10 Best Hotels To Stay In Media Legua Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Media Legua Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Media Legua Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Media Legua Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Media Legua Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Media Legua Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Media Legua Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Media Legua Andalucía:
Each bright, air-conditioned room and apartment at Hotel Apartamentos Mexico has a private terrace, a TV and safe. Apartments also have a lounge area and a modern, well-equipped kitchenette.The Mexico serves a buffet breakfast every day. Guests can relax in the hotel’s lobby bar and use the free Wi-Fi.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about the Vera region. They can also arrange discounted green fees at various nearby golf courses. These include Desert Springs and Valle del Este Golf Course.
- The swimming pool was lovely, the apartment was nice and the kitchen very well equipped. Its pet friendly. My little dog ws made welcome.
- The facility was brilliant for taking our small dog to. Wish you had more of this sort of facilities in Spain in your website.
- Walking distance to the beach, and Maraù Beach Club, good breakfast choice.
- La entrada del hotel es agradable y la zona de cafetería y piscina confortable
- La habitacion era perfecta, cama y almohada muy comodas, el baño bien, mi habitacion tenia una terraza bastante grande. Estaba todo muy limpio y la ubicacion no podia ser mejor, a unos 5 minutos de la playa.
Hotel Adaria Vera
Each room offers seasonal air-conditioning, free WiFi, a terrace, mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The property has 2 swimming pools for adults, and a separate children’s pool. Adaria Vera also offers a bar, shared lounge and a games room. There is an on-site entertainment program during summer months.Mojacar is 6.8 mi from the property, while Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is within an hour’s drive. Almeria Airport is an hour from Hotel Adaria Vera by car.
- The room was uptodate and very clean and well decorated. Pool was lovely and no problem getting a sunbed.
- A great location, friendly staff, and a nice clean hotel with easy parking
- Big room, comfortable mattress, breakfast OK (variety of food so-so, room cooled down too much)
- Great location. Room was very clean and comfortable with great views.
Room spacious and comfortable bed. Very clean.
Breakfast was fine
Located just 650 feet from the coast, the Hotel Tikar is ideal for a relaxing vacation on the nearby beaches. When not soaking up the sun on the beach you can are back on the grounds next to the hotel’s shaded outdoor swimming pool. You can also admire the views from the rooftop terrace.Start the day with breakfast on the grounds by the pool. Relax in an air-conditioned room that has a separate sitting area, free Wi-Fi, a safe and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.In the hotel’s Restaurante Azul, you can enjoy delicious cuisine and you can choose fine wines from the wine shop to enjoy with your meal or take home.
- Great aatmosphere and the owners were very welcoming ?????
We like the personal service on arrival
The dinner room lay out
The meals in the garden
Our room with the views over the pool and garden
This was our third visit to Hotel Tikar and as on previous visits we enjoyed our stay. Beatrice and Sean are really friendly hosts and the food and wine in the restaurant are high quality. The hotel provides a really good breakfast eaten in the garden by the pool. The hotel has its own wine shop with many local wines.
The seafood available in Garrucha was it main attraction for us but there is much to explore in the region around Garrucha. This visit we spent a day at Cartegena.
- The hotel is a perfect little gem and the owners make you feel part of the family. The all suite accommodation is very comfortable and the restaurant is most attractive and provides an excellent and delicious menu. There is also a very pretty garden where meals can be taken or you can just sit and relax.
- Lovely outdoor space , swimming pool with beautiful surroundings, everyone very pleasant. Would recommend this hotel.
Hotel Terraza Carmona
Each simply decorated room at Hotel Terraza Carmona has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Carmona’s restaurant. The hotel has a communal lounge area with a TV and internet access.Vera provides easy access to the AP7 Highway, which takes you to Murcia, Lorca, Almeria and Cartagena in just over an hour. Mojácar is 8 miles away, and Cabo de Gata-Níjar Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
- the location mainly as it was centrally located within Vera village
- Even though the staff didn’t speak much English, they were extremely helpful and went out of their way to assist us. I would highly recommend the hotel.
- Nice Spanish hotel. Great terrace to drink and eat in ther evening.
- There is not one single thing not to like about this fantastic hotel!
