10 Best Hotels To Stay In Mecina Fondales Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mecina Fondales Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mecina Fondales Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mecina Fondales Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mecina Fondales Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mecina Fondales Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mecina Fondales Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Mecina Fondales Andalucía:
Hotel De Mecina Fondales
Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. Some rooms have views of the mountain or pool. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. HOTEL DE MECINA FONDALES features free WiFi in the common areas.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 50 mi from Hotel De Mecina Fondales, while Almuñécar is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 31 mi from the property.
- Tranquillo, a delight on the eye! Fabulous gardens, roses and cherries galore. So peaceful a place. Very helpful staff without being intrusive. Can’t wait to visit again. Lovely breakfast al fresco. Lovely, spacious and comfortable rooms.
- The staff “Victor’s” both Father and Son were fantastic nothing to much trouble they made our stay memorable Setting stunning up in the mountains Pool great too
- Incredibly lovely and helpful staff. We came here with 6 month old twins. They bent over backwards to help us and accomodate us. Lovely and spotlessly clean with a lovely authentic spanish feel.
- Everything was lovely and will stay again when we are in the area in the future.
- Me encantó que todo estuviese lleno de libros, las camas muy comodas, los jardines y la piscina fenomenal, muy acogedor todo
Hotel Rural San Roque
San Roque’s bar-restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and special menus are available for guests with allergies. The dining room has a fireplace, and there is also a TV lounge.Staff at reception can provide information about what Granada province has to offer. The surrounding mountains are popular for cycling, hiking and horse riding.The amazing city of Granada is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from San Roque. The beaches of the Costa del Sol are also just over an hour’s drive away.
- The hotel was very quiet. Ideal location for hikes in the near surroundings.
- We arrived very wet and were shown immediately to our room so we could shower etc. Room had a balcony and a good sized bathroom and the heating was on – just what we needed!
- The breakfast was good. Very nice view of the valley. Impeccably clean hotel and the temperature was well regulated during a cold time of year.
- Location, excellent, very well maintained and clean Hotel. Outside seating area.
- I loved the view from my balcony and the room was spacious.
Hotel Villa de Bubion
This complex is located in the village of Bubión in the Alpujarra, 2 hours’ drive away from Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers impressive mountain views.Hotel Villa de Bubión has a restaurant, a bar-café and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a charming terrace with tables and chairs. Other facilities available include a playground for children.The villas at the Bubión complex all include heating, air conditioning, and a bathroom with amenities. They also have a TV. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Granada is 44 mi from Hotel Villa Bubion, while Trevelez is 13 mi away. The nearest Airport is Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén Airport, 55 mi from the property.
- We stayed here in 2001 and loved it they called the villas casitas then but we still loved it and the staff are brilliant
- Authentic Andalusian village style accommodation Swimming pool and nice restaurant area
- Very spacious villas. Excellent breakfasts. Staff very helpful and friendly. Pool cleaned everyday. All in all a great place to stay.
- A little dated but on the whole good value for money staff friendly, could do with a bit of a make over
- Nice big rooms, clean and really nice outlook down the valley. There are no cooking facilities so not really an apartment but we were not expecting any. Just in the edge of bubion so have to walk a couple of minutes back but this has advantage of being closer to Capillera which is only about 15 minutes walk up the hill and a very cool town. All staff very friendly and food good and ok price. Breakfast cold selection only but very good.
Finca Los Llanos
In this area guests have the possibility to do rafting, paragliding, hand gliding, hiking and horseback riding. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2 hour drive away. Back at the hotel, enjoy the amazing views, the peacefulness, and the outdoor swimming pool.All of the hotel’s rooms are full equipped with heating, TV, fridge, hairdryer and a telephone. Standard rooms have a balcony or terrace with wonderful views.The restaurant serves good quality food, and wireless internet is free of charge in the hotels public areas. Parking on site is free for guests.
- The locationi, lovely grounds and welco,e swimming pool with terrace and bar
- Great outdoor spaces here to relax and just listen to the water! Lovely.
