10 Best Hotels To Stay In Medford New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Medford New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Medford New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Medford New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Medford New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Medford New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Medford New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Medford New Jersey:
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
One of our top picks in Mount Laurel – and a guest favorite.
Located in Mount Laurel, 12 miles from Philadelphia, Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 5 miles from Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel Philadelphia, and Doylestown is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The room as other Wyatt Places was clean, comfortable and roomy
- Great staff, exceedingly helpful. Would recommend anyone to stay here
The staff was beyond great. Annette who checked me in – it was late and I was tired from traveling – made me feel welcome, like I had just gotten home. Juan was a lifesaver, He helped me load my luggage in my car but because of recent back trouble and I could not have done this without his help. Kidada was very helpful and as I was leaving Glenn the General Mgr stopped
to greet me. Nice touch. Glenn thank you and great staff.
The room was great, comfortable and spotless. Bathroom perfectly clean, Nice décor too. I could not have asked for anything else. A++
- We didn’t check in till 1:30 am and were starving. It was awesome I could get food at 2am.
The rooms are roomy with separate couch/sitting area – pull out couch…
The breakfast is spectacular! LOVE Hyatt Place!
Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop’s Gate
Located in Mount Laurel in the region of New Jersey, 14 miles from Philadelphia, Residence Inn Mt. Laurel at Bishop’s Gate features a fitness center and indoor pool.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 28 miles from Residence Inn Bishop’s Gate, and Princeton is 29 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Adjusting the heat in Room 136 was a problem until a maintenance man showed us what to do.
- The room was amazing. Full kitchen was awesome! Absolutely no issues, great staff, clean, great breakfast!
- Breakfast, staff was nice, amenities for the price were great.
- The breakfast is very good and the apartments was very clean and with good smell….calm place, no noises, good place to rest
- Breakfast was GREAT and beds were super comfy. Staff very polite.
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees offers accommodations in Voorhees, just 15 miles from Philadelphia.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 8 miles from Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees, and Mount Laurel is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 17 miles from Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees.
- The bed was hard and very uncomfortable I requested a handicapped room and it was not was also on the 4th floor lost power could not get in our room to get medication etc was a nightmare
- The free breakfast was great,it had a nice variety. The hotel was clean. My children enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed the gym. I would definitely stay again.
- Location was perfect. Staff friendly. Very home like.
- My stay was ok could be better if I knew a lot more things about the hotel and but aan name Ricky from hotel was very kind help me with my 10 month old son
- Very clean and very nice staff. Indoor and outdoor pool! But outdoor was closed for the season. Nice selections for breakfast. 2 restaurant/bar options on site. Very large shower and vanity area.
Hilton Garden Inn by Hilton Mount Laurel
One of our best sellers in Mount Laurel! 1 miles off Interstate 95, this hotel boasts an indoor heated pool and hot tub. Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant and lounge. Downtown Philadelphia is 15 miles away.Each room at the Hilton Garden Inn by Hilton Mount Laurel features a flat-screen TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in dark wood fixtures and plush bedding.A fitness center and a 24-hour business center are available at the Mount Laurel Hilton Garden Inn.The Great American Grill Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, while the Pavilion Lounge offers a variety of cocktails. Snacks and drinks can be purchased from the Pavilion Pantry market in the lobby.The Adventure Aquarium is 13 miles from the hotel. Ramblewood Country Club is a 10 minute drive away.
- I left two Bluetooth chargers behind and was thrilled that housekeeping recovered them. When I called to inquire, someone offered to ship them to me. Traveling all the time I lose my head, occasionally. It’s nice to know I will be treated like a guest. Looking forward to booking again soon!
- The beds were comfortable and the bartender was very nice!
- The room was really nice and was very clean. The bed was very comfy and breakfast was great. The staff always smiled and spoke really polite.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was very nice. The room service was definitely worth the stay because the food was delicious.
- The staff were very welcoming and nice, especially, Sabrina, who assisted us at the front desk. She did her best to accommodate us and make us feel welcomed.
Hyatt House Mount Laurel
One of our top picks in Mount Laurel.Located in Mount Laurel in the region of New Jersey, 12 miles from Philadelphia, Hyatt House Mount Laurel features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 5 miles from Hyatt House Mount Laurel, and Doylestown is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 16 miles from Hyatt House Mount Laurel.
- Wonderful breakfast omelette and extremely helpful desk staff
- This was the second time we stayed here. We love this hotel. The staff I’d wonderful and accommodating. The breakfasts are first class with the opportunity to have a special order omelet or other eggs. The rooms are terrific in size and a luxurious bed with a wonderful walk in shower.
- The bed was soft. Good breakfast. Plenty of parking.
- This was a very easy to find place. Close to the highway easy on and off. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean spacious and comfortable.
- Staff was above and beyond! The rooms were so nice and clean. Breakfast was delicious.