- Just a good welcoming hotel with a superb restaurant, a particular reason for my visit
Parador de Mojácar
Parador de Mojácar features bright, stylish rooms decorated in neutral tones. They come with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They also have a mini-bar and safe.The restaurant at Parador Mojácar specializes in fresh fish and rice dishes. Guests can also enjoy meals on the restaurant’s terrace.The pool, surrounded by a sun terrace and palm trees, offers great views.During the summer months there is a free children’s miniclub, free swimming classes and massages are available on request. Free parking is available on site and there are also facilities for guests to recharge electric cars for free.Mojácar town center is less than 1.2 mi away from the hotel. The Cabo de Gata Natural Park is a 20-minute drive from the hotel, and Almeria Airport is around 50 mi away.
- The location, the comfort of a parador and the friendly, helpful and professional staff, from top to bottom – all lovely. They went out of their way to help.
- Reception were very helpful when we asked to change to a room which had patio overlooking gardens and sea view in the distance (initially we had room with sea view but as the beach is across the road the balcony was not very peaceful). Although a large hotel, it was low rise and it never appeared to be busy or over-crowded. Facilities were excellent; swimming pool for small children separate one for adults as well as a spa area; gardens, patio and lounge areas as well as the bedrooms+en-suite were relaxing and immaculate. A really lovely and very romantic ‘Fine dining’ evening meal can be had on the upper level outdoor terrace. Breakfast is self-service with a vast array of all kinds of options; tables also available on the terrace under shade.
- Lovely hotel perfect location and pool. Rooms very spacious
- this is our second visit to this excellent hotel .staff couldnt be more helpful;. porter service was the best we have experienced .highly reccomend this hotel
- The sea view room with balcony. Very comfortable.Plenty of parking. Very restful
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Simon feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a private balcony or terrace with great views.The hotel has a bar-café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a barbecue on the terrace ans a big swimming pool with nice view of the surrounding area.There is a bus stop next to the hotel, connecting you with the beaches of the Costa de Almería in just 3 minutes. Almería and its airport are around an hour’s drive away.
- Location, view from balcony. The shower, even though it looked a little old. Room cleaned daily to a good standard. Reasonably quiet. Nice swimming pool area.
- Great location…fantastic family run easy going hotel.flamenco music played by the boys on an evening and afternoon….if your looking for authentic real spain….you will get it here. Pool nice size…just right for us. many thanks to Rosa and her lovely family for making us so welcome
- Friendly family run hotel . Great location for pueblo and playa. Lovely pool and garden area. Comfortable beds . Fabulous view from our room 207.
- This was our 3rd stay at this hotel, so we knew what to expect. Excellent secure safe private parking and lovely gardens and pool area. This hotel is in a very good central location for either the beach area as bus stop very close, and the pueblo, only a walk up the hill to the picturesque old town. Lots of great bars around this area for quiet evenings with great Spanish food. The free breakfast was lovely and very Spanish. Bedroom, bathroom and terrace very clean as always. Very comfortable relaxing few days.
- All the staff where very friendly & helpful. Had continental breakfast was what we expected. Must be ok as we have booked again
Hotel Best Mojácar
The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Best Mojacar are decorated in a Mediterranean style and include a balcony. They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel is set next to the 18-hole Marina Golf Course. There are tennis and basketball courts just 350 feet away.Best Mojacar has a buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner, with show cooking. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s bar.Almeria is 56 miles from the Best Mojacar Hotel. The Cabo de Gata-Nijar Nature Reserve is nearby with protected flora and fauna, and the hotel’s tour desk can help to organize excursions.
- the only thing I liked about this hotel was it is directly opposite the beach, I’m not usually a beach person, I prefer to relax around the pool, but the hotel pool was loud, packed and NOT relaxing.
- We went there last year so we knew all about the hotel. There are subtle little changes this year which were appreciated, one being the addition of a chair lift into the swimming pool for people who have a problem getting in and out. However, the steep steel steps are unbelievably difficult to get in and out of if you’re older/larger. The staff are friendly and there is a pleasant atmosphere everywhere. Christina at the pool looks after the hogging of sunbeds and umbrellas and does an excellent job, meaning there there is always room for everybody. The beds are comfortable, unlike a lot of Spanish hotel beds, and the staff go out of their way to help as soon as a problem crops up.