- The location is fabulous – clean air and beautiful gardens – easy going staff – nearby hiking trails great breakfasts slept very well fresh at the top of the world
- Rooms were quiet, cool and comfortable. There was a well maintained pool available with lots of shady spaces to sit. Breakfast was comprehensive and the staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating.
- Second stay, in the same room with a great corner balcony with views to the mountains (room 117). Quiet location, wonderful swimming pool, great walks from the door, friendly staff and excellent buffet breakfast.
Estrella de las Nieves
The charming décor combines rustic and modern finishes. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Trevélez is 12 mi from the Estrella de las Nieves guest house and has a small selection of shops and dining options.Granada is just over an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.
- Breakfast great ,bed comfy and staff very helpful.Will stay again .
Excellent. Comfortable. Excellent breakfast.
Good swimming pool.
Good parking. Lovely walk to main town through pretty alleys and houses with hanging and colourful pot plants and tubs.
- Excellent find in the Alpurjarras – would definitely stay again. The hotel was in a perfect position looking over the village and the views from our balcony were stunning . Spacious room , spotlessly clean and good quality linen and towels. The staff were charming and very welcoming. Breakfast was incredible ! such a selection and all of excellent quality. Free parking available across from the hotel & a secure car park underneath for 5 Euros per night.
- Extremely clean // familiar ambient// good view // big breakfast
- They gave us the room we requested. The breakfast was magnificent, the staff very friendly and the view from the balcony superb. Easy free parking opposite the hotel or secure paid (Euro5) parking under the hotel. Great location in the beautiful village.
Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio
The rooms at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio feature earthenware tiles and a work desk. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There are several restaurants in Capileira, within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.Staff at the Hotel Rural Alfajía de Antonio’s front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.The beaches of Motril are an hour’s drive away from the hotel, and you can reach the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada in around 2 hours.
- Excellent value for money. The friendliest staff I have ever come across.
- The room was very clean and elegant, the owners were lovely ant the roof terrace was great
- The host was excellent and had great tips for hikes in the area. The hotel was spotless and really comfortable. There is a lovely roof terrace and a basic kitchen/lounge area for guests to relax and have a drink. There is parking really close by and lots of nice restaurants in the area. The host recommended a few and of those I tried they were excellent.
- Clean, comfortable, just round the corner from car park & local supermarket. Antonio knowledgeable and helpful with local info.
- It was extremely clean. The owners were very kind and helpful. The hotel is located near restaurants. The view from the terrace was gorgeous! The bathroom was large and comfortable. If you enjoy hiking the choices were great!
Hotel Rural Real de Poqueira
Set in gardens, this charming hotel features a mountain-style design with tiled floors and bricked walls. Its elegant rooms with air conditioning and heating come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant at the Rural de Poqueira hotel serves local dishes and homemade desserts.Guests can practice hiking, quad trips and horse riding in the area. Staff will be happy to provide tourist information and arrange activities.This hotel is set next to the town’s church, and is 43 mi from Granada. The beaches in Motril can be reached in 1 hour by car.
Lovely comfortable airconditioned room in the centre of town. Spacious room and bathroom, friendly staff who were able to answer our questions. Breakfast was excellent value, a range of options and fresh fruit every day.
Swimming pool was good to spend time at to refresh ourselves after walking and sightseeing. Walking distance from everything in town.
- Comfortable bed and room. Pool was very nice and we had stunning views from our room. Very pretty hotel and town.
- We loved the opening window, view and outstanding breakfast. A/c was helpful. Staff were exceptional and kept our room very tidy for our 5 day visit. Pool in the middle of the town – stunning and refreshing.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good swimming pool. A great location in the heart of the village.
- Great location, super friendly staff, lovely breakfast.
- Lovely comfortable airconditioned room in the centre of town. Spacious room and bathroom, friendly staff who were able to answer our questions. Breakfast was excellent value, a range of options and fresh fruit every day.
Hostal Rural Poqueira
The rooms at the Poqueira feature free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. The private balcony offers views of the town and Poqueira Gorge.The guest house’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. You can drive to Granada and the beaches of the Costa Tropical in just over an hour.
