Doncel Hotel restaurant is mentioned in several prestigious guide books and has won awards. It runs a gastronomy workshop. Room service is also available.All air-conditioned rooms at the Doncel have a flat-screen TV and a telephone. They feature stone walls and wooden floors. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Some have a hydro-massage shower.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered at El Doncel’s reception desk.
- Great location with friendly staff. Room on the first floor was adequate, we didn’t find it too noisy and liked looking over the park. It had a fridge which is useful. Comfy bed, quiet aircon and ok breakfast.
- The hotel restaurant has recently achieved entry into Mitchliin Guide.
- The staff were very friendly, carrying our luggage up to the room on the third floor and giving us a free pot of local honey at the end of our stay! We had lunch there and had the tasting menu which was amazing. If you do try this menu though, don’t fill yourself up on bread because it is a lot of food!
- Breakfast was good, the facilities of the room were very good, nice shower and bed, for a 2 star hotel really great!
Very friendly, helpful staff
Excellent continental breakfast
Characterful building in good location
Modern bathroom with great shower
El Balcón De Alboreca
Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings and parquet floors, rooms have mountain and garden views, and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a spa bath.A characteristic breakfast is served daily in the shared lounge, including hot beverages and sweet pastries. Savory products are also available.Barranco del Río Dulce Natural Park is a 20-minute drive from El Balcón De Alboreca, while Arcos de Jalón is 25 mi away. Guadalajara is a 1-hour drive from the property
- La propietaria fue muy amable con nosotros. el sitio es muy tranquilo y acogedor.
- Dar un paseo por el campo, y perderte entre los campos de hortaliza y riachuelo que pasa por allí.
- La ubicación es perfecta para poder visitar Siguenza y Medinaceli
- Tranquilidad del lugar. Alojamiento cómodo, con una relación calidad precio muy equilibrada. La atención y simpatía de la familia que gestiona el hotel. Lo suficientemente retirado para disfrutar de la naturaleza, pero a su vez cerca de lugares donde encontrar lo que uno pueda necesitar. Parajes pintorescos para visitar muy a mano, vamos, que quien se aburra, es porque quiere (que también es buena opción). Un desayuno sencillo, pero estupendo.
- La dueña de la casa rural, Vicky, encantadora y muy atenta, nos dio muchos consejos para sitios que visitar, rutas, pueblos cercanos y nos recomendó restaurantes de la zona. Los desayunos muy ricos y todo casero. Sitio perfecto para relajarse y estar tranquilo unos días. Se duerme muy bien y no pasamos apenas calor porque de noche refresca un poco en Julio.
Parador de Siguenza
Enjoy a relaxing stroll around the gardens in Parador de Turismo de Siguenza, or keep cool in the cobbled courtyard of the hotel. You can also admire the stunning architecture of this building and visit the on-site, 13th century Romanesque chapel and impressive hallways.Dine in style in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample traditional-style cuisine in the beautiful stone-walled room equipped with archways. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus are available.The hotel’s rooms are equipped with Castilian-style furniture and are tranquil spaces where you can rest. The hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility.
- To stay in this really outstanding building was a great experience!
- A real Castle, what else can you say, amazing building with a Tour only for guests. A real Middle Age experience. Like in all Paradores the breakfast is outstanding and the parking for free.
- Best location in Siguenza. Nice quiet hotel in a medieval castle in the old town. Top restaurant.
- The experience of being in the castle and the attention to detail in the decor and furnishings.
- The parador is unquestionably amazing. It’s facilities are very impressive and the room overlooking the courtyard was nice. I visited on a weekend when there were few weddings going on, but that was nice and the staff tried to pay attention to the other guess like us as much as they could. We had lunch with my family in the courtyard and then went in the bar area for some more drinks.
Hotel HC Sigüenza
Hotel HC Sigüenza’s elegant rooms all include a plasma TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily and the property has a café-bar. There is also a lounge area and meeting facilities are available.Hotel HC Sigüenza is just 5 minutes’ walk from Sigüenza Cathedral and 10 minutes’ walk from the former castle, now a hotel.Sigüenza Train Station is less than 350 feet away and free public parking is available nearby. You can drive to Guadalajara in 1 hour and Madrid in 90 minutes.
- The room was clean, equipment in the room is updated, they have air conditioner and the hotel is very good located to experience a full visit to Siguenza.
- Great location for walking into town. And opposite a very pleasant park. We were able to park our car immediately outside the front door Great! Everything was really quite perfect and was good value for money.
- Friendly people, very clean, nice and quiet hotel.
- Very modern hotel. Lovely large room with an incredible powerful bath, shower and hairdryer. Free parking outside and a lot of bars nearby. The old part of town was 5 mins walk away and the Parador 10 mins walk- it is a lovely castle. Huge towels and nice simple breakfast. They have a little terrace too,
- Todo, desde el trato del personal, hasta la habitacion.
Casa del Castillo
Casa del Castillo features bright and spacious rooms with underfloor heating. Each has a unique décor, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at Casa del Castillo and will find plenty of bars, restaurants and shops nearby.Staff can provide more information about sights and activities in and around Sigüenza, including hiking, cycling, fishing and horse riding. The Cathedral is only 1,650 feet away.Casa del Castillo is about 10 minutes’ walk from the Railway Station, and Guadalajara can be reached in about 30 minutes by train.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Beautiful town. I would highly recommend.
- the location could not be better and the room just amazing views fro our room
- Lovely room. Beautifully furnished. Exceptionally clean. Classy.
Beautiful views from my balcony in the morning – the castle at the left hand and roofs of the village at the opposite side.
A note for those who are going to visit the castle for sightseeing – it’s a parador now, operated as a hotel but still keeping some legacy pieces of history. There are only some particular set of timeslots when you are allowed to visit those historical places – check the information in advance if you really want to visit the castle.
Very historical but deserted town.
Top Hotels In Medinaceli Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Medinaceli Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Medinaceli Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Medinaceli Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!