10 Best Hotels To Stay In Medina Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Medina Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Medina Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Medina Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Medina Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Medina Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Medina Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Medina Minnesota:
Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Located just off of I-494, this Minneapolis hotel is an 18 minute-drive from downtown Minneapolis. Free Wi-Fi is provided in every guest room, and free parking is available on site.Cable TV is included in every room at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth. Guests can relax in the separate sitting area during their stay.Free coffee is served daily in the lobby. Vending machines with snacks are available, and hairdryers and ironing facilities can be rented at the front desk.Target Center is 11 miles from the inn. The Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport is a 28 minute-drive from the property.
- The staff are nice.its clean it also has updated bedding.
- Staff knows us. Been there awhile. Warm friendly love them
- Pro: that the bed was’t a trampoline, and the shower was great.
- It was close to my parents and next ro Broadway an awesone restaurant…
The desk said I was not registered even though I filled all the out on line. So
then went to car got IPad and showed him the confirmation. Then he found it.
The rooms had no noise insulation from water or very late voices. No
Breakfast and rotten Euro coffee.
Ramada Plymouth Hotel and Conference Center
Stay at this Plymouth hotel and enjoy the indoor water park. Located just west of Minneapolis, this Ramada hotel is minutes from the Target Center, Target Field, and Mall of America.The Ramada Plymouth features a complimentary continental breakfast and in-room WiFi access for guests on the go. Guests can also work out at the fitness center or take a dip in the indoor pool.This hotel offers conference halls and banquet services for meetings and events.
- I liked that it had the continental breakfast, pool and attached restaurant.
- Checking is was very fast and humorous… room was ready we’ll before the pm we checked in near 11am
- Was very pleased with the condition of the hotel for how old it is, it’s obviously been updated and maintained very well! The bed was extremely comfortable, unfortunately the pizza we ordered was less than desire able the chicken wings were very good
- That it was pool side rooms ……….. that they had a place to eat in the hotel……… that’s about it
- Pool area was great with pool side rooms! From reading the reviews on here, I expected worse. The worst of it is minor eyesores for picky people. Such as dirt in corners of Windows. Could use a through deep cleaning to get them small spaces but like I said, could be worse. Linen was clean, rooms were nice!
AmericInn Hotel & Suites
Located in Long Lake, 16 miles from Minneapolis, AmericInn Hotel & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 24 miles from AmericInn Hotel & Suites, and Bloomington is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 20 miles from AmericInn Hotel & Suites.
- Very well refurbished large, quiet rooms. Furnishings were in very good condition and beds were comfortable. Very clean. Very pleasant and accommodating staff. Breakfast included eggs, bacon, waffles, cereals, breads and pastries.
- Very quiet. Only heard one door close the whole time we were there. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Friendly helpful service…
Surprised with the completing of new carpet in hallway on 1st floor while we were moving
our suitcases in …carpet layers were accommodating! Coffee= excellent. Thanks!
- Swimming pool for kids was decent Staff was very friendly and helped with needs as much as possible.
- Very comfortable bed. Sheets and comforter were very soft. Staff was very polite and accomodating.
Crowne Plaza Hotel-Minneapolis West-Plymouth
Located just off I-494, this hotel is 11.8 miles west of downtown Minneapolis. It features a large indoor pool and spa.A 42-inch flat screen TV and free WiFi access are included in every room at Crowne Plaza Hotel-Minneapolis West-Plymouth. A refrigerator is provided in each unit.The on-site restaurant, Creekside Café and Lounge, serves American Cuisine. Room service is offered.The Mall of America is 23.6 miles from the hotel. Target Field is 18 miles away.
- The hotel and its facility is actually beautiful. Sunday breakfast at Euphora room is amazing. I used the pool, sauna, jaccuzzi and the gym.
- We were going to a Christmas party at the Medina entertainment center and it was about the same price as that property. There is no comparison for the price. This is a beautiful property so happy I chose it. The driver brought us to our event and picked us up. He was awesome and it was so convenient. The room and bathroom were clean. The beds were very comfortable. We had a great time, thank you so much for a great experience.
- Great breakfast buffet and comfortable beds. Loved the lobby and fireside lounge.
- Food super, staff very accommodating, concierge service excellent, we love staying here!!!
- The bed is very comfortable, everything is clean. Good for a long vacation.
Comfort Inn Plymouth
The Comfort Inn hotel is located west of Interstate 494 and 11.2 miles from downtown Minneapolis and Target Field in Plymouth. The hotel offers free WiFi and a complimentary breakfast served daily.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, microwave and desk. A coffee maker is also provided in every unit.Guests can enjoy the on-site fitness centre and indoor heated pool.This pet-friendly hotel’s location provides easy access to Mystic Lake Casino, Lake Minnetonka, The Minneapolis Convention Center, Target Center entertainment facility and The Mall of America
- Regular Comfort Inn quality like everywhere at US. Clean and comfy.
- Very good price and close access to relevant sites in the Minneapolis and western suburb areas. Lucky’s Bar and Grill – attached – is also excellent
- Pool breakfast comfort of the bed and room. Will stay next time in area.
- Much nicer than we expected and the bed slept like a dream.
