10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mediania Alta – Top Hotel Reviews
Mediania Alta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mediania Alta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mediania Alta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mediania Alta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mediania Alta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mediania Alta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mediania Alta:
TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde is located in San Juan, just 26 miles from Fajardo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Caguas is 14 miles from TRYP by Wyndham Isla Verde, and Dorado is 16 miles away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Location was great. Many places within walking distance and staff were all friendly.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, tasty drnks, nice pool, cosy rooms.
- Nice hotel on a great location. Our room on 8 th floor had sea view as well. Modern and nice hotel
- The service in this hotel was outstanding. The front desk assistant was really efficient and went great lengths to accommodate us.
- Plenty of USB ports. fast internet. very easy parking . a few nice restaurants walking distance . perfect for business trip. Nice music in bar at nice to calm you down after a busy day 🙂
Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in San Juan.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites is located in the Condado neighborhood in San Juan, just 29 miles from Fajardo. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Caguas is 15 miles from BW Condado Palm Inn, and Dorado is 13 miles from the property. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location perfect, beach/Restaurants walking distance.
- Myself and 8 year old son had to leave extra for a 7am flight. The check in attendant offered and brown bagged us snacks since we were unable to attend the breakfast included. The pool area was nice and the room had a refrigerator and coffee, a plus!
- Hotel was walking distance to the beautiful beach. Fiance and I had a blast!
- Complimentary breakfast was no good.I know u have cafe n restaurant serving breakfast but u don’t have to service pure starch to your valued guess! That was very disappointing.need to review their policy because it’s misleading advertising to say u have breakfast included hence the charge of more monies.it’s not worth it.
- The pool area and the complementary breakfast were great. The location across from Walgreens & so close to the beach is perfect! The room size is much bigger than anything else I’ve seen in San Juan and the shower was wonderful. The Nestle Tollhouse Cafe was a great place four a treat or “just to breath deep” & enjoy the wonderful smells!
Coral Princess Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In the heart of San Juan, Puerto Rico, only steps from the beach, dining and entertainment, this hotel offers convenient services and comfortable guest rooms.Coral Princess Hotel serves a deluxe continental breakfast daily on the garden patio. After breakfast, guests can go for a swim in the outdoor pool or relax with a book on the terrace, which is surrounded by tropical vegetation.The guest rooms at the Coral Princess feature original paintings by local artist Mara Torres. After a busy day, guests can cool off with air conditioning and soak in the bathroom with a spa bathtub.
- The place is nice but the only problem is the lack of parking.
- The bed was fantastic the staff was exceptional and the Ambiance was casual chic. Overall completely impressed
- Nice breakfast but need a new way to provide coffee. So high tech that it caused problems.
- I loved the room I was in. Really private. And the staff were very helpful on places to eat.
- Very big bathroom and good shower. Dident use the pool but nice to have it. The location is excellent. Big fridge in the room. Breakfast ok but crowded and not enough space.
Comfort Inn San Juan
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Inn San Juan offers accommodations in San Juan.A TV, as well as a computer are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fajardo is 29 miles from Comfort Inn San Juan, and Caguas is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Didn’t eat breakfast . We were told it was from 6:30 until 9:30.
- Bed was adequate.. bathrm was adequate.. location close to Old San Juan.. Short drive.. Nice view of water from my room window even though saw over roofs of other buildings..
- We have read some very negative reviews but we decided to go anyway and we are glad we did. Nice and very friendly staff, breakfast was okay and the location was perfect. They kept our luggage for us till our room was ready, so we could just go and do some shopping.
- Close to the beach, bed was good, breakfast options okay, good coffee, nice staff incl. concierge with great tips, public bus station very close (10min drive to Old San Juan); car rentals nearby, about 40min drive to Rain Forest.
- We didn’t spend the night in the room due to bugs. We got changed 3 times due infestation of bugs. We left the hotel the day after
Ocean Pearl Inn
Ocean Pearl Inn offers accommodations in Luquillo. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.San Juan is 27 miles from Ocean Pearl Inn, and Culebra is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 19 miles from Ocean Pearl Inn.
- The beds were very comfortable. Step right out on the beach. Frances very helpful and accommodating. Good food nearby. Fancy AC with an remote control and could also listen to the waves.
- Francis, the manager was exceptionally nice and gracious. Rooms were clean, but a Spartan would be hard pressed to find ‘comfort’ in a bare bones room.
- Fairly new hotel and I predict it will grow in popularity. Its very basic but very clean and beds were comfortable. staff are very friendly. hotel right across the street from uncrowded beach. You will need a car to get around, not very close to food etc but if you like to walk then you will be ok. They provide beach chairs, hammocks and a smaller cooler – we were comfortable …
- Very comfortable, super clean. Completly refurbished and high quality. Air conditioning and ceiling fan for best indoor conditions and atmosphere. Fridge with good capacity. Lovely staff, very familiy-like.
Room space & cleanless
Walking distance to the beach
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel features a roof-top terrace with hammocks and ocean views, free WiFi and complimentary breakfast. The stunning La Pared Beach is across the street from Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn.The air-conditioned rooms at this tropical property come with a cable TV, desk and private bathroom with a shower and toilet. Some rooms also feature a coffee maker and a mini-fridge.There is a seafood restaurant and steakhouse across the street from the property, and guests will find other dining options within 1 km, including an ice cream parlor.El Yunque National Forest, where guests can enjoy hiking, is a 20-minute drive away. The hotel can help guests arrange outdoor activities like fishing, snorkelling and kayaking.José Aponte de la Torre Airport is 13.7 miles away, while Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is 45 minutes drive away.