The room was a good size and very comfortable. A nice balcony with a view on the mountains. The hostal was located a few feet from the bus stop.
There is a restaurant attached to it.
The owners were very nice and helpful.
- Location was good everything else fair. Very very cold.
- We loved the feel of this hotel – family-run, central location, view from our balcony. Enjoyed the traditional breakfast that was included in our room rate, and got to know the twin brothers a bit over the week. No English, but we managed with our basic Spanish. Easy to get to many walks from here, and the bus from Granada stopped 100 m away. Fabulous.
- Location attractive. Great swimming pool. Good to have a terrace. Staff friendly.
- Comfortable clean, friendly traditional old Spanish Hostal. I love this place and the family who own and run it.
- The room was a good size and very comfortable. A nice balcony with a view on the mountains. The hostal was located a few feet from the bus stop.
Hotel Puerta Nazarí
Each room at Hotel Puerta Nazari has bright décor with an Arabic-style mural. There is air conditioning, a TV and a balcony.The hotel restaurant serves international cuisine, as well as traditional dishes from the Alpujarra region.The entrance to Sierra Nevada National Park is approximately 10 minutes’ drive away. The park’s ski resort can be reached in just over an hour by car.Granada is 31 mi away, while Motril and the Costa del Sol are around 22 mi from the Puerta Nazari.
- The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Everywhere was clean and well looked after. The rooms were of a good size and excellent value. The AC was phenomenal!! Orgiva has some good restaurants and is nice to wander around.
- The hotel is a charming traditional spanish hotel with excellent facilities and the staff are very helpful and go the extra mile to assist with customer queries about travelling to tourist attractions in the surrounding area. Would highly recommend.
- We have stayed here on several occasions, like the location, just on the outskirts of Ógiva but close enough to stroll around in the evenings. The staff are always friendly and helpful and the rooms pleasant. It is always our first choice when we are in the area.
we visit orgiva often and our usual guest house was fully booked on one night so we decided to stay here.
we would definitely return, especially to the restaurant.
our bed was very comfortable and we had a lovely terrace.
bathroom was a little dated however it was clean and big enough for the two of us.
puerta nazarí is a welcoming and beautiful hotel.
- Location is awesome. A short walk into Órgiva and also close to the historic white villages further up the hill if you have a car. Really quiet room, lovely balcony.
Hotel La Fragua I
Set in a characteristic Andalusian town house, the Fragua’s country-style rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. Each heated room has a private balcony and a bathroom with amenities.La Fragua I has a bar and a restaurant. The hotel is set in the village of Trevélez, which is famous for its ham.Hiking and cycling are popular in the area, and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 42 mi away. The Hotel is in a traditional Andalusian small street and you can drive to Granada in 80 minutes.
- Lovely setting, up on the hill, with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. There is a cute terrace looking out onto the valley. We recommend it to every hiker and mountain-lover. There is a restaurant next door, serving delicious meals. The breakfast in the hotel is great also and the staff is very friendly.
I was staying in this hotel for 1 night with my friend before climbing to the summit of Mulhasen. It was a perfect place for our situation:
– The room was comfortable and clean.
– We had everything we needed – towels, shampoo, soap, map of tourist routs etc
– The hotel is situated right in the begining of the rout to the mount.
– Bus stop in 2 minutes walking
– Beautiful terrace with a great view on the mountains
– There is a restaurant right in the next building
– When we came back from the summit, the stuff was so kind to let us take shower before departing.
- The location was great, close to the beginning of the hiking paths. The hotel was nice and clean, the view from the balcony was exactly as on the pictures 🙂
- Room was clean, bed was a real doublebed. I would like to come back again. Thanks.
- La Fragua is a great place to stay in Trevelez. Close to hiking trails and in town. Beautiful views, and Meson La Fragua is a few steps away with excellent food. Highly recommended!
Top Hotels In Mecina Fondales Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mecina Fondales Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mecina Fondales Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mecina Fondales Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!