Easy check in and check out
Restaurant /bar attached
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest
This hotel features an indoor heated pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Brooklyn Parks hotel is a 15-minute drive north of Minneapolis, which features shopping, dining and entertainment.Coffee makers and work desks are standard in rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest. The rooms have floral bedding and large windows.Guests can work out in the fitness center or work in the business center. The hotel has a daily breakfast buffet.Minneapolis Northwest La Quinta Inn & Suites is within a 20-minute drive of the University of Minnesota-Minneapolis. The hotel is 23 miles from the Como Zoo.
- Nothing I liked about hotel other than the fact it was close to 494
- Very Clean and quiet stay. Staff are incredible attentive and friendly.
- Staff helpful in scanning room keys. Room keys did not work for 5 nights.
- The price was great. The beds were comfy and the hotel was clean. The front desk person was helpful.
- Clean & easy to access. Room was spacious & had microwave and mini fridge. Stairs were wide enough to get my bags through.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN
One of our best sellers in Plymouth! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Minneapolis West offers accommodations in Plymouth, just 10 miles from Minneapolis.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 18 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Min, and Bloomington is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 14 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Minneapolis West.
Staff was very friendly and accommodated our needs in a short amount of time.
Liked that we could have a lengthy dinner meeting at Grizzlies and not have to drive home afterwards.
- The rooms were spacious, good breakfast, good location.
- The breakfast is very good. The room is very clean. The facilities and the staff are excellent too.
- Continental Breakfast had many options and the beds were very nice. We had a suite and it was a very open set up – walking around was never an issue in our room.
- We loved the fact a really good restaurant is connected to the hotel. Our ONLY bad experience is the connection to the restaurant seems unsafe if traveling alone. Plus it was dirty. Food was left on a cart for at least two days in the hallway to the restaurant.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodated our needs in a short amount of time.
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Offering an indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center, this hotel is at the junction of Interstate 494 and Route 55. The on-site cafe serves pizzas for lunch and dinner.Each guest room at Residence Inn Plymouth includes a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Full kitchens feature granite counters and stainless steel appliances.Guests at Residence Inn can take a dip in the hotel’s indoor saline pool or work out at the state-of-the-art fitness center. The available equipment includes free weights and treadmills.The on-site Solos Pizza Café offers fresh individual pizzas. Guests can also enjoy a made-to-order sandwich from the hotel’s Subway.Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth is 12 miles from the Guthrie Theater. It is 28 minute drive from the Mall of America.
- Booked one with a kitchen it, although it was quite minimal, it was just enough for one meal. The staff we interacted with were very nice and helpful and when we accidentally set off the fire alarm they promptly called. The swivel TV was extremely useful for a calm weekend in as it swiveled 360. The breakfast had great variety and the seating area for breakfast was spacious. I also really liked our view! The trees and surrounding area was surprisingly very very quiet. Close to Target and other stores too if needed.
- Room was bigger than “normal,” with kitchen and living area.
- The appearance of the hotel was excellent. The staff especially Abigail was wonderful. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Our room was very large more of a suite and it was beautiful.
- Great breakfast. Love having the kitchen. Clean. Friendly staff.
- Everything was great, right down to the shampoo & conditioner & lotion samples.
Motel 6 Minneapolis – Brooklyn Center
One of our best sellers in Brooklyn Center! This Brooklyn Center motel is located 15 minutes north of downtown Minneapolis and the Hubert Humphrey Metrodome. It offers on-site laundry facilities, free parking and spacious rooms.Motel 6 Minneapolis-Brooklyn Center offer a work desk, cable TV with extended channels and a private bathroom in every room. Free local calls are included.Islands of Peace Regional Park and the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden are a 10-minute drive from this Brooklyn Center Motel 6. The Minneapolis Convention Center is only 15 minutes away.
- price is reasonable, clean room, perfect location for my purpose.
- Management awesome as well as staff house keepers greeeat
- It was very neat and clean. I liked the bed linen.
- It was smelly bathroom curtain was not properly secured it was hanging the floor was nasty
- The only thing that made the room bearable for my 3 day stay was the bed. It firm and comfortable.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rogers
Located in Rogers, 21 miles from Minneapolis, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rogers features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 28 miles from AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rogers, and Bloomington is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 27 miles from AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rogers.
- The front desk member at check in was an absolute delight! Helpful and didn’t appear to mind answering questions and being helpful. Bed was incredible. Pillows not so great. Breakfast would have been a 10/10 but the morning girl appeared to be put out by being at work.
- The location of the AmericInn provides convenience and easy access to the extended area. The price is extremely reasonable considering the amenities and other area lodging. The continental breakfast is wonderful due to an exceptional variety of hot and cold food and beverage items. Good coffee! The front desk staff understand and demonstrate friendly and authentic customer service.
- The room was nice. The free WiFi worked well. The pool and hot tub were nice. The staff was friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
- Everything was excellent. No complaints at all. Very quiet and peaceful.
- We have stayed at quite a few locations of americinn and they have always been friendly, clean, nice breakfast and helpful. The locations have been convenient and easy to find. The rates tend to be a good value so I feel comfortable when I book this hotel chain. Happy Traveler here.
Top Hotels In Medina Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Medina Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Medina Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Medina Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!