- The staff, the location, the breakfast, the view, the rental items, and just about everything!
- Just wonderful! The staff treated you like family — so friendly and always there to lend a helping hand. The 3 bedroom was very clean and just right for our family of 6. Only the master bedroom shower needs to have more force. Location top notch. Literally right on the surfer beach! Just steps away. Pls note that if you are looking for a resort with all the amenities this is not for you.
- Location was perfect in front of the beach. Breakfast was awesome!!
- As a simple gal, I loved how low key and local everything was. The beach is a few steps away. It’s great falling asleep to the sound of the ocean!
- We enjoyed the entire experience from the exact directions, to the friendliness of the staff. The view of the beach, continental breakfast, accommodations…everything. We will return.
The Village Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Village Inn is located in Carolina in the region of North Puerto Rico. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.San Juan is 12 miles from The Village Inn, and Fajardo is 21 miles away.
- There was blood on the pillow when I checked in to stay the first night and I complained to the hotel manager next morning.
- It is found in a secluded area with narrow roads so if you are not used to driving on that terrain be prepared. Place is quiet, clean and staff is very accommodating. Beautiful pool and not too far from beaches, shopping, etc.
- Yashira, Dary and the owners were great!! Very friendly and helpful. Yashira was particularly helpful in giving me directions to all places to go in Puerto Rico . The bed was very comfortable. If you like nature, this is the place for you. It was a nice retreat.
- make sure that the coffee is out at 9 as u promise when you check in
- Staff is very friendly.Location is kind of private and quiet. Felt safe.
San Juan Airport Hotel
One of our top picks in San Juan.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Juan in the region of North Puerto Rico, 24 miles from Fajardo, San Juan Airport Hotel features a hot tub and fitness center. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Caguas is 14 miles from San Juan Airport Hotel, and Dorado is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, a few steps from San Juan Airport Hotel.
- Overall customer service was great. Even the manager took time out to help us with our bags
- Room was functional and clean. Breakfast was basic and tasty, servers were helpful.
- only stayed for one day. going on a cruise. good overnite sleep
- Convenient especially arriving late. Room cleanliness OK.
- When we inquired about hot tub we found out it was not available due to the hurricane. We were looking for an area to lounge in the sun and there was none. That was disappointing as we were planning on that. The internet was misleading that this was available. Also when we inquired about transportation at the front desk, they only mentioned the taxi and nothing about the less expense bus transportation. We found out about the bus by inquiring at the tourism desk at the airport. We did use the bus to go to a close by beach. If we had found out sooner, we would have gone to Old San Juan. The faucet in the tub/shower leaked and would not shut off and the sink faucet leaked also.
Borinquen Beach Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This San Juan hotel is in the center of Isla Verde nightlife and is just 100 feet from the beach. Many casinos and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.Rooms at Borinquen Beach Inn have private bathrooms, as well as free Wi-Fi and cable TV. There is a kitchenette in the common area that comes equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator.Borinquen Beach Inn has a concierge staff ready to help guests plan their stay in San Juan. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, 24-hour security, and free parking.Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is 5 minutes from Borinquen Beach Inn. Historic Old San Juan is about 15 minutes away. The largest fine arts center in the Caribbean, Centro de Bellas Artes, is less than 10 minutes from the inn.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The staff of Borinquen Inn were pleasant and friendly. The parking was off street and in a perfect distance to the rooms. This Inn is in extreme proximity to the beach and restaurants.
You withheld $191. From my Visa card. For what purpose. I still haven’t seen this deposited in my account. What’s going on?? It’s been 2 week’s.
Send me email with explanation. Please
- The friendly staff, very comfortable beds. Hotel felt like a place for extended care or group home. Very close to beach.
- The staff was really nice and the location couldn’t be better
- Hot water, beds were comfortable and the pillows were soft.
Hotel Villa del Sol
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Villa del Sol is located steps from Isla Verde Beach and just 5 minutes’ drive away from San Juan International Airport. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace.The rooms offer cable TV, air conditioning and a fridge. The bathroom is private and has a shower. All rooms are spacious and feature Spanish décor and high ceilings.There is a snack bar and vending machines are available on-site also the best restaurants of the area an d casinos are a walking distance. Free WiFi is available in the lobby area and there is car rental service.San Juan City is 10 minutes’ drive away from Hotel Villa del Sol and El Yunque National Park is 20-minute drive away.
- How efficient the staff is and also to have the car rental right there as well.
pool nice, near Isla Verde Beach
but pool area was UNSAFE, with gravel/rocks on an uneven floor and a board on angle hiding damage
- The staff were friendly enough. Located next to a couple of restaurants, but not the greatest location
- Clean room and bathroom. Balcony overlooking the pool and Isla Verde Avenue. It is close to everything you need. Nice and kind staffs.
- Super clean, super friendly and very accommodating!
Top Hotels In Mediania Alta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mediania Alta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mediania Alta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mediania Alta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!