Food was good a had a good choice
Pool was nice and clean
Staff was friendly
If I had a Fault there wasn’t enough English TV channels
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was lovely – plenty of choice with the bonus of freshly prepared omelettes and pancakes everyday. Beds were comfy with plenty of pillows and blankets supplied, although thankfully the blankets were not required. Fabulous view from our balcony.
Bright and airy. Extremely well laid out and spectacular sea views from the foyer and the swimming pool.
Excellent and varied food selection with the option to dine on the terrace which was a major plus for me. Spacious area area around the pool with plenty of sun beds and parasols. Never had to wait for a lift! I would happily stay there again and would highly recommend it.
Servigroup Marina Playa
Servigroup Marina Playa’s modern rooms come with LCD TV, a mini fridge and free Wi-Fi connection. Safes can be rented on request.The Marina Playa’s restaurant serves buffet meals, including themed buffets and children’s menus in summer. There is also a poolside bar, an Irish pub and a snack bar on the beach.Servigroup Marina Playa offers 3 saltwater swimming pools and a heated pool, which is covered during the winter. There is a wellness center, which guests can use for an extra charge, featuring a gym, sauna, hot tub, Turkish Bath, massages and various face and body treatments.The hotel has 4 paddle tennis courts, available for an extra charge. There is an on-site children’s playground and a kids club.Located on the Costa de Almeria, Hotel Marina Playa is within an hour’s drive of Almeria Airport and city center.
- Excellent location. Excellent hotel. Nothing is too much trouble. Return visit already planned
- It was just the type of holiday we needed in a wonderful part of the world with the added bonus that the hotel population decreased during the week to come alive at the weekend. Typically Spanish!!!
- fantastic Value for money Staff helpful. Excellent for Cycling Breaks /Family Holidays
- Outside areas were fantastic, the pools and the views; and the staff were excellent!
- Good choice /quality food.comfy/quite room.
This is an emblematic establishment that boasts light and tranquil rooms, ideal for relaxation next to the sea. There is an outdoor swimming pool.The hotel also has a café, terrace and restaurant with traditional Andalucian cuisine.The town of Mojácar invites you to discover its charm, history and cooking. You can also visit a variety of places nearby: archaeological remains, caves, salt deserts and other charming spots.
- Good value, good breakfast plenty of choice. The restaurant overlooking the sea is a bonus, all in all very good.
- Air con in room fridge in room spotlessly clean great staff breakfast was a pleasure every morning to sit inches from the sand and listen to the sea ??will return ASAP xx
The breakfast was great, the staff is great, the surroundings is great and everything is clean.
We loved it.
- First class hotel room excellent overlooking sea and beach breakfast excellent staff brilliant what more can one say
The breakfast was lovely and there was quite a lot to choose from. I especially appreciated the different varieties of fresh breads which could be accompanied with bacon etc from the hot breakfast selection, or the cheeses and hams. There was also a lot of fresh fruit which varied between melon, cherries, pears, peaches, apricots, bananas and apples.
The staff were super helpful and all areas of the hotel were spotlessly clean.
We had a problem with the air con unit and it was fixed very quickly; it took two goes, but then it was perfect.
Hotel Mi Casa
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating and desk. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and complementary toiletries.Mi Casa Restaurant offers breakfast, daily menus and dinner. The hotel also features a garden and terrace. It provides guests with a 24-hour front desk and concierge.There are 2 grocery shops 1.2 mi away and Desert Springs Golf Club is 15 minutes by car. El Playazo, a nudist beach in Vera, is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- The room stank. Was dusty and when i brought up the issue the employee only said ok
- Good location for our purpose. Easy and lots of parking. Very nice restaurant and bar. Friendly staff.
- The Mi Casa hotel restaurant across the road was excellent. Good and service were great. They provided free after dinner liqueurs
- when the hotel went to sleep after 3 am on the second night
Location excellent for our trip.
Food was good in the restaurant.
Staff very friendly and helpful
Top Hotels In Media Legua Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Media Legua Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Media Legua Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Media Legua Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!