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia-Mount Laurel
In the Mount Laurel, New Jersey business district, within driving distance of downtown Philadelphia, this all-suite hotel provides spacious rooms furnished with full kitchens and free high-speed internet.Thoughtful amenities at the Candlewood Suites Philadelphia-Mountain Laurel include a free movie and CD library, modern fitness facilities and outdoor BBQ grills. Guests can enjoy fully equipped kitchens, complete with microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers.Area points of interest, including the offices of Liberty Mutual and GE, are located close to the pet-friendly Mount Laurel-Philadelphia Candlewood Suites. The attractions of downtown Philadelphia, such as the Liberty Bell, are within driving distance.
- Easy commendations for your room if you need to snack they have it you just charge it to your room and pay when you leave.
there was a problem with the heat
it kept blowing cold air
the refrigerator was so loud we had to unplug it
staff was lovely
our fault we did not ask to be moved
- Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The best thing was the quietness of our room. Although the parking lot indicated a full house, we slept well without the hallway noise, blaring tvs, and unattended children that typically accompany a hotel stay these days. We slept well all three nights which, for us, is miraculous. Our suite was very comfy and good-sized. The hotel is nicely located not far from major routes yet lacks any road noise. We will book here again!
- Everything. But need a room where there is a complete oven.
- Great accommodations. Staff was friendly. Location was close to anything we needed.
Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Mt. Laurel – Crawford Place
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Mt. Laurel – Crawford Place is located in Mount Laurel, just 12 miles from Philadelphia. Cherry Hill is 5 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub.Doylestown is 29 miles from ESA Philadelphia Mt. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 16 miles from Extended Stay America – Philadelphia – Mt. Laurel – Crawford Place.
- The property itself is ok… The beds are comfortable.
- the facility was set in a nice location and for the most part the facility was clean. i liked the fact that there was a clean laundry room . I also liked the fact that the room windows opened ,the weather was great and was able to get a beautiful breeze come thru while i slept at night
- Basic, shower rod was mounted too high, shower curtain would not stay in tub. Slip hazard.
- I like the bed, the breakfast, all were excellent, the staff here were courteous. I enjoyed the stay here.
- unfortunately there was nothing great that i can point out. i was placed in your establishment because wyndam over booked thier rooms
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Mt. Laurel
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Mt. Laurel is located in Mount Laurel, 12 miles from Philadelphia and 5 miles from Cherry Hill.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Doylestown is 29 miles from HIE Philadelphia-Mt. Laurel, and Bensalem is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 16 miles from Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Mt. Laurel.
- Everything about the room and location was excellent
- I like the environment, the breakfast was so good and yes the bed seem so comfortable!
- I liked the rooms. The room was spacious. The room was very clean. The tv choices were great. Alot of channels.
- The breakfast was great and the gentlemen our host who got you what you need was very nice snd friendly. The young lady at the front desk was wonderful and the older gentlemen at the front desk at night was wonderful as well. The older gentlemen heldoorme with my room door because I was having a bit of a problem with my door even though the key was working. I had to pull the handle up instead of down to open the door.
- We had a wonderful visit and the staff -especially the front desk – was fabulous!!! We will stop in again for sure 🙂
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel
This Mount Laurel, New Jersey suburban hotel is situated off Route 73 and is 14 miles from downtown Philadelphia. This hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms include free Wi-Fi.Guests at the Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel will find each room includes cable TV with pay-per-view movies. A coffee maker, a refrigerator and a microwave are also available in the rooms, for more convenience.Free access to a nearby gym is offered at the Hampton Inn Mt. Laurel. The hotel also offers discounted tickets to area attractions such as the Adventure Aquarium at the Camden Waterfront.Sahara Sam’s Oasis Water Park is 8 miles from the Mt. Laurel Hampton Inn Philadelphia. Independence Hall is 14 miles from the hotel.
- The room was very clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast was hot and delicious with a wide variety. Located off I 95 so very convenient for travel on that interstate.
- The room was comfortable, clean and appealing . Every staff I encountered displayed a pleasant attitude and made me feel at home. I would absolutely recommend this particular facility to others.
- Very friendly staff. Room was very nice and clean!!
- The Wi-Fi was bogus. It did not work at all while we were there. Also, there meeting was not that good. My child developed a cold as a result.
- The breakfast was very nice, no factory made tastelass junk you can get at the gas station, all fresh fruits,muffins , choice of coffe was a nice touch, this was my frist stay at Hampton & it won,t be my last
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Mount Laurel
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Mount Laurel is located in Mount Laurel, 13 miles from Philadelphia and 28 miles from Lambertville.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Princeton is 30 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott, and Cherry Hill is 6 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed, large room with sitting area, good shower, tasty bacon for breakfast
- Everything and everyone was amazing. They really took care of us and were very friendly. Would book again
– nice location
– clean and spacious rooms
– direct access to golf course
- The breakfast was excellent and full-filling. We enjoyed our room. It was clean and roomy. The manager on staff was very nice and spoke to everyone. Also, we saw how he gave another couple ice for their cooler which he didn’t have to do, but he wow us by do it.
- The layout of the room, reception area & the design & lighting.
Top Hotels In Medford New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Medford New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Medford New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Medford New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!